Damage Control

By mrbobvin

"You seem to have forgotten who I am," he whispered, caging me in with his arms once again. His stubbled face... More

Authors Note
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter 15

60.6K 1.9K 704
By mrbobvin

"So here's the deal," I began. "You're going to listen to every word I say, or I'll leave you handcuffed to this bed with the biggest case of blue balls you've ever seen."

Nathaniel flinched forward again in an attempt to free himself, but surprisingly, he wasn't strong enough.

"Are you done?" I asked, amused.

"Fuck you," he growled, flaring his nostrils in anger.

"By the time I'm done with you," I whispered, sliding my hand under the sheets to palm his thick growing member. "You'll be wanting to do exactly that."

"Apparently, my words did have an effect on you if you're going through all this to get back at me," Nathaniel chuckled darkly, shaking his head. "I see right through your pitiful facade; you'll always be a weak little girl wishing your daddy was still alive to give you the attention you so dearly crave."

I smiled faintly and ran fingers through my curly mop, trying my best not to act on impulse. He's toying with me once again, trying to get in my head, but it won't work. He's the one tied up this time, not me, and I plan on using that to the best of my advantage.

Sliding off the bed, I flicked on the lamp sitting on his nightstand before slipping out of my silk robe, allowing him to see the very revealing lingerie hidden underneath. I took the bottle of lube I found in the downstairs guest bathroom out of the pocket of my robe and crawled back on the bed. Nathaniel's wild blue eyes roamed my body, taking in every detail again and again.

"Like what you see?" I smirked, popping my index finger into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it before trailing it down my chest and sliding it between my breast. Nathaniel sucked in a deep breath but remained silent, stubborn as always.

"You can deny it all you want but that," I paused, nodding my head towards the tent under the sheets. "Tells me everything I need to know."

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked lowly, growing impatient by the minute.

"I'm glad you asked," I smiled, whipping the sheets off the bed, revealing his huge bulge that was straining against the thin fabric of his boxers.

"You see, all I want is an apology, nothing more, nothing less."

"Never."

"I was hoping you would say that," I whispered, unleashing his member through the hole in his boxers. For a brief second, my eyes widened in surprise as I took in his enormous size. His cock sprang to life, twitching lightly as I brushed my finger along the tip where precum leaked down his entire length.

"Cazzo! Fuck!" Nathaniel grunted, throwing his head back against the headboard.

"Apologize," I grinned, pleased at his reaction already.

"No woman has ever made me cum from a petty hand-job," Nathaniel revealed, slicing his eyes through mine. "You might as well uncuff me now."

"Don't compare me to Bianca," I murmured, wrapping my small hand around his swollen member. "Now, you can either apologize willingly or apologize by force, which will it be?"

"I take orders from no one," he growled, still commanding respect even though I'm the one clearly in control now.

"Suit yourself."

"Faye—"

Before he could utter another word, I slowly began stroking his slippery length, drenched in his own arousal. Considering he produced enough of his own natural lubricant, the bottle sitting beside me suddenly became useless.

"Cazzo, Faye—" Nathaniel swore, raising his hips slightly. (Fuck)

"If the next words coming out of your mouth isn't an apology, don't waste your breath," I spoke softly, continuing my snail-like motions. I wanted to take my time teasing him, the same way he did me the other night.

Keeping my hand around him, I leaned over his body and began sucking his neck gently, but hard enough to leave a small red mark as I whispered, "Ready to give in?" Nathaniel shivered underneath my touch but held his tongue, which prompted me to move on to phase two.

I started to pump my hand rapidly up and down his shaft, eliciting a small groan from his lips. He was thick and swollen, so sensitive at the tip, every time I brushed against it, he would twitch violently in pleasure. Nathaniel yanked against his cuffed wrists, raising his hips again to meet my wet strokes.

"Apologize," I repeated, after a few more minutes of teasing. His normally gelled hair was now wild and disheveled, sticking to his sweaty forehead. Small beads of sweat dripped down his inked up chest and onto his torso, causing his washboard abs to glisten under the dim light.

"Fuck no," he rasped, in between small breaths. I smirked and raised an eyebrow, impressed that he's lasted this long. Too bad it ends now. I unexpectedly wiggled his tight balls from out of his boxers and began massaging them the same time I pumped his thick length.

