Underneath

De Joy_Jewel

The life of Cindy begins as she enters college, free from her overprotective mother. She meets a very bad pla... Mais

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine
Chapter ten ~ a rare gem am obsessed with.
Chapter eleven~born to love you.
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen~you are my today and all of my tomorrow.
Chapter fifteen~ can't help falling in love with you.
Chapter sixteen~ you are my addiction
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Author's appreciation.

Chapter two

129 40 39
De Joy_Jewel

Chloe invited me for a hangout with her friends, I have never met her friends before and as much as I wanted to use my time to study, I just couldn't turn down the invite since it was going to be my first hangout with them. I got dressed wearing a blue jeans bum short and a black top with a hood.

When we arrived at the club, it was so noisy, and everyone was busy with one thing or the other.
There was this song playing I so much loved title (sweet but pyscho by Ava Max) It really made the club lively, and I already started enjoying it, till the song was over.

We got to the table where her friends were seated and joined them.

"What is your name?" one of them asked.

"Cindy"

"Nice" she said.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Want a shot?" One offered me a cup of alcohol.

"No thanks, I don't drink"

"Weird" another said.

At that point, I began to wonder what was weird about not wanting to take alcohol. Just when I was still on that, a guy came, sat on the floor close to the table, poured out a white substance on it, using the paper to divide it, making lines, he put his nose on it, sniffing it in.

"Hey little girl, wanna try some?"

First I wondered who he was referring to as little and secondly, did he see me dressed in his crazy jeans and baggy shirt as mad as he is, why on earth will I want to sniff in cocaine.

"Nope, thanks" I answered gently even with the harsh words running through my mind.

"Chloe, is this your friend? I mean what planet is she from?"

"She's an alien" the other said and they howled with laughter.

"Well, everyone got there different ways" she said in my defense.

"Are you trying to tell me, you are quite different from all of us here, Chloe the bad bitch" Patrick said and all of them laughed ridiculously.

"You know that isn't what I meant Patrick" she said sadly trying to cover it up.

"Holla guys" someone said, my head was buried in my phone pretending to be doing something but that particular voice sounded so familiar.

"She's new?" He asked.

"Yeah" they all chorused.

"With a new different kind of attitude" A girl said, that particular one that is so annoying.

"Hey" he said, snapping his fingers, trying to get my attention, I raised my head a little,and then i saw the almighty handsome Dre.

"Hi, I'm Dre, and you?" He said with a seductive smile stretching his hand for a handshake.

"Cindy" I said turning away without giving him a handshake.

Suddenly everyone became so quiet. I could notice he had to drop his hand.

"Dude" Patrick said referring to Dre. "I saw you yesterday entering a room with a lady."

"Dre you have got to tell us what happened" another said.

"Well well well, it was not a difficult task, it was just a one night stand which wasn't even complete" he said and laughed.

"How?" someone asked.

"She pissed me off, I couldn't tell if she was moaning or screaming. It just got on my nerves, I had to stop and leave" he said and everyone bursted into laughter, he laughed alongside with them.
I was just gazing at the way he was telling the whole public of a girl he fucked half way and abandoned, that was funny though but I didn't laugh.

"So you dumped her there and left?" Chloe said.

"I didn't dump her, I just left, like walk away"

"Well, I don't see any difference"

"Well, I see a whole lot of difference"

"Ok" she just had to accept.

"Is she a virgin?" one of them asked.

"I don't know, she didn't bleed"

"Not all virgins bleed" Chloe said.

"Whatever" he said with a rude attitude.

"Let's talk about you, tell us about your sex life." He said referring to me.

"That is something I decide to keep personal"

"Wait, are you a virgin?"

"As I said, it is something private I decide to keep just to myself, if I am not or I am, I just want it to be within me"

"Woww" one said but I didn't mind their side talks, I just turned to Chloe.

"Am off, see you later" I muttered.

"Alright, later" she said and I headed out.
********
I woke up in the middle of the night, to get water, then I saw Chloe sitting silently and desolated.
"Hi, is anything the problem" I asked politely.

"Nope"

"If it is about what happened in the club, how you were laughed at because of me, I really want to apologize"

"No, it's ok, am cool.

"Alright, do you want me to stay awake with you at least to keep you company?"

"No am fine, you shouldn't bother"

"Alright, if you say so, I would just go back to bed now"

"Ok, goodnight"

"Yeah"

Though she acted cool but I knew something was up..

