Bound in Love

By SpiritualBahar

Seattle's music scene was flourishing in the 90's, with bands from the town gaining global recognition. Howev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 13

761 23 101
By SpiritualBahar

Ellie was closing the water of the shower when Chris entered their bathroom looking groggy. His eyes incredibly swollen, his face still showing marks of the pillow that he usually rolled under his head, and his hair all misaligned and his curls all entangled. Ellie giggled as his sleeping figure staggered a little walking around just in black shorts and bare feet. He looked just to cute and her heart couldn't but skip a beat as she watched him.

"Morning gorgeous." He told her with a lovely sleepy smile on his lips while Ellie was taking the excess of water of her hair. He kissed her lips right after. "Sleep well?" He asked turning his back at her.

"Yes." Ellie responded. "You?" She asked while grabbing a towel.

Chris opened the toilet seat and pulled his shorts under his ass for his morning pea.

"I am so tired." He complained relieving himself.

"I am sore, Christopher Cornell." She complained as well but giggled at the same time.

Chris flushed the toilet and went to the basin to wash his hands, at the same time, he looked at her with a smirk on his lips.

"It was an all-night thing..." He told her.

Ellie cracked a laughter while drying her body. Then, she stepped out of the tub, letting Chris take her place. He pulled his shorts off his legs, letting it fall on the floor and stepped inside the tub. Before, he kissed her lips one more time quickly.

"Do I have hot water?" He asked her rotating the shower's tap.

Immediately, water began pouring from the shower's head and he stepped back, afraid the water would be cold. He looked at her waiting for an answer.

"Do I?" He asked again.

"I had a quick shower." She told him while she grabbed the pot of her vanilla scented moisturizer cream.

"I am familiar with your quick showers, Ellie." He smiled.

"I promise it was a quick one." She insisted.

Chris put a hand under the water to try the temperature. Seeing it was warm, he stepped under it, letting it drench his hair.

"It is better since we got the new accumulator." She told him. "Or are you a little grumpy?" She smiled while running some cream over her belly.

Chris looked at her. "I am just sleepy." He smiled back. "Maybe a bit grumpy..." He cracked a soft laughter.

Ellie looked at his naked figure while he put himself under water again. Chris bent his head down and leaned with a hand on the wall, letting the warm water revive his body. His skin glistening as the cascade of water fell over him.

"Nice view, Cornell." Ellie smiled.

"Haven't you had enough?" He joked.

"Never!" She slapped his butt and ran away.

"Hey!" He protested with a joyful tone.

Ellie put the cream in the armoire and then left giggling, leaving him alone for his shower.

"You know this will have consequences!" He yelled at her.

She heard him yell but she didn't respond, she just smiled all alone while going to their bedroom to get dressed. First thing, Ellie opened the drawer of her lingerie and grabbed a light green lace set that she put on right after. Then, she opened the door of her wardrobe and posed in front of the mirror looking at her body. After, she turned on her side and ran a hand over her belly, that could be more noticeable on the side.

"I hope you're ok in there." She said sweetly caressing her baby bump. "I love you my little thing." Then, she looked at the mirror one more time to admire her belly.

She smiled and then looked inside the wardrobe to choose her outfit. Having doubts, Ellie peeked at the window. The day was sunny but she could bet it was freezing cold. She then approached the window to see how people outside were dressed. Though all she could see was the park, behind the curtains to hide her almost naked figure, she could see how people wore their coats completely closed and scarfs. It was cold, she was sure. Ellie came back to her wardrobe and started looking at her clothes. There was a new part for pre-natal clothes that she had bought. Though she had trouble finding something she liked, she was able to find some cool dresses and some pre-natal jeans that looked almost as regular jeans, except for the part where the baby bump was. She grabbed the black ones and then she grabbed a yellow turtle neck sweater. Happy with her choice, she closed the door of the wardrobe and slid her legs inside her tight jeans and pulled them up. On its waist, there were buttons that would adjust as the pregnancy evolved, Ellie buttoned it on the first button still. Then, she went back to bathroom. Chris was already drying himself, running the towel over his chest when she walked in. His front nude image made her smile openly.

"Hot!" She giggled approaching him and smooched him.

"Are these the new jeans?" He asked her, looking at her figure with a smile on his lips.

Ellie raised the sweater so he could see its waist. "They are. Mine do not button anymore." She shrugged. "I can pull them but..."

"You look lovely." He assured her. "All the things you said yesterday are not true. You look wonderful, babe."

