𝐈𝐈.

Liked By Joshrichards and 1,649,074 others

Addisonraee Just Come Home🤍

Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs Hᴀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴇɴ Lɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ T Cʟᴏs Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs

AmeliaRae 🤍
Comment liked by Addisonraee

Addisons POV

I'm sitting on the couch at the Sway house when I get a phone notification. Lifting my phone curiously I smile sadly and heart the comment.

"What's wrong?" Bryce questions me upon seeing my mood falter. I show him my Instagram post and Amelia's comment and he sighs sadly, bringing me into a tight embrace. "It's going to be okay Addi, she'll be home soon."

"I just feel so bad. She left so suddenly and she never even said goodbye or why she was leaving." I whisper. My eyebrows furrow. "And poor Josh... It's one thing for her to leave with out telling her family anything but leaving with out saying anything to Josh is absolutely crazy for her."

My phone starts ringing loudly making Bryce and I jump a little. I answer the phone with out looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello." I answer with a small smile.

"Addison I think you should come home, now." Her mother's tense voice is heard on the other line.

"Is everything okay?" I question skeptically. Bryce nudges me gently to get my attention and then silently questions who it is.

'My mom.' I mouth and he nods.

"I'm not sure... Addison, your sisters home." She breaks the news.

My mouth hangs wide open as I gape for a few seconds before jumping off of the couch and sprinting up the stairs to find my boots and keys, leaving my phone on the couch.

3rd POV

"Addison?" Bryce raises his voice in hopes to get her attention. Realizing she left her phone there he picks it up only to see that Sheri was still on the phone.

Bringing the phone to his ear he speaks. "Hello, yeah Addison just sprinted up the stairs what's going on?"

"Uhm..." Sherri clears her throat, unsure if she should tell him but figures Addison would anyways. "Amelia is here."