The Monster Hero

By EllaToungette

In this mixed up world, there are Wolfums and Humans. Wolfums and Humans are enemies, trying to outdo each ot... More

Chapter 1 - Born
Chapter 2 - Oh Boy
Chapter 3 - Slash
Chapter 4 - Why
Chapter 5 - Answers
Chapter 6 - Running
Chapter 7 - Scared
Chapter 8 - Attack
Chapter 9 - Escape Route
Chapter 10 - Red
Chapter 11 - Trust
Chapter 12 - Traps
Chapter 13 - Out of the Woods
Chapter 14 - No
Chapter 15 - On the Run
Chapter 16 - Tomorrow
Chapter 17 - Food
Chapter 18 - I'm Back
Chapter 19 - Stay
Chapter 20 - Elliot to the Rescue
Chapter 21 - Thinking
Chapter 22 - Back
Chapter 23 - Elliot
Chapter 24 - Over the River
Chapter 26 - Ruins
Chapter 27 - Burn
Chapter 28 - Back Home
Chapter 29 - Manu
Chapter 30 - Fred
Chapter 31 - Together
Chapter 32 - Map
Chapter 33 - Not the Wizard
Chapter 34 - Where's Abby
Chapter 35 - The First Battle, Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The First Battle, Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - War?
Chapter 38 - Tavern
Chapter 39 - The Dark Clearing Battle
Chapter 40 - After Party, Pt. 1
Chapter 41 - After Party, Pt. 2
Alternate Ending

Chapter 25 - Tree Fort

1 0 0
By EllaToungette

"You idiots!" I roar.

The soldiers look at me in fear.

"You let them get away!"

The soldiers start to look at each other.

"Why are you just standing there?" I ask.

"Because you haven't given us a direction?" One brave soldier says.

I squint at him. He looks around and loosens his collar. I walk towards the tree fort and look up. This could be useful. High tree, good view point. Elliott's own brilliance used against him. I smile to myself.

"Boys, start pitching the tents. We're staying here!" I say as I turn towards the soldiers.

When I do, I see a flash of red in the forest. I blink. Nothing. I shake my head and start ordering the soldiers around.

"You! Go get more water! You! Get wood! And you! Get out of here! You're a lousy soldier! Don't look at me like that! You heard me! Get lost!"

I survey the soldiers doing their many tasks. I see one that is just sitting there, not doing anything. I march over to him, my nostrils flaring.

"What are you doing?!" I yell at the soldier.

The frightened soldier jumps to his feet.

"Get to work! Lazy-pants."

I grumble to myself as I step inside the tree. I look up. Elliott left the ladder. I climb up and peek through the door. There is a big room in the front with chairs, tables, and boxes. In the back are two rooms. They each have a bed and some storage boxes. One of them has a desk.

"This could work," I mumble to my self.

"What could work, sir?" Says a voice behind me.

I look back and see some soldiers looking around and climbing up the ladder.

"Very nice."

"What are you doing up here!? Did I say you could come up here?! No! Go back down and do what you're supposed to do! If you have nothing to do, then find something to do!" I yell at the soldiers.

They turn on their tails and run down the ladder. I sneer after them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 4 7
In a world hidden from humans, where mythical creatures come to life and live in harmony with mythical plants, there are two brothers.A brother of cr...
1 0 1
A man with a seriously messed up life and a load of mental problems made a lot of mistakes in his life but one stands above the rest. The story is ab...
205 1 11
A baby was left behind after a long war between Frost creatures and humans. A king took him in and took care of him with his other son, being that bo...
75 1 13
Horror Fort Chapter Rejected wolves, their mates injured and so did a part of them. They are hired by the mafia to do jobs that humans cannot do. Rej...