"I kind of like them." Ellie said looking at the mirror. "They're tight on the legs and stuff..."

"Like I said..." He bent over to kiss her lips. "... you look absolutely gorgeous." He said holding her chin and looking in her eyes. "And I love you." He kissed her lips again.

"Go get dressed, you naked butt." She laughed.

"I better." He agreed.

As Chris left, Ellie grabbed the hairbrush and brushed her black straight hair carefully. As it was still wet, she ran her finger through it to let it loose a little as it looked stiff. After, she applied her daily moisturizer creams. First, the one around her eyes to avoid bags under them. Then, the serum to moisturize and eliminate spots caused by the sun and city pollution and finally, the moisturizer. Just then, she left to kitchen to prepare something to eat.

"Chris?" She yelled from the kitchen with the door of the fridge opened. "Chris?" She called again.

"Yeah..." He appeared on the corridor in a pair of blue jeans still unbuttoned and a shirt in his hands.

"What do you want to have for breakfast?" She asked, looking at him.

Chris shrugged. "What are you going to have?" He asked her, sliding the shirt of over his head. A plain white shirt and still, he looked so mazing in it.

"I am just going to have yogurt with chunks of fruit in it." She told him. "I feel a little sick today. I don't know..."

"I'd like that too." He said, zipping his flyer. "Can you make some for me too?"

"Sure, babe." She nodded and smiled. "Go get dressed."

"I'll be right back." He said entering the bedroom again.

Ellie grabbed a banana, a kiwi, a mango, and some grapes. Then, she opened the drawer and grabbed a knife. From the cupboard she grabbed a plate and a bowl that she put on the counter. One by one, she began to chop the fruit in chunks and putting them all mixed inside the bowl. When done, she grabbed two smaller bowls and grabbed the yogurt basket they used to buy and dumped some spoons inside them. Finally, she added some of the fruit mixture and put a spoon inside it. Ellie decided then to make him a toast, for she knew he was going to be hungry with just the yogurt. When done, she buttered the toast and put it on a plate and placed it near the yogurt bowl on the counter. She poured a cup of coffee and a cup of tea and took it to the counter too. Chris appeared with a black sweater on, his jeans rolled up above his ankles.

"I swear I will cut all this hair." He muttered as he got near her.

"Don't you dare!" Ellie exclaimed pulling the stool to sit. "I love you hair."

Chris pulled another stool and sat by her side. "But it takes ages to brush, plus it is always on the way... ugh..." He made a face which caused her to crack a laughter.

"You are grumpy today." She said, bending over and kissing his cheek.

"You made me a toast." He acknowledged.

"I thought the yogurt wouldn't be enough for you." She said.

"Thanks, babe." He said biting the toast. "It's actually pretty good." Chris said while chewing.

"I thought so." Ellie then put a spoon of yogurt in her mouth. "It's 9 am, I think we could call the real estate before leaving to the hospital." She suggested.

"Why don't you do that after breakfast?" Chris said. "You were the one talking to her yesterday. It's easier if you call, she will recognize you."

"Yeah..." Ellie nodded. "Of course."

"Do you think today we will know the sex of our cub?" He smiled, sipping on his coffee. "She said around twenty weeks but I read in your book that it can show sooner."

"Chris!" Ellie exclaimed and tapped his arm. "Don't call that to the baby. Poor little thing." She laughed.

"It's cute!" He giggled.

"I am going to tell her that her father used to call her cub and then I want to see you explain." Ellie laughed.

"Heaven." He said suddenly and Ellie raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She asked.

"Her name..." He said quietly, looking in her eyes. "Heaven." He repeated almost as a whisper for he didn't know what her rection would be.

"Oh, Chris..." Ellie whispered feeling her heart flutter. Her stomach was suddenly all butterflies flying around.

"Do you like it?" He asked her.

"It's adorable." She bent over him and kissed his lips.

He smiled and ran his tongue over them when she pulled away. "You taste sweet." He smiled, grabbing his bowl of yogurt.

"What if it's a boy?" Ellie asked him, eating another spoon of her breakfast.

"I haven't thought about it yet." He said quietly mixing the fruit with the yogurt. Then, he raised his eyes to look at her. "I am quite sure it's a girl. I am responsible for that so I have quite a hunch of what I made and I made a girl."

Ellie started laughing. "I cannot believe you."

"I know what I do." He told her pretending to be all cocky.

"Chris..." Ellie looked at him with a mocking smirk on her lips. "You didn't know you were making this baby that night. We were oblivious. Let me remind you of that."

