๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ โœฐ ส™ษดสœแด€|...

By HenceVy

๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ |โ€ข| แตƒ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โฑโฟหขแต‰สณแต— "you human, will change the world. I'll... More

A/N
OO1.BULBASAUR
002.IVYSAUR
003.VENUSAUR
004.CHARMANDER
005.CHARMELEON
006.CHARIZARD
007.SQUIRTLE
008.WARTORTLE
009.BLASTOISE
010.CATERPIE
A/N
011.METAPOD
012.BUTTERFREE
013.WEEDLE
014.KAKUNA
015.BEEDRILL
016.PIDGEY
017.PIDGEOTTO
019.RATTATA
020.RATICATE
A/N
021.SPEAROW
022.FEAROW
023.EKANS
024.ARBOK

018.PIDGEOT

10K 537 430
By HenceVy

"T-that if you DID something that'll anger them" She awkwardly laugh after telling him the possibility of a Pokemon going on rampage. Sweat starts to appear on her forehead as she waits for All Might to say something, he had fallen silent after hearing 'rampage' after all it's a scary word, the thought of Pokemon going crazy, attacking and destroying everything that moves on their line of vision is absolute madness, something she prayed it would never happen.

"I'm sure everything's fine "She reassured "If something like that ever happens, I'll take care of it" the hero turned to her once again.

"Are you sure?" His brow puckered "I'm not underestimating you or anything; you seem to know everything about them. You look like someone who doesn't hesitate to go face to face with a Pokemon. I'm just surprised when you said you can handle them alone"

"I wouldn't say I know 'everything', there are a lot of them we haven't discovered, its mystery on top of another mystery and by we I meant me and my family. Throughout my years of learning, I wasn't alone. Every weekend we tend to go on an adventure to sight a Pokemon, with my quirk it's not as difficult as it seems, it's like when they sense me and they felt safe" Her smile soften "My Brother always helped me train and take care of them, My mother was the one in charge with treating their wounds and illnesses without her I wouldn't know what to do"

The first time a Pokemon got sick, she panicked. Back then, she doesn't know anything about medicines nor how to take care of an ill Pokemon. Akari came home with a crying (y/n), tears running down her cheeks as she wailed over a pale Emolga laying on her bed, mumbling fast sorry for a hundred times. The older female quickly did everything to help the Pokemon, it's a good thing it was only a cold, the method for treating an ill human isn't as different from the creature, tho Akari told herself that she'll look for a better medicine suited for them. It didn't take long for her to find a Pecha berry and discovered it can recover a Pokemon from poison.

"My Father was the one who created the pokeball where I keep all my Pokemon in. He also created a device that shows information about them with the help of a certain 'talking' Pokemon adding things we didn't know" She said, whispering the 'talking' part. Her family was a tremendous help through it all, they had contributed a lot.

"It's nice to hear about a family working together, I can't imagine the things your family dealt with for the past years" He smiled

"And I can't believe our family secret isn't a secret anymore" she joked.

"Is this exactly what you wanted?" He asked and (y/n) pressed her hands on her chin, thinking of an answer "Quite hesitant but yes"

"You are not afraid of how the public is going to react are you?" He asked.

'Afraid that their family and the Pokemon will receive hate comments and death glares and would get exiled from the country, possibly the whole world? Yes' Is what she wanted to say.

"Nope" Lies

"Really? Wow then you must have lots of confidence" He praised while the girl grew silent and that's when he found out she lied about not feeling scared. (y/n) felt a heavyweight on her shoulder, she glances up to see All might smiling at her with comfort, he pointed himself with his thumb "There's nothing to be afraid of young (L/n) because I'm here to help you"

She couldn't help but smile at his word 'that's right; the number one hero is on her side'

*******************************************************

He ran and ran as fast as he could like his classmate told him to- no, he needed to. His teeth grinding and jaw clenching as an image of his classmate's frightened expressions painted on each faces when a group of villains appeared in a warp gate interrupting their supposed activity, They we're in danger and outnumbered, even if the class a1 have strong quirks with Thirteen and Aizawa-sensei on their side it won't be enough, it's up to him, Tenya Iida class a1's representative.

'Use your Quirk to save others!"

'I can totally support you like I did in the cafeteria, I will'

'Please, Class Rep!'

To do what they entrusted him, to call for support.

'Everyone, wait for me'

"Engine boost!" He forcibly pushed his quirk to enhance his speed in incredible speed.

He won't let anyone down; he promised he'll come back with greater help and save everyone.

"Enough about me, tell me about your experience in teaching-"They we're talking about the Pokemon non-stop and she felt the urge to change the topic.

"I believe I'm doing an excellent job in teaching! The students listen to me attentively!" A proud smile was present on his face.

"Do they really?" She tilts her head after asking, that's when his shoulder sag as he remembered a certain student who got out of hand in training and refuses to stop even if he told him to

"Teaching is a new experience for me and I'm still getting used to it but I have committed myself to this, that's why I must do my best for my students and form them to better heroes of the future" All might is definitely not the worst teacher but he is not great either, there are things he needed to get better to be a good teacher.

"Speaking of students, what class is currently using this venue you called USJ?" The older male hadn't mentioned it and she's quite curious.

"Ah this class is very promising; you'll understand once you meet them. They are-"He halted after spotting a familiar student rushing towards them, he recognized him as soon as his figure got bigger once he got closer 'Iida!! Shouldn't he be inside the USJ with the rest?' he thought.

