𝐗𝐈𝐗

Amelia wakes up a few hours into the early afternoon. Grabbing her phone to look at the time she freezes when she sees Jadens caller id.

14 hours and going...

There was no noise from his end of the phone which made her let out a breath of relief realizing that he was probably still sleeping.

She quickly hangs up the phone and heads into the kitchen to find some coffee, this was Emma chamberlains house, there was zero doubt in her mind a whole cupboard was dedicated to coffee.

"Morning sleepy head." Emma sends her a mischievous smirk from behind her own coffee mug.

Amelia rolls her eyes realizing there was no way Emma didn't try to wake her up before one in the afternoon and the likely hood that she had seen the on going call was high. "Get it over with." She motions her hand while using the other to grab a mug from the cupboard.

"So you called lover boy yesterday?" Emma curiously questions.

"A moment of weakness." Amelia sighs.

"You miss him, maybe you should talk." Emma suggests.

She shakes her head. "Maybe after Addison and I go on our trip to Hawaii, I don't want him to ruin it for me."

"Have you seen his latest post, it was made last night. I'm guessing right before you called him." Emma wiggles her brows.

Amelia's interest peaks but she does a good job of hiding it. Feigning disinterest she shrugs. "Nope."

Emma silently scrolls through her phone as she looks for the post knowing Amelia would break.

"Just curiously, what is it?" Amelia says.

Emma stifles her laugh behind her iced coffee making her roll her eyes. "It's just so that I know what Nessa or Addison are talking about because if it had anything to do with why you look so smug I know it'll be brought up later."

"Mhm." Emma nods unconvinced. "Here."

Handing her the phone Amelia's eyes subtly widen.

Liked by BRYCEHALL, KIOCYR, and 937,793 OTHERS

JADENHOSSLER A.R. Has my whole heart.

Comments have been disabled for this post

"He is the reason we're always on tik tok room." Amelia rolls her eyes but she can't deny the small flutter of her heart.

"It's cute. A.R.? Get it, it's your initials." Emma sings.

"Yes Emma, I get it." She dead pans. "Can we talk about literally anything else."

Emma groans but agrees nonetheless. "Well you leave for Hawaii in less than two days, how do you feel?"

"I can already feel addisons questions hurting my brain." Amelia groans into her hands.

"She's your little sister, she's worried." Emma argues.

"I'm fine though." She weakly protests.

Emma sends her a pointed look. "Look she's your little sister who has looked up to you her entire life. You disappeared for six months and no one in your family knew what happened but they didn't have a reason to call the police knowing you weren't kidnapped and you were an adult. Maybe she's scared you ran away again."

"I didn't run away." Amelia scoffs.

"To her you did. She may know a semblance of what happened now but in her mind she still remembers the feelings she had when she realized you were gone. She's protective over you. All I'm saying Amelia is to show her you're here to stay. No more running away."

"No more running away." Amelia sadly replies.

Emma walks over towards the girl who sat on the kitchen stool and wraps her arms around her shoulders. "It's going to be okay Lia."

"I know." She sighs. "It's just been so hard trying to get everything back to the way it was. And then everything happened with josh and the truth came out and everyone was walking around on eggshells around me like I'm a mental case besides Jaden. I really started to like him em."

"Boys are stupid. Especially influencers, sometimes they let it get to their heads." Emma simply says. "He made a mistake, but he was also there for you. You, a girl who was practically a stranger to him when you both first met yet he held you while you cried. That's a keeper. As much as I hate the whole romance cliche thing you two have."

After a moment of silence Amelia smacks Emma's arm making her let out an 'ow' "it's not cliche!" She hisses playfully.

"Okay hear me out." Emma throws her hands up in mock surrender. "Boy meets girl when she needs him the most and it's love at first sight. Boy and said girl automatically have a connection and become closer. Boy makes stupid mistake and girl leaves, later comes back and they live happily ever after."

Amelia opens her mouth to tell her friend how ridiculous she sounded but her phone buzzing interrupts her. They both look down to the buzzing phone in sync and their eyes widen when they see the hossler boy's contact appear.

"Answer it!" Emma hisses.

"What? No! I can't it'll be weird!" Amelia hisses.

"Fine I'll answer it." Emma snatches the phone and runs as Amelia chases her. "Hey Jaden."

Amelia stops and rubs her nose in annoyance. 'Great' she mutters.

"Yep, Amelia's right here!" Emma holds the phone towards her friend with a smirk.