"I will love this child the same way if it's a boy." He smiled tenderly.

"I think..." She told him and then looked in his yes. "If it's a boy, we could call him Christopher like his dad... but I told you I let you choose both names, so..." She raised her hands in the air to rest her case. Chris caught one and placed a kiss on it.

"I love that idea." He said.

"Like I said. You choose." She affirmed.

"But no middle name." He said after curling an eyebrow. "Just Christopher Cornell or Heaven Cornell..."

"I agree." Ellie said, nodding.

He smirked widely. "I think we have names." He told her radiating contentment. "We have names for our cub." Ellie rolled her eyes as she heard the word cub again.

"I think so." She grinned. "I can't believe you have been reading my book!" She exclaimed after.

Chris shrugged. "I want to know what is happening inside your belly." He told her.

"That's very sweet." Ellie bent over him and kissed him. "I love that you care."

"Have you felt that baby moving?" He asked her.

"No..." She smiled. "If I had I would have told you or call you to feel it too. If you have been reading my book, you should know that will come later."

"I haven't got to that part yet." Chris told her.

"You are going to be such an amazing dad." Ellie caressed his face.

"Thanks for saying that." Chris replied. "It's so important to me that you feel that way."

"Have you finished?" Ellie asked him.

"Yeah..." Chris nodded. "But you go call the woman of the real estate and I'll clean here."

"Ok." Ellie said getting up.

Chris started to take the dishes to the washing machine, while Ellie grabbed the phone. She took it to their bedroom for the phone number of the real estate agent was in the dossier that they left there the previous night. Ellie grabbed the card and sat on the black canapé, pressing the buttons correspondent to her phone number. Once done, she took it to her ear and waited it to beep. It started calling within the next few seconds and at the fourth beep she heard a female voice taking the call, that she recognize as being Amanda's.

"Hello, Amanda?" Ellie asked straight away.

"Yes." The woman answered. "This is she."

"Good morning." Ellie greeted her. "I was there yesterday...." She paused. "...I asked information about the house by the lake in Bainbridge..." Ellie paused again to give her time to think.

"Oh yes..." Amanda said suddenly. "You are the young pregnant girl."

Ellie curled an eyebrow, caught by surprise at the association but then she smiled. It was a sweet association after all.

"Yes, I am." She nodded.

"So, have you thought about it?" Amanda asked her.

"Yeah..." Ellie said vaguely as Chris entered the bedroom and sat on the bed facing her. "I showed all the information to my husband and we would like to see the house."

"When would you like to do that? Let me check my agenda..." Amanda told her and she heard her turn paper pages.

"As soon as possible." Ellie added. "My husband is leaving in two days..."

"Oh..." The other exclaimed. "Do you have time this afternoon, then? Let's say around 3 o'clock?"

"At three..." Ellie repeated looking at Chris and he nodded.

"Yes. We can make it." Ellie confirmed it.

"Ok. So, you have the address on the dossier I have given you, right?" Amanda asked.

"Yes..." Ellie told her searching for it, turning sheets.

"I am going to be at Bainbridge this afternoon showing another house, so if you can meet me there at three, that would be perfect." She said.

"Ok." Ellie smiled. "We will be there."

"See you later then." Amanda said.

"See you later" Ellie added and then she hung up.

"So, we can see it today?" Chris asked getting up.

"Yes, we have to be there at three." Ellie sounded enthusiastic. "We need to go, Chris. As usual we are running late."

They went to the bathroom together to brush their teeth. Then, Chris tied part of his hair in a top bun and Ellie tied hers in a ponytail and then she braided it. She dropped a few gouts of perfume and then she turned to him, who was watching her with adoring eyes.

"Are you done?" He smiled.

"Yes." She kissed his lips. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked after.

"Because..." He entwined his fingers around hers and began to pull her away from the bathroom. Ellie switched the light off. "... you always look perfect." He said while they walked towards the door.

"Are you telling me that because of my rant yesterday?" She smirked while grabbing her black coat and putting it on.

"No." He said serious, looking at her. Chris approached her and held her face between his hands. "I am saying this because you are perfect to me. You always look stunning to my eyes." With that, he kissed the tip of her nose and then her lips.

"I am sorry that I cannot control myself." Ellie said wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing his chest over the fabric of his sweater. Chris tugged a hand behind her neck and caressed her there.

"It's ok, babe." He then kissed the top of her head.

