๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฝ๐’๐’˜ {Noz...

By AINE_ROZZIEEE

A scholar from a well known Family was ordered to come back to Clover Kingdom. A surprise awaits her when she... More

CHAPTER 1 - It's Been So Long
CHAPTER 2 - Being a Silva
CHAPTER 3 - Fueggy!
CHAPTER 4 - Outburst
CHAPTER 5 - Breached Walls
CHAPTER 6 - Make it Real
CHAPTER 7 - Solid Silva
CHAPTER 8 - Mission
CHAPTER 9 - Stone
CHAPTER 10 - Merits Conference
CHAPTER 11 - It's off
CHAPTER 12 - Noelle's infatuation
CHAPTER 13 - Detective
CHAPTER 14 - Be my Partner
CHAPTER 15 - A Piece of Truth
CHAPTER 16 - You didn't
CHAPTER 17 - You Idiot
CHAPTER 18 - Argument
CHAPTER 19 - Heart Kingdom
CHAPTER 20 - Back to you
CHAPTER 21 - The Base
CHAPTER 22 - Star Festival
CHAPTER 23 - Say the Demon's Name
CHAPTER 24 - Royal Knights
CHAPTER 25 - The Knight Who Sees All
CHAPTER 26 - An Elf
CHAPTER 28 - Out Planned
CHAPTER 29 - You're here
IMPORTANT!

CHAPTER 27 - Losing Yourself

2.2K 105 106
By AINE_ROZZIEEE

'It seems like the shadow palace hasn't awoken yet... But... The demons are already tearing up this dimension' Asmodeus looked up in the sky to see black cracks.

"They're attracted to you, right? I need to go on a place where nobody is" you said while enhancing your overall sensory, you roamed around town to find an abandoned place but you only encountered elves.

You quickly restrained them, not with power but with speed. You saw the demons coming closer to the Kingdom, "Asmodeus there's only one place I can think of as of now"

'That't too risky, (Y/n)" he replied. He knew exactly where you're talking about and that place is the dimension where you first met face to face.

"If I stay there, I'll die right? Why is that?" You asked, trying to find a loophole in every situation.

'That's because that dimension is your own consciousness, the curse mark is only the pathway to your mind. If you stay there for a long time, you're consciousness will shutdown and you'll die' He explained in worry.

'Many others died that way when I was cursed with them' he added.

"How much time can I stay there?" You asked him as he sighed, he knew you're going to risk it.

"Thirty minutes to one hour at max" he responded.

"Alright... Asmodeus, take me there" you said and feel light headed. You closed your eyes and opened it just to see the familiar world.

'They're already here.' Asmodeus stood beside you while preparing to fight other demons.

"You're strong if you're in a high rank. I know we'll make it, Asmodeus" you huffed with pride as he smirked.

'Of course, dearest~' he said and dashed his way to get rid of five demons at the same time. You rolled your eyes at his cockiness as he shrugged.

•••

"You've attracted so many demons" you said while wiping your sweat. It's been 28 minutes and you're already light-headed.

'I'm getting you out, you're already dying' Asmodeus hastily went beside you.

"I can still manage a few more demons" you panted. You felt yourself being swooped up and everything blacked out. In a few moments, you were brought back to Clover Kingdom.

"You need to think for another solution, (Y/n)" Asmodeus said while placing you down.

"You're out of my head..." You said while pointing at his physical figure.

"I can physically be here but I can't stray far from you. This form drains me since I'm out of your inner self but I can manage" he explained as you nodded.

"Can others fight these demons?" You asked as he nodded.

"Some can but some may not. For example Asta can since I sense he has a demon within him but other with no relation with the darkness that we demons have are powerless" he told you and you just have to bet.

"Take me to this 'Shadow Palace' you were talking about" you demanded as he carried you bridal style and flew with his black wings.

You entered and saw familiar faces and also saw... 'The First Wizard King?' You shook your mind to see who's the foe. You see two demons but the other one was already defeated.

"Zagred. He was weak from the start but he was a great manipulator" Asmodeus said as you looked at him for answers.

"And the other one is my past servant" he continued as you furrowed your brows.

"A demon from the seven deadly sins, Lord Asmodeus" the other demon smirked and prepared to battle.

"(Y/n)... Let me control you" Asmodeus whispered and you nodded. You fused with Asmodeus, "Demon Sensory Magic: Æßçñæ" you whispered an unfamiliar language and dashed faster than light.

You were behind the demon who was now kneeling and disappearing. The other looked at you with outstanded eyes. You kneeled down and coughed blood.

"Hurry and get out of this place" you shouted, ignoring the painful sensation all over your body. Everyone evacuated and safely went out.

They seemed to be resolving the elf matter but you took no interest in that. You can only feel pain as you lost balance. You felt someone supporting you from behind and you instantly identified him with his scent.

"Nozel..." You said while you leaned more on the braided captain. You saw a tree with outstanding lights envelope Clover Kingdom.

"Pretty.." you muttered under your breath but Nozel surely heard it.

"Nozel look... I might do something stupid in the future so I'm already saying my goodbye" you said while trying to stand up.

"No. I won't allow that" he said in his concern yet icy voice.

