𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜.

Amelia enters her family home the next morning and hears the loud sound of a blender.

Walking towards the kitchen curiously she's met with the sight of a whole table of breakfast as her mother makes, what she assumes is, a protein shake.

Her mouth slightly waters. Bacon, sausage, eggs, French toast, orange juice, milk, crepes, are all set neatly across the table.

"Hey Hon!" Sherri greets her daughter with an energetic smile.

"Hey..." Amelia replies back with slight suspicion in her voice. "What's all this?"

Sherri finishes pouring the shake into the glass and tops it off with a Strawberry on the side and a reusable straw. Strutting towards her daughter she hands her the shake and smiles brightly. "Your dad and I have a surprise for you and your sister, and I figured, why not start the morning off with a good breakfast."

"This is not a good breakfast, this is a five star all you can eat Buffett." Amelia exclaims in amazement but Sherri simply waves her off.

"Kids breakfast is ready!" She shouts up the stairs.

Enzo and Lucas are the first to run down the stairs.

"Melia!" Lucas shouts in excitement and hugs her by her legs.

"Hey big guy!" Amelia's grin spreads from ear to ear as she engulfs him into a tight hug.

"What's all the shouting for?" Addison groans and attempts to rub the sleep from her eyes.

"Mom has a surprise for us." Amelia raises her eyebrows at her mom who turns away in return.

"I'm included in this too!" Her father over exaggeratedly throws a hand over his chest in mock hurt.

"Mom please don't tell me you posted another WAP dance tik tok." Addison covers her eyes jokingly. Amelia immediately slaps her hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter, from what she had heard her mother had done it purposely to embarrass Addison when Addison threw an attitude one day.

Sherri rolls her eyes and ushers everyone to the table. "Okay I can't wait." She builds up the excitement.

"We bought you two plane tickets to Hawaii!" She squeals as Monty laughs at his wife's antics.

Addison and Amelia gape at the woman and glance at each other before yelling in excitement.

"No way!" Addison yells and they both stand up to hug their parents.

"We just figured that you both needed a break after... everything." Monty trails off with a tight smile as he tries to stay positive for Amelia's sake.

Amelia's smile falters for a second but she doesn't let her parents nor sister notice.

"I love you guys so much." Amelia squeezes them both all of her siblings quick to join the hug.

"Why can't we go to Hawaii?" Enzo grumbles.

Amelia chuckles and squishes his cheeks together. "One day Enzo, one day."

Mine❤️
My parents surprised Addison and I with something this morning!

J🥺
Morning to you too!
No I didn't wake up this morning panicked because I couldn't find you, I'm glad you slept well too😤😤😤😤😤

Mine❤️
J☹️ I told you I had to leave early because my mom wanted me home for breakfast

J🥺
O ya
What was the surprise?

Mine❤️
Her and my dad bought Addison and I tickets to Hawaii for a week!

J🥺
No way

J🥺 is calling...

[Accept] or Decline

ACCEPT

Bold- Amelia
Italicized- Jaden

"Holy shit they bought you plane tickets to Hawaii?" Jaden exclaims over the phone, and although she couldn't see him, he was smiling widely.

"I know! I'm so excited! We leave in two weeks." Amelia informs him with a dreamy sigh.

"How long will you be gone?" Jaden questions curiously, yet slightly worried.

"7 days, one week." She shrugs her shoulders.

"I'll miss you." He pouts.

"Dude you know she can't see you right?" Bryce questions with a confused expression on his face. Jaden sends him the middle finger and spins his gaming chair away from the boy, propping his feet up on his desk.

"I'll miss you too, tell Bryce to shut up." She mumbles with an airy laugh. "Put me on speaker please."

"Alright you're on." He informs her.

"Bryce Hall, you need to win my sister over again." She scolds.

"Every time I try talking to her she ignores my messages, ends the call, or says she's busy." He sighs loudly.

"Id ignore you too. Go Addison!" Jaden sends him a sarcastic smile resulting in Bryce sending a pillow towards his head.

All that Amelia could hear was a bunch of rustling around after that and after about two minutes she mumbles out an 'idiots' and ends the call.

Liked by JADENHOSSLER, VINNIEHACKER, and 2,638,861 OTHERS

AMELIARAE The Rae sisters are taking on Hawaii👁👄👁

(👤) ADDISONRAEE SHERRINICOLE

(I honestly don't remember if that's her username and I cannot be bothered to check at the moment)

All comments have been disabled