π˜π—Άπ—΄π—²π—Ώ π—Ήπ—Άπ—Ήπ˜†, james po...

By hvgwcrts

π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ james potter finds he's not that much into redheads as he thought More

TIGER LILY
PROLOGUE
ACT ONE
Λ—Λ‹ 01
Λ—Λ‹ 02
Λ—Λ‹ 03
Λ—Λ‹ 04
Λ—Λ‹ 05
Λ—Λ‹ 06
Λ—Λ‹ 07
Λ—Λ‹ 08
Λ—Λ‹ 09
Λ—Λ‹ 10
Λ—Λ‹ 11
Λ—Λ‹ 12
Λ—Λ‹ 13
Λ—Λ‹ 14
Λ—Λ‹ 15
Λ—Λ‹ 16
Λ—Λ‹ 17
Λ—Λ‹ 18
Λ—Λ‹ 19
Λ—Λ‹ 20
Λ—Λ‹ 21
Λ—Λ‹ 22
Λ—Λ‹ 23
Λ—Λ‹ 24
Λ—Λ‹ 25
Λ—Λ‹ 26
Λ—Λ‹ 27
Λ—Λ‹ 28
Λ—Λ‹ 29
Λ—Λ‹ 30
Λ—Λ‹ 31
Λ—Λ‹ 32
Λ—Λ‹ 33
Λ—Λ‹ 34
Λ—Λ‹ 35
Λ—Λ‹ 36
-Λ‹ 37
-Λ‹ 38
-Λ‹ 39
-Λ‹ 40
-Λ‹ 41
-Λ‹ 42
-Λ‹ 43
-Λ‹ 44
-Λ‹ 45
-Λ‹46
-Λ‹ 47
-Λ‹ 48
-Λ‹ 49
-Λ‹ 50
-Λ‹ 51
-Λ‹ 52
-Λ‹ 53
-Λ‹ 54
-Λ‹ 55
-Λ‹ 56
-Λ‹ 57
-Λ‹ 58
-Λ‹ 59
-Λ‹ 60
-Λ‹ 61
-Λ‹ 62
-Λ‹ 63
-Λ‹ 64
-Λ‹65
-Λ‹ 66
-Λ‹ 67
-Λ‹ 68
-Λ‹ 69
-Λ‹ 70
-Λ‹ 71
-Λ‹ 72
-Λ‹ 73
-Λ‹ 74
-Λ‹ 75
-Λ‹ 76
-Λ‹ 77
-Λ‹ 78
-Λ‹ 79
-Λ‹ 80
-Λ‹ 81
-Λ‹ 82
-Λ‹ 83
-Λ‹ 84
-Λ‹ 85
-Λ‹ 86
-Λ‹ 87
-Λ‹ 89
-Λ‹ 90
ACT TWO
-Λ‹ 01
-Λ‹ 02
-Λ‹ 03
-Λ‹ 04
-Λ‹ 05
-Λ‹ 06
-Λ‹ 07
-Λ‹ 08
-Λ‹ 09
-Λ‹ 10
-Λ‹ 11
-Λ‹ 12
-Λ‹ 13
-Λ‹ 14
-Λ‹ 15
-Λ‹ 16
-Λ‹ 17
-Λ‹ 18
-Λ‹ 19
-Λ‹ 20
-Λ‹ 21
-Λ‹ 22
-Λ‹ 23
-Λ‹ 24
-Λ‹ 25
-Λ‹ 26
-Λ‹ 27
-Λ‹ 28
-Λ‹ 29
-Λ‹ 30
-Λ‹ 31
-Λ‹ 32
-Λ‹ 33
-Λ‹ 34
-Λ‹ 35
-Λ‹ 36
-Λ‹ 37
-Λ‹ 38
-Λ‹ 39
-Λ‹ 40
-Λ‹ 41
-Λ‹ 42
-Λ‹ 43
-Λ‹ 44
-Λ‹ 45
-Λ‹ 46
-Λ‹ 47
-Λ‹ 48
-Λ‹ 49
-Λ‹ 50
-Λ‹ 51
-Λ‹ 52
-Λ‹ 53
-Λ‹ 54
-Λ‹ 55
-Λ‹ 56
-Λ‹ 57
-Λ‹ 58
-Λ‹ 59
-Λ‹ 60
-Λ‹ 61
-Λ‹ 62
-Λ‹ 63

-Λ‹ 88

10K 464 116
By hvgwcrts

CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT

-: sixth year :-

── IN WHICH THEY RELAX

. . .

The sun, fresh breeze and just general calmness seemed to have woken up the group a lot, and after they had crossed the small stretch of water between the school grounds and the island, everyone and everything seemed a lot more lively. 

Having had no breakfast, they started with the picnic, Tiger laying the blanket down and the group let Lily instruct them on how to lay everything out; so that food wouldn't heat up, drinks wouldn't fall over and just really so that everyone was comfortable.

Because whilst Lily might be known for her intelligence within school, she also was extremely organised and her never-ending knowledge contributed to that.

They ate accompanied by the sound of the summer breeze in the trees above them, the laughter of the group and other students on the island and the odd sound of the boats knocking together on the water. It was almost so perfect. 

