☆ JJBA ONESHOTS ☆

Por enihilo

{ Requests are currently: CLOSED } ☆ No minors here, please, thanks ☆ Read {REQUEST PAGE} for more info ☆... Más

☆REQUEST PAGE☆
Chocolate [Jonathan Joestar]
{NSFW} Caught [Melone]
Hair [Leone Abbacchio ]
Warmth [Ghiaccio]
Too Dangerous [Diavolo]
{NSFW} Tough Lesson [Pannacotta Fugo]
Voicemail [Cioccolata]
Razor [Risotto Nero]
A Change [Johnny Joestar]
Inspiration [Rohan Kishibe]
Orange Scent [ Narancia Ghirga]
{NSFW} Game Night [Josuke Higashikata]
Cuddles [Yoshikage Kira]
Promise? [Dio Brando]
Goodbyes [Hol Horse]
My boys [Sorbet & Gelato]
A/N
My Ray of Sunshine [Kars]
{NSFW} Our Little Secret [Risotto Nero]
Strawberry Cake [Gudio Mista]
The Mafia Boss' Cookies [Diavolo]
{NSFW} La Squarda Kink Headcanons
{NSFW} Freal [Ghiaccio]
{NSFW} WAP [Rohan Kishibe]
On a cold night [Diego Brando]
A Helping Hand [Yoshikage Kira]
Devil [Rohan Kishibe]
{NSFW} Ex [Kars]
☆ 10K Special ☆
Wet [Leone Abbacchio]
2 Parts of One Idiot [Narancia Ghirga]
Nervous [Polnareff]
Bubble Bath [Melone]
First Everything [Vinegar Doppio]
You're safe with me [DIO]
Cat problems [Ghiaccio]
Little Bastard [Dio Brando]
Art [Kira Yoshikage]
{NSFW} Night Ride [Diego Brando]
A Small Problem [Formaggio]
Distraction [Pannacotta Fugo]
Jealousy [Jotaro Kujo]
{NSFW} idk [Noriaki Kakyoin]
Savior [Bruno Bucciarati]
{NSFW} Stargazing [Kars]
Notebook [Jotaro Kujo]
Small Promises [Polnareff]
{NSFW}Sunday Kisses [N'Doul]
Down to Earth [Rikiel]
{NSFW} Shut up [Rohan Kishibe]
{NSFW} Cruel [Illuso]
Hot Chocolate [Okuyasu]
{NSFW} Study Together [Jotaro]
Overprotective [Old Joseph]
{NSFW} Morning kisses [Bruno]
Shhh [Yoshikage Kira]
After hours [Mista]
☆100K SPECIAL☆ {NSFW}
Idiot [Diego]
Workaholic [Fugo]
{NSFW} Staying quiet [Gyro]
Crush [Jolyne]
Dessert [Polnareff]
Interrogated [La Squadra]
{NSFW} Boyfriend [Josuke]
Moonlight [Avdol]
Movies [Okuyasu]
{NSFW} Praises[Narancia]
Friends [Kakyoin]
Assassin [Funny Valentine]
Valentine's Day [Mista]
{NSFW}Save a horse, ride a cowboy[Johnny]
Mr Loverman [Fugo]
The Good Soldier [Ghiaccio]
NOTE

Book Enthusiast [Giorno Giovanna]

6.6K 195 201
Por enihilo

Warning: none

Requested by: FeifeisBandana

Can i be honest? I will be honest. I think Giorno is selfish af.

☆☆☆

Today was a good day. The sun was low, the sky was clear. It wasn't that hot nor was it too cold for you – the perfect autumn day. The weather was too perfect to miss so you'd decided to spend the evening outside. Currently occupying a bench at the local park, you had your book opened on your lap, taking in every word on the pages.

It was the last book of the series you'd waited a long time to read. Why did it have to end? The plot was amazing, the characters even more. You wish you'd be able to be in that universe. Instead you were stuck in this completely boring one. It was such a good book series.

Sad part was that you were at the end! What were you going to do after finishing it? Were you supposed to just go back to your normal, boring life? Pick a new book? All of those things seemed way too dumb to do. You wanted more of this universe. Yet there you were, at the last line of the last chapter. And no soon after, you finished it.

Closing the book, you finally looked up from it. You hadn't even realized how late it's gotten. The sun was long gone. The streets lights were on, and the park – almost empty. Had you really stayed that long? You'd lost track of time. Perhaps it was time to go home. You stood up, ready to head home.

"Excuse me miss?" a voice caught your attention, making you stop in your tracks.

You turned around only to be met with the most beautiful angel you'd ever seen. A boy, maybe around your age, was approaching you. It seemed like he was still in his dark school uniform. His golden hair was a lot longer than you'd thought, hold in a braid. He also had a few bangs sticking into various ways. 'Perhaps he should do something about them' you thought. His green eyes didn't leave your form.

"M-Me?" you asked dumbly. You still didn't move from your spot, his gaze as if holding you in one place. Finally, he came to a stop right in front of you. Just now you noticed that he was a few inches taller than you. It was interesting to you as to why this boy had approached you in such a late hour.

"I'm Giorno Giovanna." He extended his arm towards yours, waiting for you to accept it. You were still very confused and surprised by this sudden appearance, but you still accepted the handshake.

"(Y/N) (L/N) ..." your voice trailed off towards the end. You just kept staring at the boy confused. "Excuse me, Giorno, but why did you approach me? It's very late."

