The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

بواسطة myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... المزيد

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

21 - Caught Red-handed

446 26 4
بواسطة myangelicstar

AKANSHA POV:

I peeped inside my cupboard not knowing what to wear. I don't know why it's always difficult to select a dress to wear. I scratched my neck searching for party wear. But, to my luck, I can't spot any party dresses of mine!

'When was the last time you went for a party?', my inner self mocked me.

'I told you to search; not to mock. Now shut up and search. '

"Are you not yet ready? ",Kryz's voice entered my room.

I turned to look at her, who was wearing her pyjamas. I tried my best this whole week to make her come with me to the party. But she dodged all my pleas saying she is not comfortable with parties since her breakup. She is afraid of witnessing something else this time. She is scared!

"You girl! You haven't even selected your dress? Now move aside! Let me handle the situation ",she said, making me sit on the bed.

She came a few seconds back with a dress on her hand.

"No way! I am not wearing that ",I said firmly, folding my hands in front of me.

"You are going to a party. And you know what parties look like! And don't act like you haven't worn these types of dresses ",she said firmly and rushed me towards the bathroom to change.

The dress is black, sleeveless, body fit falling just above my knees. It hugs my body like a second skin. It's been quite a many months since I have worn something like this. I feel hot and sexy. I feel more confident in myself too. I looked at the mirror for the last time and exited the bathroom to hear a squeal from Kryz.

"Damn girl! You look hot! I miss this Akansha very much ",she said, hugging me.

Before I could say anything, she made me sit and did my hairstyle and makeup.

"Are you still not changing your mind? ",I asked her again what felt like an umpteenth time.

"Kanz! You told me that won't ask me again ",she said quietly while doing my hairstyle.

"I will feel alone there without you. Nothing will happen like you think Kryz. This time I will be with you. We can go there and enjoy ourselves ",I said hoping for her to change her mind.

She kept quiet and did my makeup. "I--- I don't know. Those incidents are still rushing to my mind. I can't think straight. What if I go there to witness something heartbreaking? I can't go through those feelings again! ",she said with her eyes filled with tears.

I hugged her. She silently sobbed on my shoulders. Then she retreated back. "Okay my girl! Go and show off your body to the world!! ",she tried to cheer me up.

I smiled at her. I looked at the time to see it's past 9.45 p.m. I guess I need to go.

"I hope you will come ",I said for the last time.

She gave me a tight smile in return. I sighed and walked slowly expecting her to stop me from going and then asking me to wait for her so that she could get ready.

But, no such words came from her mouth. I sighed in defeat. I guess she needs some time. And I support her. I don't know how I am going to convince Andy and Parth. But I hope it goes well.

**********

The surrounding is blasting with music, people dancing on the dance floor, the bar filled with people sipping their drink, and of course some are making out in the open !!

I went towards the bar and ordered a vodka for myself. It's so crowded! How am I going to find Andy and Parth in this big crowd? Think Akansha! Think!

I then noticed Parth sipping his drink in the corner. He looks handsome as usual with his black t-shirt with number eighty-four written on it, a black cardigan and simple jeans making his simple outfit hot. How come he looks so handsome even in a simple outfit? This is unfair!

I walked towards them when I noticed Jacqueline sitting beside him looking, as slutty as possible. She is trying her best to get his attention and as the playboy he is, he is encouraging her with his body language. PSYCHO!

I went a little near when I noticed Andy sitting a few seats behind sipping his drink lost in his own world. When I walked nearer, the first person to notice me was Jacqueline.

Her stupid face sneered looking at me. Why is my life like this? I shouldn't lose my cool. Even if I lose my cool, that psycho will surely support her again. If you think why I am bringing that memory since I had forgiven him, then let me tell you that I have forgiven him but I have not forgotten. And I won't forget it.

Seeing her reaction, Parth turned to look at my direction. His mouth hung open in shock with his eyes bulging out! I guess he didn't expect me in this attire. It's nice to see Parth showing some reaction other than his neutral face.

But his reaction didn't last long since he made his face neutral, the next second. Did I imagine it or was he really taken aback by my attire?

I ignored him and called Andy. Hearing no response from him, I shook him as I neared him.

He jerked and looked at me shocked. "Kanz----",he said, blinking at me. "Um----you lo---look hot ",he whispered looking at me.

I chuckled, "Thanks. I need to speak with you alone. "

"Are you hitting on your friend's ex-boyfriend? ",Jacqueline asked in her high-pitched tone since the music was blasting around.

"If you speak one more word about me or my friend, I will tear off your mouth ",I shouted at her.

Shocked with my words, she just huffed and sat down.

"Shall we go? ",I asked Andy again. He nodded his head.

"I am coming too ",I heard Parth's voice behind. Having no other option, me, Parth and Andy entered the nearby area which was silent and isolated.

I looked at the surroundings. "Is this the place where Kryz saw y-- ",I was interrupted by Andy, "Yes ",he said.

"I think this is the reason why Kryz was hesitant. "

"Is she not coming? ",Andy asked.

"I think she is not coming. I tried my best to make her come with me. But I couldn't compel her. She is still in the healing process. She is scared to come! I am sorry Andy. "

"Can't you do a simple job of making her attend the party? ",Parth asked angrily.

