๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’† ~ ๐’‚ ๐‘บ๏ฟฝ...

By marrymeaubreyplaza

ใ€ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ใ€‘ โ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™š
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต
Introduction (please read!!!)
Chapter I: Dreams Over Reality
Chapter II: A Butterfly's Cocoon
Chapter III: Fuck the Media
Chapter IV: What a Surprise
Chapter V: 188
Chapter VI: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ๐ŸŒ
Chapter VII: แต–สณแต‰แต—แต—สธ หกโฑแตสฐแต—หข
Chapter VIII: Ducks
Chapter IX: Clueless
Chapter X: Worth
Chapter XI: *RING*
Chapter XII: Mama
Chapter XIII: Flirt
Chapter XIV: The Officer Who Cried Skank
Chapter XV: Oh Brother
Chapter XVI: Platonic Soulmates
Chapter XVII: Chopsticks
Chapter XVIII: Queries and Affairs
Chapter XIX: Little Things
Chapter XXII: Fallimento
Chapter XXIII: Almed
XXIV: She'll Be Okay
XXV: Fairy Godmother
~ Epilogue ~
Author's Note :)

Chapter XXI: Cosmo and Walter

3.2K 81 80
By marrymeaubreyplaza

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH!

"Well, I hope you and your Romeo work out, good luck Juliet." - My 4th wife, coldguacomole

~
"Ti amo, Amore Mio."
~

The night was strange for Spencer. In a good way. No nightmares. No intrusive thoughts. For once, he got a good night's sleep.

And he didn't understand why until he woke up and looked at the woman beside him.

She looked so peaceful. So beautiful. The sun rays shining through the curtains making her skin glow. She truly looked like a goddess. And to be honest, Spencer wouldn't be surprised if she was one.

One thing that he remembered from the night before, other than, well, everything. Eidetic memory. He heard her mumble something. He wasn't sure what, but he was sure it was just her saying good night. It was too soon for I love you's.

Right?

Right.

"Good morning, love," Eden muttered, her eyes slightly open.

"Good morning," he smiled down at her and kissed her on the lips gently.

*RING*

"Not anymore," she groaned into his chest.

He chuckled before reaching over for his phone. After glancing at the name on his phone, he quickly excused himself out of the room. Eden watching him leave in confusion. Only a few words are heard every now and then from the living room.

"Good morning...yes...I think...mhm...mom-"

mom.

Hearing what happened to his mom the night before, Eden's heart broke for him. She learned that he was scared about passing the genes on to his children or even getting it himself. All she hopes for is that he doesn't get scared of anything. That's all anyone hopes for the people they—

Oh, no-no-no. If I say... You know... it's only in Italian.

Eden's eyes widen at the memory of last night.

Did she really say that?

Even in Italian.

Knowing Spencer was a blessing in itself. Even if he didn't know you. But he did. He knew Eden. Listened to her, comforted her, made her laugh, how was she not gonna fall for him?

The sound of Spencer's steps interrupts Eden's overthinking.

"Hey, there's been an emergency..." Spencer trails off.

"Is everything okay?" she asks with concern.

"Yeah, I just...need to fly to Vegas."

Eden nods in understanding before getting up off the bed, "Call me when you land?"

Spencer was relieved at her not pushing any further, "Of course."

"I.." Eden began speaking before stopping herself, "I'll miss you."

Spencer's lips turned into a small smile, "I'll miss you too." He leaned down a bit and kissed her on her lips before kissing her again on her nose making her scrunch it and giggle.

~

"Oh, Honey, I'm home!" Johnathan exclaimed entering Andy and Eden's apartment.

"Baby, she's probably getting dicked down, she had a date last night," Andy wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Dr. Spencer Reid?" Johnathan sang playfully.

"Yessir," Andy chuckles lightly as he flopped onto the couch, "I can't wait for the wedding."

"Didn't they just start dating?" Johnathan asked before speaking up again, "who am I kidding? I can't judge."

"You really can't, but it's in our blood to judge," Andy grinned, "Pour me a glass babe."

"Are you-"

Andy put his hand to silence Johnathan. "If you pour me a glass of wine, I'll do the thing you've been asking," Andy sighed.

"R-really?" Johnathan asked in shock.

Andy hummed and nodded as Johnathan ran to the wine. "Oh, be prepared baby," he sang and smirked.

~
Eden's POV:
~

I almost fucking said it. How much of an idiot am I?

I know a guy for almost 4 months and fall in love.

Wait! No! Stop it! I hate feelings! They just need to...evaporate.

My phone rings, interrupting my slight meltdown.

"Hello?"

"Bitch, you need to come home immediately!" Andy screams from the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"My head is on FUCKING FIRE."