(Y/n) also noticed the large smoke trailing the guy's behind, quite awed at how fast this guy is 'A speed quirk?'

"All Might!" The student shouted. To her surprise he is already in front of them, his sudden arrival caused a huge gush of wind that messed up her neat hair but she couldn't care less about that. She watched as All Might place his arms on Iida's shoulder, asking him if he's alright.

The male didn't need to catch his breath, the only thing on his mind is to inform All Might about the incident, he didn't even notice the girl who stood beside the hero "Young Iida, is something the matter?" The hero worriedly asked.

"Thirteen, Aizawa sensei, and Class 1a are in danger!" Was the first thing he said, that cause All Might even (y/n) the eye's to widen in shock.

'a1....That's where Eijiro and Mina are!' In danger, what happened?!

"A group of villains intruded USJ and got everyone surrounded; they block the entrance route and now there's no escape. Everyone got scattered in different zones and might be struggling to finish all of them, especially Aizawa-Sensei!" Iida went on talking, his arms pointing at the USJ's direction. He felt safe after seeing All might right away, expecting him to be somewhere inside the school, to his luck he found him right here.

"Please All might, you have to hurry and help them!" Iida beg.

"I will, Quick go and call for help. I'll hold them off" He said and Iida nodded in response before he could start his engine, he finally noticed (y/n)'s presence in front of him. A worried expression evident on her face, almost fainting after hearing the word danger and Villains at the same time, scared for her friend, for the people involved.

Are my friends alright?

Did the villain do something horrifying to them?

She could just imagine how terrified those people are, intruders? Then why the alarm didn't off

So lost in thoughts that she didn't notice the male left already, it was only her and All Might again. His whole demeanor change, she noticed that. He felt mad and got a rough idea of what happened, looking over his shoulder he said,

"Forgive me, I'm afraid we have to stop here and leave, with the villains nearby it isn't safe to stay near this place," He told her while he prepared himself in a running stance.

"I have a student and teacher to save," he says with such seriousness.

"I'll help!" She suddenly insisted, the hero turned to her with a questioning look "Class 1a, my friends is a part of that class. I want to help the others too, please All Might" She waited for him to spoke, but he only stared at her. (Y/n) felt the need to come with him, not to fight but to help evacuate everyone from that place, she could only assume that most of them are injured and unable to walk. With her, it'll be fast plus she'll get to see if her friend is okay or not even if it meant them asking why she's in UA.

That if only All might let her...

"You can't"

She saw it coming anyway

"But-"

"I can't let you...it's dangerous, you will get hurt or something much worst could happen and I'm not allowing that" He can say that how many times he wants but it won't stop her from insisting, not understanding why she wants to get implicated in a dangerous situation but he knows every reason why she shouldn't.

"I want to help them" she kept insisting and he shake his head.

"It's still a no," He said. With one push, his feet left the ground allowing himself to fly at a fast pace, he felt bad for leaving the girl behind, she only wanted to help but it's too dangerous.

That until, he realized a weight on his body, an arm wrapped around his waist tightly. He looks down to see (y/n) whom he didn't notice when he launches off the ground. Her feet practically hanging in the air, her hands tugging tightly on his blazer so she wouldn't fell off especially now that All might is panicking after seeing her.

"Y-y-young (L/n)?! What are you doing!" He asked almost shouting, slowing his pace.

"As I said, I'm going with you"

Sweats of panic appeared on All might's head "I'm serious; you're going to get me in trouble for bringing you with me!"

"You must let go" He stopped, his feet once again met the ground trying to remove (y/n)'s hands on his waist while she refuses to "It's too dangerous"

"You already said that but I don't care, I want to make sure both of my friends are alright!" she hugs tighter "I'll stay away from the villains, I won't interfere with fights but I'm going to help them escape"

"In the first place, you ask me to come with you. If the glasses guy didn't call you for help, I'd still be there anyway!" She has a point but it just sounded like it's All might's fault. He just talked with the principal, if he put another life in the line it'll be serious trouble

"It'll be alright. I won't let anything harm me" she said "Besides, you're the number one hero. If anything, no villains would lay their hands on me because you'll come and defeat them" Besides, if something did happen to her...she has back up.

Plenty of backups

"Are you aware of the situation you're putting yourself into?" he asked.

"Yes, very"

For someone who doesn't want to be a hero, she sure is brave to venture despite the risk of danger. He thought, could it be the need of helping the people dearest to her? Yet she also included everyone who is in danger. She doesn't know this, but she has the trait of a hero.

Now how can he say no to that?

"I still think this is a bad idea, but hold on tight" He gave time for her to switch in a comfortable position, she climbed on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Making sure she's secure before running at immense speed, the pressure of the air was hurting her ear but she couldn't care less about it. Her friend, their classmate, and teacher's safety is the only thing that matters 'I hope everyone's okay'

Don't worry. Help is on the way.

*************************************************

In a blink of an eye, they already arrive outside the USJ. All might gently put her down on the ground, she couldn't see anything but she heard destructive noise coming from inside, the large door is closed even when she vigorously push and pull, it wouldn't budge, they really are trap inside.

"(L/n)" She flinched at the sudden call, turning around she sense the atmosphere change. He looks serious, deadly serious. "I want you to move out of the way"

She nodded and did what he told her to, she moved out of the entrance knowing what he'll exactly do. This hero, whom she also look up to didn't have his signature smile on.

