Family Comes First

Da CRAZY40429

Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad befor... Altro

Before Continuing...
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Epilogue
B1
B2
B3
B4
B5
B6
B7
B8
B9
B10
B11
B12
B13
B14
B15
B16
B17
B18
B19
B20
B21
B22
B23
B24
B25
B26

Chapter 25

11.8K 381 242
Da CRAZY40429

*There will be scenes of violence, blood, and gore in this Chapter. Proceed with caution.*

- S a n t i n o R u s s o -

The first gun shot, silenced by a silencer rung in the air, and although I was worried for Samantha, I didn't look back. She was capable of handling her own. If it was Amara however, that would be a different case because Amara had no experience in these types of situations.

"Come on! They're in here somewhere." a man spoke, and I hid behind a trash can, cursing myself silently for not bringing a gun with me. Ah well, I still had my switchable knife, and it was still useful.

I hid in the shadows, making sure that my breathing was shallow and I didn't make any movement at all. A flash of movement caught my eye, and I didn't even have a chance to scream before a hand was clamped over my mouth and someone's legs were wrapped around me so that I was piggybacking someone.

"Stop."

The familiar, feminine voice had me stopping my struggling as I calmed down and put my arm down. I was about to stab Samantha in the fucking leg!

"Santino, I counted. There are five men, looking for us, and two others in two separate cars." her voice was like the wind; quiet, soft, and deadly.

She then wrapped a hand around my knife and pulled it away, tucking it into my pocket before handing me a handgun.

"Use it sparingly. There are eight rounds in this, so don't miss. Aim for the legs. I'll kill." she whispered.

"What's the plan?"

"Oh, there is no plan." Samantha murmured darkly, and turning my head to her, I see a flash of darkness in her eye. Her eyes were soulless, turning back into the assassin she once was.

"I'll take out the drivers so they can't get away." she whispered so menacingly, I had shivers running down my spine.

"The moment I kill them, you can move, alright?"

"Got it."

"Good, now wait."

Before I can reply, the weight that was on me previously was gone. Damnit, looks like she was still as nimble as before. I was actually hoping that being pregnant might've slowed her down, but guess not.

Keeping a close eye on my surroundings and the car, I see a figure clad in black landing on the top of the car. Making no sound, if that was even possible, she had crawled in through the open window and had slit the man's throat.

Wincing at the sight, I turned my head away to see that the five other men were beginning to arrive in my direction.

Samantha better hurry up before they find me.

I didn't have to wait long though, because two minutes later, one of the men was dead, and he slumped to the floor, blood spurting out of the gunshot wound on his forehead.

As expected, the rest of the four turned to where the shot was created, and that was when I acted.

I landed three rounds successfully, and missed one, but that was okay because now two men were limping and had blood dribbling down their calves, while another had a wound on his hand, rendering him unable to use his gun.

"Fuck a duck." I grumbled, when now five pairs of eyes turned to me.

I ran out of my hiding position, knowing that they would be able to corner me easily if I was up against a wall. I then started running out of the alley, dodging bullets on the way as I ran in zig-zag position. Honestly, my main goal was to get them to run out of bullets right now.

Suddenly, the gunshots stopped, and surprised, I turned my head, only to wish I didn't at all.

There Samantha was in all her glory, two daggers in her hand as she stabbed two men both in their hearts. Her right arm struck the one on her left, while her left crossed over the other arm, stabbing the one on the right. Her head was looking down, and her blood red hair shined in the setting sun light.

When she lifted her head, her eyes flared to life as she gave me a wicked smirk.

"You should look away, Santino." she advised, and knowing that I should follow her instructions, I turned away just as the sound of someone gurgling on their own blood resounded in the alley. I then covered my ears with my hand so that I didn't have to hear what was happening either.

I grimaced as my heart started pounding heavily in my chest. It wasn't because of Samantha killing someone though. But more because of the fact that Samantha looked in her area of comfort when killing someone.

"You may unplug your ears now, Santino." I heard her voice whisper over to me, and I slowly put my hands away as I turned back to see Samantha dumping a few bodies in the trash can.

