Filter {LISKOOK & JIROSÉ}

Bởi lavsugacookie

What happens when the Platinum Music artist, Grammy's winner, The mighty Jeon Jungkook gets to know that the... Xem Thêm

Featuring......
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34

CHAPTER-11

1.8K 92 33
Bởi lavsugacookie

Sorry for the typos :]

"Yah Lalisa! You have been spending too much time with my douche of a brother!" Rosé said.

"Am I?" Lisa said, her eyes on her laptop, her fingers typing fastly. They were in Lisa's bedroom.

"Yes, you are. Don't you remember, last of December? We promised that you, I, and food will be together, forever and ever" Rosé sang in a sing-song voice.

"I don't remember any of that Rosie" Lisa deadpanned.

Rosé sniffed dramatically and said, "I can't believe you are cheating on me with my brother"

Lisa cracked up on this and after a moment both the girls started laughing hysterically. "Oh my god Chae, you are such a crackhead. But I love you" Lisa said in a baby voice and hugged her unnie.

"Don't you miss Jennie unnie?" Rosé asked once she stopped laughing. Jennie was on a GucciXChanel fashion tour. It was a big project for her, the only problem was the representative of Gucci who went with her.

"Yes, I do" Lisa pouted. But then she realised somehing, "Hey, isn't MAMA coming soon? Jennie unnie will come for the award show. Right?"

"Don't know. Maybe?"

The two girls chatted about random things all night and had a good girl's time.
___________________

It was another day of Lisa's and Jungkook's study session. But today something was off about Jungkook. He was not tickling Lisa, throwing horrible jokes at her or playing with her hair. Although it was irritating for Lisa at first, she grew accustomed to it. And although she would never really confess it she grew some fancy for these little but meaningful gestures.

Everyday Jungkook would forcibly hug her, playfully of course, and eventhough she acts like she doesn't like it, she actually does. What? He smells nice, okay! He would tell her how beautiful she looks and they would start their study sessions.

Jungkook had stopped forcing her to answer personal questions, but Lisa knows that he is curious. Really really curious. So he would stare at her, intently. He thinks that she doesn't know this but she does. She knows how he stares at her and she loves it because he looks at her like she is a piece of art, something precious. Not like other men who just want her and look at her like she is an object, an expensive one. They look at her like a five year old looks at a new toy in the market, he would play with it, break it and throw it away.

Lisa has no idea what this all means but she isn't complaining. And she is surprised by her 'not complaining' because Lisa is not someone who likes to do stuff that is out of control. Jungkook on the other hand is....different. Lisa is the kind of woman who is independent, strong, and who knows what she is doing. But this time she doesn't and she is enjoying it. A lot.

However, today, Jungkook is thinking about something. He is not staring at her, he is staring at nothingness. He is not playing with her hair but is fiddling with his fingers. He is not joking, he is not speaking at all.

This concerned Lisa. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Jungkook do you understand this?"
"Yes"
"You sure?"
"Yes"
"You think you can do it on your own?"
"Yes"
"Jungkook are you and Taehyung dating?"
"Yes"

"Wait what?!" Jungkook snapped his head towards Lisa.

"I am just kidding." Lisa said, then she stood up and sat beside him, "But what has happened to you?"

"Nothing" He said and massaged his temples.

"Oh c'mon Jeon. Seriously, what happened?" Lisa asked, rubbing Jungkook's back.

"I-I-I am sick" Jungkook said, his head hanging now.

"W-what?! WHat happened to you?" Lisa asked pressing her head on JK's forehead.

Jungkook smiled at this action and said, "I see someone is worrying about me. Aww are you falling for me Lalisa" He said with a weak but smug grin.

"Oh god. You know what forget it." Lisa said and stood up straight, "Now if you don't wanna face my wrath then tell me, what the hell is wrong with you" She said.

"Woah woah, easy there warrior princess" Jungkook chuckled but didn't have the same magic in it. "I will tell you. But, d-don't judge m-me" Jungkook said.

Lisa's eyes softened at this, "I promise, I won't."  Jungkook sighed and hung his head low again. His gorgeous locks covering his forehead.

