worlds away , louis partridge

By louisology

๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’• โ” . ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” . ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐’Š. pools of honey
๐’Š๐’Š. genuine
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. "sounds about white"
๐’Š๐’—. dirt pathways
๐’—. ms.ryan
๐’—๐’Š. skater boy
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. millie effing bobby brown
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. anxiety
๐’Š๐’™. two new followers
๐’™๐’Š. lame
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. i'm into it
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. on my way
๐’™๐’Š๐’—. love, lou
๐’™๐’—. thoughts?
๐’™๐’—๐’Š. moment of weakness
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. "you're not some toy"
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. vent
๐’™๐’Š๐’™. denial
๐’™๐’™. accept & decline
๐’™๐’™๐’Š. "real is rare"
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. disappointment
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. blonde dud
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. letting go
๐’™๐’™๐’—. thankful
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. catching up
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. seventeen
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the same stars
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. "come find me"
๐’™๐’™๐’™. blue flyer
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š. honor
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. stubborn
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. groupchat
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. hotel room
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—. sunset & snowfall
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. mills
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. "trust me"
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the night we met
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. mooney diner.
๐’™๐’. shopped out.
๐’™๐’๐’Š. tin man
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š. changed
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. mistletoe
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’—. love letter
๐’™๐’๐’—. festivities
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š. "catch me if you can"
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. smile for me
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. bruva
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’™. happy new year, ry
๐’. unexpected
not an update.

๐’™. "i'll make sure of it"

7.4K 269 533
By louisology

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

I WAS WOKEN UP AT AN unreasonable time by my Mother. Well, it's an unreasonable time for me at least. She shook my body as I groaned.

"Ryan Jade, get up! We gotta get dressed!" She announced to my sleeping body. Sighing, she pulled the warm blankets off me.

The door to my closet creaked open. Wiping the drool off my chin, I sat up. Evie continued to giggle while being sat on the end of my queen bed. We both watched our Mom shuffle around the room trying to find articles of clothing for me to wear.

I moved strands of my locks out of my face. "Why's that?" She placed a pair of light-washed denim jeans beside Evie, and soon after a plain black cropped t-shirt as well. She tried straightening out the wrinkles in my shirt.

Stopping in her tracks, she boasted, "Because a tall teenage boy named Louis is downstairs waiting for you," My eyes widened.

"So get your ass up and get ready!" She commented, before giving me a wink and leaving out the door with Evie in her arms.

Confused, I wondered why Louis is in my home during this time of day.

I leaned over towards my night-stand and grabbed my phone off the charger. My lock screen was filled with my regular notifications and some messages from Louis and the group-chat. 

I then realized that I still needed to get up and get dressed, I didn't want to keep Louis waiting for long.

Stepping off my bed, my feet hit the freezing hardwood floors and I tensed up. I quickly ran towards my shared Jack and Jill bathroom with Margot.

I placed blue Colgate toothpaste onto my toothbrush, and brushed my teeth. Soon after, I washed my face as well.

After cleaning up in the bathroom, I walked over to my bed and took a look at the outfit my Mother picked out. It was simple, but very cute.

My mother has always had a great style, even in her teen years. Looking at her and Dad's old photographs were great style inspiration tips, considering in their days they had the best clothing trends.

Before I threw on the quick and easy outfit, I applied scented lotion to my body. Getting ready never took me longer than 15-20 minutes. But, whenever you're being rushed it feels like 5.

I threw on my outfit, along with some jewelry, and of course, shoes.

I grabbed my bag and phone before running out the door.

Biting my lip, I started to tense up. As I walked down the stairs, voices started getting louder and louder from the family living room. I mentally rolled my eyes to the thought of them embarrassing me in front of Louis. It isn't something that's odd though, my family is the type to bring up old embarrassing moments from when you were a child in front of your crush or girlfriend. Hopefully, this isn't the case.

I turned to my left once I hit the bottom of the stairs, seeing family photos lined up on the wall in the process.

Louis' laughter filled the air. My eyes moved towards the couch, which had Louis and Evie planted on it. She held a fluffy decorative pillow in her hands.

"Finally!" My mother spoke. She sat up from the recliner. "Your sister is just loving him!"

Evie bounced around on the L-shaped sofa, her ringlets bouncing all around her face. Her young and innocent self tried her best to show-out in front of the teenage boy beside her. Which indeed worked. Louis played with her, and I could tell Evie already liked him, just like Mom said.

Grinning, Louis stood up.

"I'm sorry for coming so unannounced." He apologized. I shook my head at him, "No, no, you're okay. I just saw your texts."

My younger sister stood up on the couch, putting her small hands on her hips. She huffed.

Mother sighed, "Well, you two have fun. If you need anything let me know!" She picked up Evie and started walking towards the direction of the kitchen.

Evie waved goodbye to Louis, giving him a toothless smile. He smiled back and returned a wave as well.

After they left the room, Louis turned towards me and placed his hands into his jean pockets.

"I'm sorry if me coming announced is rude, I tr-"

"Quit apologizing, you're okay!" I joked. "I would've responded to your texts, but I slept in."

He sighed, finally giving in.

Louis was dressed in some black jeans, and a simple long-sleeved navy blue t-shirt. His style, or whatever you'd call it, was simple but I honestly really liked it. From looking at his Instagram posts, I could tell he cared about what he wore. It was different than the clothing teenage boys wear around here.

We started walking towards the front door. I double checked to see if I had all I needed in my bag hanging on my shoulder. Louis opened the door for me, I gave him a quick smile.

We yelled our 'goodbyes' to my Mom before leaving.

"Okay, so, your birthday is December 2nd, you're 16, and your favorite color is yellow?" Louis asked me, reciting all the details about me I told him earlier. Nodding my head, I licked the Mint Chocolate ice cream cone that was in my hand.

Louis invited me for a simple day hangout today because "We only see each other at the farm." Which he isn't wrong, and I'm glad he asked. If he hadn't I'd probably still be asleep right about now. But, getting to know him better was absorbing.

He informed me more and more about how back home in England was. It sounded more extravagant than the United States. I've always wanted to travel there one day ever since I was a little girl.

We walked along a sidewalk of some street that had a bunch of clothing stores, cafes, etc. The colorful fall leaves fell off the trees so peacefully. But, of course, the weather was still very dry.

"Are you excited for your birthday?" He questioned. I shrugged, "Eh. I don't have anything planned, so not really." I laughed towards the end, Louis laughing along as well.

Turning 17 wasn't something I was excited for. Getting a year closer to Adulthood was frightening perhaps, considering I've always been scared to live out on my own and to do 'adult' things.

College wasn't something I was thrilled for either. When I was little, of course, I thought going to University would be fun and something to look forward to. But, now that I've gotten older, I've realized that most of it is a waste of cash.

"Ah, okay."

Silence broke out as we continued to walk down the paved sidewalk. I had no idea what he had planned for today, and honestly, I didn't really care where we went. I'm happy to just get out of the house for once and not in that uneventful Concession Stand.

Louis spoke up, "Honestly, I had no plan for today. I just wanted to spend time with you before I left for back home."

I guess that answers my curiosity. But, leaving for back home?

"When are you leaving?" I inquired, I honestly felt a bit disappointed.

"A few days after Halloween, but I'll be back after Thanksgiving. Or whatever Americans call it."

I nodded my head, "That's so long." He pouted along with me. "I know, I'm sorry."

We walked into a small cafe, honestly I wasn't that hungry. My legs are killing me from walking around all morning.

Sitting down at a small table, Louis looked me into the eyes.

"I'll be back in time for your birthday, though," I grinned.

"I'll make sure of it."

𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺!
again, THIS IS JUST A FILLER LMFAO.
but, thank u guys so so much for 1k on this book!
thank u thank u thank u. i have so much planned
for this book, so this chapter along with a few others
after this MIGHT be fillers. and there might be a time skip so i hope you guys don't mind that!! but, this chapter suck IM SORRY. i love you guys!! don't forget to vote, comment, and add to your reading lists if you'd like!! 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 478 18
i can't dare to dream about you anymore. louis partridge ๐’™ fem!oc social media fic
207K 8K 27
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ใ€ญโœด ฬฝ เฃฉBOOK 2 OF DELICATE โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € 6TH OCTOBER 2020 เฟเพ‚ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ€ข*โ€โžท COMPLETED !! โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ˜๏ธŽ 11 PM (PHT / GMT+8) โœ“ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ Our life is a compilation...
336K 8.3K 26
Forced into an arranged marriage, [Y/N] is unhappy. Her suitor on the other hand doesn't seem to minds the arrangement, that is until they both reali...
177K 4.7K 48
[social media au] started on 01/25/2020 ended on 04/06/2020 enjoy!