𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜.

"Are you sure that you wanna do this?" Jaden mumbles into the girls hair as they walk up to the Sway house entrance. "No one will blame you if you wanted to leave right now."

"Let's just get this done and over with." Amelia sends him a forced smile, he nods his head and opens the door for her.

The only thing that can be heard through out the house were their footsteps as they walk towards the living room.

Sitting in silence was Josh leaning against the window, Nessa sitting on a couch alone with a solemn expression on her face, and lastly Bryce and Addison sitting next to each other looking stressed.

Amelia's grip on Jadens hand tightened as soon as Josh's head turned towards her.

"Well we're here. Let's get this over with." Jaden bluntly states.

He takes a seat on the only empty couch left and pulls Amelia directly next to him, feeling the need to protect her from the Richards boy.

"I can't say this enough." Josh says, scratching his neck in nervousness. "I'm so sorry for everything I said the other night bubs. None of it was true, you're my best friend, one of the most important people in my life. I never wanted to or meant to hurt you."
His voice cracks off. "I was drunk-"

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." Amelia interrupts his apology harshly. She stands up ignoring Jadens protests. "You called me fucked in the head you said all of that shit but you haven't been helping me through anything that I've been through. You want to be mad at Jaden because he's helping me then fuck you! You have no clue what I have been through so you have absolutely no right to judge me!" She screams with tears running down her cheeks.

All of them except for Jaden were shocked at her outburst. He knew she needed to get it all out instead of bottling it up and he was honestly happy she was doing so.

"Then tell me!" Josh pleads. "Tell us what happened to you!"

"I can't." Jaden sighs as Amelia almost visibly retreats back to her shell.

"Why the fuck not?" Josh throws his hands up in frustration.

"Fine! Do you really want to know?!" Amelia shouts. She looks around and notices everyone watching her fall apart intensely. "You all want to know?!"

"Yes!" Josh replies for the lot of them.

"I started dating a man ten months ago." She sobs out, everyone aside from Jaden and Nessa all drop their mouths open in shock.

Jaden because she had let it slip during one of her panic attacks that a man did this to her and he put the pieces together, and Nessa because she didn't know Amelia beforehand.

"What do you mean you had a boyfriend? I would have known." Josh scoffs.

"No you wouldn't have known, because I didn't want you to know." Amelia confesses, eyes full of tears.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" Addison questions, albeit a little hurt.

"You had just started taking things seriously with Bryce." Amelia mumbles.

"Well go on. What does this have to do with your panic attacks and disappearing for six months with out a single goodbye." Josh refuses to make eye contact, hurt and a little betrayed.

"He was amazing at first." Amelia let's out a sad laugh. "He had nothing to do with social media and I had met him while I was out getting coffee. He was perfect."

Everyone is silent as they all listen to her story intensely.

"Until he wasn't." She lets out a bitter laugh. "The first time he had ever hit me was because I posted a picture of Josh and I cuddled up on his bed. He said I was a cheater, a whore. He told me I shouldn't be around Josh anymore."