BILLIONAIRE BODYGUARD (IM NAY...

By MEANSHIA

Nayeon hated the newly hired bodyguard down to her core. She can't stand her even in just a minute. If they a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
❤️💙🤍
51
52
53
54
🐰💜
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
PROTECT NAYEON AT ALL COST!
65
66
67
CONTINUATION OF PART 67....
68
69
70
SOON TO PUBLISH!!!
FINAL

19

5.3K 200 13
By MEANSHIA

JIHYO'S POV

"Ohh hi unnie, good morning!" I greeted Nayeon unnie with a wide smile plastered on my face.

"Good morning." She responded and wandered her eyes around our room.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked her since i saw her face being confused with the sorroundings.

"Why am i here?" She asked and looked at me.

"Oh my god Im Nayeon you've got an amnesia!" I pretended to be shocked which got her eyes widen because of my sudden scream.

And seconds later Jeongyeon and the other girls entered our room with their worried face.

"What happened here?" Jeongyeon asked.

I was laughing internally because of their reactions especially Nayeon unnie who was in shock of the amnesia that i mentioned.

"Nayeon unnie didn't remember anything and she also dont remember whose room she's sleeping with." I said to them.

They all looked at her with confusion in their faces.

"Unnie, you remember me?" Chaeyoung immediately sat beside Nayeon unnie.

"You remember me right, unnie?" Dahyun also sat beside her.

"See that guys? She can't even talk!" I said to them since Neyeon unnie was just staring at us.

And then she furrowed her eyebrows as all of us looked at her patiently waiting for her to talk.

"JIHYO!!!!!" She suddenly called out my name with the loudest voice she ever have.

The laugh that i was trying to hold under my mouth suddenly bursted out on top of my lungs like i'm going to die of laughing!

"Oh god! That was funny! Hahahahahahha! You guys are being fooled by the god! Hahahahahahhaha!" I was holding my chest because i barely breath from laughing.

"You're dead Thomas!" I saw Nayeon unnie stood up and was about to approach me but i was quick to run outside our room.

"Thomas! Come back here!!!"

I could hear Nayeon unnie calling out my name and when i turned around i was shocked because she was chasing me together with the girls.

"You're dead, Jihyo unnie!" I heard Tzuyu shouted while laughing.

"I'm the leader here!!!!" I shouted back while laughing like an idiot!

"And i am the eldest, you little shit!" Nayeon shouted at me as i ran downstairs.

I ran as fast as i can and entered Shia's room to hide.

"Omoo! You startled the shit out of me Jihyo" Shia held her chest because i startled her when she saw me barging her room.

"Hide me please. A rabbit is chasing and wanted me dead!" I said as i tried to look for a place to hide in her room.

"With what? A rabbit wanted to kill you? How? I mean is the rabbit can carry a knife or a gun just to kill you."

I hit her in her shoulder because her statement made me laugh!

She's handsomely beautiful but sometimes she's PABO!

"Yes! She might carrying now a knife and i'm afraid of that rabbit especially she has big hands!" I hid behind her as i heard voices from outside.

She furrowed her eyebrows which made her more cuter!

"Oppa, is Jihyo unnie there?" I heard Chaeyoung called outside.

I mouthed her to keep quiet but instead she answered yes!

Damn with this woman!

And then the door suddenly hung opened forcefully and revealed the human rabbit in rage!

"Come here Jihyo or i'll kill you both!" Nayeon unnie said angrily.

"Please don't kill us, unnie. I was just kidding okay?" I pleaded to her as i hid myself behind Shia.

"Why am i included here? I don't know what happened between you two." Shia said as she turned her head towards me and to Nayeon unnie.

"Oppa, you shouldn't help Jihyo unnie." Tzuyu said to Shia.

"I didn't help her! She just entered here and she said that she wants to hide from the rabbit with big hands." She innocently defended herself which of course made the girls bursted out laughing.

I saw Mina behind Nayeon unnie signalled Shia to zip her mouth.

But Shia didn't get the idea whose the rabbit with big hands i was talking to.

Nayeon unnie became redder because of what Shia had said. She's becoming a hulk!

"You're sick again? You're red! We heard Shia asked Nayeon unnie which we furrowed.

And then Nayeon unnie looked away from Shia to hide her blushing cheeks from her.

"Okay girls she's not mad anymore! Let's go upstairs." Jeongyeon muttered and the girls nodded and smiled meaningfully.

"She's mad? Who made her mad?" Shia immediately asked them.

'That was cute!' I mumbled under my breath.

"Jihyo unnie made her mad because she teased her that she's having an amnesia." Chaeyoung told the bodyguard.

"You have an amnesia? Did you hit your head in a hard thing or something like a debris hits your head?"

We all both hung our mouths opened when Shia walked closer to Nayeon unnie and held her head while checking if there's something wrong on her head.

Is there something between them without us knowing?

I thought they hated each other?

"You remember me right?" She asked Nayeon unnie while cupping her face with so much concerned.