"I cannot control myself when I see her." Ellie looked up at him, finding his eyes looking down at her. "I lose my reason, I know..."

"She means nothing." Chris said. "Nothing... and you are none of the things you said. I repeat..." He pecked her. "You look beautiful. More beautiful than ever."

"I am going to believe you." Ellie giggled.

"Put on your boots now, we are running really late." He smiled.

Ellie pulled away and grabbed a pair of yellow Doc Martens that reached her ankles. It would match her sweater and cut a bit of the black she was wearing, though it was her favorite color to wear. Most of her clothes were black. When was done, she grabbed her purse and Chris opened the door. Ellie grabbed her keys from the phone table and got out. Chris closed the door behind him and then smirked showing Ellie his keys.

"I did not forget them." He said locking the door.

"You are growing up." Ellie joked.

At the same time, they heard the door next to them opening and their neighbor also got out of his apartment. The man eyed them by the corner of his eye, showing a grumpy look which made Ellie shudder. All the sex they had during the night came to her mind and she felt her cheeks getting hot.

"Good morning." Chris still greeted him.

"Good morning." He answered in between his teeth and then started descending the stairs.

Chris held Ellie's hand and followed right behind him. When they got to the building's entrance, the man looked at them.

"You know... it was quite a busy night." He said. Ellie felt her face about to catch fire.

Chris maintained a poker face though. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"You know what I mean. Please, fix your bed." With that he turned his back at them and got out of the building, leaving them both glued to the ground.

They looked at one another rather surprised. Ellie was extremely rubberized but Chris started laughing. She tapped his arm while he laughed loud.

"Don't laugh! I am mortified!" She said but her lips were betraying her with a light smirk.

"It's ok..." He pecked her, still chuckling a little. "This is why a new house in the middle of nowhere will be great."

"Oh my God..." She whispered. Chris opened the door and they got out too. "One of these days I won't get out of the apartment afraid to meet him at the stairs."

"He is just jealous he isn't getting any." Chris giggled.

"Don't be like that." She tapped his arm. "It's so cold." She added right after, feeling the breeze cut into her bones.

Chris crossed an arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. "You are quite noisy." He decided to tease her.

"Excuse me!" She exclaimed tapping his chest. "I am not!"

"Oh Chris... oh Chris...." He imitated her and Ellie started laughing even if she wanted to pretend she wasn't finding it funny.

"I don't sound like that." She told him.

"No... it's something more like..." He cleared his throat. "... Oh God Chris..." He said channeling a girly voice. Ellie laughed again.

"Will you stop!" She told him in between laughter.

They stopped walking as they got near Chris's car and he opened the door, holding it for her. When she was passing by it, he glued his lips to her ear for there were too many people passing by.

"Like that Chris..." He told her and she tapped his chest.

"You are impossible today!" He heard her say when he was walking around the car to go to the driver's seat. When his door opened, she turned her head to face him. "You are noisy." She said.

"Oh Chris..." He moaned in a girly voice and Ellie couldn't control herself. They both started laughing like two kids. "I love the way you call my name though." He said in his normal tone and then started the engine.

"Christopher Cornell..." Ellie said as he was unparking the car.

"What?" He asked her but paying attention to the road.

"Our neighbor just made sure to let us know that we make too much noise and we are here laughing. We should be hiding our face in shame." Ellie said.

"Fuck me!" He exclaimed suddenly as he started to drive. "I have sex with my wife. He eavesdrop and I am the one who is weird?"

"We should be more careful." Ellie tried to stay serious.

"Whatever..." He told her. "I am going away for a couple of weeks, so he is going to feel frustrated for some of time."

"You're so mean." She smiled at him.

Suddenly, Chris sighed. "Look at the fucking traffic..."

"Soon..." She squeezed his leg.

It wasn't as chaotic as it usually was. After the first set of street signs, the traffic flowed rather well. Compact but always flowing with no long stops, except for traffic lights along the avenues. They sang a few songs that played on the radio and laughed at Ellie's inability to do so. She had no shame or felt intimidated. She'd sing in front of him anytime and he adored how she always sang out of key and sounded lovely at the same time. They used to make some amazing duets. Chris always mastering it and Ellie always ruining it, but they had fun. Singing and driving slowly, they arrived in the hospital thirty minutes later.

After parking the car outside, they did the usual procedure. They followed the blue line that led to the obstetrics floor and once there, they make the check-in at the nurse's counter and then wait in the room with orange chairs. When they sat, Ellie looked at him, as the couple sitting in front of them eyed him strangely. They were either recognizing him or finding Chris's style a bit too much. His long hair, earrings, top bun, jeans rolled up and boots called for attention. Chris looked at her.

