ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【...

Dippy08 által

❝Have heard of this friend-zone thing but neighbour-zone is new to me.❞ What happens when a savage, sassy and... Több

~Introduction~
~Prologue~
~♡One♡~
~♡Two♡~
~♡Three♡~
~♡Four♡~
~♡Five♡~
~♡Six♡~
~♡Seven♡~
~♡Eight♡~
~♡Nine♡~
~♡Ten♡~
~♡Eleven♡~
~♡Twelve♡~
~♡Thirteen♡~
~♡Fourteen♡~
~♡Fifteen♡~
~♡Sixteen♡~
~♡Seventeen♡~
~♡Eighteen♡~
~♡Nineteen♡~
~♡Twenty♡~
~♡Twenty-One♡~
~♡Twenty-Two♡~
~♡Twenty-Three♡~
~♡Twenty-Four♡~
~♡Twenty-Five♡~
~♡Twenty-Six♡~
~♡Twenty-Seven♡~
~♡Twenty-Eight♡~
~♡Twenty-Nine♡~
~♡Thirty♡~
~♡Thirty-One♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Two♡~
~♡Thirty-Three♡~
~♡Thirty-Four♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Five♡~
~♡Thirty-Six♡~
~♡Thirty-Seven♡~
~♡Thirty-Eight♡~
~♡Thirty-Nine♡~
~♡Forty-One♡~
~♡Forty-Two♡~
~♡Forty-Three♡~ (M)
~♡Forty-Four♡~
~♡Forty-Five♡~
~♡Forty-Six♡~
~♡Forty-Seven♡~
~♡Forty-Eight♡~
~♡Forty-Nine♡~
~♡Fifty♡~
~♡Fifty-One♡~
~♡Fifty-Two♡~
~♡Fifty-Three♡~
~♡Fifty-Four♡~
~♡Fifty-Five♡~ (M)
~♡Fifty-Six♡~
~♡Fifty-Seven♡~
~♡Fifty-Eight♡~
~♡Fifty-Nine♡~
~♡Sixty♡~ (M)
~♡Sixty-One♡~
~♡Sixty-Two♡~
~♡Sixty-Three♡~
~♡Sixty-Four♡~ {Epilogue} (M)
Author's Note
Special Chapter: 3 Days & 4 Nights In Paris

~♡Forty♡~

9.9K 699 405
Dippy08 által

The adventure of hiking had begun. The three teams headed to the top separately.

The scenery of the top mountains had always been refreshing to see, like you're on top of the world.

This would take them hours to reach up on the peak but more than the destination, there was fun in the journey so now they tried their own ways of entertaining themselves throughout the way.

Yoongi was not feeling the old himself today, he felt so cherished and loved. Hoseok and Seokjin were holding his hands, the two walking side by side and he was in the middle.

He had no idea how much he loved holding hands. Hoseok was just too welcoming as a person and Seokjin too was so humble that Yoongi forgot he was known for his swag.

The three of them sang an old song together that Yoongi didn't want to sing and whined when Hoseok and Seokjin forced him to, he couldn't help but sing too uninterestedly, just for the sake of his new two friends.

The three felt so relieved together, enjoying their hiking on their own. They didn't care about their pace, they just loved the experience of their journey.

Meanwhile Namjoon and Jimin walked together too, both talking of nature and animals because Namjoon had no idea of starting any conversation, plus he didn't want to make Jimin feel left out along with him.

Jimin was thinking that Namjoon was awkward so he talked about different stuff but he didn't complain either and went with the flow.

"You love koalas?" Jimin asked, confirming because Namjoon was only telling him about the specialities of Koalas.

"Yeah, I do. Aren't they the cutest thing on this planet?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded, eyes disappearing as he smiled at Namjoon's face that reminded him of a koala itself.

"What?" Namjoon asked, chuckling softly as Jimin giggled now.

Jimin shook his head, hiding his face with his sweater paws as he laughed at the thought of how Namjoon seemed like a koala to him.

Jimin was wearing his shorts, reaching to his knees. He shouldn't have laughed because when he does, his eyes are unable to see anything else and with this he tripped by a stone on the way and fell down, bruising his knee.

"Aish..." Jimin groaned as he met with the unplain rocky ground and Namjoon panicked, quickly approaching for help.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked, kneeling down to see Jimin holding his knee that was bruised and minorly bleeding.

"Ouch."