The boy didn't give you an answer straight away. Instead he stared at your face a bit longer, before offering his hand once again. Jeez, this Giovanna was so weird. You barely met him and he already wants to hold your hand again.

"It is in fact very late. And you're out here all alone. I just want to help you get home safely." The smallest smile ever formed on his lips. He was waiting patiently for you to hold his hand once again. "I want to help you, miss (L/N)"

The fact that he used your name, made you blush slightly. No one has ever done something so kind. You'd only read about such stuff. Someone completely unknown to you, offering help out of pure heart. You decided to accept his offering, placing your hand in his. It was surprisingly soft.

"That's very kind, Giorno."

After telling him where you were heading, both of you took off. This place of town wasn't the safest place on earth. Sure, there were worse parts of the town, but with the dangerous mafia members luring around any corner nowhere was safe anymore. Naples was turned into a city full of killers and robbers.

It was always scary for you to go out alone. Even more if it was so late and... quiet. It felt nice to know someone was with you, someone that has offered to keep you safe. You couldn't help but wonder what made him approach you. Offer his help.

You sneakily glanced at him once again while you were walking. He was just as gorgeous as a few seconds ago. Once he had already caught you glancing at him.

"So, (Y/N)" the boy started, looking at you "what are you doing outside so late at night?"

"Oh." You lifted your other hand to show your book "I was just finishing the book. Now I don't have anything else to read." You chuckled at the last part, a bit of sadness in your tone. A small smile tugged at Giorno's lips.

"I actually really like this series. I finished it a long time ago sadly." Normally Giorno would've lied about something like that, but this time he decided to tell the truth. He did like the book. "I like the author as well. You should really check out their other works."

Your smile grew wider and you turned your head sideways to look at him. "I surely will! I've actually read some other books from their earlier works. And by far my all-time favorite is their second book. I think it captures the start of their growth as an author perfectly! You can very well point out where the change in their writing style started."

"The twenty-third chapter." Giorno let out a small chuckle. He'd never met anyone else with the same deep interest as him in this author. "I didn't know you like them that much. I'm certainly happily surprised."

You let out a small giggle, a slight blush forming on your face. God, this man was so charming. Your act suddenly dropped when you felt a slight weight in your bag. On instinct you pushed Giorno away, thinking he's trying to do something. You've had your share of robbers in your past and you weren't willing to let some charming boy take something from you.

But you were ashamed to find he stared back at you shocked. He certainly didn't expect you to shove him back.

"Sorry, something in my... in my bag felt..." you struggled to explain yourself. Giorno just stared at you, waiting for any kind of explanation. But your feeble attempts at explaining yourself came to an abrupt stop when you felt something inside your bag move.

Gulping you opened the bag and looked inside. To your surprise a small frog stared back at you from the inside. At a loss for words for the such bizarre events form tonight, you looked up at Giorno before looking down at your bag once again.

"F... Frog?" was all you managed to mutter out. Giorno stepped up and peered inside as well.

"That's... weird." There was something in his tone that you couldn't catch on. The boy reached inside your bag and took the frog. "Let's get you out buddy." He crouched down and let the small animal hop off his hands. Then he turned one again towards you.

"I-I'm sorry for this, Giorno... I was just startled." You tried to apologize to him. He accepted it, once again holding your hand,

Giorno sneaked a glance back at the frog, seeing it follow him.

☆☆☆

"Thank you so much, Giorno. It was very kind of you to walk me home." You smiled warming at the boy from your doorstep. You wish you had some way to repay him.

"Please, the pleasure was all mine." This time, Giorno really meant it. He was surprised to find you had a lot of similar interests as him. He enjoyed talking with you so much that he wanted to do it again. You were everything he was looking for. He also felt slightly guilty for stealing from you, not that you knew.

"Perhaps we can meet once again, sometime?" you voice brought him back to reality. Just then he noticed the slight blush on your face. Then his brain processed that you were asking to see him again. You wanted to meet him again. Giorno was slightly taken aback form this.

"I'd love that." Before he even had the chance to finish his sentence, you were writing down your number on a strip of paper. You handed him the paper with the biggest smile ever. It melted Giorno's heart.

"Goodnight Giorno." You waved him goodbye, him doing the same. You walked inside your small apartment, locking the door behind you. A small sigh escaped your lips and you jumped on your bed. This was the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to you!

Squish.

What. You looked up from your pillow. There, on the ground was the same little frog. Your eyebrows knitted in confusion. It hopped towards your dropped bag. You stood up now annoyed from this persistent animal. Before you had the possibility to catch it, it has already gone back inside your bag.

"Hey, why won't you just outside where it's your pla... " your words trailed off. You had lifted the bag looking inside for the frog. But there was no sight of it. Only your wallet and your other personal stuff.

Perhaps you'd imagined it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.9K 962 13
Welcome to Morioh, Y/N Kishibe! What a dazzling smile you have, I've never seen one more beautiful! Here we get up to all sorts of wacky adventures a...
7K 121 18
a collection of my jjba oneshots i hope you enjoy! :)
140K 3K 13
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "You know I'd die for you right?" "But I would die for you as well." A jjba x reader one shots book. 𝓕𝓲𝓷~ (All chara...
316 16 11
𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖎𝖙! (𝕵𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖔 𝖝 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗) 𝕺𝖋 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊 𝖓...