The Delusional Bender | Atla...

Par 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... Plus

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 2

21.8K 606 355
Par 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 2- The Southern Air Temple

It was morning, and you were already awake and twirling a rock between your hands for Twig's entertainment.
"Wait till you see it Katara, (Y/N). The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world." Aand explained as he got ropes on Appa's horn tighten.

"Aang, I know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you've been home," Katara said in a concern tone.
"That's why I'm so excited!" He said with a smile.
'Jeez, does this kid ever stop smiling?' You thought picking up Twig and standing up.

"What she's saying Air boy, is that a lot can change during your time in that iceberg," You said looking at them.
"I know, but I need to see it for myself," He said flying off Appa and going to wake up Sokka. You climbed on top of Appa and sat down in front of Katara.

"So... you were the only Waterbender in the South pole?" You asked her.
"Yes, that's why we're going to the North pole to find a master Waterbender," She explained.
"In that case, I should practice of being in the cold, and be used to the fact I can't use my bending there," You said, standing up to stretch.

"Speaking of which, may I ask what kind of bending you do (Y/N)? We have heard stories about you, but no one knows what you bend, and the ones who do never survive to tell," Katara asked you. You raised an eyebrow at that.
'Really? That's cool,' You thought.
"And the way you're dress, you're part of the Earth Kingdom, but who knows?" She said.

"Oh it's nothing really, I'll tell you when it's time. Besides, I know someone who is way better than me at bending, and she can fight a group of benders with her arms behind her back!" You smiled.

"And through all the benders I've seen, your Waterbending is one of a kind," You said, turning away to see Sokka freak out, not noticing the blush on her face.

"Lets go and see what your room looks like, even after a hundred years I bet it looks better than mine,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were laying on your back with Twig on your stomach as Appa flew through the air. You heard Sokka whine about food and Aang accidentally using his food for fire, making you laugh a little.
"The Potola Mountain range! We're almost there!" Aang yelled, making you open your eyes and look up at the tall mountains.

"Aand, before we get to the Temple, I want to talk to you about the Airbenders," Katara said.
"What about them?" He asked with a smile.
'Oh man, I forgot he doesn't know about what happened, even I'm not that blunt when it comes to this,' You thought awkwardly.

"Well, I just want you to be prepared for what you might see. The Fire Nation is ruthless. They killed my mother, and they could've done the same to your people," Katara said softly. Aang was quiet for a moment then gave a sad smile.

"Just because no one has seen an Airbender, doesn't mean the Fire Nation killed them all, they probably escaped," He said hopefully.
'I wish I had this kid's optimism,' You thought as Twig nuzzled against your chest.
"I know it's hard to accept, Air boy" You told him, trying to comfort him.

"You don't understand Katara and (Y/N), the only way to get to an Airbender Temple is on a flying Bison. And I doubt the Fire Nation has any flying Bison, right Appa?" Appa made a growling noise and you all flew up to the very top of the mountain, seeing a temple.

"There it is, the Southern Air Temple." Aang said. You gotta admit, it was beautiful.
"Woah, so awesome. Not even running all over the map I've seen something this cool," You said in awe.

"We're home buddy, we're home,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aang was running up the path excitedly as Sokka clutched his stomach.
"So where do I get something to eat?" He asked.
"You're lucky enough to be one of the first outsiders to ever visit an Airbender Temple, and all you can think about is food?" Katara asked dumbfounded.

"I feel the same way, simple people with simple needs," You shrugged.
"See? She gets me!" Sokka smiled, making Katara roll her eyes. Aang stopped at a ledge and pointed down at some tall sticks.
"So that's where my friends and I would play airball, and over there is where the Bison would sleep, and..." He stopped smiling and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Katara asked.
"This place used to be full of monks and lemurs and bison. Now there's just a bunch of weeds." He grimly looked down.
"I can't believe how much have change." You three looked at each other, and you stepped up.

"The airball game, can you teach us how to play?" You asked him. He turned to you with a smile. Now Sokka was on one of the sticks as Aang picked up a ball and airbend it towards him. It hit many poles and and eventually hit Sokka's stomach, knocking him down.

