π–ˆπ–”π–’π–’π–Šπ–“π–˜π–†π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–’ |...

By Shaylaee

" π“ˆπ“‰π‘’π“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' π‘œπ“Šπ“‰π“ˆπ’Ύπ’Ήπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Žπ’Ά, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾 π“…π“Šπ“‰ π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ“€π“ˆ π‘œπ“ƒ π’·π‘œπ“‰π’½ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“ˆ '𝒸𝒢�... More

πŸ₯€ cast πŸ₯€
🌹 soraya1 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic2 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya3 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic4 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya5 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic6 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya7 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic8 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya9 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic10 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya11 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic12 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya13 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic14 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya15 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic16 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya17 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic18 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya19 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic20 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya21 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic22 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya23 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic24 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya25 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic26 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya27 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic28 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya29 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic30 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya31 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic32 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya33 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic34 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya35 🌹
πŸ›  grayson36 πŸ› 
πŸ¦‹ dominic37 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya38 🌹
πŸ›  grayson39 πŸ› 
βž— matt40 βž—
🌹 soraya41 🌹
πŸ›  grayson42 πŸ› 
πŸ¦‹ dominic43 πŸ¦‹
πŸ›  grayson44 πŸ› 
πŸ¦‹ dominic45 πŸ¦‹
βž— matt46 βž—
🌹 soraya47 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic48 πŸ¦‹
βž— matt49 βž—
🌹 soraya50 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic51 πŸ¦‹
πŸ›  grayson52 πŸ› 
🌹 soraya53 🌹
βž— matt54 βž—
πŸ›  grayson55 πŸ› 
🌹 soraya56 🌹
πŸŽ€ apple57 πŸŽ€
πŸ¦‹ dominic58 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya59 🌹
🌹 soraya61 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic62 πŸ¦‹
βž— matt63 βž—
πŸ¦‹ dominic64 πŸ¦‹
πŸ›  grayson65 πŸ› 
πŸ¦‹ dominic66 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya67 🌹
πŸ›  grayson68 πŸ› 
βž— matt69 βž—
πŸ¦‹ dominic70 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya71 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic72 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya73 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic74 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya75 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic76 πŸ¦‹
βž— matt77 βž—
πŸ¦‹ dominic78 πŸ¦‹
πŸ›  grayson79 πŸ› 
🌹 soraya80 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic81 πŸ¦‹
πŸ•Š juniper82 πŸ•Š
βž— matt83 βž—
πŸ•Š juniper84 πŸ•Š
🌹 soraya85 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic86 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya87 🌹
πŸ›  grayson88 πŸ› 
πŸ•Š juniper89 πŸ•Š
🐲 alex90 🐲
πŸ¦‹ dominic91 πŸ¦‹
🌹 soraya92 🌹
πŸ¦‹ dominic93 πŸ¦‹
πŸ•Š juniper94 πŸ•Š
🌹 soraya95 🌹
πŸ•· ann96 πŸ•·
🌹 soraya97 🌹
πŸ•· ann98 πŸ•·
🐲 alex99 🐲
🌹 soraya100 🌹
πŸ₯€ end note πŸ₯€
✨ book two! ✨

πŸ¦‹ dominic60 πŸ¦‹

270 12 64
By Shaylaee

[ 10:55 PM ]
REW.

"soraya slow down!" i call after her, as we enter the living room area.

"it's a suicide mission!" she screams at me, turning to me.

her eyes are watery and tears are falling.

"not all plans are perfect," i tell her.

"what?! i-"

"i'm going to go get alex ray, before he's somewhere alone with no way of communicating with anyone. trust me on this one baby," i soothe her, wiping her tears with my thumbs.

"how can i trust that i'll be able to see you again? that they won't just kill you for running? or for taking out those officers at the checkpoints!?" her eyes well up again. "or that they will take a look at your face tattoos and not label you a dangerous thug?" a tear falls down and i catch it, wiping it away. "let me go. i'll find alex and bring him back here."

i didn't think she felt this way about me. she just 'i volunteer as tribute' me.

"you're f'real crazy to think i'll let you go in my place," i smile. "my brother, my responsibility. i'll be okay. everything will go according to plan. we have to manifest that shit."