He's so mad at himself, thinking how scared the kids must've been, how hard the teachers must've fought...

All might punch the large door with all his strength, her eyes widen at the powerful force. The area she's standing in is soon covered by a huge cloud of smoke because of the impact, putting an arm over her nose to avoid inhaling it.

Everyone turned to face the entrance as the number one hero enters with a strong presence, sorrowful tears and frightened expression replaced with a hopeful one, feeling safe and happy that All Might is finally here to save them.

So that's why he must say these words proudly.

"Everything is okay" He stomps his foot and rips the necks tie out "Because I am here!"

They're safe

"All Might!" Mineta shouted on the verge of tears, the student from afar felt relief yet shock at his arrival.

The other side (Villains) looks troubled, too intimidated just by looking at the hero in real life.

Well, some of them.

'I was waiting for you, Hero...Scum of society."

**************************************************************

(Y/n) didn't wait for the smoke to fade away, she ran through it with a hand still covering her nose. Finally, she exited the body of smoke getting a full view of the catastrophe. Everyone wasn't facing her way that's why they haven't notice her. Her gaze travels in the area, hoping to see someone she knows.

!!

'Mina!' She spotted her friend, kneeled on the ground with tears running down her cheek, a girl with round and rosy cheeks standing beside her. Her eyes widen after seeing a hero lying flat on the ground, body all torn up.

"Mina!" She shouted getting the attention of her pink friend, whose eyeshot wide open when she approached them.

"(y/n).." Mina stuttered her name; (y/n) knelt in front of them worriedly. Uraraka stood there confused, a girl knew her classmate and looks like she doesn't go here.

'Who is she? And did she came with All might?...' she asks herself and watches as (y/n) carefully held Thirteen to check on her.

After finding out, the hero is still breathing. She turned to Mina and brought her hands to her cheeks, wiping the tears with her thumb "Mina! Are you okay? Did they hurt you??" (y/n) worriedly ask, while looking for scratch and wounds, luckily there's none. She was throwing her bunch of questions yet Mina felt like she heard nothing.

Mina was too shocked, too confusing. How and why she is here, came with All Might and...

"(Y/n)...what-"Mina place her palm on top of her friend's hand "What are you doing here?" She's happy to see her, yes. But she wants answers. (Y/n) quickly shut her mouth close, thinking of an answer to the question.

"I..." She glances at the girl next to Mina, she too, was waiting for an answer.

"I can explain but now's not the time" She turned to see All might simultaneously incapacitate villains in the blink of an eye, half of the villains we're easily knock out, they can try all they want, but they won't be able to land a single punch since they're unable to track his movement. His voice rang in her ear, as she remembers the agreement they had before arriving and that is to leave all the villains to him and she'll lead everyone outside.

Before she could speak she was pulled into a tight hug by Mina "Still...I'm so glad to see you, it's been so long. I don't know why, but I feel even safer when you're here" she heard, a slight tremor on her friend's voice.

"Me too..."Whispered (y/n), as she returns the hug.

Uraraka would like to admit that she felt her heart melt at the scene of best friend reuniting but remembering the situation they're in, especially Thirteen's state, she immediately clear her throat to get the newcomer's attention.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen as she was brought back to reality by a single cough, removing herself from Mina's hold and noticing the remaining student's already looking at her with puzzlement...

"Right sorry, this is the worst time for reunion," she said, blushing in embarrassment but quickly regain herself and face the others. "Everyone, All might will take it from here. We need to leave this place immediately!" she shouted but no one made a single move, they just stared at her with uncertainty...awkward.

"Look, I came here with All Might and I promise him that I'll get you to a safer place," she said while she and Mina carried Thirteen off the ground, again she received no response.

'Why aren't they listening to me?!! '

Glancing at Mina, she silently asked for help.

"Everyone, she's a friend of mine. It's okay; she's not one of them"

The remaining student in the area didn't know what to say, just who is this non-UA student whom they only notice her now. They exchange looks at each other, silently asking if they can trust her.

'Seriously? I literally came from outside' she deadpanned.

Thirteen stirred at their hold "You have to listen to her..." she told them. "Trust me, she's with us...I know her"

(Y/n) look at the hero surprise, she knows her? Does it mean that she knows about 'them' too? Maybe the Principal did inform everyone about this new 'possible' student before she could even agree. Thirteen slowly turned and made contacts with her, "You are 'her', am I right?" she whispered making sure (y/n)'s the only one who heard it.

"Yes...Thank you" she whispered back.

Meanwhile, Tsuyu who's currently walking beside Midoriya and Mineta who's carrying the unconscious Aizawa noticed the stranger from afar. "Kero..." Her eyes never leaving the girl who's talking with the other classmate

"What is it?" Asked Mineta,

"Upstairs, it seems like All Might wasn't alone when he arrives" She answered, pointing at where the rest are "I'm talking about the girl, Kero..."

The word 'Girl' made Mineta almost forgot about the situation they're in, almost "Girl you say?! Where? What does she look like?" He hastily looks around the place to see who this 'girl' is, though, he missed his chance when the girl walks away, retreating back to the exit with few classmates following her. To his disappointment, he only saw the back of her head.

"Gah! She's leaving, quick Midoriya! We need to move faster before the villains wake up!" Mineta loudly requested at Midoriya who was zoning out,

The short male was practically shouting at him to continue moving forward, asking why they stop. But Midoriya heard nothing, he was lost in thoughts, he was worried about All Might's condition and Tsuyu can read it all over his face. Mineta's eye started to tear up again, he had no choice but to look where his classmate's attention is focus to.