The food was consumed quickly by the eight teenagers, who were seemingly constantly hungry at this point. "I don't think so." Tiger appeared behind Marlene, plucking the school book out of her hands. 

The girl had stripped down to her swimsuit, and just so happened to be dancing around with Lydia on the picnic blanket nearby when she spotted Marlene with the book. "No studying today. We relax today, that's the whole point."

"But Tiger-" Marlene protested, watching as the Howell girl carefully folded the corner of the book's page, tucking it away in Marlene's bag. 

"Come dance with me and Lydia so we don't look so bimbo-y." Tiger smiled, pulling Marlene up, then looking towards the ginger girl. "You coming Lils?" 

"As long as you don't take this as an invitation to push me into the lake." Lily said, getting up. The muggle-born had been the one to provide the music; she had brought one of her muggle contraptions that Tiger would somehow be buying one of her own as soon as possible.

"ABBA? You're playing ABBA?" Sirius's voice rang out, clear despite the music that was playing. 

"Oh shove off Sirius, you know you love it. Under all that brooding and under-eye bags and dark hair you absolutely love this." Lily Evans shouted back, laughing as Tiger wrapped her arms around her and practically wrenching her from side to side, beginning to do some form of ballroom dance. 

"You love it, Padfoot, just admit it." Tiger yelled over at the boy, who had pulled his hair away from his face and was bathing in the sunlight. 

"Fine, I love it." Sirius yelled back, and the girls laughed. "But that doesn't mean I'm coming to dance with you, tell them James." 

"No can do, Pads." James replied, squinting in the sun. "But I would love to see you dancing to ABBA - I've seen it plenty of times in the-" 

Sirius moved quickly, his hand smacking over James's mouth, the Potter boy wincing and dragging it away, rubbing the now slightly red area. "Alright I won't mention it." 

"Thank you." Sirius smiled, and none of the group said anything when they noticed Sirius begin to mouth the lyrics to the song.  

Although the girls thoroughly enjoyed the dancing, it wore them out quickly, and combined with the heat - it didn't end up well. 

"Do you have any sense of self-restraint?" James asked, scrambling up as Tiger approached him, looking faint. He pulled his girlfriend down onto the ground, and Tiger got comfortable, head resting on his thighs. 

She sat up a moment for a drink, looking up at James with wide eyes, frowning when she saw his expression. "What?" She asked.

"You're all sweaty and gross." James said, half-pushing her off his legs, but ultimately not caring about it. And Tiger knew this, as she got comfortable. 

"I've dealt with you after Quidditch practise, in comparison to this - it's nothing." Tiger said, and James shook his head, a slight chuckle leaving his lips. 

"Yeah, well that's different. And you're getting me all sweaty now." James whined, and Tiger glared at hiim, her eyes widening as she felt his arm loop under her bent knees and another around her waist. 

"Oh no-" She exclaimed, as James got to his feet. "James don't you dare." Tiger began to try and wriggle free, but the Potter boy sped up, and soon enough, Tiger was in the Great Lake. 

She resurfaced, wiping water of her eyes and slicking her hair back, getting out of her eyes. The girl looked upon at James, who, after meeting her eyes, felt a laughing fit approaching and swallowing harshly.

"James Potter you little git." Tiger yelled, dragging herself out of the water and swearing when she stepped onto the pebble-covered shore. "I'll get you back for that, you oaf." 

"Harsh words Tigs." James said, stood on the other side of the pebbles, on the grassy banks. "Do you want me to come and rescue you?" He asked.

Tiger stared down at her feet, wincing, before looking up at her boyfriend with wide eyes and a pout, nodding. The Potter boy grinned as he made his way back over, picking her up again and ending up extremely close to the water.

"If you try that again I'm dragging you down with me." Tiger threatened, and James joking leant over a little more, and the girl clutched onto his neck like if was her lifeline. 

"I wouldn't dream of it." James said, turning around as if he was to begin to walk back, but all of a sudden he swung around again to face the water, and Tiger shrieked. "You, Miss Howell, act like you're so high and mighty, but you're just as easy to fool as the rest of them."

Tiger blinked once, twice, her eyes locked on James's. "That was scarily attractive." She said. "Strange." She mumbled and James smirked, moving quickly and putting Tiger down on the grass, leaning down to kiss her. 

A splash of water hit the couple, and they broke apart, annoyed. Sirius was stood at the tope of the hill, his wand in his hand. "Oops, didn't realise we'd ordered a live sex show. Calm down people." 

The couple rolled their eyes, before their gazes met. It seemed they had the same idea - as had Sirius, who watched as matching smirks appeared on the couples' faces.

And soon enough, Sirius would be thrown into the water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 21.6K 33
For the first time in his life, Remus J. Lupin can't seem to get into a good book. Why? Because everytime his eyes go down to the pages, he finds him...
15.7K 790 62
everyone has their obsessions but for Sirius, Remus and James it's girls they believe they can't have. follow them up as they discover love! ;) com...
188K 5.5K 32
In which James Potter realises that not all Slytherin's are pathetic. Or In which James Potter meets Clarisse Russo and finds out he's not much into...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...