She Will Be Mine (2nd in Reje...

De Hadyn7Author

***WARNING...Very mature content*** June is willing to do anything to make sure her mate Zayn stays with her... Mai multe

His Part-Time Mate
Why Let It Happen?
Crosses
Spice
The More, The Merrier
Three Is a Company
Clue
Mind Games
Animals
Cat & Mouse
Insecure
Twice Insecure
Confrontations
Sparks
Secrets
Unveil
Revelations
Two Sexy Pigs
Huff & Puff
Uncover
The Sacred Duel
Breaking Point
Arrival
Family
Festivals
Ready
Disco Disaster!

Down Three-way

88 5 5
De Hadyn7Author

UNEDITED

--------------------

I couldn't believe what was happening. If I was correct. My mate and my fuck body wanted to fuck me. Together?

"Are you guys serious or are you playing with me?" I looked at them skeptically.

Jackson threw Zayn a quick glance before looking at me seriously.

"Were not playing."

I sat back on the couch before I could lose my balance. It seems I'd forgotten what balance was.

"I think I need to think about this." I rubbed my head of the pending headache.

Being the asshole that he is Zayn puts in his two cents. "Do you really? We both know we make you wet. So tell us. What's there to think about mate?"

Fuck me in the eight hole, he was right. But not willing to let him see or feel the conflictions within me I give him a glare.

"Don't pretend you know me."

Giving me an intense body inspection he looks deeply in my eyes. He licks then bites his lower lip leaving an imprint. "Let me then."

Fuck I couldn't argue with that. Staying speechless Jackson ends up putting his two-cents in. "Please let us fuck you June." His eyes plead with me.

Damn. I couldn't argue with that. "Um?"

"Have you forgotten what speech is?" Zayn raises his eyebrows at me.

I glare at him. "Of course." Truthfully, I had. Who wouldn't if her two sexy lovers wanted to fuck her. At. The. Same. Time.

I shake my head to stop it from running wild. Who knows what planet it would land on. But speaking of this disaster waiting to happen. Was I really so against it? I mean, I've had both males so was it so unbelievable to have a test of both at the same time. I start to think of the first time Jackson fucked me. It was when he found me sticking out of Zayn's room. So technically, by fucking both in different settings was like fucking both at the same time. Right? I'm snapped out of my trace by a voice.

"An answer today will surface." Zayn crosses his arms making the muscles pop.

I scowl at him. "Unlike some people. It takes more than seeing a pretty face to jump in bed with someone."

The comment doesn't seem to faze him as he shrugs. Seeing as it wasn't going to get under his skin enough to call this off I sigh in defeat. But to be honest, did I want him to call it off? Getting up I make my decision, before I could change my mind.

"Fine lets do it." I let out a big breath happy to relieve that mental weight. But wait, I suddenly remember what Zayn told me about talking to other guys. Let alone fucking them.

"Don't you know that it would hurt me to see you with other girls! How would you feel if I was with other gu-." I didn't even get to finish before he roughly pushed me against the wall. Pain shot up in my back and I let out a painful gasp.

"Don't you dare go near any guys do you understand." He whispered harshly. He roughly took a hold of my chin and made me look at him before he took the hand back to my shoulder and shook me. "I said do you understand!"

"I still don't understand something Zayn. Why now? You've always made your point where you stood about seeing me with other males. Let alone fucking them! So why Jackson?"

He shrugs. "We've both breached lines we shouldn't have. And as for Jackson, he just happens to be the guy I've caught you with. I've done my part, and so have you. I'm now acknowledging how big of a stain I've imprinted on our relationship. To be honest I'm doing this for my own gain."

I raise an eyebrow and wave my hand for him to elaborate. Which he does. "See, Jackson is my biggest competitor when it comes to you. You have feelings for him as you do for me. Once you fuck us side by side you'll have an answer with who you want to be with."

I purse my lips. "Really now?"

"Yes really. If you had two deserts in front of you, wouldn't you want to try them at them same time to determine the best one? If you just have one, you'll always think of the other. See when it comes to entanglements there is always someone who ends up hurt. In this case, I have no doubt it will be Jackson. Because my dick game is strong." He winks.

I notice Jackson giving him a glare and laugh on the inside. On the outside I show no emotions. To be honest he wasn't lying but Jackson also brought his plate.

"Fuck you man." He retorts.

Zayn smirks and continues ignoring him. "I knew you were fucking someone. But I never expected someone so close to me. I wanted to give you a surprise and know is a good times as any. I suppose the surprise has changed, but not the intention. So yes, I want you to get a feel of both of us."

"But you-."

"Yes I know what I previously said about finding you with someone. But I'm really trying to change. And since this whole thing started with fucking. Why not end it with one." He shrugs.

He had a point there.