"Wait, let me see." Namjoon removed Jimin's tiny hands from his knee to check, eyes widened to see the bruise.

"Oh god, you're bleeding." Namjoon blurted out, not delaying to bring out the first aid kit from his bag to pull out wet paper towels and band-aid to clean his knee and apply the bandage on the bruise.

Namjoon quickly wiped the dirt off and patted the other piece of paper towel against his bruise so gently that it didn't even bother Jimin because he was too busy staring at Namjoon.

That boy was crushing so hard.

Namjoon caught Jimin staring who looked away, biting his plum bottom lip. He swore he found the other guy cute too.

Namjoon smiled shortly once Jimin looked away and now applied a bandage on his bruise.

"Here you go." Namjoon said once he was done and Jimin looked up to see him, blinking cutely.

"Thank you."

Namjoon got up, carrying his bag on his abdomen and helping Jimin to get up.

"Can you walk?" Namjoon asked and Jimin stepped, limping while walking forward.

"Yeah.."

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked again but Jimin looked at his knee and wondered. He couldn't lie anymore.

Namjoon sighed, bending down in front of Jimin while back facing him and also confusing him.

"Huh?" Jimin asked unsure.

"Come on, hop up." Namjoon encouraged and Jimin's eyes widened.

"N-no I'm good."

"Come on, I'm not that weak." Namjoon said and Jimin blinked, staring at him for a while and now Namjoon gave him a reassuring smile.

Jimin gave in and carefully clung on his back, Namjoon too grabbed his thighs and he encircled his arms around his shoulders and chin resting on the taller male's shoulder.

"Wow you're very light." Namjoon said and Jimin blushed, smiling hard.

"No you're too strong." Jimin replied, making Namjoon show up his dimples.

"Don't know about winning but let's try our best." Namjoon whispered and Jimin nodded.

Well, Jimin had already won in his life.

~♡~

"Can we get lost here together? Out of everything, no one else but us two only?" Jungkook asked, swaying his and Taehyung's entertained hands back and forth as they walked through the hilly ways.

"Hmm, what about college? Food? House? Clothes?" Taehyung questioned.

"We won't need education in the woods and for food we will hunt and for the house I have your arms."

"Ah you cheesy boy. What for clothes though?"

"Clothes? We don't need them." Jungkook said so casually, making Taehyung roll his eyes and chuckle.

"You know, you're frustratingly irresistibly cute Jungkook."

"Oh really?" Jungkook asked, leaning closer to Taehyung.

"Yes." Taehyung said confidently, softly hitting his head against Jungkook's.

Jungkook is a bumper pack of naughtiness, hotness with a pinch of cuteness that Taehyung loves in every way.

"Were you the same cheesy with your exes?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook frowned, stopping on his tracks.

"What exes? I was never serious with them."

"Still not serious?" Taehyung asked, not seriously but in a fun way.

But to Jungkook it was a bit offensive. He was damn serious for Taehyung. Jungkook stopped midway and pulled Taehyung closer by his arm.

"Doubting my seriousness for you?" Jungkook asked in a challenging manner and Taehyung looked blankly at his face that was so close.

"Jungkookie~~ stop." Taehyung whined, feeling flustered as he pushed Jungkook away.

Taehyung started walking away but now Jungkook carried him.

"W-wait, what? What are you doing?" Taehyung asked in a panicking manner.

"Let's win so we don't have to cook and we can make and get into our own tent. And I'll show you how serious I am." Jungkook's words had a smile plastered on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook literally had no break.

~♡~

After continuously walking for a few hours Namjoon and Jimin were the first one to reach the top where there was a huge alluring cherry blossom tree.

Namjoon was smarter to choose a shorter way so they won.

"Wow, we literally came first?" Namjoon asked, letting go of Jimin as they now watched the beautiful view of the city from the top.

"Wow... we did it." Jimin exclaimed, smiling hardly.

"I.. I mean you did it." Jimin corrected himself and Namjoon squeezed his eyes at his cuteness, wondering if he was the same Jimin that flirted with him on Taehyung's birthday.

Not his fault, he was drunk.

"No we both did it." Namjoon said and they looked at each other, liking it more than the view.

"FUCK! We lost!" Soon they turned their heads to see Jungkook and Taehyung walking to them together.

Taehyung was only smiling as he saw Jimin and rushed to hug him while Jungkook was frustrated at the fact of cooking.

Namjoon patted Jungkook's shoulder, smiling hard.

