Tales Of Fikayo

Von opema78

After the death of her mother, Fikayo Adejare starts to experience the hard side of life. From her childhood... Mehr

Before you dive in
Welcome welcome
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty- eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty

Chapter Twenty-five

120 40 1
Von opema78

Tuesday October 13, 2020

Tolu's POV

"Ehem. I ne..need to go. We'll talk later." I say, pulling away from Ayomide. Immediately, with a ponding chest I rush out of the balcony before he is able to reply me. Why is my heart beating fast? We've kissed lots of times. Now he'll think I'm a mess. This is the first time Ayomide kissed me. We're dating but I'm always that one initiating all our kisses and he was also never responsive. Is he starting to like me? I'm not supposed to be thinking of a boy at this time.

I walk through the quiet hallway to my room, thoughts of my father come to my mind again and my eyes is filled with tears again. I need to hold my tears down. No one else must see me crying, it'll affect my reputation.

What is mother up to? She's planning to kill my stepfather. God, no! She can't just take another father figure away from my life again. I can't let her. Even though I dislike Fikayo, I don't pray for something bad to happen to her father. He treated me and my sister well unlike some other stepfathers. My mother doesn't deserve him. I need to let him know about my mother's plan. But I also don't want to expose myself. I'll have to do it anonymously. But how?

Once I get to the room, I enter inside to see my roommates seated together. It seems like they were talking about something before. I'm a vibe killer. Maybe I shouldn't open up to them again. I'm sure they won't want to interact with a selfish proud bitch like me.

"You can continue your talk. I'm not disturbing you. I'm sorry for the way I've been acting with you guys ever since we resumed. I also know that you guys hate me. I'm not telling you to stop hating me, I just want to apologise for being mean and downgrading you guys. You can continue hating me, I know that I deserve it. You're free to throw your words at me, it's ok because I deserve it." I say quietly and walk towards my bed but before I get to my bed, I feel a touch in my shoulder and I turn back.

"Tolu, we don't hate you." One of my roommates, Naomi says, looking at me with a sad expression. My other roommate, Bukola, is standing beside Naomi with the same expression. Tears fills my eyes and I shut my eyes  to prevent the tears from falling. I've always hated them. I've always bullied them. I've always embarrassed them but they're here telling me that they don't hate me. I don't deserve all this from them. I deserve to be treated badly.

"We don't. No one has the right to hate on you. We all do bad things once in a while. We love you, God loves you." Bukola says, taking my hands into her hands.

"The Bible tells us not to judge people. The Bible tells us that God loves us despite our sins. So why can't we love you even though you have your shortcomings." Naomi says and the tears drop down my eyes. When last did I read my Bible? When last did I listen in Church. I've forgotten that God exists. Iv6e forgotten that I have a savior.

"Have you ever given your life to Christ?" Bukola asks me and I nod.

"N..no." I say to her, stuttering. The tears are still rolling freely down my face.

"It's not to late to give your life to Christ Tolu. I see that you want to change. I can see that you are ready for him. God loves you and he wants us to come to him. Tolu, God is calling you, are you ready to answer his call? When you answer his call, your life becomes peaceful. You won't care about what people think of you, he'll cover your shortcomings. You'll live a blessed life." Naomi says.

"Are you ready to give your life to Christ?" Bukola says and I open my eyes. She's holding a Bible in her hand.

"Yes I'm ready." I say to her, the tears have stopped but I'm sure my eyes are red. I'm ready to be a vessel for God. I'm ready to have Jesus in my life. I'm ready for God to fill me up.

"Thats a good choice." She says and opens her Bible.

"Sing this song with me." Naomi says, closing her eyes and I do the same.

"I say this simple prayer, come and fill me up. I'm empty without you here, fill this broken cup. Jesus Jesus pour into me now. Jesus Jesus live in me somehow. Live in me somehow." Naomi sings and we all chorus it with our eyes closed.

"In John Chapter 14 verse 6, Jesus said 'I am the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the father but by me.' The only way to God is through Jesus. The Bible also tells us in Ephesians that we are saved by faith not by our good works. As you are about to accept Christ into you life, you must have faith in him. Your faith in him can do all things." Bukola says.

"I need you to admit all your sins to Christ. He forgives all sins. We are all sinners but God forgives us all if we admit them to him." Naomi says.

"I also want you to know that Christ died for you. All because of us, he died on the cross, was buried and rose again as a payment of our sins. So I want you to confess your sins to him." Naomi says again, holding my hands with Bukola.

"It is written in the book of Romans that whosoever calls on his name shall be saved So i want you to repeat after me." Naomi says.

"Dear God, I am a sinner and I need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed his precious blood and died for my sins. I am willing and ready to change and turn back from my sins. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my life as my personal saviour." She says and I repeat after her.

Immediately, I get this refreshing feeling in me. Then they both pray for me. After the prayers, the tell me the things to do so as to strengthen my relationship with God which includes reading the Bible, praying to God, bringing others to Christ, etc."

