toxic • iwaizumi hajime

By OukaBarsburg

"I'll make you whimper underneath me." theres so many chapters bc each chapter is short af • • • • Iwaizumi H... More

Prologue
I'm staring right at you.
I'm on guard everytime you're near.
I'm hard when I think about you.
I'm in trance when you're asleep.
I'm flustered when I'm around you.
I'm embarassed when I'm caught by you.
And as I you.
You're so intimidating when you're mad
You're so hot when you pin me
You're so dangerous I didn't realise it
Please give it a try
Please don't hang up on me
Please don't lie to me
Please don't play me
Please don't leave me
Please love me
Why are you so timid around me?
Why are you being so nice to me?
Why are you so mad at me?
Why are you like this...
A Mere Ruse
Treacherous Plan
Devastating Aftermath...
A strand of thread
A pint of blood
A hint of lust
A flash of memories
A streak of pain
A dash of passion
A glimpse onward
Stronger for the better
Pamper with kisses
Body Talk
Hello DOOR
Buckle the FUCK UP
I fucked up, didn't I?
Pitter patter, I fell down the ladder
Make Me Forget
...this wasn't a date?
Another mutt in my way...
That bloody hurts

Why are you so cute?

2.3K 130 21
By OukaBarsburg

"God am I too early?"

A brunette was pacing around in front of his own house clearly nervous like he had a stick up his ass.

He glanced at his watch and stroked his chin in thought. "Waiting for one hour have never been this long..." Hajime muttered.

He was standing one hour early in front of his house to which when (Y/N) had told him she was going to pick him up. The revving of a motorcycle and Hajime snapped his head to a figure driving close to him.

"Hey. Am I late?" (Y/N) spoke underneath her helmet while tossing him one. He shook his head and wore while clicking the lock on.

"Nah. I only stood out here for like uh, a minute?" He replied.

The (h/c) only stared at him in confusion. "...yeah." She patted the seat behind her. "Hop on."

Hajime reluctantly went on and he fumbled on where he should he place his hands. He didn't want to fly off the motorbike on his first date.

Awkwardly, he place them on (Y/N)'s shoulders.

Please don't say anything about it...

Deciding to save him the embarassment, (Y/N) only chuckled under her breath and began to drove off in the early morning.

-

Hajime would be lying if he said that his hands were freezing. They were going to be hanging out all day so he didn't wore warm or layered clothing. He heaved out a shaky breath while he clattered his teeth to endure the sharp cold that nipped at his calloused skin.

(Y/N) noticed the tense buff body behind her and she could feel the particular shivering hands propped on her shoulders. She shook her head in disdain. She thought he should've told him if he felt uncomfortable. The (h/c) never really liked people that ignored their own discomfort just so they could give off a good impression.

When they stopped at a red light, (Y/N) reached to her shoulders and grasped his cold hands gently. She brought his hands around her and shoved them into her front pockets.

"You should've told me you were cold..."

The ace gulped and he slowly laid his cheek against her broad shoulders. "Sorry..." He spoke in a mere whisper. Her shoulders visibly slumped and he thought that he had annoyed her until she spoke again.

"Why are you being so cute...?"

He might have overlooked but he perked up when he saw a faint blush on her cheeks.

*happy iwa-chan noises*

The green light ensued and she switched the gear and continued their drive to the first stop. He happily snuggled his cheek further into the soft fabric of her blouse. (Y/N) only smirked and snickered softly.

How adorable...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.6K 69
Haikyuu!! Featuring our favourite Milkboi 🥛 Will include fluff, angst, maybe smut and shipping. Enjoy! (Credit to all artists' work used)
85.8K 2.1K 6
An Oikawa Tooru x Reader x Iwaizumi Hajime story. Have you seen a sadistic Oikawa? Or a sexy Iwaizumi? Well, I hope you're ready! :)
53 1 2
It's Christmas and things couldn't have gone more wrong. COMPLETED //// !!!PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK "HIS NAME IS HAJIME" FOR THIS TO MAKE SENSE...
20.5K 1.1K 37
― its a simple equation. hajime Iwaizumi and fem oc. angst warning. Completed! February 17, 2020 - February 3, 2021