worlds away , louis partridge

By louisology

๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’• โ” . ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” . ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐’Š. pools of honey
๐’Š๐’Š. genuine
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. "sounds about white"
๐’Š๐’—. dirt pathways
๐’—๐’Š. skater boy
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. millie effing bobby brown
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. anxiety
๐’Š๐’™. two new followers
๐’™. "i'll make sure of it"
๐’™๐’Š. lame
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. i'm into it
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. on my way
๐’™๐’Š๐’—. love, lou
๐’™๐’—. thoughts?
๐’™๐’—๐’Š. moment of weakness
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. "you're not some toy"
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. vent
๐’™๐’Š๐’™. denial
๐’™๐’™. accept & decline
๐’™๐’™๐’Š. "real is rare"
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. disappointment
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. blonde dud
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. letting go
๐’™๐’™๐’—. thankful
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. catching up
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. seventeen
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the same stars
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. "come find me"
๐’™๐’™๐’™. blue flyer
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š. honor
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. stubborn
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. groupchat
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. hotel room
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—. sunset & snowfall
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. mills
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. "trust me"
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the night we met
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. mooney diner.
๐’™๐’. shopped out.
๐’™๐’๐’Š. tin man
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š. changed
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. mistletoe
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’—. love letter
๐’™๐’๐’—. festivities
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š. "catch me if you can"
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. smile for me
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. bruva
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’™. happy new year, ry
๐’. unexpected
not an update.

๐’—. ms.ryan

9.6K 321 655
By louisology

𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 &
𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔

    "SO, UR JUST GONNA ACT like you weren't just talking to a very attractive boy?"

A quiet gasp left from fear my mouth and my eyes darted towards the direction where the evil voice came from.

Margot stood there, leaning against the wall, giving me a sly smirk as I began to laugh. She sat on the fourth step of the staircase in the entry way. The girl was dressed in a long t-shirt and pajama shorts. Which confused me considering dinner had just finished or started. Tapping her right foot, she waited for my response.

"What are you talking about?" I commented sarcastically. My sister rolled her eyes at me, before standing up and grabbing onto the white handrail. "Hm, I don't know. Maybe you talking to the same boy two days in a row outside?"

Groaning, I thought to myself she knew about the occurrence that happened about 6 minutes ago, but not about the one in the stand yesterday.

"You knew about yesterday?" I questioned. I started untying my Converse, and then placed the pair in the corner beside the front door.

"I know a lot more than you think I do."

I scrunched up my nose, teasing her, and remarked, "Gross." Margot scoffed. "Not like that!"

"Teasing!"

I walked through the archway towards my left, which entered into the kitchen/dining room. The smell of warm food still lingered through the air. My mother has always cooked the best meals, along with her Mother In Law, aka my grandmother, who taught her everything she needed to know how to cook.

When my parents were young, around 17-18, they started going steady and quickly fell pregnant. Of course, it definitely wasn't in their agenda. But, my mother's parents decided to disown her, and left her pregnant self on the streets with no where to go.

Grandpa Jack and Grandma Lydia took her in with no hesitation. Feed her and her baby, made sure she went to all of her doctor's appointments, etc.

Sadly, her pregnancy soon ended with her miscarrying in the 10th week.

Even though the tragedy did occur in our family, my father's parents never once wanted her to leave or wanted to disown her as well. It's something I truly admired about each of them. Whoever it is, they truly care for people and open up their home to anyone in need.

"Finally!" My mother gushed. She stood at the kitchen island, taking off her floral blue oven mitt.

Along with my mother, Sawyer, and Evie, our youngest sister was also hanging out in the kitchen.

"Dude, Mom wouldn't let us eat until you got here." Sawyer groaned, making me laugh a bit. I sat down on a stool beside him at the bar. Evie sat in his lap, with him rolling his fingers around her curly honey brown hair. The toddler's eyes brighten up once they planted on me.

"Sorry." I grinned, holding my arms out for my sister to grab. She went into my arms, earning dagger eyes from Sawyer who was once holding her. "Robber."

Evie giggled. I laughed in return.

Mother spoke up once again saying, "Where were you? I thought you got off a while ago?"

Before I could even say a word, Margot came out of no where and interrupted me. "Talking to a boy."

A dramatic gasp left our mother's mouth. I groaned, knowing she was going to make a big deal out of nothing. Our mom always gets excited when any of us have a altercation with the opposite sex in any cert of way. We had no idea why, but it was funny to see her get worked up.

"It's not like that, I swear. And I had to close up."

I wasn't completely lying. I've known Louis for only two days, for all I know he could just be trying to get into my pants or trying to be friends.

The woman in front of us gave me a "Really?" face. Evie grabbed her luby that was on the marble counter top and held it up to her face. "I'm being honest, Mom. I swear."

"Bs."

Nudging Margot in the ribs, she groaned in pain. This girl is really trying to rat me out after all the mess I cover her for. She held her stomach with her right hand dramatically.

"Do you want me to tell mom about th-"

She cut me off mid sentence, "Mom, forget anything I said."

