𝐈𝐗.

3rd POV
Amelia wakes up a few hours later feeling as tired as ever still. She closes her eyes to go back to sleep but sits up quickly when she hears something in the room moving.

She breathes out a sigh of relief when she sees it's Jaden, about to thank him when she notices the heavy bags under his eyes and how he was barely awake.

"Did you stay awake this whole time?" She questions softly with furrowed brows.

He nods his head from the chair he sat in and shoved his phone into his pocket. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't have anymore panic attacks." He quietly answers, not wanting to embarrass her or make her throw her walls back up.

He's happily surprised when she just sends him a lazy smile and scoots towards the opposite side of the bed. He gives her a confused look and she gives him a deadpan expression right back. Patting the bed he gives her a crooked smile. "Are you sure?"

She nods her head and he slowly sinks himself into the mattress as she offers him some of her blanket. They stay atleast a foot and a half away from each other but she lays her hand in the middle and opens her palm.

When he once again sends her a clueless look she jokingly rolls her eyes and grabs his hand putting it in the middle where hers just was.

And then slowly she lays her palm onto his open one and encloses her hand in his, him replicating her action. They stare at each other for a few moments and Amelia sends him a soft smile.

A few moments later Jadens eyes begin to fall and she takes a quick picture to post and then allows herself to fall back into her deep sleep.

Liked by AddisonRaee and 2,996,276 others

AmeliaRae Thank you.

Aʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅɪsᴀʙʟᴇᴅ
ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵃᵗ 1:30 ᵃᵐ

Aʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅɪsᴀʙʟᴇᴅᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵃᵗ 1:30 ᵃᵐ

Liked by DixieDmelio and 159,735 others

Tiktokroom Has anyone else seen Amelia Rae's newest post? Who do you think it is? Should we be on #baewatch👀
Vɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 20,649 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs