𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 | Jᴀᴅᴇɴ H...

By Roslynmadyson

| I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴍʏ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.| "Yᴏ... More

✰Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs✰
𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝐈.
𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐕.
𝐕.
𝐕𝐈.
𝐕𝐈𝐈.
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐗.
𝐗.
𝐗𝐈.
𝐗𝐈𝐈.
𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜.
𝗫𝗩.
𝗫𝗩𝗜.
𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜.
𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜.
𝗫𝗜𝗫.
𝐗𝐈𝐗
HELLO AGAIN

𝗫𝗜𝗩.

5.2K 110 48
By Roslynmadyson

Amelia was laying on her bed with a soft smile on her face trying not to laugh. It definitely was not a 'laughing' type of situation but she couldn't help but be amused.

After they had gotten back to Amelia's house, she had noticed the post Jaden made about her and mentally cooed. Until she noticed Jadens angry pacing around the room and his fist balled up in anger.

"Come on J." Amelia groaned and patted the empty space of the bed next to her.

"I'm just so angry." Jaden confesses like Amelia couldn't tell. "He pushed you into that mans arms, please don't tell me who it is because I will kill him." Jaden rants.

"Jaden." Amelia interrupts with a frown forming. "It's over with. You guys can't hate him forever. He made a mistake, we're human, we make mistakes."

"That wasn't a mistake Amelia!" Jaden begins to raise his voice but immediately regrets it. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to yell but that wasn't just a mistake. A mistake is accidentally putting a pink shirt in with the whites not telling a woman who had been beat within an inch of her life to come back tomorrow." He stresses.

"You know how to do laundry?" Amelia ponders with genuine curiosity in her eyes.

Giving her a deadpan look Jaden replies, "Yes Amelia. I know how to do laundry."

"Please just come cuddle. Watch the Originals with me." She gives him the puppy eyes.

Jaden sighs loudly before flopping down onto the blonde, her shouts of protests being muffled.

Shoving him off of her she huffs and is quick to turn on the show. "Want to watch it from the beginning?" Jaden almost laughs at the excitement in her eyes.

"Whatever you want to do." He says with a light shrug.

Amelia is fully engrossed into the show, her emotions changing with each scene.

She groans when Klaus tells the witches to kill both Hayley and the baby. "I cannot believe he would do that." Looking towards Jaden for his opinion she gapes at him.

He was sitting on his phone sending snapchats. She glares at him but slowly turns her glare into a mischievous smirk.

Faking a yawn she turns on her side and snuggles with the blanket.

"Tired?" Jaden smiles and tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah I think I'm going to call it a night." She closes her eyes.

"Me too." Jaden lowly yawns. When he tries to wrap an arm around her waist she scoots away from him.

Feeling a lot more awake he sits up with a confused face. When she doesn't react, looking more peaceful than ever he lays back down brushing it off.

As he tries to wrap an arm around her neck she pretends to stretch, pushing his arm away and then proceeding to return to her normal position.

Sitting back up Jadens eyebrows scrunch in confusion. "Lia?"

"Hmm?" She tiredly mumbles.

"Why won't you let me cuddle?" Genuinely not knowing why she wasn't letting him touch her.

"Why were you on Snapchat while I was showing you the best show to ever be made?" She keeps her eyes closed.

Jaden groans loudly and throws his head into the pillow. "I'm sorry."

"Me too." Amelia innocently says.

"Why are you sorry?" He questions confused.

"Because you can't cuddle me all night. I don't want you disturbing my dreams about Kol." She sighs dreamily.

"Who is Kol?" Jadens face loses all amusement.

"You'd know if you paid more attention." She smirks and turns back around closing her eyes.

Within minutes she's passed out but Jaden was very wide awake. He was searching through who Amelia follows and her most recent comments for about half an hour before quietly sighing.

Jaden
Who is Kol???

Josh
Am I supposed to know?

Jaden
Amelia told me I couldn't touch her because I would be disturbing her dreams about Kol-

Josh
Oh that Kol 😅

Jaden
You know who he is?!

Josh
Not personally but I know of him

I've seen him a few times

Jaden
Well?..
Read at 11:57 p.m.

Josh!
Read at 12:02 a.m.

I hate you
Read at 12:05 a.m.

Jaden sighs loudly and flops onto his side just staring at the girl with a frown prominent on his face.

Amelia stirs awake because of the bed moving and groans. "Go to bed." She mumbles.

"I can't." Jaden whispers, as if to not wake up the girl more than she already was.

Amelia slowly sits up with another yawn. "What's wrong?"

"Who's Kol?" Jaden questions, ignoring her own.

"You woke me up for this." She deadpans yet decides to give it up when she notices his worry lines in the dark. "You have nothing to worry about." She assures him.

"Josh told me that he's seen him a couple of times." Jaden comments.

"First of all, you messaged Josh about this? Millions of people have seen him a couple of times Jaden." Amelia begins to become frustrated, but she'd be lying if she said he wasn't the most adorable man on earth for being extra like this.

"Of course I messaged Josh, I knew that he'd know about him. And oh. So he's famous? Is he an influencer or..." he trails off with a tight lipped smile.

"He's an actor." Amelia stuffs her face back into the pillow, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep but at the same time found the whole situation entertaining.

"An actor?" Jaden questions shocked.

"Mhm." Amelia grunts. "Now please go to bed."

It's silent for a moment and Amelia actually thinks that he's going to let her fall back into her peaceful sleep.

She was wrong.

"How did you guys meet?" He fires another question, an underlining tone of jealousy and hurt in his voice.

"Jaden!" Amelia shouts in tired anger. "He is an actor. His real name is Nathaniel Buzz, he plays Kol on the Originals and you'd know that if you watched the tv show."

Jaden gapes at her back as she frustratedly turns back around taking the blanket with her and throwing her head on the pillow.

After a few more moments of shocked silence Jaden lays down and sighs lowly.

Unable to sleep Jaden very gently nudges Amelia and waits for her to turn over. Once she does with a glare he lays his palm open in the middle of the bed like they had done when they first met and he smiles at her.

Amelia stares at it for a moment before scooting herself over his arm and wrapping her arms and legs around the boy.

"Goodnight Lia." Jaden kisses her forehead.

"Night JJ." She whispers, giving his bare chest a kiss.

"Jj?" Jaden whispers in confusion. She nudges him in the ribs making him wince.

"Okay okay. Sweet dreams." He mumbles, trying not to laugh at the girl who was obviously cranky because she was woken up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 14.3K 115
𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" 𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ...
42.2K 888 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...
744K 8.1K 41
Ellie Hall, Bryce's little sister , moves in with the boys. but what happens when jaden takes a liking to her? will bryce be okay with them? "you're...
81.7K 1.4K 17
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱....𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐱 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