"So you haven't told us why you were crying before you walked out earlier. You don't have to tell us if it's personal sha." Bukola asks and I smile at her. We're currently seated on my bed.

"I got a call from my mom..." I explain what happened to them.

"What! What you me going to do."

"Are you ok, after what you heard. You're strong. God will out you through on what to do."

They both say at the same time and I chuckle. The sad feeling that I was having before, already left me. I know my father is in a good place with God.

"I'm ok. I'm going to let my step father know about it. It's time for dinner. Let's go together." I say to them

"Are you sure you want to go for dinner with us. Your reputation...." Naomi says but I interrupt her.

"No. Don't say such. I'm a new being now. A changed person. Who cares about reputation. Abeg let's go and eat jare." I say standing up but they remain seated, staring at me with shocked expressions.

"Guys nau. Do you want the food to finish before we get there Ni. I'm hungry oo." I say to them and they stand up then we walk out of the room.

Walking down the hallway is always filled with stares but today's own is kind of different. They're staring not just at me but also at the two girls by my side. They are probably surprised. Once we enter the hostel cafeteria, I meet Toun at the entrance but she ignores me. That's her business sha cuz I didn't do anything to her. I wonder where my twin sister is sef. I and my roommates get our food then we sit at an empty table to eat our food. We talk about different things, laughing to jokes till someone barges loudly into the cafeteria. Everyone looks up at the person. It's Adura.

He stands at the entrance and his eyes gazes round the cafeteria like he is searching for someone. It's probably Tola since Ayomide and his other roomate Deji is not here. His eyes stop on me and he starts walking towards me, his steps sounding loudly. What's wrong with him today.

"So you can sit here peacefully after destroying someone's life. After framing someone else, you have the guts to enjoy your life? Who do you even think you her." He shouts immediately he gets to my front and my eyes widen at the intensity of his voice. What did I do?

"What are you talking about Adura?" I ask him calmly. There's no need for me to be pissed at him. There must be something that I did to him that I can't remember and I'm ready to pay for the consequences.

"What kind of stupid question are you asking me. Is your brain too dumb to the extent that you can't remember how you editted a video of you having sex with an outside at your party, you changed the face to Sade's face and then sent it to her parents and the school authority. You framed her. You this prostitute." He shouts and immediately it feels like someone poured cold water on my body. The whole cafeteria become filled with murmurs, laughter and also curses. I bend my head down in embarrassment and also guilt. Karma is getting back at me. That's it. My life is over.

"Now You're speechless abi. You and that your dumb twin sister. You destroyed someone else's life just because of jealousy. Or am I lying Toun." He says.

"No o. I tried to stop her from doing it but she didn't listen to me." Toun's voice sounds and my heart crashes.

"Also, don't bring Tola into this. Tola had no choice but to follow Tolu. Everything was Tolu's hand work." Toun says and tears fill my eyes. The cafeteria is filled with 'ahaas' and 'boos'. My roommates pat both sides of my shoulders. I'm surprised that they are still with me even after everything.

I can't believe Toun betrayed me. She was even the who pushed me to send the video. She edited the video her self. She organized the person who sent it anonymously. She did all the planning. My sister was the one who slept with the guy. I was reluctant about it but they pushed me. Now she's blaming it on me. God! I know that i deserve all the embarrassment and punishment. I'll embrace it because I'm now a child of God. I know God has forgiven me.

"I'm sorry. I'm ready to take the punishment. You're free to report me. I'll gladly take responsibility for my actions. I'll try my best to contact Sade and her parents. I'll confess what I did." I say, raising my head up.

"You'll really regret your actions." Adura says and walks out in anger.

"Enjoy the punishment dear. Now I'm the boss of you mtchewwe." Toun says scornfully, laughing and then walks away.

"Guys you can finish your food. I'm leaving." I say, standing up. Surprisingly they stand up with me and we walk back to the room. "

When we get to the room, i sit on my bed. My roommates don't ask me any question instead they just stare at me.

"I know I'm a fool."

"I sent the video but then it was not only me. They pushed me to do it. I didn't sleep with anyone. I feel bad for my actions and I'm ready to take my punishment. You guys are free to leave me. I know you dislike me now." I say, staring at my bed sheet.

"We don't dislike you. Just like I've said before. Everyone makes mistake." Naomi says and I smile at them.

Once again, thank you Lord for sending this angels to me.

"Let's pray." Bukola says and we all come together, holding each other's hands to pray.

Father Lord forgive me.

Vote Comment Share 💥❤️💋

To everyone reading, God is always ready for you. If you've not given your life to Christ, please do. He wants you to come to him. He wants you to answer his call. When you do so, your life will be blessed.

Till next chapter..💋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68.8K 11.3K 74
~BOOK 3 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED. ON 20-JANUARY-2021 FINISHED. ON 15-OCTOBER-2021 #1 in mothers. On. 7-08-2021 #1 in introvert...
1.3M 29.3K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
34.5K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
10.3K 1K 63
Everyone knew who ruled Bellrich University. Kelvin Robinson was smart, rich, handsome and had everything anyone would want. He had so much influence...