My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

بواسطة sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Chapter 24

3.9K 117 0
بواسطة sbergeron16

"Next we should really make a video of the two of you," Aubree states still typing away at her computer. Wonder what has her so drawn into her computer? Unless she is faking so she appears to busy? "This will help with Skylar connecting with the fans. Pictures can capture emotions, but more can be shown through a video."

Dimitri tightens his arms around me and kisses the side of my head, "also will allow me to show her off. And let everyone know she's mine." 

My eyes roll at his statement, "seriously Dimitri? Can you be anymore of a caveman?"

"Yes yes I can. In fact I can show you exactly how much of a caveman I can be," he says wiggling his eyebrows and allowing his hands to wander to my butt.

I shove him away from me playfully and he stumbles backwards a few steps holding his heart as though in pain.

"Seriously, you're going to play the pity card?" I roll my eyes at him. "Dimitri you should know by now that won't work on me. Don't forget I know all of your dark dirty secrets. Some I wish I didn't know," I say the last part under my breath.

"What was that last part? I couldn't hear you clearly," Dimitri asks stepping into my personal space.

At first I respond by glaring at him and then an idea comes to me. I tap a finger against my lips, "hey Dimitri?"

"Yeah, baby?" He asks in a gruff voice. 

Before I respond I walk to the other end of the counter wanting to make sure I have plenty of space for a quick get away. His expression changes to one of confusion over my movement. "Don't tabloids pay a lot of money for secrets?"

"Skylar," he says my name in a stern voice and slowly walks towards me. "What are you getting at?"

For every step he takes towards me I take one away from him, "well with what I know I'm sure I could make a lot of money." Not wanting to be on Aubree's bad side I throw her a wink so she knows I'm kidding and a sly smile graces her lips. "Plus I've never signed a non-disclosure agreement."

"What in all these years you have never sent her the document?" Aubree yells faking anger, if she wasn't such a great manager she could make a career out of acting.

Dimitri turns red and scratches the back of his neck, "the thought never crossed my mind." He glares at me, "till now."

I shrug my shoulders, "and now you're too late. Who should I contact first," I pick up my phone and pretend to search the internet. Since I was more focused on my phone Dimitri was able to sneak up on me and throw me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I demand while pounding on his back with my fists.

"Not till you promise not to rat me out." He demands as he slaps my ass.

A squeak sneaks out from between my lips. "What do I get out of this for keeping my mouth shut?"

"For starters I will put you down." The blood rushing to my head reminds me his offer is probably the best one I'm going to get, but I'm not ready to cave just yet. 

"What else?" Wonder what I can get out of him? My thoughts turn to the dark side, Darth Vader would be proud. 

He contemplates for a moment before responding, "my undying love and devotion?"

"Don't I already have that? Lame Dimitri." Did he seriously only offer me something I already have? I mean come on now I really could do some damage to his image if I wanted to. Not that I ever would.   

"Nope. Not till you make that promise." Dammit this man knows how to fight unfairly.  

The blood rushing to my head is starting to mess with me and hence why I cave so soon, "fine I promise."

He swings me back onto my feet and I stumble a moment trying to right myself. Apparently, the blood rush was continuing to cause me to make horrible decisions because I decide to punch him in the chest. Right as my fist is about to make contact I realize that this was a poor decision on my part, but there was no stopping the contact.

"Fuck!" I yell seconds after I punch him shaking my fist trying to stop the pain.

Dimitri deep laughter fills the room and I respond by glaring. "When are you going to learn Skylar that whenever you punch someone you are always the one that gets hurt and not the person your punching?"

"Never," I grumble, "maybe one of these days I will get lucky."

"Like you did last night and this morning?" Dimitri states wiggling his eyebrow. I throw my arms up in the air in surrender turning bright red because he is saying this in front of Aubree. What have I gotten myself into?            

Aubree watches our exchange with guarded eyes. She pushes her computer away and crosses her arms, "Skylar I don't say this often to people, I like you." Her eyes narrow as she speaks to Dimitri, "do not let this one get away. She's good for you. I haven't see you this carefree in a long time."

Sounds like I earned Aubree's stamp of approval and by Dimitri's shocked expression this isn't something that happens very often.

He quickly recovers and a smile graces his lips, "is Aubree approving of someone I'm dating?"

She nods her head, "guess I am."

"Shit Skylar quick what's the time and date we need to document this day. Aubree has never approved any of the women we have been with."

I stand next to Aubree and cross my arms, "I have to agree with Aubree I've known about most of your relationships and if the other guys have the same tract record as you she's not wrong."

"Thank you Skylar," she states smiling.

Dimitri's eyes flicker back and forth between us. "No."

"No?" I question raising my brow.

He nods his head. "No." He frantically points back and forth between the two of us. What the hell is wrong with him? Did was somehow manage to break the Rockstar? "This is not happening. You two are no going to start gaining up on me. Apart was bad enough I can only imagine the emotional pain I will endure now." 