"and what if the plan doesn't work?"

"that's the opposite energy to manifest," i deadpan, confused on why she would ask that. "jeez peters, didn't think you cared this much for me."

"i don't," she sniffles. "i'm worried about the brutality portion of this."

"and dominic. admit it," i grin.

she groans.

"fuck, i can't believe i met you," she breathes out. "if i have to trust you in this idiotic plan, then be careful! i've seen some fucked up shit dominic. last thing that i want is a "hero" cop trying to take you out on some revenge type shit."

"hey," i say and squeeze her cheeks slightly. "listen to me. you are not getting rid of me," i smirk, looking between both of her eyes.

she grabs my hands and closes her eyes, letting the electricity run through my hands to her skin.

"don't be an idiot."

"isn't that what i do best?"

"dommy!"

"apple?" i call out letting soraya go, turning around to look behind me.

"dommy!" apple cries running into the kitchen.

i bend down to her height.

"apple what's wrong?" i ask her as she cries uncontrollably.

i-i had a b-bad d-dream!" she cries, throwing herself into me.

i wrap my arms around her and squeeze tight.

"i'm right here," i whisper to her. "you're okay." she hugs me back and we wait for her to calm down. "we can talk about it later," i tell soraya.

"what's going on?" apple questions.

"your brother wants to be an idiot!" soraya answers for me.

"apple, i have a plan to get alex," i tell her.

"we can get noonie?!" she questions, a smile breaking out on her face.

"yeah, but uhm, it's just going to be me that goes to get him," i reveal to her.

"wait, what? you're leaving?" she asks. "raya and me can't go?"

"uhm, no. no you can't."

"why not?" she asks. i sigh, not exactly sure what to tell her. "when will you be back?" that i don't know either. "raya!" she yells finally tearing her eyes away from me.

"trust me mama i've tried to talk him down from this. he's made his mind up."

it's her turn for her eyes to water.

"i wanna go with you?" she whines.

my heart rips into a million pieces as i listen to me break my little sisters heart.

it's not my intention.

i would rather not bring her around dangerous situations.

"hey, soraya's gonna watch you and you think she's the cool one," i try to soothe.

"she is the cool one," apple cries, "but you're my brother. my last brother. don't go!"

i hug her again.

i don't know what to say.

"i'm so sorry apple."

[ 3:00 AM ]

i spin around in the swivel chair that's in the room i occupy.

i needed something to distract me.

i cant sleep and ray got in my head about the plan a little bit.

i still think it's good. great even. i can't give information if i don't know anything. besides, i just need the location and soraya's got my back.

it's a suicide mission for sure but i could see alex, and that's much more worth it then possibly dying.

i could see him. hear him. touch him.

i miss him a lot.

i'm doing this for apple.

i stop swiveling and see her knocked out on the bed after crying herself to sleep, dizziness setting in.

i want her to see her brother again.

so i can see him again.

wherever he is.

if they touched him i swear i'll-

knock knock

you awake?

i look at the door.

so you've come to have a late night rendezvous.

and i'm leaving.

please, don't. come in.

she opens the door and creeps in slowly.

"i don't think you'll wake her," i tell her. "how are you still up?"

the digital clock on the bedside table reads 3:02 AM.

"i can't have trouble sleeping?"

"you're worried about me," i smile, teasing her.

she rolls her eyes and sits on the floor. i decide to join her.

she sits hugging her knees.

i sit with my legs open on either side of her.

"if i tell you i'm worried about you, can you not make it a big deal?"

"you have my word."

"i can't stop playing the worst case scenario in my head. i've been witness to some fucked up shit. i really wouldn't know what to do without you," she says.

i smile to myself.

"i've seen some shit too; been in some shit, but i'll have to put it on luck that this plan will work. why would they kill me? i supposedly know the answers to a virus that's going to wipe out nearly the entire world."

"i don't know dom, but what if rules don't apply? the world is changing in front of our eyes. catching us won't stop it."

"maybe to them it might. they have the genius scientists and the better technology. we've got our insight and powers we've barely acquired a week ago," i say. "it's day seven today and that means six more days until MAX20 does what the man on the radio says it's going to do. i've gotta get to alex. i've gotta find my brother."

"i know i act like i don't care but-"

"it's all an act and you can't get enough of me?" i ask smirking.

she rolls her eyes and hits my shin.

