LOVE IS ALL I HAVE

By shimrara

Being a best friend and at the same time being in love was so hard. You are happy being close to him but at t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 45

655 25 13
By shimrara

They were all swamped in Tae and Itthipat's house, thinking, and wondering worriedly where Copter would be right now. They were all looking for him earlier at the whole building and around the hospital, but he was nowhere to be found. He won't answer his phone, nor reply to any of their messages.

Kittee was crying a lot, looking for his daddy the whole day, midding him so badly that right now he was sleeping soundly in the room, tired of so much crying. Tee might have hundreds of missed calls on Copter's phone, plus hundreds from Itthipat too. They have no idea where Copter would be, and they were all worried about Copter's safety. What if.... Was filling in their brain, but every time they would brush it off, thinking that no matter what, Copter will never do anything foolish. Not when he had a son to come back to. He had a lover waiting for him, and now, he even had a twin brother that will love him unconditionally.

Before leaving the hospital earlier, Chakan had a request for Itthipat to come to him once again and was giving him letters from his father. It was the letters he left just in case if Uncle Chakan had found his twin younger brother. Chakan was apologizing too for telling him about this just now since he was suspected it that much when he saw the research information of Elena and was sure about it four years ago.He just didn't know or couldn't decide what's best only when he faced the verge of death itself, he gets to know how important this was to his late friend.

The boy was having the same type of blood with him too, which something he was actually anticipated to after their birth. Things go wrong, and he kept it for himself almost 8 years, until he felt too much that he couldn't keep it from his friend any longer, only then he decided to tell his friend, Wiriya the truth, that earned him a fist or two.

Wiriya was looking for his son until his last breath, never stop nor gives up, and was hoping that Chakan will at least trying to look for him too, after his death. Chakan didn't, no, never really make an effort to find the lost son of his friend, but fate was something stupendous fantastical reality that you could never expect of. Who would had expect for the child to appear before him without any efforts? What was more amazing is that, the twin was even befriended each other for years, and cared for each other that much, even just being friends.

The doorbell rang taking everyone out of their thought. Itthipat was fast walking to the door and opened it, only to see Copter was smiling while holding boxes of pizza in his both two hands. "Pizza!" Copter was saying while smiling and walked past frowning Itthipat straight to dining area, where everyone were.

"Where is my baby? Sleeping already? I have bought a lot of pizza, various flavor, just chose which one you want to eat. Let's eat, I'm hungry." Copter was talking nonstop while opening every boxes of pizza and was laid it out on the table, and pretending like nothing had happened.

Tee then holding his hand, stopping him. "Cop, baby..." Copter then turned to Tee while smiling, while Itthipat was just watching his every move. "Why don't you all eat? Don't want pizza? Want me to order something else?" Copter who was still standing at the edge of the dining table and he was taking his phone out but was stopped in his track when Tee hold his hand. Everyone was just watching him that he couldn't help but to let his tears fall on his phone in his hand.

Itthipat then pulling him in his hugs and was patting Copter's back. He can't help but to cry too. Copter's crying got louder and louder that was muffled on Itthipat's chest. "Are you.... are you going...to.. hate me now, too?" Copter would ask while crying. "No way. Why would you think that? I was happier to know that you are my brother and that now I have a nephew too. Don't think you could get away from me this time."

Copter's crying got harder and he was hugging his brother tightly. His brother.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's been months from the day Copter knew the truth of his birth mystery. Truthfully, he couldn't decipher his own feelings nor he could really think about it. It was so sudden yet it was sweet to know he had a twin brother and that it was Itthipat. At the same time it was so frustratingly scary to know you never wanted by your own mother to the point of ignoring his mere existence, and on top of that, telling him he was a curse? He decided not to dwell on it, nor he will begged her for anything. he had his life he needs to go back to.

They were all going back to their routine, working at the company, manage the farm and the people, and Elena even had officially opened his Ob\Gyn clinic in that small town of Chiang Rai too. Still, nothing much changed though.

Copter and Itthipat's relationship was good from the start, it was just get closer now that they were brothers. And Itthipat and Tae too had making the effort to learn the signal language too, so that they could properly converse with Kittee in every video calls they always had with their new found nephew. Seriously, almost everyday, that Copter going to get sick seeing their faces, though he said it while smiling.

Achara? She was going back living her life as usual too, just like she never get to know that her other son was alive and healthy and that she was already a granny, but still, she could be able to maintain her image, being the angelic image famous artist. To her, Itthipat was the only son she had and she tried to contact the guy every chance she got, but Itthipat never reply to her message nor answering her calls anymore.