Unsurprisingly, the leader of the group was tied up, unconscious on the ground so that we could bring him in for questioning.

"You okay?" she asked gently, nothing like the woman I saw before.

"Yeah, I'm fine. A little bruised up, but okay." I nodded.

"Great. We'll have to wait for Ace to arrive here with the others." Samantha told me, and turned to face the sunset.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, and she turned to me, a small smile on her face.

"I'm okay."

"That's good."

~

- A m a r a R u s s o -

"Salvatore, I need to speak with you privately." Santino's voice said through the phone.

At his words, Salvatore's expression turned serious, and he put the phone to his mouth as everyone quieted.

"You're not on speaker. Speak." he said, and whatever Santino told him had Salvatore cursing under his breath.

The sight of Salvatore cursing had me holding my breath because Salvatore literally never curses. He refrains from cursing on a daily basis, and for him to start cursing like this... It is not good.

"I knew I should've gone with her." he muttered, and he made a sharp turn to the right as he gave Salvestro a knowing glance.

Salvestro nodded, and gave both Salvino and Sandeo a glance, the three of them conversing silently with each other.

"What's happening?" I asked, but everyone ignored me, Sandeo too which had my insides clenching in fear and anticipation.

"Yeah, I'll make sure that everything is fine." Salvatore said just as he made another right turn.

"Do you need me to ask Ace for anything?"

What in the world was going on? Salvatore should've stayed with Samantha to make sure everything is fine? Why would they need to ask Ace for anything?

"Alright. I'll do that. You guys make sure that you guys stay safe. I don't want you guys crashing." joked Salvatore, and Santino muttered something back that had Salvatore alarmed.

"Do not hang the-" The phone beeped, signalling the end of the call.

"Damnit," Salvatore muttered. "Amara?"

"Yeah?"

"It's time for you to use the emergency call number I showed you a few months ago." he told me, and the look of urgency on his face had me pulling my phone out and into my contact information.

"Which one?"

"E1, and put it on speaker." Salvatore said while he made another right turn.

"Okay." I muttered and pressed the contact number. It didn't even ring once before someone had picked up the phone.

"What?" the person growled. Oh my gosh... Is this Ace? I had direct contact with Ace Romano this entire time?

"I don't know how to put this," Salvatore started, and Sandeo shouted something inaudible even to my own ears. "But Samantha's tires exploded and now they are in the middle of nowhere."

There was a hint of urgency in his tone that I didn't understand.

"How do you know?" Ace, I think said, and there was a hint of anger and fear in his tone.

"Santino was riding with Samantha. Called me when Samantha realized that the tire pressure was off."

"Then why didn't Santino call me first?"

"Probably because I was number one on his recents."

"Alright, and do you know where they are now?" Ace asked.

"No. We lost connection." Even Salvatore winced at the way his words were spoken.

"Fuck. Okay got it. I'll try to track their helmet. Get back home, I'll go find them." Ace growled, and the call disconnected.

"What happened?" I asked immediately when the call ended. "Samantha's tire exploded?"

Salvatore shared a knowing look with the others before Salvestro answered for him.

"It seems so." he said, but even I could tell that it was a lie.

- A c e R o m a n o -

"Fuck!" I cursed, and slammed the phone onto my desk, creating a crack on the screen. I knew what Salvatore meant with all the clues he gave me even though he didn't say the words out loud.

Samantha was being followed and she is now in danger. That pretty much sums up what Salvatore was trying to tell me discreetly with his sister listening in to the conversation.

Paying my cracked phone no mind, I reached for my work phone and snapped it to my ear as I got out my guns and strapped them to my shoulder hostler.

"Capo."

"Marco. I want you to track my wife's phone and send me the location. Bring a clean up crew and meet me at The Shed in two fucking minutes. I expect to see you there." I growled, and hung back without waiting for a reply.

My patience was running thin with the Irish rising to power, and this? It was only making things worse.

"Anna!" I shouted, and a maid scurried over.

"Make sure my kids stay safe." I ordered.

"Of course, Sir."

"Good. I'll be back in a few. When I come back, not even a single fucking hair should be off of their body." I snarled, and she nodded furiously, her hair swishing back and forth.