The three stood frozen at their spot after seeing All Might, his body was super bend while his arm was wrapped around the Nomu's waist. However, the Nomu's position is unexplained because of the wrapped gate its upper body was under All might's. It's hard and sharp hands gripped on All Might's waist tightly, drawing out blood, and worst it was directly on his weak spot.

"Did you plan to stick him in the concrete so he can't move?" Shigaraki told All Might "That won't work. The Nomu has power as strong as you" He chuckled

He turned to his most faithful servant

"This is good, Kurogiri. It's an unexpected opportunity"

More blood came out when the Nomu dug his claws deeper on All Might's wound, letting go of his waist and transfer at the arms of the Nomu, struggling to remove it.

'What Power!'

Midoriya couldn't stand watching, deep inside he wanted to help and save All Might.

He can't let him...he can't let him fight alone.

"Asui" He called out

"What Midoriya?"

"Can you carry Aizawa sensei for me?" He requested,

"Sure, but why?" Tsuyu walk closer to Midoriya, the male gently places Aizawa's arm on Tsuyu's shoulder before rushing back to the scene.

"Midoriya!" Mineta called out but got ignored.

Midoriya doesn't want to lose him, there is so much more that he wants to learn from him.

"All Might!"

*******************************************************

"Wait!" Sero stop from his track and everyone did too, (Y/n) glance at him from her shoulder.

'What now?' She had finally convinced them to come with her, with the help of Thirteen and Mina telling them that she can be trusted, they haven't gotten near the entrance and one of the boys already stop them from moving forward.

"We can't leave without the others," He told her and that made her eyes widen in realization, looking around they are shortly numbered, she couldn't spot Kirishima anywhere. I mean, if he's here, he would have the same reaction as Mina.

"Where...Where are they?" She asked.

"We have no idea exactly, but they got separated by the villains wrapped gate" He answered.

"All I know is that they are scattered in different zones. They might be having a difficult time fighting against the Villain. We have to help them" Shouji followed.

'Eijiro is somewhere out there...' she thought looking around the place, it was divided into a different type of hazards, noticing a forest area looking nearly destroyed she hope that whoever is in the area escape the Villain's wrath.

"(Y/n) what should we do?" Mina asked beside her, both of them have thirteen on their hold. She blinked, not knowing what to do.

One of them told her that they have to find and help the others...but how? Subconsciously placing her hand at the back of her bag

'Should I?'

Everyone waited for her to speak, after all, she came with All Might, she would have thought of something to do. They could only assume that she is an assistant of Chiyo Shuzenji, the nurse of the school, or any staff

Mina's forehead furrowed while looking at her friend, who's staring off space. 'Is something bothering her?' is what she wanted to ask.

(Y/n) did promise All Might to not step in and it'll be dangerous to send a student to charge in and help others as much as they wanted to. Suddenly, she knows what All Might felt when she kept insisting to come along.

He doesn't want to put someone in danger...

With a serious tone, she said "No"

The student tense at her word some felt disappointed with the answer "It's too risky" she added. If there's someone who could find and help them, that someone would be All Might or another teacher.

"The glasses guy will soon come back with more supports, the best thing we can do is wait and go to a safer place," She said and everyone nodded in response, she's sighed in relief, removing her hand at her bag and letting it drop to her side.

'It's too soon'

"Look!" The sudden yell of Satou got everyone's attention. The large male is pointing at the center of USJ, hearing everyone's cheered in the happiness she turned to see what the hype is all about.

"It's Todoroki, Bakugou!"

From afar, she could see half of the creature's body slowly being consumed by ice created by a two-toned haired male.

'Ice...' she thought, not noticing her mouth parted.

Thanks to that, the Nomu's hands are loose and All Might managed to break free from the beast's grip and landed next to the ice user. All Might place his hand at his bloodied wound, feeling it throbbed from the pain.

"All Might" She gasped, especially remembering the injury the hero showed her earlier.

" Kirishima too!" Cheered Sero,

She felt her breath hitched when Kirishima charge in, about to land a punch at Shigaraki, who easily evades. 'He's there fighting...'

"Everyone..." Uraraka smiled in relief after seeing her fellow classmate safe and still able to fight. She then noticed a familiar place from downstairs and quickly grab the attention of the rest "Hey, Isn't that Tsuyu?"

"Oi!" She called out, waving her hands in the air so they could see her.

"Ochako-chan?" Said Tsuyu

"Oi! Help us, he's heavy!" Mineta shouted from below, Satou and Uraraka gasped once seeing Aizawa's unconscious body is being carried. "Aizawa Sensei!"

"Let's go" Both Satou and Uraraka immediately went to help their classmate, Mina could only stare at them, (y/n) flashed a smile "It'll be alright Mina, let All might handle that area. Once the teacher arrives, we'll head to a safer place..." she decided to wait for the rest, before moving out, since All might is already free from the Nomu's grip, he could fight again.

"Hang in there Thirteen," She told the shaking pro-hero

She just hopes everything would turn out well

That is until she heard a loud shriek, echoing at the whole venue. Everyone became wary, frantically looking around the place but found nothing. Was it the Nomu? No...

It was something else

"D-did you hear that?" Mina asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes and its coming from the corner...I think" Replied Sero.