More precum spilled from his tip, giving me more lubricant to work with as I continued my fast motions. Nathaniel swore loudly and thrusted hard into my hand, matching my speed and causing my core to heat up from his actions.

"Shit!" he groaned, looking down at my hand as his cock slid between my curled fingers. "Don't stop."

"Apologize and call a truce," I said, slowing down the pace, feeling more in control by the second.

How the tables have turned.

"You're trying to fucking kill me," he moaned in a low husky voice, thrusting in my hand to try and pick the speed back up.

"If you don't do what I say by the time I make it to zero, I promise I will keep you in here until Nonna finds you drenched in your own mess," I threatened, giving his member a long stroke.

"You wouldn't," Nathaniel whispered gruffly.

"10. Care to call my bluff?"

He growled and tugged harder to free himself but failed once again. "I have nothing to apologize for."

"9. You sure about that?" I asked, giving his swollen balls a light tug as I continued pumping his hard cock slowly.

Nathaniel grunted, squeezing his eyes shut as he muttered, "Quando metto le mani su di te—" (When I get my hands on you)

"8,7,6." My hands increased speed before slowing down again, edging him closer to release.

"Cum before your apology, and I'll bring Nonna in here myself."

"You're fucking sick."

"5." I pumped his slick length harder, earning a low moan from his parted mouth. The faster I went, the harder he thrusted into my drenched hand, creating sloppy noises that bounced off the dark walls. Thank god these rooms are soundproof.

"4, 3, 2." I counted with every stroke. Nathaniel wore a wrecked expression as I slowed down my hand, waiting for him to give in. His cheeks were now flustered, and his pants were growing heavier every second that ticked by. He raised his hips as his swollen member twitched in my hand, begging to be released.

"1."

"Apologies," he finally muttered breathlessly.

"For what"" I pressed on, enjoying his humiliation.

His eyes shot up, glaring daggers into me.

"For what?" I asked again, squeezing the base of his member.

He gritted his teeth and grunted, throwing his head back in frustration mixed with pleasure before bringing his eyes back to mine. "For not showing you the respect you deserve."

I couldn't tell if he was being sincere or if he was just saying that, so I would release him. Apart of me wanted to believe he meant it but another wasn't so easily swayed. Either way, I was satisfied with his answer knowing it's the best I was going to get out of him.

"Good boy," I cooed. "Now call a truce."

"No," Nathaniel snarled.

I took his swollen balls into my hand again and gave it a hard squeeze while slowly pumping the very tip of his slick length.

"Shit," he panted, thrusting slowly until I knew he was ready to bust.

"Call a truce," I demanded, wrapping my hand around the base of his member to prevent him from spilling over.

He glared down at me but reluctantly agreed, saying, "Okay," in a low voice that sent tingles down south.

"Promise," I ordered, squeezing his base tighter.

"Fuck, I promise," Nathaniel groaned in defeat.

Satisfied with his answer, I began pumping his entire slippery length rapidly, squeezing a little harder as I watched his eyes nearly roll in the back of his head. Nathaniel's entire body stiffened as he let out a loud growl, shuddering intensely. "Cazzo!" (Fuck!)

Hot jets of semen exploded out of him, landing directly on my chest, dripping down between my breasts. I continued stroking him through his orgasm, milking every drop of semen out of him until he was completely empty.

I smiled with triumph and leaned over the bed to retrieve the key before crawling towards him, wrapping my arms and legs around his limp body. The semen covering my chest transferred over to his as I pressed my breasts against him. Nathaniel's cock twitched in excitement, clearly ready for round two.

"What was that about not cumming from a petty hand-job?" I whispered seductively, slapping the key into his palm. "Don't ever underestimate me again."

Having only a few seconds before he freed himself, I quickly hopped off the bed and slid my silk robe back on, covering the mess he created before making my way to the door.

"Next time," I paused, turning around slightly with a devious smile on my face. "Try not to sound so desperate; it's not a good look on you." With that, I whirled around, slamming the door shut, leaving a very shocked and horny Nathaniel alone in his own mess to clean up.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6M 372K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
115K 2.5K 27
Cheating With The Billionaire | Previously Titled HER NEW DADDY . . . The man that I'm falling for is a man that I shouldn't want. The odds a...
115K 3.3K 50
Β¦ mafia Β¦ "I couldn't give you shit Mason, I was a fucking mess, I would end up ruining us both!" I yell, looking up at his black eyes, my chest rais...
1.7M 53.1K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...