"Look! I did my best! I even wrote the address for her to come if she suddenly changes her mind. "

"You really think she will come? Unbelievable ",Parth huffed.

I heard a gasp behind me! Oh no! Don't tell me what I am thinking. Looking at Parth and Andy's reaction, I couldn't control my mind from thinking.

Slowly, I turned back to look at Kryz standing there with ----with Jacqueline behind.

"See it yourself! You didn't believe me when I said to you ",Jacqueline said to Kryz and left the room.

Oh no! It would have sounded bad to Kryz. "Kryz! It's not like what you think ",I whispered trying to reach her but she took a step back raising her hands asking me to stop.

No! No. This should not happen. "I thought my friend would be alone at the party. I thought my friend was genuinely asking me to attend the party. I thought not to leave my friend alone. I thought of coming here and surprising her. But guess what? It's me who was surprised to see her friend planning with her ex-boyfriend ",she stuttered with tears rolling out of her eyes.

"Kryz- I--",Kryz interrupted me. "Tell me one thing. This is not the first time you are planning with him, right? ",she asked me.

I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. I hung my head down in shame.

Seeing my reaction, Kryz suddenly laughed like a mad person. "So, you are telling me that last week was all planned, right? ",she asked again.

"Tell me Akansha! ",Kryz shouted. I looked at her whose eyes were filled with hate, betrayal, and pain. It was all because of me. "I am sorry Kryz. I didn't mean to hurt you ",I said with my eyes filled with tears.

"Kryz! It's not Kanz's fault ",Andy said.

"You don't speak! You have no right to speak. It was because of you my friend betrayed me. What black magic did you do to make her believe you? You are such a cunning person. I can't believe that I gave you another chance. You are disgusting! Why did you come into my life?? You broke my heart first. Now, you are breaking my friendship. Are you trying to break me completely? If so, then hear me clearly. YOU HAVE FUCKING ACCOMPLISHED YOUR MISSION ",Kryz shouted loudly.

"Kryz-- ",I tried to speak but Kryz stopped me. "I can't believe you did this to me. I shouldn't have come here! Now, my fears have come true. I am hurt, Akansha! I am hurt! I can't fucking believe my own eyes. Out of everyone, YOU??? I am disappointed in you ",she said and walked off.

"I can't give up now ",I heard Andy's voice and his footsteps faintly. All I could hear was Kryz's voice! I let my friend down when she needed me! She hates me. I hate myself for giving her pain! I was helping Andy but on the other way I cheated on her. I am not a good friend!

I felt my legs giving up. I felt on the floor with a thud. She was with me at all stages of my life. Is this how I repay her? It kills me to think that I was the cause for the pain this time!

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. "Andy will surely convince her. Don't worry ",Parth said.

"You are a very, very good friend. But, I---- I am a very, very bad friend. I hurt her. She is disappointed in me. She was with me in all the stages of my life. But I ----I was not there to console her when she was heartbroken. And now, she is hurt because of me ",I stuttered with my words gasping for air in-between.

"Breathe Akansha! Breathe ",I heard Parth's voice. "Inhale the air and exhale it ",Parth ordered.

I listened to his words and calmed myself down, taking the necessary air to my lungs. I wiped my tears with the back of my head.

"I--- I am so---sorry ",I stuttered, "I shouldn't bother you. "

"You are not bothering me ",he said but I don't believe him.

He then touched near my lips asking me to smile. I gave him a tight smile. 

"I need a drink. Excuse me ",I said and walked out.

If I need to forget what happened now, I must lose my mind now. Or I will start crying again. Even though I thought I was helping her, I feel guilty for not telling her the truth. Parth said that Andy followed Kryz. I hope Andy makes her understand everything.

I ordered myself a vodka and asked if it was too strong. I gulped the whole thing in a single gulp. Ew!! This is too strong! My throat burned. But I don't care! I kept on gulping one after the other trying to forget Kryz's hurtful eyes.

"What the fucking hell are you doing? ",a hand stopped me from gulping another.

I blinked my eyes to see Parth standing there gripping my hands.

"I am drinking. Don't you have eyes to see? ",I asked back.

I heard him sighing. Before Parth could reply, I heard a voice nearby. "Shall we play Truth or Dare? ",Jacqueline said. That bitch! She is still here? She is the reason why all the mess happened!

I am gonna do something for sure to annoy her. "I am ready ", I shouted, linking my arms with Parth.

I felt all the pairs of eyes on me now. "I thought you would cry and run away from here. Are you still here? ",Jacqueline asked shocked.

Even though anger surfaced throughout my body, I controlled myself and smirked. "Yes bitch! I am still here. I just forgot that you are a dumb. So, I forgive you for saying those words to me. "

I heard the laughing and cheering sound around. "So, shall we play? ",I asked her, more like challenged her.

She gave me a wicked smile and nodded her head. 'It's not me; it's you who is going to face my wrath! Be ready Jacqueline!'

But little did I know that this game is going to cost a lot, a lot of changes in my life.

**************************************************************

Hello guys!! Back with an update!!

I hope you liked the chapter. If so, then please vote and comment.

What will happen next?? Stay tuned :)

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

516K 18.2K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
1.3M 28.5K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
1.3M 55.4K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
400K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...