"You know Lisa, sometimes I feel that people like us, like you and me - 'The Famous People' we don't live happy lives. Our fans, everyone actually, they know the half-truth - all cars, money, and glory. Of course, I love my fans but you know... To our companies, we are money making machines. They forget that we are humans too, that we too need somebody to hold onto when we break down. Every single person out there, wants us to be some kind of inspiration. Someone thaty can rely upon, not that I don't wanna be a support but more like I don't want to be perfect."

He continued, "I don't want the sport cars, the magazine covers, the camera flashes, the titles, the envious stares, the glories and the victories. All I want is to make music and that people like it. Now, it feels like it's not just my music or dance anymore. It feels like the more I sprint towards my dreams the more I am pushed away from it." By now Jungkook has a very serious and sad expression on his face while he stares at the stars which are starting to show as the sun is almost down.

"Nobody wants to know the real me. They only want to mould us into someone they want us to be. Some perfect inspiration. Like me being me is not enough. Sometimes I look into the mirror and ask myself, 'would they listen to my music if I tell them that I am just a normal boy like them trying to figure out his life?' We are living under some kind of sheet, you know.....under a --"

"Under a filter" Lisa completed his sentence.

"Y-yes under this filter." He said, sighing.

Lisa stood up and said, "C'mon"

"What?"

"I am taking you somewhere." Lisa pulled Jungkook up and dragged him towards the door.

"But where?"

"Oh lord! Stop being a scaredy cat. I am not gonna murder you Jeon."

"Can't say anything when it's you.." Jungkook muttered.

Lisa drove them to a middle of nowhere. This was the countryside. The closed factories were still there, beside them were woods.

"You know Lisa, I know I irritate you a lot but kidnapping me is too much don't you think" Jungkook said looking around. He saw darkness that engulfed the factories.

Lisa rolled her eyes as they were walking somewhere. They finally reached the back of one of the factory. There was some kind of human-made dam there but because it was not used for years, calling it a river wouldn't be wrong.

Lisa then took Jungkook towards the river and said, "Drop your Jacket here."

"What?" jungkook asked as he saw the girl who unzipped her Jacket and dropped it on the ground, "You heard me." She said.

'This woman has gone crazy' He thought.

Lisa then lead Jungkook to a building just above the river. When they reached the top, the river, the forest everything was at a great view. The fact that the factories were built at more levelled grounds helped a bit too. It was dusk now. The moon was full, shining brightly, the stars were clear at the country side.

"Now we have to jump from here" Lisa said.

"WHAT!?" Jungkook exclaimed, "L I S A, YOU HAVE GONE CRAZY,!!!!" He said in the same loud voice.

Lisa turned around and bore her eyes into Jungkook's, "Jeon do you trust me?"

"Y-yes.NO. Maybe"

"Then c'mon, I promise this will be fun." She extended her hand.

Jungkook breathed deeply and took her hand.

"Scream while we are falling, it helps release the stress" Lisa said, there hands clasped. It was the first time they were holding hands like this. It felt good.

"On the count of three" Lisa said.

"One"

"Two"

"THREE!" Both of them Junped, screaming and dived straight into the water.

They swimmed towards the surface.

"Now, wasn't that fun" Lisa said, panting as the moonlight hit her face. Lisa was already an ethereal creature, the moon made her more beautiful.

Jungkook never really felt this carefree ever in his life. Jumping in this freezing cold water during winters, he might catch a cold tomorrow but he wants to live this moment right now. Just relaxing in the waters, letting it engulf you, massage every part of your body.

"Yes it was" He laughed

Jungkook was also enjoying something else, staring at the woman in front of him as she was talking and laughing and staring at the woods.

"You know Jeon, you are enough. More than enough. Everything god made is beautiful. The people who can't see your beauty, the true beauty, they aren't worth it." Lisa says staring right into his eyes.

This was the moment Jungkook knew he was doomed and there's no stopping it anymore.

That night Jungkook slept peacefully and dreamt of a certain human doll. He also wrote something in his journal,

"I showed her the most damaged parts of my soul,
  and she showed me how they still shined like gold"

HEYA LOVES! Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry for not updating in ages!!!

So...BTS's next album is coming soon!!!!!! {BE}

I am so excited. Are you?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.