"Aang 7, Sokka 0," Aang laughed. You laughed too at Sokka's groaning.
"Making him feel better is putting me in a world of hurt," Sokka whined, then crawled over to something.
"Katara, (Y/N), check this out," You walked over and your eyes widen slightly at the burnt Fire Nation helmet.

"Fire Nation," You mumbled, eyebrows furrowed at remembering those idiots.
"We should tell him," You looked over at Aang who was playing around on the poles.
"Aang, there's something you need to see," Katara called out. As Aang started to walk over, Katara used her bending to put snow over the helmet and Sokka.

"What is it?" Aang asked walking over,
"I just wanted you to see this waterbending trick." Katara lied.
"I'm sure you'll get it in time, but we still have a whole temple to see," Aang praised you, walking away.

Sokka rubbed his head and glared at her.
"You can't protect him forever." He said. You said nothing as you walked to follow, Katara and Sokka
following behind. You four walked to an empty fountain covered in snow as Aang looked around.

"Katara, FireBenders were here, you two can't pretend they weren't," Sokka told you.
"We can for Aang's sake, if he finds out that the Fire Nation invaded his home, he'll be devastated," Katara replied.
"Hey guys!" You looked over to see Aang with a statue.

"Who's that?" You wondered.
"Monk Gyatso, the greatest Airbender in the world. He taught me everything I know," He explained before bowing at the statue.
"You must miss him," Katara said.
"Yeah," Aang only said before walking away.

"Where are you going?" You asked.
"The Air Temple Sanctuary. There's someone I'm ready to meet," He said. You shrugged before following.
"Not to be rude Air boy, but I don't think anyone could survive this place for a hundred years," You bluntly say.

Katara elbowed your side, making you lift your hands in defense.
"It's not impossible, I survived the iceberg for that long," He shrugged.
"Fair point," Katara mumbled.
"Guys, whoever's in there might help me figure out this Avatar thing," Aang hoped.

"And whoever's in there might have a medley of delicious cured meats," Sokka drooled, trying to push the door open.
"I don't suppose you have a key," He said looking at Aang.
"The key Sokka, is Airbending," Aang answered.

He breathed in and a large gust of wind hit you as the three swirls on the door turned and the door opened. You couldn't see anyone but darkness.
"Hello? Anyone home?" Aang called out. Twig made a whining noise as you try to calm him down.

"It's okay," You smiled at him. You four walked in and there was a long row of statues.
"Statues? That's it? Where's the meat?" Sokka whined.
"Better than nothing, Boomerang," You snorted looking at them before stopping at a particular statue.

"Kyoshi..." You mumbled in awe, staring up at the tall Avatar statue.
"These are your past lives Aang," You heard Katara say.
"There's so many," Aang said.
"Past lives? Katara, (Y/N), you really believe in that stuff?" Sokka asked suspiciously.

"Look Sokka, listening to people's stories from all around makes me tell you that I know it's true. When the Avatar dies, they're reincarnated into the next nation in the cycle," You explained.
"Aang's an Airbender, which means the previous Avatar was-"
"A FireBender," Aang continued.

"Avatar Roku, the Avatar before me," He said looking at the last statue.
"You were a firebender? No wonder I first didn't trust you," Sokka said.

"How'd you know his name?" Katara asked.
"I'm not sure. I just know it somehow," Aang replied.
"You just couldn't get any weirder," Sokka groaned, making you chuckle. Just then, a noise was heard being you four and you turned to see a silhouette of someone.

Twig hissed as you hid behind a statue with Sokka.
"FireBender, don't make a sound," Sokka whispered. The silhouette grew bigger. Sokka grasped his weapon and jumped out to attack, but it was realized it was a lemur creature.

"Lemur!" Aang yelled happily.
"Dinner," Sokka drooled as he eyed the creature.
"Don't listen to him, you're gonna be my new pet," Aang smiled.
"Not if I get him first!" Sokka said before jumping at the Lemur.
"Twig!" You motioned at your Tiger Monkey. Twig hissed and jumped at Sokka, making the lemur run away.

