𝐗.

3rd POV

Josh wakes up the next morning to an empty bed. He wasn't so drunk last night that he had forgotten what happened, but he kind of wished he did right now.

Getting up he catches a view of himself in the mirror. "Fuck." He winces as he touches his bruised jaw and eye.

Opening his door he gets ready for the backlash. He completely regretted everything that happened yesterday. He should've been happy for his best friend, he was just drunk and overthinking everything. The way she flinched when he spoke yesterday was sewed into his mind.

To his surprise the whole house was quiet. It was about eleven o'clock in the morning and yet zero noise.

He slowly walks down the stairs to and notices Griffin and Bryce sitting on the couch, presumably on social media.

"Where is everyone?" He questions quietly.

Griffin and Bryce glance at each other before sighing. Bryce claps his hands in a sarcastic manner and sits up. "Well when Addison and I woke up this morning Amelia and Jaden were gone. They're staying at Amelia's house for a while. Because Amelia doesn't feel comfortable here and Jaden won't let you five feet near her Addison decided not to come here for a while either. Nessa is staying with them because you scared the shit out of her last night and she's pissed, oh did I forget to mention that Dixie told Griffin that she'd never come around here again because of how much you traumatized Amelia?"

Josh clears his throat and looks at the blank white wall.

"Damn Jaden really did a number on you!" Griffin chuckles to himself.

"Is he okay?" Josh questions with a sigh.

"Well his whole back is covered in bruises and he was limping everywhere so yeah he's great." Griffin nods at him in mock enthusiasm.

"How do I fix this?" Josh rubs a hand down his face but jerks it away when he accidentally pushes too hard.

"I have no fucking clue dude." Bryce is completely honest. "You fucked up bad. It took Jaden a while to even get Amelia to open her eyes."

"She knows I'd never hurt her." Josh croaks out, shaking his head in denial.

"Does she?" He counters with a shrug of his shoulders.

"How are you feeling?" Jaden rubs his thumb across Amelias cheek when she begins to stir awake.

Jaden frowns when he notices how puffy her eyes still were but he doesn't comment on it, she was still beautiful to him.

"Like I was hit by a bus." She groans and throws her arm over her eyes to shield herself from the sun.

Jaden chuckles lightly. "I could say the same."

Amelia gasps and quickly removes her arm and quickly inspecting his face. "Oh my gosh! That was horrible of me to complain, especially because you're the one that's actually hurt."

"It's okay." Jaden chuckles.

"Come on we gotta get up, my parents are going to wonder why all of their kids are suddenly home at the same time so early in the morning. I have an extra tooth brush you can have." She laughs.

He follows her into the bathroom where they make a tiktok, but they mutually decide not to post it because the fans would question what happened to Jaden.

"Hey mom." Amelia greets her mother who was sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey honey!" She turns around and her eyes widen for a second. "And Jaden? Oh my what happened to you?"