𝗫𝗩𝗜.

Liked by AMELIARAE, BRYCEHALL, and 2,479,539 Others

ADDISONRAE Gainz

(👤) AMELIARAE

View all 594,649 Comments

USER The duo we've always known we needed😤
^ADDISONRAEE You're so sweet🥺

USER Amelia looks really skinny...
^USER Do you think she has anorexia?

BRYCEHALL KEEP HER AWAY FROM THE WEIGHTS
^JOSHRICHARDS SHES ALREADY SCARY WITH OUT TEN MORE POUNDS OF MUSCLE
^USER I live for their friendships^
^USER same lmao

DIXIEDAMELIO No InViTe¿ 🙂
^USER I hear drama
^CHARLIDAMELIO no lol that's just Dixie
^USER bahahahaha Charlie's comment😭

JADENHOSSLER @DIXIEDAMELIO I wasn't invited either🤬
^USER So are they dating or what?
^USER yeah^ Dont do us dirty like Bryce and Addison.
^AMELIARAE #Braddison
^ADDISONRAE #Die
^GRIFFINJOHNSON #Simpnation

USER Favorite Sisters🥵🥵
^USER Nah the Damelio's got me all the way🤨

USER Amelia is so ugly compared to Addison tbh
^USER Amelia is beautiful in her own way stop putting people down like that.

VINNIEHACKER Like the fit Mel👅
^TIKTOKROOM 👀
^USER Tiktok room was on that shit within 5 minutes lmao
^USER LEAVE THEM ALONE
^JADENHOSSLER Thanks, I chose it this morning when we woke up:)
^BRYCEHALL HE DIDNT
^GRIFFINJOHNSON HE DID
^KIOCYR Hi
^AMELIARAE KIO MY DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?
^USER Anyone else gonna acknowledge that Jaden basically said they sleep together?
^USER they're obviously dating.

VINNIEHACKER Like the fit Mel👅^TIKTOKROOM 👀^USER Tiktok room was on that shit within 5 minutes lmao^USER LEAVE THEM ALONE^JADENHOSSLER Thanks, I chose it this morning when we woke up:) ^BRYCEHALL HE DIDNT ^GRIFFINJOHNSON HE DID^KIOCYR Hi^AMELIAR...

Jadenhossler is live on Instagram

"Hey guys!" Jaden waves at the camera as he sits in his gaming chair.
He reads through the comments and his smile visibly widens. "Amelia's grabbing some snacks."

He's so cute🥺

Please date me!

Say hi Liz!

Amelia and him need to date

Did anyone see Vinnies comment👀

"Hey I'm on live." He informs Amelia as she walks into the room. She nods her head and walks towards the camera with her arms full of snacks.

"Hey guys!" She waves the best she can with a bright smile, giggling when Jaden wraps his arms around her waist and hugs her bare stomach. All of the snacks fell to the floor and she just stands there pouting at the snacks as Jaden smiles widely at her expression.

Look at the way he looks at her😻

He loves her omg

She's so pretty

We lost em girls

"J!" She drags out with a whine. Throwing her hands out towards the floor.

He laughs at her expression and proceeds to pick up all of the snacks. Turning towards the camera he waves at his audience. "We're going to have a movie marathon now so I'll see you guys later!" And with that he hangs up.

"So what're we watching?" Jaden questions as he hops onto the bed in the empty space right besides her.

"Josh and Nessa are coming up!" She doesn't answer his question as she sets her phone on the nightstand.

Jaden feigns a frown. "I thought this was an us thing Lia."

"But Josh's bed is right there." She waves towards the boys bed across the room. "It'll be fun."

"Double date?" Jaden wiggles his eyes brows cheekily.

Her only response was hitting him in the face with a pillow making him let out an 'oomph.'

Josh and Nessa walk into the room with goofy smiles.

"So what're we watching buddy?" Josh questions.

Before Jaden can tell him that he had no clue their door slams open.

"What the fuck?" He whispers to himself when he sees a side of a mattress being slid into his room.

Bryce pops his head up with a large smirk.

"What in the actual fuck are you doing Bryce?" Jaden sighs and digs his head into Amelia's neck, just wanting to be cuddling and watching movies with his girl.

Now she wasn't officially his girl, nor had they really talked about it anymore after the first incident with Vinnie. Truth be told he knew she wasn't ready for another relationship so soon. He knew she still had things she hadn't shared with him about her last relationship and he was perfectly fine with waiting. As long as he could still have her in his arms and call her his he had zero problems with waiting.

"I'm joining movie night." The man responds in a 'duh.' Tone. "What else would I be doing?"

"It's couples night, and Addisons still not talking to you buddy." Josh sarcastically reminds him. Nessa nodding at him in approval.

Bryce turns to Josh with a deadpan expression. "Oh I'm sorry, has Amelia forgiven you?"

Amelia let's out a loud sigh and throws the blanket over her head. Jaden chuckles quietly in response.

Turning towards the chuckling boy Bryce snarks. "Oh, and when did Amelia agree to be your girlfriend?"

And with that Jaden immediately stopped laughing, glaring at the boy. But boy did Amelia think it was funny because she was giggling up a storm.

Jaden puts his hand over his heart in mock hurt. "You think that's funny?"

Amelia peeks her head out from under the blanket with a cheeky smile and nods her head.

Jaden immediately starts tickling her sides sending her into a squealing fit of laughter.

Meanwhile Bryce finally gets his box spring and mattress into the middle of the room and brings all of his pillows and blanket along with him.

"So what are we watching?" Said boy questions as he gets comfortable on his bed.

"After." Nessa and Amelia say in unison.

All three boys groan.