Before we could even blink she darted towards the front entry way and up the stairs. Evie's childish giggle echoed throughout the room.

Our mother rolled her eyes playfully. She walked towards the fridge and asked, "What do y'all want to drink?"

The thought of eating or drinking upset my stomach. You would think I would be hungry, but I am the complete opposite.

"I think I'll eat later, Mom." She continued looking through the double-door fridge. "That's fine, honey." She closed the opening with a jug of blue Kool-Aid in her hand. Then after, placing it on the counter beside her.

The silence soon broke after my phone vibrated, scaring Evie a bit. I snickered at her before reaching in my back pocket and grabbing my phone.

Message Received From: Unknown

Louis.

I don't know why, but I got sorta excited on the inside. To be honest, I thought he would've forgotten to text me or was playing some joke on me.

Standing up and placing Evie on a bar-stool by herself, I headed my way into the foyer and upstairs. I passed Margot in the bathroom washing her face, and made my way into my bedroom. My led strip lights were already on, which confused me because I always turn them off before I leave. I have some odd fear of them burning my house down.

My comfortable bed looked too good not to lop down onto. So I did in fact. I curled up into my white bed sheets, my warm skin felt amazing against the cool fabric.

I unlocked my phone and went into the green IMessage app.

𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏
8:23 pm

Unknown
Hi ryan

ryann
creepy
i'm guessing this is louis ?
read

Unknown
you are correctt
i'm sorry if i sounded
weird

ryann
i'm just teasing you
ur OKAY
read

LOUIS 😽
okay okay

ryann
hhmm
anyways how are
you ???
read

LOUIS 😽
i'm good thank u
for asking! how are u

ryann
i'm pretty good
are you home safe already?
read

LOUIS 😽
yes just got here
10 minutes ago i
think

ryann
that's good
my sister saw you outside
earlier lmfao
read

LOUIS 😽
ahhh
how many siblings
do you have?

ryann
4
you ???
read

LOUIS 😽
that's a handful is it?
i have 2 sisters

ryann
more than a handful at
some times ✋
what are their names?
read

LOUIS 😽
millie and issie
they're back in england
yaknow

ryann
AW i love their
names
read

LOUIS 😽
i miss them quite a lot

ryann
again, what are you
doing in california yk?
SORRY IF IM TOO NOSY
im curious😛
read

LOUIS 😽
ur good ur good
uhm me and some
friends are celebrating
a thing

ryann
that's dope
are you liking california
so far ?
read

LOUIS 😽
it's wonderful
but it's way way
different than overseas

ryann
i bett
my sister wouldn't shut
up about you i swear
read

LOUIS 😽
HA
u talked about me??

ryann
...
that's what u got
from that
read

LOUIS 😽
of course

ryann
well to answer ur question
maybe
read

LOUIS 😽
that still doesn't
answer it ms.ryan

ryann
THAT'S CUTE
but uhm yes yes
i did talk about
you
read

LOUIS 😽
about ??

ryann
ur a tease
i said to her that
i wanted to get out of
talking as soon as possible
read

LOUIS 😽
oh

ryann
im kidding loser
i told her we just talked
about normal stuff ig
read

LOUIS 😽
u better be
normal stuff ?

ryann
I DIDN'T KNOW
WHAT ELSE TO SAY
SHE MAKES A BIG DEAL
OUT OF EVERYTHING
oh and uhm she
also called you attractive
read

LOUIS 😽
AW
tell her i said thank
you 🙏

ryann
i would but she'll ask
why i'm talking to you and
if we're dating
read

LOUIS 😽
true true
but ryan i have a
question

ryann
yes louis
read

LOUIS 😽
when are you working next?
i already figured out you
work night shifts but uhm

ryann
observant
but i work tmr night
we're having our annual
fall festival thingy
read

LOUIS 😽
will be there

ryann
bring your friends
mine are coming as well
read

LOUIS 😽
i might do that
if she want to go
i would love to meet
your friends

ryann
yay
read

LOUIS 😽
but ms.ryan i have
to go shower and stuff
:( i'll definitely talk
to you tmr though

ryann
oh okay
goodnight louis 🤍
read

LOUIS 😽
goodnight 😺

𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺!
this chapter is so cute to me
idk why LMFAO. but i personally
love to create family descriptions and
stuff into my writing, because ur characters
are more than just love interests yk? but
thank you SO SO much for reading and i
love you guyss. have a nice day <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 56 12
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™…๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง "๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
133K 3.7K 60
"๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ผ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐‘œ...
389K 14K 46
๐“‚ƒ โ™ฏโ—เฝฒ๐‘‚บโธผ๐Ÿ“โƒ• louis partridge x fem!reader ใ€ญโœด ฬฝ เฃฉ ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ โ› it's a pretty clichรฉ story. two strangers, one camera. two polaroid photos โ €a...
336K 8.3K 26
Forced into an arranged marriage, [Y/N] is unhappy. Her suitor on the other hand doesn't seem to minds the arrangement, that is until they both reali...