The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

Av PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 24: Crossbones

8.2K 237 48
Av PhoenixGarden

2nd Person POV

There was indistinct chatter around the cafe that you were currently in. You were supposed to be undercover, yet made no attempts to do so other than being dressed in casual clothing. You sat at one end of a table with tea in your left hand.

"All right, what do you see?" Steve asked over the comms as you sipped your drink.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda answered, looking over at two cops outside. You spared a glance at her, seeing her just a few tables away.

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve looked out of a window, examining the area.

"It means you can withdraw cash." You said quietly, stretching and placing an arm on the table. "There's cameras." You answered the question, looking out at the road. "And both cross streets are one way."

"Compromised escape routes." Wanda turned her head in your direction.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Steve stated. "You see that Range Rover halfway up the block." Both you and Wanda looked towards the car that Steve was talking about.

"The red one? It's cute." Wanda scanned the vehicle with her eyes.

"Too bulky for my taste." You glanced back to your tea.

"Not everyone manages to swindle Stark into buying them a Lambo for their birthday." Natasha turned to look at you from nearby. You said you were gonna do it, and you did. Now you had an Aventador that you rarely ever drove. "And plus, that Rover is bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda quizzed, raising her drink to her mouth.

"I'm quite aware of that, yes. But did you know that I can teleport and shapeshift?" You tilted your head with a hint of pride.

"Yes." Both Nat and Wanda said in unison.

"You know that they named a candy after you, right?" Sam said, walking along a roof.

"They did? What candy?" You felt a spark of joy suddenly well up inside of you.

"Airheads." Sam held back a chuckle. You paused, having a double take of what he just said.

"Excuse me?" You squinted warily.

"Eyes on target, folks." Steve quickly ordered, getting us back to focusing on the mission. "This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."

"Doesn't sound like much of a problem if he sees us coming. He sorta hates us." You said drily, looking across the table you were sat at.

"I'd say it's a lot more than just 'sorta'." Pietro lowered his newspaper, looking at you from his end of the wooden table. You shrugged in agreement. For the next minute or two Sam checked a garbage truck with his drone, scanning it for Rumlow.

"Cap, that truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam stated. A feeling of dread slowly crept over you, along with realisation.

"Battering ram?" You looked between the other three nearby, standing to your feet immediately.

"Now! Go now!" Steve ordered urgently, causing you to knock over your chair, a few people looking at you as you ran for the door.

"What?" Pietro questioned, also standing up as he was about to follow.

"He's not hitting the police station." Steve answered. As you reached the door, the truck flew past the cafe, continuing on it's course. You sprinted out the entrance, watching as the driver jumped, the truck crashing into the stone entrance of the Institute for Infectious Diseases. Following that, two trucks swept around the corners, turning and entering the institute. Masked troopers flooded from the back of the vehicles, covered in black and beginning to shoot down any nearby guards. Rumlow was also with them, jumping from the truck and entering the building.

"Shit. Pietro." You motion to the other two, silently telling him to take them over to the institute. Pietro nodded before beginning to move towards Wanda. You focused your eyes on the outside of the building and blinked.

Y/N's POV

I emerged from my teleportation to be instantly greeted by soldiers turning and pointing their rifles at me. I was stood on top of one of the vans, legitimately surrounded with no visible gaps in the troops. After a quick count, there were about 30 troopers around me: a confusing amount to say there were only two trucks

"H-Hi..." An uncomfortable smile made it's way across my face as I heard their guns click. They began moving their fingers towards the trigger, so I responded with a quick snatch of my sword. "Fuck it." Suddenly bullets galore was dancing my way, piercing through the air and advancing towards their target: me. With swift and scary precision, I spun, jumping slightly and flipping as I went to town slashing down bullets like I was in a high speed game of superhot. This continued for a good 10 seconds before they seemed to ceasefire. I slowly raised from a crouching position, raising an eyebrow as a few of them backed up. "What's wrong? Running out of ammo? Or are you running out of courage?"

"They're running out of time!" Sam's voice cut in as he flew past me, throwing Steve into a few of them before flying off to deal with other troopers. Steve slammed into 3 of them with his shield, knocking them back and drawing the attention of the other 27. As soon as they raised their guns to him, I raised my palm, floating them into the air before slamming them down to the ground and clenching my fist, crushing their body armour to bits, yet not defeating them.

