HELLO AGAIN

Amelia stubbornly snatches the phone from a smug Emma and takes a deep breath. "Hello?"

"Lia?" Jaden whispers with a small smile on his face, she can't see it but she can practically hear it in his voice.

Clearing her throat when Emma gives her a hand gesture to 'hurry up' because she had been silent for too long she sighs, "What's up Jaden?" She says in a fake cheery voice.

Emma face palms herself.

"Can we talk? Just let me explain." He pleads.

"We are talking silly." She nervously giggles. Emma keeps shaking her head at the girl but Amelia turns her stool around as to say 'I'm ignoring you.'

"No, Amelia like really talk about what happened." He says with a sigh when he realizes she was going to play coy.

"Oh! Are you talking about Josh's new Teatok?" She gasps.

Jaden pauses for a second before nodding when he realizes his friend had also covered the "cheating" scandal on him as well. "Yeah." He nods.

"Listen..." She starts, Emma moves around the counter in front of her and gives her a thumbs up. "Ness a is going to be okay, I talked to her earlier this morning over text and although she's really upset that the whole internet is bullying her she promised she was going to be okay. Besides it'll all blow over soon enough."

Emma loudly groans.

"I- Nessa? What?" Jaden pulls the phone away from his ear looking down in disbelief before pulling it back to his ear. "Amelia-"

"Oh shoot!" She shouts into the phone with a mock concerned expression. "My manager is calling me, gotta go!"

"You don't have a mana-" Jaden shouts into the phone but pulls away when he hears the phone beeping. "She hung up on me." He sighs.

"Amelia Rae Easterling!" Emma yells at her, smacking her arm. "Why would you do that?"

Amelia shrugs. "I mean obviously we didn't work out as more than friends but I don't want to lose him from my life completely so we can just put this all behind us and be friends."

Emma rolls her eyes, placing her hands on her hips. "I can't believe you."

Short Chapter! Sorry for being so inactive