BILLIONAIRE BODYGUARD (IM NAY...

By MEANSHIA

Nayeon hated the newly hired bodyguard down to her core. She can't stand her even in just a minute. If they a... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
❤️💙🤍
51
52
53
54
🐰💜
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
PROTECT NAYEON AT ALL COST!
65
66
67
CONTINUATION OF PART 67....
68
69
70
SOON TO PUBLISH!!!
FINAL

6

6.3K 255 88
By MEANSHIA

Jinyoung Park's POV

I was having my breakfast at the café with my staffs when i heard people gossiped about the new bodyguard. They were obviously admiring the bodyguard and i already knew who it was. It's none other than, Shia Lecoultre, my newly hired bodyguard for Twice. She just arrived last Saturday from Europe and started her work today. So maybe she's already in the building with Twice.

She paid courtesy call to me yesterday before she went to Twice's dorm. My secretary gave her all the schedules and details of Twice activities. Well, i don't need to interview her because i already knew her.

Shia LeCoultre, is a 28 years old from Switzerland and one of the youngest tycoons in the world. She is the only daughter of the founder and CEO of Jaeger LeCoultre, one of the most expensive watches brand in the world.

She finished her degree in Yale University, Connecticut, USA, major in Econometrics and quantitative economics. She also completed Aerospace engineering course in Imperial College of London. And a member of one of the best Naval Seal Operation Group in USA.

And the main reason why she became the bodyguard of Twice because her father Verseú LeCoultre is a good friend of mine. We were bestfriends in college where we both studied at University of Oxford.

When i visited Shia's father in Switzerland last week, i asked my friend Vesreú to find the best bodyguard he could ever have for my artists. When he heard that, Verseú immediately gave his daughter to be the bodyguard for my artists. At first, i was hesitant because Shia is my Goddaughter and i thought she would not accept it since she's also busy with her own Boeing Lecoultre Jet Business based in Switzerland.

I knew that Shia is one of the youngest billionaire in the world but she remained herself humble despite of her success and achievements. She's a soft hearted person. She has many charities in London and she even help animal shelters across the globe. She's the woman who never hesitate to help people in need.

I didn't know at first why my friend Verseúe was very confident of suggesting that her daughter is fit to be the bodyguard for my artists.

Flashback

"You know that kid, Young. She's very skilled when it comes to that work." Verseú said smiling.

"Oh, c'mon Seú! I can't accept her! For pete's sake! She's my goddaughter if you forgot about that! I deeply sighed.

"She never declined you, Young! And if i will tell her right away, i know already what will be the answer." Verseú winked at me which made me more irritated of him.

"Why of all people, it has to be her? Are you fucking risking your own daughter now, Seú? And this in not just a fashion show job. This is about security!" I told him and he just smiled.

"I'm not risking her. And you knew her well Young, so don't pretend that your goddaughter is not fit to be the bodyguard for your artist. And i am just giving her the opportunity, you know." Verseú playfully winked at me.

"Opportunity? What was that supposed to mean?" I asked him in confusion.

Verseú laughed at me and stood up. He walked to the grand piano and sat there. I followed, still confused and stood behind him. When Verseú started to play, i looked at him and again, giving me another playful wink which again added me in more confusion.

"Where did you learn that?!" I was surprised of what i just heard. The idiot played Aftermoon by Twice.

"Your goddaughter taught me this note." He proudly said to me.

"And that kid is inlove with your artist, Young."

"Eeehhhh?" I was more surprised with his confession.

What the hell just happened? My goddaughter is inlove with my artist? And who the hell she's inlove with?

"Remember when Twice came here for their reality tv show? That was the time Shia saw your artist at the restaurant here in Switzerland. If i'm not mistaken her name is Nayeon?" He looked up to me for assurance if he pronounced it correctly.

Shia is inlove with Im Nayeon?

"You're kidding, right?" I asked him because i still don't believe his revelation and sometimes this idiot loves to make pranks on me.

"I would not play Aftermoon if i was just joking around." He wiggled his eyebrows and laughed.

"How could Shia be inlove with Nayeon if she just saw her once? And that was 2 years ago when they went here, Seú."

"Of course you don't know because your butthead is always busy." He laughed at me while continued playing the Aftermoon.

I'm gonna punch him if he won't stop laughing!

"Don't tell her that i have told you about this. I'm just telling you this just for you to accept her to be the bodyguard for your artists. It is okay if the artist is not Twice atleast she has the chance to bump into her in the future." He giggled.

"Are you playing cupid this time huh?" I smakee his head which the latter gave me a death glare.

Yes, i am the only person who can smack this old man whenever i want.

"And what about her girlfriend Candice?"

"They broke up and thank goodness!"

"Ehhhh?!"

This man is confusing me!

"I don't like her and you know that Young."

Yeah, he really hated Shia's girlfriend. I mean Shia's ex-girlfriend. He said that she's more demanding to Shia and bossy towards Shia's helper.

"I wanted her to get married and have grandchildren but not to that woman, Young." He sadly said but i laughed at him.

"And now i'm going to help with you for Shia to get near to Nayeon?"

I know that my goddaughter is a lesbian since she was a teenager. She never hides being a lesbian to her parents. Although her father was disappointed at first because he wants her to be the next CEO of Jaeger LeCoultre since she's the only child of the family. But at the day goes by, Verseú accepted her with all his heart and supported her all througout her journey. Shia maybe a little bit spoiled when she's younger, she still respect her parents and that is what matters most.

"Yes! And i want no for an answer." He then stood up and called Shia to be at the mansion because he has a surprise for her. Shia lives in her own mansion not far from her parents'.

"What if i say no?" I teased him even more.

"Well, you can't say no to me." He then laughed at me after he hung up his phone.

The fudge this old man!

"And please act normal when she gets home. Pretend that i didn't tell you about her secrets, okay?"

"How am i suppose to act normally if you're just here? And you are the one who always sabotage it everytime we do that in our college days?" And we're not young, i mean you're not young anymore to do that stuff, Verseú." I told him and he just laughed.

After of hours of bickering and laughing Shia finally arrived at the mansion with her 2 loyal bodyguards and her bestfriend JC. We both stopped when they entered the house. Shia was surprised of my presence. Of course i'm her favourite!

"Abeoji yeogi gyeseyo! wa! uliga mannan ji 2 nyeon-i jinassseubnida. dangsingwa dangsin-ui sa-eob-eun eotteohseubnikka?" She surprises me with her Korean accent.

"Whoah! I didn't know you can speak Korean now." I hugged her and patted her head when she bowed at me.

"I studied it." She proudly said to me.

I looked at Verseú for his reaction and he shrugged and mouthed I TOLD YOU.

"Why you studied Korean language? What's the reason be---."

"How was your work, kid?"

I didn't finish my sentence because her father suddenly interrupted us.

"It's okay, dad. And how's yours?" She asked back to him.

Both are competitive with their own businesses but Shia is more focused on her Boeing Business while her father will just visit the Jaeger LeCoultre headquarters if necessary. Both of them are successful business tycoons. Shia's mother Silvia LeCoultre is also a successful Dermathologist, founder, CEO and director of Clinic LeCoultre in Paris. But what most admirable to this family is they remained humble and down to earth.

"I'm still successful." Her father said proudly.

Shia just rolled her eyes to him.

"Anyway, you will going to South Korea with Jinyoung. You will work for him as the bodyguard for JYPE's artists. Young, which artist is she going to work with?"

"Dad, you already agreed with him without my consent?" She asked her father in dismay.

"So, it's a no then?" I smirked at Verseú telling him that he's not always right with his instinct.

"No, not that Pops! I'm just disappointed with dad for not informing me and just agreed with this work stuff without asking me first."

"I know you've been dreaming this kind of work Shia. Don't worry with your business, i know Mielskie can handle it." Verseú was really sure of himself that Shia will accept it.

"Uncle, which artist is she going to work with?" JC asked me.

"If you will accept my offer, you will work with Twice particularly to Im Nayeon who recently receives death threats from her stalker. I just came here for that and i only trust your father because he has many connections with the best security agencies here in Switzerland. But if you don't want kid, it is alright. We will just find another woman bodyguard to be with them 24/7 and also live with them in their dorm." I said as i looked at Verseú who started sulking like a kid. This old man!

"Okay, i will accept it pops."

My head suddenly turned to her, surprised!

"When will i'm gonna fly to SK?" She asked excitedly.

Verseú and i looked at each other and the idiot just gave a smirk and mouthed me I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!

Present

I have decided to visit Twice dance pratice for their new album and comeback in June. I barely watch them practice but since Shia is here, i might visit the BOB room.

As i entered the room, the members immediately stopped dancing and all of them bowed at me. I greeted them back ang signalled them to continue their practice and just ignore my presence. They all smiled and continued their practice.

I saw Shia was sitting alone at the corner busy with her phone or was she just pretending not to notice me? I just smiled remembering when she told me yesterday that she wants us to pretend that we don't know each other at all. She really did a great job in pretending huh!

"PD-nim, please have a seat." One of the staff said since i was just standing watching the girls.

"No, it's okay." I smiled at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 3.4K 34
The boss meet the bodyguard. First they are more didn't like each other. One want to make her suffer, one because its her job. But then they become a...
243K 5.8K 84
Twice members x Reader This is my first fan fiction and I am sorry if it is bad. I will try to improve the story time by time. May or may not contai...
6.7K 300 16
Hey are you Agent or Mafia?said y/n . . . how he can stay in my mind *y/n's thought* she looks damn but why she didn't come after like every girls *t...
24.7K 1K 25
Son Chaeyoung's life was ordinary until that stranger but familiar woman, nine years older than her, appears out of the blue and intervenes her days...