"i can't seem to push my emotions for you to "just don't care" so i don't know," she shrugs looking down at her folded lap.

i cross my legs and move closer to her, lifting her head by her chin gently.

you know it's okay to say you like me right?

she smiles at me.

i believe that's what you want to hear, so i'm good.

well i like you.

i don't take my eyes off of her beautiful face.

"you're just saying that," she laughs.

"no." i grab her face and stare deeply into her eyes. "this could be my last night alive so i'm going for it. i like you soraya rose peters. and maybe we don't need a relationship to define what we could be but you needed to know that you are unlike any other person i've ever met. you give me this crazy unbelievable strength. we're running from the fucking government! that's something i never would've thought i'd be doing but i am, with you! that has to mean something!"

we just stare at each other. i didn't know i'd be professing my feelings for her but whatever. the world is already ending. thinking just seems too slow to do.

"you better come back to me," she whispers, her eyes watering. she finally unravels herself and wraps her arms around me.

"i promise you you aren't getting rid of me that easily," i whisper into her neck, holding her tightly to me.

we stay in that position for a long time, just enjoying each other and our energy that seems to burn brighter and warmer and more pulsating.

whatever the hell we are, genetically engineered or not, we're fucking amazing.

i can tell the loyalty she's giving me. the tiny course of happiness. the amount of doubt she feels.

but i can't pass this plan up. we all have our parts to do and with that, i know i'm ready to go and get my brother.

"hey, do you wanna stay?" i whisper to her moving away to look at her face.

"sure," she nods.

we climb into the bed, careful not to wake apple. soraya cuddles up next to me.

you're really going to do this.

i don't want to just leave you or apple or just leave all the responsibility of taking care of her onto you. if i can get to alex-

you don't have to explain dom. i get it. he's your brother. your younger one at that and you're supposed to protect him.

i feel like i failed him.

you didn't. you did everything for your siblings. you had to find apple and we finally have this moment to think about rescuing alex.

what if he hates me?

he won't. he's your family.

i know...

no negative energy right?

right.

i stare at the ceiling.

i should get some sleep. i'll need a clear mind when i run into the government.

goodnight to my girls.

gross don't.

you like me soraya. you can stop cappin'.

you're very annoying.

but you like me?

goodnight fike.

goodnight sweetheart.

[ 6:34 AM ]

someone knocks on the door and i jump awake. soraya picks her head up off my chest and stares confused at the door.

grayson pops his head in.

"it's 6:34," he says. i nod, and lay my head back on the pillow.

he closes the door.

"you had him be your alarm clock?" soraya asks, yawning, her morning voice melts my heart.

"he's good at being up early," i whisper back to her.

there's a silence.

"i'm gonna pee," soraya says and rolls out of bed. she walks to the bathroom and closes the door.

i sigh and look out the window. there's barely any daylight.

i wish i didn't have to leave. i wish alex was here. apple, soraya, alex and i would wake up and go for a walk in the fresh morning air. we'd have breakfast and we'd laugh and be one family.

everything would be perfect.

i hear the sink run and i sit up.

apple tosses and turns before her eyes flutter open, looking at me.

"is it morning?" she whispers, voice cracking. i nod.

"yeah, it's morning. good morning mamas."

"you're leaving?"

i nod again.

she sits up and stretches.

"i know you want to come but-"

"dommy, you're going to get noonie! we'll be a family again!" she smiles.

soraya opens the bathroom door and stands frozen in the frame, looking between apple and i.

"oh. good morning apple," she grins.

"you stayed the night in here?" she asks soraya.

"apple," i call her.

"i just want to know!" she smiles.

"uhm, do you know if grayson brought our things in?" soraya questions, changing the subject.

"he cleaned the van out and said he would mark a place on the map for me to drive to," i tell her.

"guess what my dream was!" apple exclaims. "noonie was there! you were there! raya was there!"

"that sounds perfect A," soraya smiles, crossing her arms over her chest.

i wave her over. she strides over and climbs into the bed, sitting next to apple, putting her in the middle of the both of us.

my two girls. my two beautiful girls.

i grab soraya's hand and she gives me a sleepy grin as i rub her knuckles with my thumb.

i look at apple.

"apollonia, i don't know how long i'll be gone, but i'm going to work quickly to get alex and get back to you."

she nods.