"Und-derstood, S-Sir."

"You better." I sneered, and strode away, a sense of bloodlust washing over me. It doesn't have to wait much longer though, because I am going to extract revenge... Sooner rather than later.

~

I entered the scene, only for it to be silent.

Hackles raised, I made sure my steps were silent as I ordered my men to spread out. It was dark out now, the sun finally setting, and it only made my guards raise higher among myself.

The smell of blood and corpses wafted into the air, and sniffing, I concluded that the smell was coming from a nearby trash can. I kicked it open, only to reveal the dead body of many, and I mean many, men.

Flashing my flashlight inside, my eyes narrowed at the familiar cutting technique I've seen so many times used by the same person.

"Samantha Romano! Get your ass out this fucking instant!" I roared, and although I didn't see her, I knew that her eyes were trained on me.

"Name?"

Her voice was said softly, but there was a deadness inside of it that showed me that she wasn't letting her guard down any time soon. None of my men heard it, but thanks to years of training, my ears were trained to hear the slightest of sounds.

"Ace, now get out of your hiding spot and bring Santino out with you before I find you myself." I yelled. My men looked at me as if I was crazy, but I waved my hand, telling them to continue their search.

It may take time, but I know my wife inside and out, and knew that it would only take me a few minutes to find and locate where she was hiding. Catching her though... That was another problem that I did not want to deal with.

"Password?"

"Are you fucking serious right now?" I hissed.

"Yes." she giggled.

"19800118."

"Good."

"Come out." I hissed, "Before I look for you myself."

"I got it, you possessive bastard." she laughed, and a movement behind me caught my eye.

Swinging around, I turned to see one of my men dropped unconscious on the floor with Samantha standing over his body.

"You really had to do that?" I asked, and she gave me a shrug.

"No, but I felt like it." she shrugged, a light grin on her face.

"You are psychotic." I mumbled under my breath, and her tinkling laugh rang out into the night.

"But you love me for it." she whispered, and I gave her a wicked grin.

"It's exactly why you are my wife." I agreed, but frowned. "You did leave one alive didn't you?"

My eyes racked up and down her body, making sure that she was unscathed with no injuries on her. Only when I was satisfied did I tune back into her response.

She scoffed, "Of course I did. I'm no amateur."

"Good. I get to play with him a little then." I smirked, and I knew that my eyes looked dead right now.

"You still have to let me have my fun first." Samantha pouted, a cold glint to her eye that had my men backing the fuck away from both of us.

Both of us were seeking vengeance right now, and it'd be in their best intentions if they stay away because things are about to get ugly.

~

By the time we got home, it was nearing eight in the night, but none of us were hungry. We had brought the bodies back to The Shed, and had burned them so that they were unidentifiable. Marco and his wife, Elena were hauling the one remaining person who attacked my wife into our dungeons, and I didn't even have to see to know that they weren't exactly doing it gently.

"You should tell your friend to be more careful with him." I told my wife, and she only gave me a smirk in response.

"I don't know. I think Elena is having a lot of fun, dragging the person around and creating minor scratches that will sting like hell on his body when he wakes up." she snickered.

"Yes well I want a clean canvas to paint on. I don't want a ruined one." I reasoned with her.

Samantha hummed for a minute, before agreeing with me.

"Alright, I'll be back." she unbuckled her seatbelt and gave me a quick peck on my lips before skipping out of the car with a prep in her step.

Yes, I know. She's extremely psychotic in a way, but I loved her for it. She has two personalities really, and I rarely saw this one unless we were out in the field and out killing people. Since Samantha doesn't do much field work though, I don't see her killing people much and running on that post-kill high.

The first personality she has is the loving one, and this one is only shown when we are alone or only with family members. The second one was her emotionless mask, and this personality can vary during different roles.

For example, if she was in public, she had an intimidating stare void of any emotion. But if she were in her killing mode, she'd had an emotionless look with a crazed glint in her eyes. Right now, she was in a killing mood thanks to what had happened only a few hours ago.

"Lena~" I heard Samantha sing.

"Yes, Bebs?" Elena answered, and although my anger flared at her calling my wife that, I knew that it was just their friendship.

