𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 | Jᴀᴅᴇɴ H...

By Roslynmadyson

| I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴍʏ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.| "Yᴏ... More

✰Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs✰
𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝐈.
𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐕.
𝐕.
𝐕𝐈.
𝐕𝐈𝐈.
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐗.
𝐗.
𝐗𝐈.
𝐗𝐈𝐈.
𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜.
𝗫𝗜𝗩.
𝗫𝗩𝗜.
𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜.
𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜.
𝗫𝗜𝗫.
𝐗𝐈𝐗
HELLO AGAIN

𝗫𝗩.

4.7K 97 14
By Roslynmadyson

Jaden woke up the next morning with a quiet yawn and stretches his arms across the bed, looking for Amelia, only to become confused.

Sitting up he attempts to rub the tiredness from his eyes and around the room.

"Lia?" He questions aloud, thinking she'd hear him. "Lia?"

Grumbling under his breath about her being such an early riser he throws on a shirt and walks down the steps towards the kitchen.

He remembered her talking about this new tik toker who posted videos about healthy diets and assumed she was making a new smoothie she was gushing about a few days before.

"Amelia?" He slightly shouts as he enters the kitchen.

Sheri lifts her head from the fridge and greets the boy with a warm smile. "Hey sweetheart, Amelia left about an hour ago."

Jadens eyebrows shoot together. "An hour ago?" Looking at the time on the microwave he gapes. "She left at six in the morning?"

"She told me to tell you if you woke up before she came back that she was heading over to see the boys." Sheri informs him with a shrug.

"What boys?" Jaden questions confused, he had no problem with her having friends that were males but he had no idea she was close with any boys right now, besides the obvious.

"The Sway boys." Sheri innocently says.

Jaden's body stills for a moment before immediately snatching the keys that were sat on the kitchen counter and sprinting out of the house.

Sheri lightly laughs and shakes her head. "Smart, smart girl."

♧︎♧︎♧︎

Jaden jumps out of the car, slamming the door in the process, and sprints into the Sway house in worry. "Lia?!" He shouts.

Running into the living rooms hes about to jump up the stairs when he realizes she was sitting down on the couch, perfectly fine and not a haur on her hesd touched. Truth be told he knew he was being over dramatic but after these past couple of weeks he had constantly felt over protective of the girl.

Jaden stomps towards her figure and brings her into a tight hug and settles himself on to the couch. "I was so worried about you."

After a few minutes Amelia clears her throat with an amused smile planted on her face. "J?" She whispers.

Jaden simply hums into her neck as if asking 'what?'

"I think we should all talk." She gestures to everyone around the room who was watching in awe once he pulls away.

Jadens eyes widen when he realizes EVERYONE was in the room just staring at him, his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

Addison, Dixie, Josh, Bryce, Nessa, Griffin, Kio, Anthony, and Avani all sat or stood around the living room. Some were nervous and guilt ridden while others were sympathetic and unsure.

Jadens face becomes void of any emotion once he takes into account of everyone who was there. "Amelia?" He mumbles in a low tone of voice.

"Yes?" She questions innocently.

"Let's go, we're going home." He stands up, attempting to leave no room for argument.

Seemingly forgetting that he was talking to Amelia Rae.

"J... please just sit down." She begged him. "I can't keep living like this. It's not fair to everyone here who has had to put their relationships in the middle of all of this and go as far as finding other places to even hang out."

"Was it fair to you?" He questions nonchalantly.

"What?" She sputters out in confusion. She had no clue as to where he was going with this.

"Was it fair to you when Josh said all of those things about you, he was supposed to be your best friend. I was told so many stories about you two when we heard you were coming back to L.A. and I can hardly believe they're true after everything I've seen him do. Because you don't say things like that about someone you love, someone you claim is like your platonic soulmate." He breathes heavily as he points at a tearful Josh.

"Was it fair to you when you were asking, begging, for Bryce to help you. All he had to do was simply walk into the house and get Josh. But as usual one drunkin night was more important to him than his girlfriends older sister's physical and mental health. Why is it you care so much about what's fair to everyone else when no one has given a damn about what's fair to you?!" He gradually begins to yell, not in anger but because he was so overwhelmed and frustrated. He felt like he didn't know any of his friends anymore. And he genuinely could not understand what any of them were thinking when they were doing all of these things.

"He's right." Bryce speaks up after a tense minute, surprising everyone in the room. "Amelia, when I first met you, you were one of the brightest and most independent women I had ever known. My mother was a single parent as I was growing up so I would know. But when you came back... when you had your panic attack in the car... I don't think it was until then that I had truly realized how big of a mistake I had made. I see you flinch when there are loud noises or sudden movements, I see you turn away and lose your smile as soon as you think people aren't looking, and you laugh the loudest out of everyone anytime someone tells a joke. You're not okay." His voice breaks towards the end of his statement. "And that's my fault. Because I could've gotten Josh for you that night, hell even I could've helped you. But I didn't because I was so drunk that I just didn't take any of it seriously. I will never, ever, be able to take any of that back. But I promise you I'm going to change, I'm going to cut down on my drinking and I'm going to spend the rest of my life regretting how stupid I was."

Amelia wipes a few tears from her cheeks and nods her head wordlessly. No one took it personally, she had been through a lot, that much was obvious. To forgive and forget was a lot easier said than done.

"Mel..." Josh whispers. Amelia spares him a glance but opts to look away when his facial expression causes her to tear up again. "I don't want you to forgive me. I want to earn your forgiveness." He says.

Nessa gives him a small and almost unnoticeable smile and grabs his hand as he continues. " You have been there for me through everything. I wish I could've been there for you that night. I wish I could've saved you. But I couldn't. I didn't. I just want to say Thank you Jaden, for saving her." He says, finishing by giving said boy a sincere look.

Liked by JADENHOSSLER, JOSHRICHARDS, and 3,694,184 OTHERS

AMELIARAE Ya, I think I'll be okay.

View all 868,478 Comments

USER is she okay?!

USER Why has no one questioned her disappearance for six months? Or are we just forgetting about that?

ADDISONRAEE You're so pretty sissy💛
Liked by Jadenhossler
^USER JADEN LIKED IT
^USER SHIP SHIP SHIP

BRYCEHALL Strongest woman I know😤
^USER ok somethings up👁👄👁
^USER don't be shy, tell us what happened!

JADENHOSSLER Mine😤
^USER POSSESSIVE JADEN🤬🤤👅
^AMELIARAE 🤨
^USER She- girl do you even know how lucky you are.

USER she's not even that pretty, not trying to be mean but I don't see the hype.
^USER True.

NESSABARRETT Be my girlfriend👅🤤
^USER Lowkey, anyone else ship Nessa and Amelia on the downlow👄
^AMELIARAE me🤷🏻‍♀️

JOSHRICHARDS you're a queen bubs
^GRIFFINJOHNSON YoUrE a QuEeN bUbS
^AMELIARAE 💛
^USER Hmm, she kinda brushed josh off🤔
^USER are they fighting?!

USER She never replies to anyone🥺
^AMELIARAE You're beautiful.
^USER SHE REPLIED
^USER Lucky😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 11.4K 61
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 - (❛would it be enough, or would i still be wondering❜) 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 16th june 2020 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 17th august 2020
304K 4.9K 57
#COMPLETED Lilliana Wilson is the "Perfect girl". No one ever thought that her and Bryce would be together. She finds herself facing issues she never...
411K 9.2K 54
𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀, 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵�...
81.8K 1.4K 17
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱....𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