"I am feeling a little observed." He whispered against her lips, and then he kissed after.

"Are you excited about the house?" She asked him.

"Yeah..." He nodded. "I cannot wait to see it for real. I mean... I am afraid the photos enhanced it a bit."

"I think this house will be perfect." Ellie told him.

"Ellie Cornell?" A nurse, holding a file in her hands called at the door.

"It's me." Ellie and Chris got up.

"I told you, it was him." They heard the man telling his wife and at the same time, he smiled at Chris as they were passing by them.

"Hi." Chris told him shyly.

"I love your work." The man still said.

"Thanks." Chris responded being polite, but he turned shy when strange people approached him though he loved receiving feedback from fans. "It's so awkward to talk to strangers all the time." He whispered when they were out of the room and following the nurse.

"It comes with the territory." Ellie said.

"Why are you gipping my hand so tightly?" He then asked sweetly. Ellie looked at him and gave him an awkward smile and breathed heavily.

"I always get nervous. I don't know... I am always so afraid something bad might happen. You know..." She breathed in the end.

"Nothing bad is going to happen." He assured her and then kissed her temple.

At the same time, they arrived at the doctor's office. She was near the door waiting for them. A huge smile on her face. Her black glasses hanging on the tip of her nose and her hair tied up on a huge knot as usual. The nurse gave her the file she had carried in her hands and the doctor nodded knowingly.

"Ellie..." She greeted her. "How are you?"

"I am good, thanks." Ellie smiled.

The doctor gesture them to enter the space and as they did so, she closed the door behind her.

"I think you can go to the scanner room." She told Ellie. "It's all set."

"Ok." Ellie nodded and she entered the contiguous space.

Chris stayed in the middle of the darkened room with his hands shoved in the pockets of his jeans while Ellie was undressing. Meanwhile, the doctor came in as well and smiled at him.

"Why are you standing there?" She asked him. "You know the procedures by now. You can sit over there." The doctor pointed at the chair beside the stretcher where Ellie would lie down in a few minutes.

"I guess I was just waiting for her." Chris said shyly but taking her advice and sitting.

"Is she behaving?" The doctor asked him to make him more at ease.

Chris smiled and nodded. "Yes. She is careful."

"Is she grumpy?" The doctor asked, turning the scanning on and Chris had to giggle.

"Sometimes... yeah..." He said the truth.

"It's the hormones." The doctor said looking at him. "You have to be patient. How old are you Chris?" She asked as he seemed so young.

"I'm twenty-seven." He responded.

"Still expecting a little girl?" The doctor teasing him a little.

Chris looked at the dresser where Ellie was, wishing she'd come fast. Then, he looked at the doctor and shook his head.

"She thinks a girl is all I want but I am just delighted we are having a baby." He said. "A boy or a girl... it doesn't matter."

"I am sorry... the button of my jeans was giving me trouble." Ellie said, appearing in a blue hospital gown.

"It's ok. Lie down." The doctor told her, grabbing the scanner immediately. "Have you felt any pain, discomfort?" She asked while spreading gel over her belly.

"No... just my breasts. They hurt so much sometimes." Ellie said.

The doctor looked at her. "Use the ice patches that I have given you. Only these can relief the tension. Any blood, Ellie?" She asked right after.

"Thank God no." Ellie smiled.

"Ok... let's see this baby then." The doctor began the scan and their eyes set on the screen for that was the only chance they had to actually see their baby. "There it is." The doctor giggled. "Moving... look at that..."

"Oh my God..." Chris whispered as he watched the tiny little baby moving its arms and legs.

He looked at Ellie who had her eyes filled with tears and his own clouded. He grabbed her hand that moment and she looked at him, giving him her cute smile and then looked back at the screen.

"I cannot feel it move yet." Ellie said.

"No... she is still too tiny and has a lot of space to do so. Just a few more weeks and you will start feeling her." The doctor said and Chris jumped on his seat.

"She?" He asked. Ellie also looked at the doctor expectantly.

"Well... I am sorry. I didn't ask if you wanted to know the sex of your child and I blurted it." The doctor said and her face turned very red that moment.

"It's a girl?" Chris asked almost stuttering.

"It is very early but at this stage we can almost guess what the sex of a baby is and it really looks like you are having a little girl" She explained. "I want to add that it is very premature though. It looks like it is a girl."