"You should be more gentle with our treasure." Samantha admonished her while she stepped on the body. "Oops! See? I stepped on him by accident because his body was on the floor!"

I huffed in annoyance at how she was acting, but couldn't help the smile that threatened to tug on my lips.

"It's fine if you step on him, he deserves it." Elena shrugged off and continued dragging the man by his leg up the steps.

"Marco!" I barked as I finally decided that it was time to get out of the car.

"Yes, Capo?"

"Go help your wife and my wife with him. I don't want them to get out of control and torture him before I arrive."

"You got it, Capo." Marco chuckled, and turned away swiftly.

I looked at them, seeing Marco now arguing with his wife as my own wife picked at her nails in a bored manner. My stupid second in command didn't even notice Samantha picking up the body and dragging it away, too emerged in his own argument to notice.

Elena though, with her acute senses noticed, and the grin that lit up her face was terrifying. If it weren't for the fact that I knew that she was loyal to me, and that I could kill her before she could even point a gun or get close enough to snap my neck, I would've been terrified.

"Bebs! Wait for me!" Elena called out.

"You got it!" Samantha yelled back, and dropped the man to the floor.

I made my way towards the trio, and picked up the body myself, swinging it over my shoulders without much of a problem as both Samantha's and Elena's jaw dropped to the floor.

"It's not fair that you have big muscles." Samantha complained as we made our way into The Shed, also known as the place where we do the majority of the dirty work.

I wasted no time tying the man's wrist onto different posts and tying his feet apart so that he was standing up in a spread eagle position.

"Who wants the first cut?" I asked, and my wife's eyes lit up with much excitement, as did Elena's.

"Me!" they both shouted simultaneously, and when they both did, they looked at each other.

"Make a decision." I tapped my feet, rolling up my sleeves as I checked my watch.

Silently conversing, they had one of their secret girl conversations before turning to me.

"Can we both do it at the same time?" Elena asked, trying to act innocent and pouting her lips. She should know that her pout only works on her own husband.

"Please?" Samantha added for a double effect. She should know by now that her pout doesn't work on me either.

"No"

"Double the pain, double the fun!" she explained, and that had me pausing. It was technically true, and I did want to cause the most damage possible.

"Fine. But make sure to not slice off the muscle." I warned, and they both nodded enthusiastically.

"Got it, Boss!" Elena said out loud, and picked one of her favourite tools from the box. A thin, but long silver blade that was sharp on both edges.

Samantha took a regular dagger, and although it looked like it couldn't cause much damage, I knew from experience that even giving Samantha a mirror or a bobby pin would be the end for you.

"You'll have to wake him up first." Marco added, and his wife sent him a scathing glare.

"I'm not an idiot, Marc." she scowled, "I worked with Samantha, remember?"

"Just reminding you." he backed off, and I silently shook with laughter. He is so whipped.

"You know what I'm thinking right?" Samantha smirked, and Elena gave a delight grin.

"Water!" they both yelled, and gave each other a high-five for getting it right.

"Bingo!" Elena shouted, a winning smile on her face which was void of any humour at all.

"Get the water." Samantha urged, a cruel smirk creeping on her face, which was also void of any humour. "We're going to go swimming!"

Yeah, more like someone's going to go drowning.

***

Don't you all just love the enthusiasm Elena and Samantha have when talking about this type? It's just so exhilarating! By the way, I do not condone this type of behaviour, so don't come at me! What I wrote is for the purpose of the story ONLY! Do not copy their actions, please.

Anyways, happy Thanksgiving to all of my American readers! I know that this update is late, but I was really busy. I was determined to get this update out, so here ya go! Hope y'all like it, so comment and let me know!

Stay safe, and have a great day!

~ CRAZY40429 💋

QotC: Who do you prefer: Elena or Samantha?

Vote | Comment | Follow | Share

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.3M 55.2K 195
Valentina Williams that is the girls name of this story, or at least she thought it was. Turns out that her whole life is a lie. Her real name was Va...
179K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
Mafia Family Da Bossbitch

Narrativa generale

336K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
48K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~•~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎 A...