"I don't think I have another choice" you said as the skies starts to tear up again. They're already here but you want to stay with Nozel forever.

But you can't.

"Promise me that you'll live" Nozel held out his hand as if he was a kid, wanting a promise.

"I promise" you helf out your hand while the other hand on your back was crossed. You know very well that you can't pull of an amazing trick that may save your life.

You smiled and knew that this is goodbye. You turned your back, preparing yourself for sacrifice. You were about to go and felt Nozel stop you.

You turned your head on his direction but as you do, your lips collided. You didn't resist and kissed him back. You opened your mouth for him to enter and he did.

You felt hot tears streaming down your face. This might be the last time you're able to feel this loving sensation. Nozel should've loved you sooner and you should've came back to Clover sooner.

But you both didn't. It's both your fault.

Perhaps, it's destiny's fault, you would never know.

You parted and left Nozel, he knew very well that you'll break the vow. You were never the on to keep promises, he knew that you crossed your fingers.

"If the stars align, I'll treat you better, I'll show you more emotions, I won't hold back anymore. I'll love you with all my heart and soul" he whispered, looking at your charging figure

"Asmodeus, how can I free you?" You asked him as he hesitated.

"If you free me, you might die from the incompatible dark mana within you. I'm a vessel for that mana, without me you'll die" he said as you nodded in understanding.

"There's no other way, right?" You asked as he nodded in sadness.

"I'm sorry. If you free me, I'll make sure that the demons after me would leave this kingdom alone" he said.

"I'm ready" you said.

"Say my name with me" he said and started counting.

"1" he said. Nozel was still standing at the same place you left him. He didn't know what to do, he respects your decision but he also don't want you to go.

"2" Asmodeus continued. Nozel  remembered that he always regret his decisions. He regrets not going after you before, perhaps, he'll regret this too.

"3" you finished. Nozel couldn't take it, his feet was light, going after you. He saw you with a demon who he know as Admin while muttering something he can't fully grasp

"Asmodeus"

A black light was unleashed from you. A huge magic circle enveloped the sky and was directed towards you. You looked back to see Nozel, trying to suppress the pressure you were emitting.

"Sorry" you mouthed and smiled. His eyes diluted and tried to reach for you but now you were clearly out of reach.

It's too late.

Asmodeus's huge demon figure was now free. He cracked open the sky that sucked all the demons, including himself. He looked back at you and nodded in appreciation and goodbye.

"Farewell Asmodeus" you waved goodbye until the skies cleared. You felt your life force depleting hastily. Nozel was running towards you, checking your vitals.

"Nozel. I'm dying" you weakly said and he looked at you with a terrified expression. You cupped his cheeks and brushed it lightly.

"I don't want to die remembering that troubled face. I want to see you smile" you smiled as an example and he was trembling.

You felt hot tears drop on your face, Nozel was crying. You frowned and wiped those tears away.

"I told you to smile, lame braid" you flicked his forehead.

"How do you expect me to smile when you're dying on my arms" he asked, agitated. You sighed and kept looking at his captivating eyes that held so much pain.

"How do you think I feel when I realized that I've loved you all this time but kept treating you like a low life."

"How do you expect me to repay my wrong doings to you when you're not going to be in my future"

"How can I love another the way I've loved you" he finished.

"Accept your comrades and make Noelle feel like family." You smiled.

"That isn't the same, I love you. I love you. I love you." He repeated.

"If you can dream with a damaged mind and love with a shattered heart then you deserve to have a second chance, Nozel" you told him.

"That's right... I don't deserve you" he said and clenched his fists.

"Don't say that, you deserved the world"  you scolded him with a light punch and a giggle.

"Hey Nozel... I think I'm going to sleep" you said as he panicked.

"No, please dont" he pleaded.

"I know that you'll do wonders" you smiled and closed you eyes. You've left Nozel behind this world, this world without you, this world that he's come to hate.

His eyes held an expression that no one can decipher. He picked up your unresponsive body and walked towards the grouped magic knight.

And in this one day,
Like the sun,
You disappeared over the horizon
Of my life
And left me waiting
In hopes you will
Come back and greet me
Once again with your smile

Noelle covered her mouth at the sight of your lifeless body in Nozel's arms. Asta clenched his fists from their loss. You were a great magic knight even though you weren't there for long.

Maybe when the time is right,
You will find me again

Solid and Nebra were feeling a pain that they've never thought of feeling so soon. They really hoped that you'd stay to make their eldest brother happy for life.

Maybe we weren't meant to be but
for a moment it felt like we were

The night sky held a fantastic sight today, an Aurora had appeared before them. Perhaps you were telling them not to grieve over your sacrificial death. You were teaching Nozel his final lesson.

Sometimes the greatest love
Was simply to let go

And just like that, you were free from all the pain but now, you've passed on your pain to them. And just like that you...

Already Broke the Vow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
431K 12.6K 18
Since the age of 5 (Y/n) (L/n) has been a thief, it started with one or two things then changed into hundreds, thousands and even millions. She is kn...
327K 539 10
after 19 long years of singing and touring, Scooter Braun bought big machine records so after thinking for a long time, she decided to take up teach...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...