"What took you so long?" I asked in a snarky tone, narrowing my eyes at Steve who began to fight the soldiers that were getting up.

"Not all of us can teleport." Steve grunted, slamming his shield into an enemy before throwing it into another, having it ricochet into two more before returning to his hand. Now it was down to 24 masked morons to finish. Not including those who were inside the building. Diving down from the truck, I landed on a soldier, impaling my claws through the now shattered and useless body armour. A second and third enemy beginning to shoot towards me before being caught in red magic and thrown through the truck, mere centimetres away from me. My head slowly craned to the right. Wanda stood with her hands lowering from an offensive position.

"You nearly hit me." I practically whispered the harsh tone. Wanda simply smirked in response, moving to help Steve who was still fighting the many, many other troopers. I followed after her, arching my claws and extending them further with a solid form of blue energy. Steve had worked through about 8 of them, leaving around 14 left to be dealt with. One of the men turned to Wanda, preparing to flip their gun towards her before being caught by her powers.

"Y/N." Wanda called out, throwing the man over her and towards me. With a quick swipe of my hand, the man slid across the stone floor behind me, pausing on his knees and seeming to glance back at me before his left arm fell from his frame, along with the upper half of his torso which slumped forward.

"A little overkill, don't you think?" Pietro questioned, appearing next to me with a trooper in a headlock.

"No, not really." I muttered, ignoring how morbid what I just did was. Though, it wasn't exactly a bother for me. All's fair in love and war. Steve, Sam and Wanda finished off the rest of the men, leaving just the men in the building, and Rumlow.

"Sam, I need eyes." Steve called out as Sam glided down in front of us. Sam responded by raising his left arm, controlling his redwing drone and scanning the building. The short silence that amassed while Sam was scanning was broken, with the sound of more mercenaries approaching.

"Found him. Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam stated, moving into a defensive position with his pistol drawn, awaiting the arrival of more enemies.

"Y/N, boost up." Steve walked over to me, standing just a few meters away.

"There's gas in there, smart ass." I narrowed my eyes, glancing at the building for a second. Steve turned to Wanda who was walking closer.

"Wanda, get the gas out." He ordered before turning back to the building, sparing a nod to me. Steve then began running towards the building, eliciting me to grab him with my powers and throw him through one of the windows. I couldn't help but wince at the way he went through the glass. Though, to go with it, Wanda shattered the rest of the windows, beginning to drag the gas out of the now damaged building.

"Y/N." Wanda caught my attention. I gave her a confused sound of acknowledgment before looking at the gas and understanding what she meant. While this was all happening, I could hear gunfire behind us and assumed the other two were caught up in a fight.

"Oh." I snapped my fingers and a large rip appeared in the air above me. Wanda quickly motioned the gas through the portal, exiting through the other side in the stratosphere. Once all of the substance was gone, I clicked my fingers again and the rift closed. Wanda walked over to me with a small breath or air, a small and barely noticeable high five- or low five in this case as our palms connected at waist level. Both Sam and Pietro grouped with us, apparently having finished the new troopers that had arrived.

"Someone took care of the bad guys in record time." I joked. A smug look appearing on Pietro's face, and a less amused expression on Sam's.

"What did you expect? I'm the man of speed." Pietro smirked, advancing over to me.

"That's odd. I could've sworn I had them down before you even got to most of them." Sam said under his breath, walking off to the side.

"Team, Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve said over our comms. The statement was followed up on by Natasha, stating she was on it. A deep exhale exited my lungs, knowing the difficult part was to come.

"Well, let's go."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

9.7K 609 18
In the aftermath of Malekith's assault on all of the realms, Thor has made Midgard his primary home. In the midst of tragedy, his relationship with D...
150K 6K 19
During the second world war, Steve Rogers and the Howling Commandos took down the infamous Hydra. Destroying every remnant of the evil organization...
30.8K 582 19
(Y/N) was taken by Hydra at a young age then tortured for almost 12 years and put under Hydra hypnosis turning her into a deadly assassin, maybe bett...
156K 3K 42
[Avengers] [Thor: The Dark World] [Captain America:The Winter Solider] Zia is a 14 year old S.H.I.E.L.D agent and the adoptive daughter of Natasha Ro...