Uraraka and Satou stop walking up the stairs as soon as they heard it, Mineta cowardly clung on Tsuyu's calf.

"That sounds terrifying..." Mumbled Mina "Did you hear it too?-(y/n)?" Her furrowed creased in concern once seeing her friend's uneasiness "Are you alright?"

No, she was not alright. Her body went stiff as soon as she heard the tracker beeping inside her backpack; it started acting up after the loud shriek.

'Shit...why only now?' This tracker can detect a Pokemon from miles away, especially when it's nearby so why it only reacted now.

'It must be broken'

"(Y/n)...(Y/n)...(Y/n)!" Mina's voice brought her back to her conscious "You don't look fine" she said.

That's because she isn't, a Pokemon is here, breathing the same air as them and it hasn't presented itself also the shriek sounded angry, and this is not good.

"Hey, you with the black hair" she called the male near her,

Sero turned to her, his eyes asking 'what's up?'

"Would you mind switch places with me?" she asked nicely. "Uhm...sure!" Sero assumed that (y/n)'s body grew tired of carrying Thirteen so he agreed; also, it's the nice thing to do for a lady. Mina watches with confusion as (y/n) place the other arm on Sero's shoulder. What she didn't expect is that (y/n) ran off the stairs, "Sorry, Mina"

"(y/n)?! "

"I'm going to help!"

She passes the other 1a student down the stairs "W-where are you going?" Uraraka manages to ask but didn't receive an answer. Eyes following her running form and Mina grew worried knowing where she is headed.

'What are you up to (y/n)? '

While running she grabs her tracker, looking at it intensely. Her instinct was correct, this Pokemon is going straight to where the battle is, it's not traveling in the ground or air...the Pokemon is traveling inside the concrete.

'I have to do something or else...Forgive me All Might, I know I promised but if I didn't step in, We'll be in serious trouble'

*******************************************************

"Ouch..." Midoriya wince in pain from the blow, earlier something created a big blast, the impact caused the massive wind that pushed them far away. That same time, he could hear something or someone shriek from afar, 'Could it be the Nomu?' Because of the wind, he didn't hear it clearly. "What was that just now?"

"!!" He jolted upright when he remembered the last thing he saw "Kacchan!" he shouted only to find out he was beside him all along. Sitting on the ground with shocked expression

"Kacchan? You dodged it? Wow!" he exclaimed

"No I didn't, shut up"

'I didn't see anything...' The male said to himself, everything happened fast. The last thing they saw was Bakugo about to get attacked by the Nomu.

Kirishima stood up "So how did you?"

Todoroki turned to where the smoke is "Then that must be..."

The smoke soon disappeared and revealed All Might, the wall behind him completely destroyed from the impact. His hands in front of him in a defensive manner he used to block the Nomu's attack

"All might!" Midoriya cry out,

'He protected the Kid?' Shigaraki's eye squinted in frustration.

The hero catches his breath before looking straight at the Villain "Do you know what moderation is?"

Shigaraki moved forward, next to the Nomu "I was trying to save a friend, it can't be helped" He pointed at Midoriya "A little while ago, that kid...that plain one tried to throw a punch at me, you know? Using violence to save others is a beautiful story. Isn't that so, hero?"

"You know what, All might? I am angry at this world, where the same violence is categorized, into Hero and Villain, and good and bad. You call yourself the Symbol of peace? You're just a violent machine used to oppress people! Violence only gives birth to violence, I'll make that clear to the world by killing you!"

"You are insane!" All might spoke "Ideological criminals should have passion in their eyes but you just want to have fun. You liar"

Shigiraki squint his eyes, smiling maniacally "You saw through me already"

"Three vs five" Todoroki spoke and Midoriya nodded "Kacchan revealed the fog's weakness"

"These guys are insane but if we all support All Might" Kirishima activated his quirk on his arm "We can beat them"

"No!" he raised an arm directly at the students "Run away"

"If I didn't help you back there, you would have been dead"

"That's true, young Todoroki. I thank you. But I'm fine" He clench his fist "Watch what a pro Hero can do"

"You're bleeding...and the time" Midoriya quickly stop himself before he could say something else and the others would think differently, he look at him with a worried expression and All might gave him a thumbs up, reassuring it's fine.

All of the sudden, the lights started blinking before Shigaraki could make a command, everyone quickly look around, preparing their quirks for defense.

That's when All Might had a bad feeling, something is coming.

"!!" Midoriya felt the ground shake beneath them, his hands spread to his side balancing him, and the rest also did the same. A look of surprise and puzzlement crossed their faces.

" An earthquake?! " He heard Kirishima behind him, the light was blinking still. He cautiously look around to check if it's a villain's doing but no sight of conscious bad guy were near the area, he observe the ground that rapidly shake like there's something travelling underneath the concrete.

"Something is below us!" He shouted, alerting everyone.

All Might gaze's followed the growing bump on the earth, traveling towards his and the Villain's direction. He prepared himself while the Villain looks unfazed but eager to know what made the sudden movement. Suddenly, the ground crumbles in front of them, the four student loose footing and started falling backward.

"Shit" Bakugou grunts and coughed, a strong wind carried clouds of sand and dust through the air, something burst out from the ground and he didn't see what it was. He heard his classmate's coughing near him, asking what the hell caused this. Once the wind calmed, finally opening his eyes only to see a large winged creature flying before them.