We saw Nayeon unnie was being flustered of what the bodyguard did to her. She was blushing like a tomato.

"Okay girls let's go upstairs and let just give them some privacy." I said to them and dragged the girls outside Shia's room and closed the door.

"Did you see that girls?" I exclaimed.

"I think there's something between them without us knowing." Dahyun smiled at us as we both settled in the living room.

"They're so cute!" Momo giggled.

"And have you noticed guys? Oh my god! It was my first time to see Nayeon unnie blushed and being flustered because of someone! She didn't react like that to anyone even to Mark oppa!" Sana also giggled.

"Only Shia can melt her madness that quick!"Jeongyeon smiled.

"I think Nayeon unnie is falling for our bodyguard." Tzuyu muttered.

"What about Mark oppa?" Mina asked.

"What about him?" I asked Mina's back.

"Shia told the maknaes that Mark said to Shia that he's Nayeon unnie's boyfriend and she should stay away from unnie if not work related."

"Whattttt?!" I was shocked!

The hell with Mark! He has the audicity to tell that to the bodyguard?

"Chaeyoung told me." Mina answered.

"Mark oppa was rejected by unnie, right? So why did he claim that he's Nayeon unnie's boyfriend in the first place?" Sana asked.

"Wow! I can't believe he did that!" Jeongyeon muttered.

"I'll talk unnie later. She has to tell Mark because people might think they're dating." I told them and they all nodded.

"Why did we leave them downstairs?" Momo suddenly asked.

"Can't you see unnie, they're having their own world? They forgot were also there! Tsk!" Tzuyu muttered as she tilted her head.

"Yeah you're right! They suddenly forgot that were also there!" Chaeyoung repeated.

"And why did you say Nayeon was having an amnesia, Jihyo? If there's no Shia in here, you're gonna be dead by now!" Jeongyeon said and laughed.

"Actually i was waiting for her to wake up to have breakfast and then she suddenly got confused when she wakes up! She asked me why she's in the bedroom. She seems forgot or didn't remember anything about last night when they arrived from the hospital so i teased her." I chuckled as i remember her reaction earlier.

"What about last night? Did you see them kissed?" Sana excitedly asked.

"No! I was waiting for them to get back home last night since both of you girls were all asleep. It was late in the evening when they arrived and when i opened the door for them i was surprised because Nayeon unnie was sleeping in Shia's arms. You know, Shia carried her in a bridal style from the parking lot up to here." I giggled.

"Really unnie? Wow Shia oppa is so gentlewoman." Sana blurted out.

"Shia told me that Nayeon unnie was sleeping throughout the drive and she didn't want to wake her up so she had to carry her." I added and all of them giggled.

"And Nabongs didn't remember the happenings last night?" Jeongyeon asked.

"As what i have seen the reaction with her earlier, i think she doesn't!" I laughed.

"You're savage Thomas!" We all laughed at Jeongyeon.

I remembered last night when Shia told me after she carefully put down Nayeon unnie on her bed that the latter was mad at her because Shia laughed at a certain girl who approached them while they were ordering coffee at the starbucks. The girl was asking Shia's name and her phone number but she told the girl that her girlfriend would be mad at her if she will give her name and her digits to the girl which she was referring Nayeon unnie as her girlfriend.

Shia said that the most funny thing was the girl wrongly called Nayeon unnie as her Aunty since Nayeon unnie was wearing sweatpants, an oversized sweater and covered her whole face with a mask and a bucket hat.

I was laughing the whole time when Shia tells her story with that rabbit!

Shia also said that Nayeon unnie was mad not to the girl but to the bodyguard becuase she laughed at her when the girl thought Nayeon unnie was her Aunty.

And because Nayeon unnie was in rage towards the bodyguard and to that girl who wrongly called her Aunty, she then removed her mask and her hat and introduced herself to the girl.

The girl was shocked when she realized who the woman she called as Shia's aunty. And even the other customers were surprised when Nayeon unnie revealed herself to them.

That was the cutest thing that Nayeon has ever done to anyone! I mean she's not that too narrow minded towards our fans or to people who called her grandma or aunty because she was used to it but because Shia was already in the picture, Nayeon unnie acted like a grumpy girlfriend towards the bodyguard or was she acting like a jealous girlfriend because someone asked the bodyguard's name and also her phone number?

And i know now that our eldest has fallen for the bodyguard without even her knowing.

'Jeongyeon, i am winning!' I celebrated in my thoughts while looking at the girls who were mumbling about the two left downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 53 10
"I told you once I don't need a bodyguard mom, you're literally gonna be gone for long but I'm an adult, I'll be fine" jisung said. "Well that's not...
243K 5.8K 84
Twice members x Reader This is my first fan fiction and I am sorry if it is bad. I will try to improve the story time by time. May or may not contai...
209K 10.8K 82
[Office au, Enemies to lovers au] ' Sh*t, did I sleep with Mr. park?' A perfect story where the two of them are opposite and hates eachother to deat...
121K 6.5K 90
When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing her summer job. Will the two become enemie...