"i can't wait to tell noonie everything that's happened!"

soraya chuckles.

"and i'm going to come back to you too," i tell her.

she hugs apple to her and i join them squishing them both against me.

i'm going to miss them so much.

i get up and head to the bathroom.

i close myself inside the pretty large room and stare at myself in the mirror.

this is it.

it's all or nothing now.

i'm coming for you alex.

i'm going to get my brother.

i can do this.

fuck yeah i can do this!

i've evaded them for this long. and even if we didn't outsmart them, we'll still be ahead; we have powers.

i use the restroom, wash my hands and step out of the restroom. i look at soraya who's laying with apple.

"okay, let's do this," i nod.

we all head into the livingroom where grayson has set all of our things. matt's sitting on the couch, trying to keep his eyes open.

"yo matt, we're heading outside!" grayson tells him.

everyone migrates outside in front of the van.

grayson hands me a map, the van keys, and pulls me in for a bear hug.

"be careful out there man," he tells me, patting me on the shoulder.

matt and i clasp hands and bro hug.

"be safe bro. bring alex home."

he pats my back and let's go.

"thanks bro. you already know."

i crouch down to apple's height and she hugs my neck tight. i squeeze her against me, remembering the smell of her cocoa scented hair.

"i love you dommy."

"i love you more."

she lets me go and i stand.

soraya moves in front of me arms crossed across her chest. i grab her arms and unfold them, draping them around my neck. she closes the gap and we hug each other for a minute.

i swear you better come back to me fike.

you know i will princess.

you're such an idiot for this plan.

but i'm you're idiot, so what does that say about you?

"shut up," she laughs into my neck, my body feeling the vibration of our powers and the physical vibration of her laugh.

"i put a safe distance on the map for you to stop in," grayson says once soraya and i pull away from each other. "it's at maximum a three hour drive."

"thank you," i tell him.

i take a deep breath and look at the four people who've grown to become a bit of my family. these past three days.

this is it.

after this moment it's only about bringing alex home and protecting soraya and apple.

everyone has bright smiles, but i see the doubt that lingers in their eyes. i can sense the worry in their tones. the words they want to tell me but can't bring themselves to.

this is my decision.

and i'm doing this.

i climb into the drivers seat and open the map to place it in the passenger seat facing me.

i start the van up.

"wait!" matt states and as i roll the window down, he passes me his gun.

"for safety bro."

soraya walks up to me and i pass her his gun and she gives it to grayson.

"aww," matt comments at the transaction.

soraya picks apple up by her underarms and apple dumps three water bottles and a bag of bbq chips on top of my lap.

"thank you," i laugh, moving them to the cooler and placing the chips on top of the map.

she sets apple down and holds on the window frame. she leans inside, standing on her tiptoes.

"we're in this together, right?" she asks, eyes never once ripping away from mine.

she looks gorgeous even though she's got bed head.

"yeah princess," i smile, setting one hand lightly on top of hers and using the other to caress her soft cheek. "i got your back."

"and i have yours," she grins.

i look down at her lips, licking mine subconsciously.

this could be my last time kissing anyone ever again.

she leans in first and my body reacts instinctively. my hand on her cheek, moves to the back of her neck, pulling her into me until our lips connect.

her warm lips feel like heaven gliding over mine. a kiss so soft and tender, i never want it to end.

i crave her. my body and mind want everything of her.

i want all of her.

she grabs my bottom lip in between her teeth before sucking on it. i let out a small moan, wishing we were inside a room by ourselves.

grayson clears his throat.

"uhm guys, seven year old child present," he announces.

i laugh and pull away.

she bites her lip to stop herself from smiling.

"just in case," she smiles.

i smile back at her as she steps away to fall in line with everyone else.

i start to back out of the driveway, they all waving me off.

i'm really going to miss this team.

alright dominic, let's go get alex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 210 27
BOOK 2 OF THE MIND GAMES TRILOGY! Being in a mental hospital is hard enough for Tyler, let alone being the most dangerous person alive. He tries to...
1K 406 143
No one ever knows the whole story... Nestled deep in the forests of the Pacific Northwest, something is emerging. Kept in absolute secrecy, it seeps...
278 26 13
A Story Set In The CW Universe - A Man named Jason Bent was hit by lightning when the particle accelerator blew up 9 years ago, He doesn't discover h...