"W-what is that?!" Midoriya yelled slightly shaken, eyes enlarge at the sight of the unknown creature. Todoroki squint his gaze at it, his hand held out close to him in a defensive manner "Another enemy?"

"Kurogiri that's" Kurogiri nodded at Shigaraki "If I'm not mistaken, it's one of them" he replied "I thought they disappeared years ago"

Kirishima felt himself shuddered with horror at the strong aura the creature is giving even if it wasn't facing their way. It was directly staring at All Might, not sure why, but it looks mad at him for whatever reason.

'What presence' All might thought to himself while eyeing the creature in front of him, it's eyes covered red covers never left his still form, its wings make a singing sound-that sounds like a woman singing- when they flapped, sands from the hole it made slowly envelop it's body. Base from the look, it is definitely one of the Pokemon (y/n) told him,

The question is how it ended up here...

"I've never seen a creature like that before, could it be a mutant? No...maybe it's far from that" a familiar shriek reminded him of it "The loud shrieked earlier, it must belong to it. The shockwave must have leaded it here..." An angry vein appeared on Bakugou's forehead, annoyed at the straight muttering Midoriya, albeit, the green haired boy was busy examining the fiercely creature he didn't notice the glaring. "What kind of creature is it, how did it enter the USJ...what's its name..."

"Flygon a ground/dragon type Pokemon, Flygon whips up a sandstorm by flapping its wings. The wings create a series of notes that sound like singing. Because the "singing" is the only thing that can be heard in a sandstorm, this Pokémon is said to be the desert spirit"

The over thinker froze in this spot momentarily; he tarried to move his head where the source of the robotic voice came from. And there, beside him, stood a stranger- at least to him- extending an old looking device at the creature's direction. Purposely ignoring the stares from the male students, he uttered a surprise shriek and unconsciously jumped backward at the sudden arrival of the girl

'Where did she come from?!' He thinks aloud

"You have got to be kidding me...why a Flygon?" Said our heroine, with a hint of surprise and confused tone in her voice, another Pokemon that belongs to a deserted area suddenly showed up in the worst possible shelter it could choose to stay hidden,

"(Y/n)?!"

"You!"

Kirshima and Bakugou yelled in unison, realising this they look at each other "You know her?!" again, in unison. Meanwhile, Todoroki who doesn't have a clue of who she is, stood there puzzled.

'One of the villains? 'He thought

Green orbs followed the Pokedex while it's being held by the user, albeit, he did get surprise by her sudden appearance, he didn't miss what the device had announced. It revealed the creature's name and information, the unfamiliar word 'Pokemon' made him confuse and interested even more.

Just what is a Pokemon?

Kirishima also has a lot of question in mind, why and what is she doing here. Aren't she supposed to stay indoors with Rockruff then how come she ended up in a dangerous place, even more, she ventured knowing the risk of getting hurt especially now that they're in the same room as the villains and an unknown creature.

"W-why? Where do I even start?!" He pointed his finger directly at her "What are you doing here?! Most importantly, what are you holding?!" practically raising his voice at her in concern

"I can explain but not now"

'I wasn't supposed to show up, also didn't expect that a Pokemon would be here' Oh, she have lots of explaining to do after they are done with this.

"You know her, Kirishima?" The low cold voice questioned behind him.

Turning at Todoroki, he said "Yes, she's my-"

"What the hell! I keep seeing you everywhere" Bakugou suddenly shouted walking towards the confused looking girl, "You too Kacchan?" Midoriya asked, slightly shaken, the hot-headed male didn't answer but the way he angrily approach the girl gave them the idea that he did.

"What business do you have here? You suicidal freak! " This caused Kirishima to mentally scream in confusion, the nickname made him panic, running his finger through his hair. What is Bakugou talking about? Did his friend really try to attempt suicide? (y/n) would never

"That I can't explain" she look at Kirishima with a worried expression then back at the glaring guy in front of her "I don't even know him" she said, that irked him even more.

"What do you mean you don't know?! I save you one second from death!"

"When did-" Stopping in mid-sentence, finally remembering the same exact bright red eyes she came in contact with before...about to say something when,

They heard a loud shrieked coming from the creature, eyes widen as they watch the creature preparing to release an attack. It's mouth open widely and glowing, in an instant it released a hyper beam. Knowing who the target is, Midoriya and (Y/n) both shouted

"All Might!"

Of course, the hero was always alert. He managed to dodge the attack by jumping far from his original spot. He expected the Pokemon to attack eventually, what he didn't expect is to hear (y/n) voices overpowering Midoriya's

'Young (L/n)!!' He couldn't glance at her properly for the Pokemon keeps on attacking and he keeps on dodging. '!!' his back hits the wall again, another light of beam coming towards him, drawing his hands in front of him in a defensive manner. He managed to block the attack, but got forcefully pushed backward, sleeves got burnt and smoke coming out of his body already.

'Shit, I don't have much time...soon I'll be at my limit' glancing at the Villains 'They are the real enemy but this creature is getting in the way, if I battle it, I wouldn't have the same strength to bring the three of them down...' gazes travelling back to the creature above

'I don't understand why it's attacking me, surely young (L/n) is figuring the reason why...she shouldn't come here or else something bad is going to happen to her but...'

'She knew All Might...' Midoriya look at the girl with the same worried expression he has, based on her expression and All Might's reaction could it be that 'All Might knew her too?'