"Ellie..." He looked at her with his eyes filled with tears and Ellie smiled.

"I know, babe." Ellie whispered feeling so happy that moment. Her own eyes watered from seeing him so emotional.

Even if to her it didn't matter if it would be a boy or a girl, because of him, she had prayed the baby would be a little girl.

"Do you have names?" The doctor asked, yanking them from their delirium state.

"Heaven for a girl and Christopher for a boy." Ellie told her, cleaning her eyes.

"Both are beautiful." The doctor said putting the scan in place. "Everything is fine. The baby is growing up perfectly normal. Your placenta is in good state. You have a very electric baby inside of you because it didn't stop moving the whole time. I usually say these are happy babies."

"I hope so." Ellie said while sitting. "I do everything I can to keep it safe and happy." She laughed.

"That's a mother's job." The doctor got up. "I am going to prescribe you your vitamins so you won't run out." With that she left the room.

Ellie looked at Chris and they smiled at one another. Then, she threw her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist. He kissed her cheek.

"Seems like you knew what you were doing after all." Ellie told him, pulling away to look in his blue eyes,

"The doctor says it's too early to tell." He said not wanting to hold his hopes high.

"Chris... she is saying that to keep our mind opened but I bet she is sure it is a baby girl." Ellie told him.

"Our Heaven." He kissed her lips.

"Daddy's girl." Ellie giggled.

"Go get dressed... I am starving." He told her, pecking her again.

Ellie got out of the stretcher with his help and then walked up to the dresser. Chris got up too and walked near it too.

"Babe?" He called her.

"Yeah." She responded from inside.

"I was thinking if you'd like to meet the gang tonight?" He asked her. "I would like to go... I don't know, maybe you're too tired after Bainbridge..."

"I think I'd like to go too." She responded though. "It's Friday night..."

"Yeah... and I am leaving on Monday, so I thought it would be cool to meet them and have some fun."

"It's a good idea, babe." She responded. Chris knew she was putting on the sweater for her voice came out muffled. "Brenda told me about it yesterday at lunch..."

"Wait... Brenda is going?" Chris frowned.

"Yeah... why?" Ellie also frowned while she was buttoning her jeans, noticing a change in his tone. "Is there anything wrong? She is taking Ralph so he can meet the gang."

"Of fuck..." Chris whispered so the doctor wouldn't hear him. "Jerry is gonna be there!" He exclaimed.

The curtain opened in a hasty move and Ellie stared at him. "What?" She asked.

Chris nodded. "Yeah..." He nodded again. "Jerry is gonna be there."

"Fuck..." Ellie whispered. "And only now you tell me this?" She looked in his eyes.

"What the hell?" Chris curled an eyebrow. "Only now it occurred to me to tell you, but if you knew she was going, you could have told me!" He argued.

"Oh my fucking God... Brenda and Jerry in the same space..." Ellie breathed.

"But isn't she in love with her new guy?" Chris asked confused.

"Chris!" Ellie exclaimed looking in his eyes. "She seems like she is... but she hasn't seen him since they broke up. So it might be just an illusion." She added.

"Well... they are grown up. They have to face each other some time." He told her.

Ellie face palmed him. "Think, Chris!"

"Hey!" He protested.

"She is taking her new boyfriend with her." Ellie reinforced. "This does not look good." Ellie said, shaking her head.

"They broke up." Chris said calmly. "They have the right to move on."

"Chris, they broke up in very bad terms..." Ellie said. "Do you remember?"

Chris nodded. "But I insist... they have to face one another sooner or later."

"It would be better later than sooner in this case." Ellie said beginning to walk.

"Well... it's going to be tonight." He followed her.

"Maybe I should warn her." Ellie said. Chris grabbed her hand.

"You are not going to do anything." Chris looked in her eyes.

"She's my friend." She claimed.

"It is time for them to meet." Chris said.

"Oh Chris..." Ellie shook her head and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 655 32
A story between Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell. When Eddie finally leaves his abusive girlfriend, he runs away, to find love, bumping into Chris.
2.9K 182 12
*COMPLETED* Everything seemed impossible, until 1990 meets with 2021, and the fate of some young talented aspiring musicians change drastically forev...
7K 257 8
COMPLETED Josephine Lightfoot is the daughter of Joseph Lightfoot, an award winning songwriter. The brunette spent her time as a kid learning to play...
29.6K 823 43
**BOOK 3** His touch sent me to a world where only he and I existed, where everything that was bad in the world fluttered away and the only thing tha...