The next morning, I was brushing when a question popped to my mind.
"Chloe, your cousin brother, when is he coming over? you know I have never seen him" I said from the bathroom while brushing..

"You saw him yesterday"

"Who? when? how?"

"Dre, Dre is my cousin"

That moment, my brush fell off my hand, I quickly picked it up, rinsed it, rinsed my mouth and rushed out..

"Dre is your cousin, that rude fellow"

"Yeah"

"Woww"

"He's cute right?"she asked smiling.

"He's rude, bad mannered, offensive, robust."

"That's enough, he's my cousin"

"Yeah, but it's the truth"

"Whatever"

*********
I was in the library studying when someone walked up to where I was and sat in the same table, the chair opposite me. I looked up and there he was, Dre.

"What do you want?"

"Chill, it is clearly written all over your face that you hate me but can you at least spear me few minutes from your time."

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"Just wanted to invite you over to the club this night"

"No, am not coming"

"But why?"

"The last one was trash, I don't plan coming ever again."

"The previous time, you were invited by my cousin, this time am the one inviting you"

"And that's the more reason why I won't show up"

"Woah, just try and be nice alright, I will be expecting you" He said and left.

Later in the evening, Chloe was preparing for the night club as usual.

"Ok, Cindy am off" she said as she was about to leave

"Let's go together"

"You really want to go there again after the last time"

"Yeah"

"Okay, let's go"

As usual, the club was noisy, too many people and the highly tuned music.

"Cindy, am going over to the other end" she said but I couldn't hear her because the music was too loud.

"I can't hear you"

"I am going over to that other side" she said pointing and shouting so I could hear her.

"Aren't you staying with your friends?"

"No I want to see someone"

"Ok"

She left, then I started feeling lonely, I just couldn't meet that her crew of friends, they were something else. Still looking around feeling like am lost, someone tapped me.

"Hey" Dre said.

"YOU."

"Yeah, me, you came, I knew you would"

"But am not sitting with that your group of friends" I said.

"Alright" he said taking me by my hand to another side in the club.

"Sit" he said and I sat down

"Do you want a drink?" he asked.

"No, thanks"

"Ok, let's discuss"

"About?" I asked and he smiled for a while before talking.

"Anything you want to"

"Why are you referred to as the captain of the group?"

"Cause am the boss" he said as he raised one side of his eyebrow, feeling full of himself.

"That wasn't a vivid answer."

"You will get to know it soon" he said, paused for a while then continued.
"Let's talk about something else, my sexual life has been really exciting, it pleases me. Look, that girl over there, the one with a red mini skirt, I screwed her thrice, and that one over there, like a snap of my fingers she fell open. There, at the balcony, the one with the blue gown, she was kind of playing hard to get, but at last, she came to me, how lovely, isn't it?" he paused for a while when he noticed how I stared at him. I wasn't really finding this conversation interesting.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you always count how many girls you have slept with?"

"Hmmmmm, yes, they are much though, don't think I can still remember the exact figure"

"Really" I said in amazement.

"Yup, see this one, she wanted to be in charge but I don't let a lady be in control, I love being in charge while doing my stuffs. That one over there, she wanted a threesome sex but I love having my girl just to myself, and that one over, she fucks so good, damn, she reminds me so much of my cousin I fucked."

"Hell no, wait, you fucked your cousin?"

"Yes, and she was fucking good at it, like totally amazing."

"Wait, you fucked Chloe?"

"No, no, not her, Chloe is my closet cousin, I can't. Well, that was my distance cousin, like a very distance cousin, by the way, she loved it," he said with happiness.

At a point, he lowered his voice moving closer to me. "Just like the way you will love it, when you get to try it with me" he said and i gave him an ugly looking expression.

"Am off" I said being so annoyed and irritated.

"But we aren't done yet."

"Am done hearing it" I said and started moving right away.

"Well, hope you enjoyed the conversation" he said and laughed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

263 6 16
Bad Good boy Tyler seems to love flirting with cute girls especially Melanie. Cute Melanie met him in college,dreams of steamy moments with him and...
28.9M 710K 66
The good girl falls for the bad boy. But what if there is more to Sin Carter than a bad attitude, tattoos and piercings? And what if there is more to...
165 37 28
Stacey is a girl who doesn't have a sense of direction on what she would do after graduating from university. When she met this new guy in the city...
15.5M 658K 76
He needs a wife. She needs the money. The playboy prince needs a respectable girl to play his doting fiance for the weekend. If he doesn't convince h...