"Hmm" (Y/n)'s shouting reached Shigiraki's ear, grabbing the villain's attention "A new character appeared..." his voice trailed off as he squint his eyes "It doesn't look like she's one of the UA student yet she has the same expression as the plain looking one over there" pointing at the girl, Kurogiri look to where Shigiraki's line of vision is.

"Could it be that she's important to All Might as well" he added,

"I never came across her earlier; she must have come with All Might. That just made your suspicion true...but Shigaraki, what are we going to do with the creature?"

"It's doing our job..." He draws his hand at his neck and scratch it "Somehow, it irks me"

"Albeit we don't know what power that creature holds, Nomu can kill that thing easily; it was made as powerful as All Might. You should gave an order immediately and finish this at once"

Mixed reaction came from the student, near the entrance. Confuse, stunned and petrified all at once. Eyes enlarge at witnessing such creature, looking like two or more animals fused together. The sweet melody that sounds like a woman singing coming from the creature reached their ear, the sand is slowly enveloping its body...

Uraraka and the others we're frozen, unmoving. Couldn't believe what they are witnessing from afar, seeing a Pokemon in rage. Mineta cowardly clung on Tsuyu's calf with tears in his eyes; Thirteen muster all her remaining strength to look at the ranging Pokemon, her body shaking on Mina and Sero's hold.

"It's..."

"It's one of them" Uraraka barely whispers with tremor, mouth hung open at the sight of the Pokemon "It can't be..." feeling her heart palpitate, a memory she refuse to remember came flashing back on her mind "Are they back?"

"O-oi, that things scary...Will the others be alright?" Asked Sero,

"O-of course...They should be...All Might is there to save them, and our classmates have powerful quirks...but" Mina stammered, evident that she is worried for (y/n), her quirkless friend, she shoves the negative thoughts to the side. (Y/n)'s strong whether she's quirkless or not beside she has Kirishima to protect her...all she could do is hope that all of them will return unharmed

"Ah!" She figured it out, why the Pokemon is continuously attacking All Might even if he didn't do anything.The burnt and scratches visible on its body said it all, this Pokemon is not in its usual self...it's out of control, a lot of villains attack it and anger it, making anyone that moves an enemy to it "All Might!" she called out..

"Please! Allow me to help; it's not in its usual self. I'm going to step in before it gon full rampage!"

"Young (L/n)..."

"If something like that ever happens, I'll take care of it"

'That's right, Like Principal Nezu said...No one knows the Pokemon better than (y/n), if there's someone who can properly handle them it's her'

"Hmm...did she really say she's going to step in...is she joking?" Said Shigaraki, his eyes once again focus on her

"Don't be ridiculous..." Kirishima placed his hand on her shoulder, preventing her from coming forward "It's dangerous! And how could you possibly help? You're -"he stop after feeling her hand on top of his "Trust me, I know what I'm doing"

" Haaah?! You're saying you know how to stop that thing?" Bakugou irate

"Yes...well-"She looked away, not knowing what to say next.

"Bullshit, you just wanted the spotlight all to yourself don't ya? Like I'd let you" Suddenly, his broad shoulder purposely hit hers, he is now walking pass her "I'm the one who's going to kill that thing" both fist against each other, one Grenadier bracers loaded.

His right hand outstretch at Flygon's Direction, making sure it's focus on the creature and only the creature, slowly he lifted his left arm to grab the trigger. He smirked and licked his lips proudly "You're mine"

"Wait!" As soon as he pulled the grenade pin, (Y/n) was there to move his arm away from the Pokemon, a massive powerful explosion was released missing Flygon and hit the rooftop instead; glass shattering, every shards was falling from above. (Y/n)'s ear rang and receive a massive pain from the sound of explosion, she was too close at it, if she move it at someone's direction it could have killed them. She didn't know...

"O-ouch..." She winced in pain, but slowly recovering her hearing.

"You..."A low growl escapes Bakugou "Are you fucking out of your mind?! Look what you have done! You really are a Suicidal Freak!"

"I'm sorry! But I can't let you harm the Pokemon! If a human hurt it, it'll grow even more furious! Believe me, I know!"

"You know nothing!" He spat,

"Because of you I missed!"

"That's the point!"

"Oi! Stop it you too!" Kirishima grabbed both Bakugou's arm, preventing him from killing his friend. "Bakugou it's unmanly to yell at a girl, (Y/n) you shouldn't intervene in this battle you're lucky the explosion didn't hit you-"

"!!"

"Hreeeee!" Another shrieked came from the Pokemon, its long neck extended upward, mouth widely opened and glowing purple. She gasped knowing what move this Pokemon is going to do

'Draco Meteor! '

Flygon released the attack above it, in an instant, the purple glowing energy soon spread into meteors, summoning down unto everywhere. Everywhere it land, it creates explosions, holes in the ground.

Kurogiri immediately use his wrap gate to shield both Nomu and Shigaraki from the attack, All Might punches every rock that came his direction

"Ah!" (Y/n) felt herself being held by Kirishima protecting her, expecting a meteor to land on them but nothing came. Opening her eyes, a large shadow loomed over them, looking up there's a massive wall of ice shielding them from the attack-Todoroki had protected them.

"T-Thank you Todoroki" Midoriya sighed in relief while Bakugou scoff "Tsk"

"That things insane...It's destroying the place" Todoroki glance coldly at the ruined concrete, "Are you alright (y/n)?" Kirishima questioned but didn't get any respond, her eyes glued at the sand coming from different zone and being summoned by the angered creature. It might have been the first time she encountered a Flygon, but already heard lots of stories from Meowth,

'I have to stop it before it makes a sandstorm inside'

Quickly, she slips out of Kirishima's grasp, rushing over the side of the wall, ignoring the yells coming from her friend. Flygon's attention wasn't on hers so that gave her the opportunity to come close.