"When?" I bite my lower lip.

"Now's a good time as any." Zayn steps forward and draws my lips apart with his thumb. Before I could blink he crashes his lips on mine surprising me. I now knew what people meant by 'taking my breath away'. He nibbles on my lower lip and I let out an involuntary gasp. Pulling me to him he holds to still has he dips his tongue towards mine. The little contact relives all my restraints as I pounce on him. I return his hungry kisses with my own. Just as I start getting light headed I feel another presence besides me. Not being able to release myself from Zayn moan as Jackson grabs the back of my neck and starts sucking on my neck.

Fuck me.

That's all I could think as he squeezes my neck. The next thing I know is that I'm on the bed naked and dazed. I can't help but feel anxious as two hungry male stare at me in lust. I couldn't find the right word to what I felt besides empowerment. Who knew being the center of a love nest would feel so good. At the moment I felt wanted, adored, and full. I just couldn't wait for the physical full.

"Doesn't she look mouth-watering all spread out for us like that?" Jackson asked his eyes draped over with lust. I looked over at Zayn waiting for his answer. He gave a nod of his head as he gulped making his Adam's apple bob. That's all I needed as I felt wetter. I watched as they quickly undressed and admired the two god-like physics. Where Zayn was more built with more muscles, Jackson was also built but his muscles were softer. Zayn had a curve to his manhood, while Jacksons, was straight and to the point. My mouth watered as I looked at their above average sticks. Not thinking, I wiped my mouth making them chuckle. Both men approached me and caroused my whole body. Leaning over Jackson made his first move and captured my lips. I moaned as his naked body connected to mine. I don't get time to think of what Zayn would think as I feel him come to my right side. He lays besides me and starts placing kisses on my side. Just as Jackson gives me room to breath Zayn turns my head and captures my lips with a forceful kiss. I let out an appreciated sound to show my approval. They both take turns kissing me all over the body. I don't pay much attention as one of them lowers his kisses until they reach my sex. I gasp in surprise as Zayn dives in and starts eating me out. He grabs my legs and he locks them in place. He makes sure to show me his capabilities as he softly licks before nibbling on my clit. Jackson on his end shows his breast skills as he sucks and tags on my Hershey's kisses. Just when I think I can't handle any more surprises. I almost come undone as Jackson takes his turn sucking me, while Zayn takes over Jacksons previous job. When they both let out moans it makes creating vibrations. I let out a soft scream as I cream all over Jackson's face. The high comes ends as fast as it came. I pant looking at them both in shock. I wonder what Suzanna would say seeing me in this moment. She would probably be jealous. I let out a soft chuckle and they look at me questioningly. I shake my head as a sign I wasn't going to explain. They look at each other and shrug before turning their lusty gaze's back to me. When it comes to the actual love making I start to get a little nervous. I squeeze my legs together getting shy.

Was it weird that I craved both of their dicks in me? Did it make me into an unsatisfied concubine? I swallow at the thought of both of them feeling me. Breath June, one step at a time. Zayn signals for Jackson to go first and my eyes open wide. This would be the firs time I fucked someone of my choosing in front of Zayn. Let alone a guy! Zayn smirks and winks at me seeming to read my thoughts. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that he was fine with it. If only for me and Jackson to finish out our lust for each other this moment that is. He moves closer and parts me thighs apart. He runs his knuckles down my body making me shiver. Looking into my eyes he positions himself before he thrusts in me. I gasp not expecting the intrusion. Thankfully I was nice and wet from my earlier cum. Grabbing my thighs he moves in our nice and slowly before he speeds his pace. He closes his eyes and grunts.

Jackson pulls out of me and cums on my stomach with a shudder. Weirdly I don't cum, but maybe it's because Zayn's there. After he finishes he kisses my lips and pulls away. Its Zayn's turn as he quickly turns me around. Before I could think he sticks his dick in me. With no start he starts pounding in me. All I could do is moan out loud and let him have his turn. He slows down only to lift my body from the doggy style and continues fucking me as he kisses my lips. I start to whimper as a slow burning fire starts igniting from my pussy. It spreads all over my body. I look over at Jackson and notice his hooded eyes. Who knew me getting fucked by someone would interest him.

Before I know it, sparks begin to erupt and my eyes go to the back of my head. Zayn keeps going as he growls his approval. Out of nowhere in the heat of the moment he bites into my neck marking me as he empties himself in me. It's painful before it turns into unimaginable please as I keep cumming. I let the pleasure run its course before I start to panic. Holy fuckballs! His just marked me!

What. The. Fuck!

--------------------

I'm sorry it's not edited but I'm so tired! I wanted to get something out for ya'll though! HAPPY READING!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
550K 12.2K 60
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
Unwanted De Malia

Vârcolaci

13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...