"Wait! Come back!" Aang called out, chasing him.
"I want to eat you!" Sokka cried.
"Over my dead body Boomerang leave the poor thing alone!" You growled chasing behind, Twig on your shoulder again. You notice Sokka was gaining up, so Aang made a air ball to trip him.

Aang airbended his way out and fly over the find the Lemur.
"Wait up!" You grinned and jumped off to land in some bushes. You saw the lemur run into a hole as you and Aang followed.
"Come on out little lemur, that hungry guy won't bother you anymore." Aang reassured the creature, but stopped.

"Aang? What's-" Your eyes widen as you saw FireBender skeletons and a skeleton with similar clothing like Aang.
"Oh no..." You muttered as Aang looked around in disbelief and grief.
"Gyatso..." He said as he fell on his knees and you trying to comfort him.

"Hey Aang, (Y/N), you found my dinner yet?" Sokka asked walking in.
"Hey, I wasn't really gonna eat the lemur, okay?" Sokka reassured him. You tilted your head towards the mess as Sokka's face deflated.

"Oh man," He said.
"Hey Aang, everything's going to be okay," He soothed him.
"Let's get out of here Air boy," You smiled softly. Suddenly, Aang's arrow glowed brightly and the ground started to shake.

"Aang! Come on!" Sokka called out.
"Snap out of it kid!" You yelled trying to get his attention. You got hit with the gust of wing and you and Sokka fell back, you holding onto Twig tightly.
"What happened?!" Katara shouted as you both hid behind a rock.

"He found out Firebenders killed Gyatso!" Sokka explained.
"And now he's going crazy! It could be his Avatar spirit!!" You piped in.
"We have to calm him down!" Katara said.

"I'll do it! The ground can protect me!" You said, setting Twig down and jumping in to push your way to Aang. You covered your face with your hands as you looked up at the kid.
"Air boy! I know you're upset! I know how hard it is to lose someone you love!" You shouted.

"I went through the same thing when I lost my mother," Katara said.
"And when I lost my father too. The monks and Gyatso may be gone, but you still have a family," You told him.
"We're your family now!" Katara said.

Aang then landed on the ground and Twig jumped on your shoulder.
"The three of us aren't gonna let anything happen to you," Sokka reassured him as he fell into your arms.
"I'm sorry," He mumbled.
"Eh, it wasn't your fault kid," You smiled at him.

"But you were right, if the Firebenders found this temple, that means they found the other ones too," He realized.

"I really am the last Airbender,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all stood in the Avatar room one last time, Aang looking at Avatar Roku.
"How is Roku supposed to help me if I can't talk to him?" He asked.
"You'll find a way," Katara reassured him. Twig cooed at the lemur showed up again, this time with food. He gave it to Sokka, who began to eat it.

Twig hopped off your shoulder and sniffed the lemur, who sniffed back. They then made noises and played around, making you smile at his new friend.
"Looks like you both made friends," Aang smiled. You all made your way down the temple and to the entrance where Appa stood.
"You, me, and Appa, we're all that's left of this place. We have to stick together," Aang said.

"Guys, say hello to the newest member of our family," Twig made a happy noise at the fact the lemur is coming with you.
"What are you gonna name him?" Katara asked. The lemur then swiped Sokka's fruit and ate it.
"Momo," Aand said. You laughed as you four hopped on Appa and flew off.

You saw Aand watching his once filled home sadly. You placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a comforting smile. He smiled back and leaned his body against you.

'This is just the beginning,'

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6K 187 12
──── ゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ─── ❝ DON'T LET ME LOVE YOU. ESCAPE BEFORE THE PAIN FILLS YOU UP ❞ ( zuko x oc ) avatar: the last airbender s1-3 ©caramellight...
289K 5.5K 44
Basically it's stories of you dating the ATLA characters! :) [REQUESTS OPEN] [UNDER EDITING]
72.6K 2K 20
AN AVATAR : THE LAST AIRBENDER FANFICTION BOOK I : WATER "You-You're alive?" ~~~~ "Expecting someone else?" ~~~~ "Wait don't go!" ~~~~ "We were ne...
21K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...