"Flygon!" she called out yet it didn't grab its attention,

"Young (L/n), how are you going to stop it?" She heard All Might from afar,

"I have no choice but to catch it" Grabbing an empty Pokeball, she prepared to throw "Before it create a sandstorm and makes its way to the town"

Yelling its name one more time, she aimed the Pokeball at Flygon's direction, high and powerful as she can, the gravity seems to be on her side. Her face went troubled after seeing the item, bouncing off its body and falls at the ground, watching as it roll slowly before glancing up to see Flygon staring straight at her.

'It won't let me catch it!'

"Well...At least I got its attention" she positively said, raising her hand in a calming manner "That's right..." Exhaling "Focus only on me"

She wished Flygon could sense her friendly demeanour, not really knowing how Arceus's gift works. She could only hope that this Pokemon would listen to her and knows her friendly intention

"I can clearly see that you're hurt, those villains took a toll on you huh" The Pokemon let out a low growl, it was hearing her out "Not everyone in here is the bad guy, so don't hurt them, okay? Don't hurt All Might" feeling the fierce glare it was giving her, she gulped. Not having a clue whether it's working or not. The atmosphere was only getting tense and dark because of the sand covering the sun's view. Trying her hardest not to cough at the dirtied pollution,

"You must calm down! If you didn't let go of your anger, you'll also lose control of your ability"

"Hreee"

"It's going to be alright" Slowly reaching out for another empty Pokeball, making sure it won't surprise the Pokemon,

"That girl...Is trying to calm the beast, and I thought she wouldn't get more interesting" Shigaraki watched with amused curiosity

"Shigaraki we must hurry, the student who escaped will come back with the others; we shouldn't waste more of our time" Said Kurogiri, his voice comes out strictly

"It can't be help..."

All Might noticed the change aura coming from the Villain, the real enemy is going to face him again, clenching his fist tightly, he prepared for what is about to charge.

"Nomu, Kurogiri...kill him" he ordered "I'll deal with the kids"

'Let's clear this and go home'

Without wasting anytime, the tree of them rushed forward at their target. Shigaraki's hand ready to attack, his eyes widen longing to kill. He knew exactly who he want to get rid of first.

"Starting with you!" He shouted. Running towards (y/n) whose body unable to react in time,

"(Y/n)!" Kirishima run as fast as he could before the villain could reach her, activating his quirk

"Move you idiot!" As soon as Bakugou shouted, the shockwaves produced by All Might and Nomu's epic confrontation keeps Tomura and Kurogiri at bay. The strong force blasted everyone out of the way and Flygon kept its wing steady to prevent itself from knocking back, but its singing sound had stop, completely forgetting the sandstorm it was about to create.

(Y/n) is yet again reunited with the group, clouds of sand block her view and couldn't spot Flygon, until she heard another pained shrieked from the Pokemon. Its eye glowing bright red somewhere in the distant, the beeping noise of her tracker reached her ear, seeing where she accidentally drop it.

Picking it up, the red blinking dot showed her that it was following All Might and Nomu. Reaching out for her bag, she turned to where the male student is; all of them recovered from the blow and watched All Might as the hero went against with the Nomu with his remaining strength. But one pair of red eyes, were staring directly at her with both confusion and concern,

"Sorry you have to find out this way" mumbling, she rushed back to where Flygon is.

'Guess they'll see them sooner than I expected"

As she got closer to the raging Pokemon she still make sure of the distant between the two of them, its attention was back again where the battle is currently happening.

"Goodra, I choose you!"

In an instant, the chosen Pokemon is standing in front of her. Letting out a long howl before positioning himself in a fighting stance

Throwing another Pokeball, a Pokemon that possesses a brave and strong aura stood in front of her.

The bright glowing light disappeared on its body and revealed...

"Help us out Lucario!"

The Pokemon let out a small but confident growl and nodded, his eyes lock on the flying Pokemon,

"Alright, Use Bide!" she ordered directly at Goodra "Lucario, Aura sphere!"

Both Pokemon didn't waste any second,

Goodra aimed a powerful bide on its way to Flygon,

"Luca-rio!" Lucario looses a blast of aura power from deep within its body and sends it to Flygon, she knew deeply that this attack never missed,

Flygon's back was hit in succession by Lucario and Goodra's attack, creating an explosion and earning a roar of pain from the wild Pokemon. Definitely, the attack was effective. It's wing loose balance in the air, and is flying side to side. Forcing itself to stay in the air as the attack caught the Pokemon by surprise.

Its attention transferred on them,

And only them..

It release another menacing aura depicting its furious shape. Eyes glowering above them while (y/n) smirked in return

"That's right" Voicing out "Focus only on us" repeating the same thing she said earlier, this time with two partners on her side

"It's us who you're battling with"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 101K 104
โ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. โž (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
382K 19K 19
"๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š , ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ , ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐’น ๐‘œ ๐“€ ๐’พ ๐’น ๐‘œ ๐“€ ๐’พ." "๐“˜ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ." In which...
405K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
4.4K 88 37
[Completed] You don't really like friends. Your parents are divorced and neither of them wants you since your father is dead and your mother has gone...