𝐈𝐕.

Liked by Madslewis and 100,364 others

Tiktokroom Amelia Rae, older sister of Addison Rae, has reportedly posted on Instagram after ghosting social media for six months with the caption 'I think I can hear L.A. calling me home..." 🤔
What are your thoughts?

Vɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 36,468 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

User584 who is Amelia?
^user58 ADDISON RAE's SISTER UM WHUT

User56 She should've stayed gone🤮
^Jadenhossler this is extremely disrespectful and horrible to say about someone you know nothing about.
^user48 JADEN HOSSLER DEFENDING AMELIA DO I SENSE A SHIP? 🚢
^user56 gross

Addisonraee please take this down, it's no ones business.
^joshrichards not cool
^Tiktokroom sorry we just report what is sent in.

3rd POV

Amelia wakes up in an unfamiliar place and her heart immediately starts beating faster. She throws the blanket off of herself and accidentally hits something hard with her hand while doing so.

"Ow Melly!" Addison yelps making Amelia jump in fright.

"Where the hell am I?" Amelia questions with furrowed brows.

"It's okay." Addison rubs her arm as a form of comfort. " We are at the Sway house."

And suddenly Amelia remembers everything that happened last night. She hated that they all saw her that way, especially Jaden seeing as it was his first time meeting her. But she knew it was bound to happen and there was nothing she could do about it.

Amelia sighs and begins to rub her temples as she feels her head pounding.

Amelia looks down at herself and her brows furrow. "Addy."

"Yeah?" Addison answers back as she throws a sweater over her tank top.

"Who's clothes am I wearing?" She narrows her eyes at her sister suspiciously.

Addison smiles sheepishly as she studies her sisters outfit. Very baggy black sweatpants and a large sweatshirt. "Jadens. But don't worry! I changed you." Her smile falters slightly but she doesn't mention all of the scars she had seen the night before.

Amelia sighs in relief again before standing up and stretching. "Can you show me to the kitchen?"

Addison nods before leading her towards the fridge. "I'm going to use the bathroom real quick."

Amelia nods and immediately begins digging in the fridge for a water bottle. Feeling dehydrated and exhausted.

"Amelia?" An unfamiliar voice questions.

Turning around she's met with bright blue eyes. She studies the man curiously from his frost tipped hair trailing down, but her eyes stop as she realizes he was shirtless. She snaps her head up when he clears his throat to see a small smirk on his face.