To say he wanted to cut ties, it was too much, since they were blood-related anyway. So, Itthipat had to understand his father's resolve, and that is to give up on convincing his mother about Copter and just continue with their lives. She was too far lost in her own delusional world and she never was there for them anyway.

Few days after coming back from Bangkok, Kittee finally sleeping in his own room, now sharing room with Pete, much to Tee's delight, that now he can devour his lover every night. He missed his lover so much that he had to keep in his needs since he knew Kittee needs his daddy more. Now, that Kittee had been okay, there's nothing stopping him from having his lover to himself every night.

Tee finally decided to open a tea house that served classic and modern tea menu, which attract the villagers, company workers and farm workers with sophisticatedly classic design of the tea house.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the weekend, before the new year starts and Kittee and Pete have to start the school the next day. They were all having a picnic at the nearby beach, with all the various foods spread on the mat where they took cover under a big tree. They were all having their meal, before they started with any activities on the beach.

"Pete, when you go to school tomorrow, choose your friends wisely, okay. No, you should introduce your friend to me, let me see if he good enough to be your friend or not, understood?" New then had been spat on his head by Wuttichai.

"Who are you to do that? Are you his lover or something?" New was blinking to Wuttichai and Pete was turning around, looking everywhere but Wuttichai. "No way!" Wuttichai didn't expected this. New then stick out his tongue to Wuttichai then pulling Pete's hand.

"Let's go swimming!" They both left running to the beach, leaving dumbfounded Wuttichai with laughs from everyone else. "Baby, Kittee, let's go play at the beach. We could do a little swimming too." Freya then taking Kittee to the beach following New and Pete.

"Come on, Elena, we couldn't let them having fun all to themselves." Kimmon then pulling Elena and was running to the beach. "Wait for me!" Wuttichai then getting up from his seat and was running to the beach too.

"Mae, Pa, we will take a walk around too." Copter then getting up with Tee leaving Prichaya and Warun sitting there, watching all their kids having fun at the beach. They were happy and glad, everything turn out okay, except that Wuttichai and Freya was still single. They both were sigh to that.

Copter and Tee was taking a walk while holding hands and enjoy the wind and the view. "I'm really happy, Cop, every day was just like a living dream and I know it wasn't a dream. Loving you is real, living you by my side is real, having our son and get to watch him smiling every day is real and I couldn't ask for more. You perfected my lonely life, baby."

Copter was smiling widely showing his cute dimples and his shiny brown eyes. Copter then stopped his step turning to Tee, making Tee turned to him too. Copter then cupping Tee's face while looking at every feature he possessed. Dark thick eyebrow, shining black orbs, thin lips which was widely spread of a sweet smile, and this is the face he loves for as long as he could remember.

"To me, you are the only person I need in my life, and you are my world. While having you by my side, I think I could face anything in the world. You are the one who perfected my life, Tee. Thank you for loving me back, and thank you for coming back to me. I'm sorry I couldn't give you anymore child, but having Kittee is more than enough for me. I love you."

Copter then leaning in closer and taking Tee's lips on his lips and stay there for a while before he teared the kiss away. But Tee wouldn't have that, he needs more than just a peck. So he pulled Copter back for another kissed and they were kissing hard and fast, and passionate. "I love you too, so much, baby" Tee then said after he finished the kiss and their forehead on one's another.

Suddenly, they could feel the flashes of water on their body, making them turn around only to face with laughing New and Pete. "You....." Tee didn't wait but to chase them all around in the water, which shortly after joining by everybody else, including Copter, Kimmon and Elena.

They were indeed a happy family.

The end.

p/s: So, it's a wraps up.

Sorry I couldn't really reply to every of your comments, been busy, and sometimes I just have no idea how to reply you (a woman with less word, I'm a boring person), but know that I appreaciate every single comment you were giving in every chapter.

I hope you loves the story and loves the ending.

PLease look forward for my next stories, though I was still thinking about it.

Anyway, thank for reading, commenting and voting, and thanks for stopping by;)

-Rara-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 117 20
it's currently the 4th of June, 2025. Boston's life is going fairly well. His photography career is going good. He still has good connection with his...
23.2K 1K 30
Jeongguk's heart was cold, stern, full of hate and regret. A broken 38 year-old man, in a forced marriage, with a son, with no love in his heart, no...
6.3K 636 63
They said Copter was just like a Cinderella. People saw him as the 'Cinderella' after she met the prince, but the truth was, his life was just like t...
56.8K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...