"I-I-I'm almost there," I say in a panic.

After quickly arriving at the complex, I rush out of the car. Quickly running up the stairs, trying to ignore my dress nearly falling and exposing my tatas. I start banging on my door, not bothering with the lock. Andy quickly opens the door and shoves me in. I turn around to see Andy's hair—

getting bleached.

"Oh my god, this is what you were freaking out about?" I asked crossing my arms over one another.

"Uh yes, Johnathan has been wanting me to be the Wanda to his Cosmo for literal months, and I don't know how to handle hair dye. Plus, I know about the number of mental breakdowns you've had where you either bleached or dy-"

I slapped my hand over his mouth remembering my small breakdown and pulled him by his hand to my bedroom. Entering my bedroom, I locked the door and looked back at Andy before whispering.

"I slept with Spencer last night."

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!" Andy started jumping up and down, "Tell me when to stop," he said before starting to extend his hand in measurement.

...And although I was rolling my eyes, I may have stopped him at about 10 inches.

Silenzio.

"I knew it, " Andy mumbled as he nodded his head to himself.

"Andy! That's not the point, the point is I said I love him!" Andy gasped in response and I had to put my hand up to stop him from actually talking, "Granted he was asleep...I hope. either way! I don't know how to feel right now and he had to leave because of his mom and— no I'm not telling you— and I don't know what we are and now I'm overthinking and help, Andy, help!"

"Okay let's take deep breaths, " Andy said before taking my hands and taking exaggerated breaths.

In.

Out.

In.

Ou- OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

"I'm in love with Spencer Reid."

"We been knew," Andy replied.

After hitting Andy multiple times in retort, I had to help him and Johnathan out with their hair catastrophe.

Pray for me.

~
Narrators POV:
~

"Oh my god," Andy looked at himself in the mirror, "I look...beautiful," he said fake tearing up. "Who knew Eden was a hairdresser?" Johnathan pipes up.

"Well, due to the amount of mental breakdowns her and i have had in the same space, me," Andy responded before kissing Johnathan's cheek.

"I get paid 50 by the hour," Eden said extending her hand for money.

"I'll pay you in monopoly money!" Andy said hurrying out the bathroom and into his room.

Eden's laugh rang through the apartment before her phone rang.

"Shit, it's Spencer," Eden said.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Andy it's Dr. Dick-Me-Down," Johnathan responded cleaning his hands. Eden lightly smacked him on the shoulder before skipping out into her bedroom.

"Hello?" Eden sang into the phone.

"Hey," Spencer lightly chuckled into the phone.

"Watcha up to?" She asked as she sat on the edge of her bed.

"Just landed and i wanted to call you."

he wants me to die, huh? Eden thought.

"Well, here i am," Eden giggled.

"I miss you."

I'm desceased.

"I miss you too." Eden shifted in her spot out of excitement.

"Sorry there's no real point to this conversation i just wanted to hear your voice."

ight, i'm 6 feet under.

Eden giggled, "Is there something you wanna talk about?"

"Just tell me anything," He sighed.

"Well... Andy and Johnathan bleached their hair and made me help them die it pink and green like Cosmo and Wanda."

"Who's cosmo and wanda?"

"From fairly odd parents? it's a kids tv show."

"Never heard of it."

"Never?! what are you?"

"Human," He chuckled, "maybe henry has watched it."

"Mhm, it'd be fun to bring some of the kids over to meet gay Cosmo and...Walter."

Spencer chuckled, "Hey, sorry I have to go, I just arrived at my mom's hospital."

"Don't apologize, I understand."

"You're incredible, " A small hesitation in his voice appeared, " um...I miss you."

"I miss you too, " Eden responded.

"Bye, Eden."

"Bye-bye, Spencer," she sang out.

The call ended and Eden flopped on her bed on her back.

"I'm fucked."

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞   O
A/N: so it's been a hot minute 😐 um chile- today is my Madre's birthday so I thought 'hey, what better present to give to YOU guys then another chapter' I'm amazing I know. It's also Joe Biden's birthday so that's something. My mom's 55 now and honestly I thought she was 53 bc to me she hasn't aged in two years. Also, my dad got my mom a pasta maker so all she needs now is 3 divorces, and voila, she's Rossi :)))

also excuse this shitty chapter i skimmed for proofreading and i'm rusty on this book.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.3K 30
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’†๐’•." -๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐—ผ๐ง 15 ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐- ๐œ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: @๐š๐—บ๐ฒ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐—บ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž
174K 4.7K 64
READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave this one alone the writing is god awful...
33.2K 1K 19
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ž๐™–, ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...