I wrap my arms around Aubree's shoulders and try saying with as much innocence's as I can muster, "baby you need to relax. We would never."

"Yeah.. Dimitri we would never." We both try to keep a straight face, but both of us lose and start to laugh at his panic expression.

"Aubree, please tell me you are going to be on tour with us."

"I'll be there for most of it, but I have some other engagements I have to attend to. My assistant will be there for the entire tour."

"Thank goodness. I'm happy to know I won't be the only female."

She laughs, "nope I'll be there. Though you will be the only female on the bus. My assistant and I travel on a different bus, but you are always welcomed to come stay with us if you need a break."

"Thank you! I'll probably take you up on your offer at some point." Before I can add more Dimitri's arms wraps around me and he pulls me tightly against his chest.

"I don't think so. I've waited a long time to have you close to me. No way in hell am I going to let you out of my sight. Not to mention I'm scared of the trouble you two will get into." 

"Baby," I whine. "Don't you trust me?" I give him the puppy dog look. 

He shakes his head and kisses the top of my head, "of course I trust you. But the thought of the two of you together scares the ever living shit out of me."

I tilt my head back so I can look into his eyes, "whatever do you mean?"

He chuckles, "you know exactly what I mean. Don't start." He taps the tip of my nose and I try to bite his finger. Of course I miss.

Aubree snaps her computer closed and begins to pack up her equipment, "I'm going to head out for a bit. You two need to finish packing." She says the last part giving us the mother glare. "Do not be late to the airport. The car will be here in about an hour to pick you up. I'll meet you at the airport."

"Yes mom," we both say.

Aubree laughs at us and shakes her head, "I was dreading the last bit of this tour, but now I'm looking forward it. Skylar I expect some girl time once you join the crazy."

"I can't wait," I tell her truthfully. Aubree was not what I had expected. I too am looking even more forward to this wild ride I'm going on.

As Aubree heads towards the door Dimitri grumbles goodbye and heads back into the bedroom. I walk her to the door. "Aubree I have a question."

"Shoot," she tells me pausing at the door.

"Why are we flying if the drive is only about five hours from here to Cedar Point? We can't be in the air for very long."

"We are flying because it's faster, but mainly because Dimitri wanted to make sure he was able to spend as much time with you as possible. Originally you weren't coming on tour with him." Her phone beeps and I lose her attention for a moment. "Sorry. It's the other children." She quickly types out a response. "They were making sure I didn't chase you away."

"I really like them." I tell her with a smile.

"Well whatever you did they really like you too. Before I left I got threated and told to play nice." She stares directly into my eyes. "If you can't tell I'm not exactly a people person and extremely protective of the guys."

I shrug my shoulders, "you have to be I can only imagine everything you have to deal with from them. Not to mention all the crazy women."  

"At least now I have one less to worry about interacting with crazy women," she tells me with a smile, which I readily return.

"Aubree I really do love him for him. Not the Rockstar. Not the fame. Not the money. Dimitri the man." 

"I know. Being in the room with you two for five minutes and I could already tell this wasn't a fling, but the real thing. The kind that ends with a walk down the aisle." She surprises me once again by hugging me. "Please make sure the caveman allows you some girl time and if he won't then make him. I don't have many girlfriends and I would like to add you to that short list."

"I can handle Dimitri and I would like that. I feel as though us girls are going to have to stick together with all the testosterone that is going to be flying around."

She points down the hall, "well I'm going to get going so you can get ready. I'll see you both at the airport."

"Bye," I tell her as I shut the door and shake my head as walk into the bed room. 

I skid to a stop at the door when I discover a very naked Dimitri laying on the bed with his arms crossed behind his head. My eyes greedily take in the sight before me and land on a very excited erection.  

"Dimitri. Baby. We don't have time for this." Even thought I really want this and have to clench my legs together in the hope of preventing myself from jumping his bones. "You heard Aubree we have to make sure we are ready to go and the car will be here in about an hour."

He pats the open spot on the bed next to him, "well Sky guess it's a good thing I already have our suitcases ready to and now we have nothing else to do other then wait for the car. And the longer you stand there the more time you are wasting that I could be spending inside of you." My underwear is instantly damp with my excitement.

My legs on their own accord lead me to the bed where he proceeds to show me exactly how much pleasure he can gift me in less than an hour.   

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

766 46 22
"You get prettier every time, Autumn." He says, his eyes looking me up and down. My heart flutters and butterflies fill my stomach, "I thought you d...
7 0 3
A small town girl took a chance at a new life when she moved to the big apple, New York City. For Elizabeth it meant she had a chance to make a name...
318K 6.4K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...
1.6K 51 44
- I truly believe that soulmates will always end up together. No matter how much love got lost, no matter how much distance there was, if it's meant...