"Smart of you to switch up, huh?" Namjoon whispered to Jungkook, faking a smile and Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

"I was just... I actually wanted to go with Taehyung."

"Oh yes of course."

"Yes exactly."

"Ah huh."

"Wow we lost!" And now they heard Hoseok's squeals from the back who seemed happiest amongst all even though he lost.

"Ah, I had to cook anyway." Seokjin sighed, instantly dropping down into the green grass under the cherry blossoms tree.

Yoongi too laid down as soon as he arrived and now they started admiring the view, bringing out cameras to load it with memorable pictures.

They had decided to have lunch on the top, enhancing the taste of the food even more at the top of the hill.

They all gathered together to share desserts and energy drinks while admiring the view.

It was literally like coming alive again. They were stuck in a rush of the city but now they felt more relieved and fresh.

"I wish we could come again together." Seokjin spoke up, eyes fixed on the beautiful view of the bright sun right on top of the city while mellow pink petals floated in the background.

Everyone hummed in reply. It was worth going on hiking, they thought.

Taehyung leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder, the ravenette kissing the top of his head and whispering an 'I love you'.

Taehyung smiled contentedly, this was all he longed for. He wanted his friends, his lover and a sweet moment accompanied by them together.

But life is never too perfect, right?

~♡~

They had an amazing time and now headed down together before the sunset. Jimin broke Jungkook's back on the way down as the ravenette carried him this time.

All of them hummed melodiously, enchanting the way until they reached back to where the van was.

The lost teams already began working on fixing tents and collecting woods to light up the campfire.

Yoongi and Hoseok began fixing tents, Seokjin chopping the vegetables and of course Namjoon helped him even after winning.

While Jungkook and Taehyung together began collecting the woods. Jungkook was following Taehyung around and was carrying everything in his strong arms that his boyfie picked from the ground and handed him, bonus that view of the perky ass for Jungkook whenever Taehyung would bend down to pick up.

"Don't show me that plum too much. My hands are itching."

"Let them itch, you aren't getting this plum tonight." Taehyung said sassily and Jungkook showed a 'so done' face.

"Why so?"

"I will be sharing the tent with Jiminie, he seems troubled and I need to take care of him."

"And what about this troubled guy?" Jungkook asked with doe eyes, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Oh c'mon Jungkook, you have spent twenty one years of your life before me, can't you spend a day more?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook sighed.

"I'm taking you on a date once we go back and you're not denying."

"Anything you say." With this Taehyung pecked Jungkook's cheek before walking further with only a few sticks in his hands while Jungkook followed Taehyung with logs of wood in his hands.

~♡~

Jimin was sitting down on a wooden block while everyone around was working on the meal of the night and also fixing the tents.

He suddenly felt someone's presence besides him and soon found Namjoon, passing him the water bottle.

"For you." Namjoon said, trying to accompany the guy who had been sitting alone.

"Ah... Thank you, Joonie." Jimin whispered, smiling as he took the bottle.

"Joonie? I like it." Namjoon complimented, making Jimin blush so hard.

"You do?"

"Very much."

And they stared at each other for a while, no one daring to speak anything until Namjoon's phone buzzed in his pockets.

"Ah, excuse me?"

Jimin gave an understanding nod.

As soon as Namjoon got up, Taehyung slid next to Jimin.

"Hmm... seems someone is about to replace me out of his life." Taehyung teased and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"How dare you think I'm gonna replace my bitch out of my life?" Jimin replied.

"Now you know how I felt when you accused me bitch."

"Ah Tae... I have no complaints anymore."

"Why? Because you would yourself someone too?" Taehyung teased.

"Nah, Jungkook really makes you happy." Jimin whispered and both the males fixed their gazes on Jungkook who was trying to burn the logs of woods afar.

"He definitely does." Taehyung added, mesmerizingly staring at Jungkook who wiggled his eyebrows once he caught him staring, flustering Taehyung more.

"I hope he always does."

"I believe he will."

Taehyung started believing Jungkook and thought he was finally loved and cherished. Jungkook indeed was very naughty but a person with an amazing heart, at least that's what Taehyung thought.

⊱•────────~♡~────────•⊰

Ah, I'm exhausted af.

I don't know but I love Minimoni a lot lately. Someone help me. ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.2K 232 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
40.1K 2.5K 24
Neighbor's since childhood yet never fully interacted, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are set to bring out the best and worst in each other once thei...
68.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
774K 38K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...