𝐕𝐈𝐈.

Josh walks into the kitchen the next morning and the firdt thing he sees is Amelia dancing by the the stove making pancakes. He immediately grabs her hand and twirls her around in a spin and starts jokingly dancing with her.

Meanwhile Bryce, Addison, Jaden, Griffin, and Nessa all sit on the stools watching them with varying expressions.

"Isn't this... I don't know weird for you?" Griffin directs his question towards Nessa like she was crazy.

"No." She shrugs laughing quietly. "I mean look at her, she's so adorable. Plus why would she ever want to date Josh." She scrunches her face up.

Josh stops their little dance and gives Nessa an offended look. "What does that mean?"

"I mean look at her!" Nessa exclaims. Amelias cheeks go red as every set of eyes land on her. She was wearing a large white T-shirt that had an animated skull with red hair popping out of its head with black spandex, above the ankle Nike socks, and Air Force ones with butterflies sewn on. No one commented on thr fave that it was Jadens shirt, but Jaden was quite curious on when she took it from his closet.

"Good point." Griffin shrugs with a laugh.

"Are you saying shes out of my league?" Josh playfully scoffs.

"Awe." Amelia cooes as Josh pouts, she pats his shoulder sympathetically. "I thought you already knew that." Everyone laughs. "I'm surprised you got Nessa, I mean hot damn!" Amelia wolf whistles and points at the girl.

Nessa laughs loudly and Josh playfully shoves her. "First of all I'm pretty hot, right Bryce?"

Everyone looks towards Bryce only to see him staring at the counter in deep thought. Addisons eyebrows furrow and she gently nudges him with her elbow.

He snaps his head up and realizes everyone was staring at him, but he laughs it off. "Yeah, yeah totally."

"Anyways." Griffin interrupts the awkward silence that settled as everyone gave Bryce strange looks. Addison especially, she had noticed how weird he had been lately. "Dixie is coming over today."

"Yay!" Amelias face lights up. It had been a while since she last saw the elder D'Amelio. They had texted a bit since she got back but she wanted to see her in person.

Jaden admires her from his spot on the stool. The way she lit up when she heard or talked about the people she cared about. The way she danced so freely, everything about her entranced him, but he could also see the scars on her arms and legs. Much like everyone else, he hadn't brought them up in fear of making her uncomfortable but he did want to gain her trust, he wanted to know what happened to her.

Addison starts talking about all the things they could do when Dixie arrives at the Sway house until Griffin realizes she said the two most horrible words in the dictionary put together, atleast for a simp. "Girls" and "day"

"Woah, woah, woah." He stops Addison. "I haven't seen my girlfriend in weeks. You're not talking her from me all day." He argues with narrowed eyes.

"What a simp." Bryce mumbles under his breath and Josh laughs giving him a fist bump.

Amelias face unintentionally forms into a pout from Griffins statement, Jaden immediately taking notice and he lightly smacks Griffin on the back. "Come on dude, we haven't had a guys day in forever." He argues.

"Has it been as long as the last time I spent a day with my girlfriend?" Griffin raises an unimpressed brow.

" Stop being a pussy!" Bryce laughs at the man.