Insomniac||l.s

By cocainelover999

Where lonely outcast-Harry Styles-struggles with sleeping and suffers from insomnia; hasn't slept right since... More

prolouge
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-nine

chapter thirty-eight

280 16 37
By cocainelover999

Doncaster, England📍

**

A wet sensation in the crook of Harry's neck slowly brought him out of slumber. It was gentle and definitely defined a tongue. . because then there were soft lips on either side of the tongue, tenderly sucking on his skin.

He couldn't help a quiet groan to escape his lips as it continued to his pulse-point. The sucking was still careful, not putting too much pressure, just enough to make his morning-wood act up.

Finally it was licking up the back of Harry's ear, teeth biting slightly on the earlobe and tongue slipping out to lick under the previous action. He was groaning again senselessly, the heel of his foot scraping the bed downwards while the other laid flat on the bed so his knee was perched.

The mystery person got down to his jaw, leaving soft nibbles and a tingly sensation of lips and tongue that were too tender it's made of teasing.

A hand slipped around the opposite side the mouth was coming from, into his curly locks, gradually pushing the pads of their fingers against his scalp in a massage.

Harry's hand pushed up his own stomach, meeting at his chest and kneading his left pec. The person went back behind his ear and sucked on the skin behind it, tongue stripping down the helix sensually.

He didn't even think twice about opening his eyes, somehow he liked knowing that some random person was making him hard this early.

Subconsciously, Harry's other hand found his growing bulge, rubbing himself through his trousers. The mouth hadn't stopped and moved back down to his collarbone, tongue flicking over the arch and teeth biting down on the indent skin. Thick, wavering breaths coming from Harry.

His back arched a little, a quiet moan coming from his throat as his rubbing sped up slightly. The hand in his hair twirled some strands then tugged expectedly, another moan slipping out only this time it was pretty high-pitched—like a whimper.

In honour of, the person cradled the back of his neck, fingers soft and lenient; getting a better grip when licking and sucking his jugular. Harry's toes curled involuntarily, back arching again while both of his hands continued to knead his pec and bulge.

His skin started to sweat with impatience, and he really needed more to happen.

"Shit," Harry breathed out hoarsely, voice deep and monotone from just waking up.

That's when it finally clicked. When the person's fingers did a little dance on his shoulder blade. He knew those fingers, those fingers were Louis'.

He knew it was wrong, and he was so close to pulling away, but couldn't do it. He almost craved Louis at the moment.

Louis started it so why would it matter if he finished it?

He hadn't noticed that his own hands stopped working, so that's probably when Louis knew he came to realisation and spoke, "Good morning, how're you?" His breath was warm against Harry's neck, fingers still brushing lightly upon his blade.

Chills rode up Harry's spine while Louis' mouth suctioned again on the smooth, sensitive neck skin.

"S- so good." Harry worked up the hand on his bulge again, the friction between the pants inside made it even harder.

His back arched continuously when Louis held the side of his neck and pressed his thumb under Harry's jaw so his chin was up. Harry let out a struggled breath, enjoying the feeling of Louis' familiar lips against his Adam's apple.

Harry was practically spasming underneath Louis as he sucked; that hit the spot for Harry and he was speeding up the rubbing through his trousers. His legs closed helplessly around his hand, knees knocking together for a split second before his ankles crossed.

He was a horny mess, back arching a ton from the rubbing and kneading joined with the wet sucks Louis would place around his neck.

His heel trailed up the bed on the outer side of his left leg, back arching as he got further up and shakingly pushing his bum into the mattress.

Whimpers escaped his throat. "You look all hot and submissive," Louis whispered against his jaw, teeth clenching tenderly around it for a nibble, sucking again.

Harry nodded, his head spinning horribly at the sound of Louis' deeper voice he had in the mornings. It was hot, and it made Harry hotter as he sped up his pace, fingers pressing occasionally to his balls. He bit his lip in action, Louis' thumb rubbing under his jaw to ease him a bit from the tension. 

His lips trailed down Harry's neck to his chest, lips brushing against skin as he sunk; taking in the nipple on his right side and swirling his tongue around it.

Harry moaned lowly, his back caving once he started using his motions faster. His legs pushed open when he finally rubbed under his trousers and directly from his pants. His left knee fell down to the bed in a butterfly position, the other bent slightly but out, heel dragging back into the mattress.

"F- fuck," it was more of a cry that Harry stuttered out, tilting his head away from Louis so he could get better access on cupping his hand around his throat.

Lips still sucked and pressed around his nipple, it driving Harry mad with his teeth nibbling slightly on the skin around it.

Louis couldn't take the patience either and took it upon himself to slip his other hand into Harry's trousers, over Harry's own.

He helped rub Harry along, his fingers now slowly massaging his balls which really drove Harry until he was pushing his heels to the bed harshly and arching his back as he released hot spurts into his pants.

The older carefully slid his hand out, licking the cum off that he got on his fingers with his sensational tongue and lips—Making a mock of soft slurping noises just to catch Harry's hearing.

His other hand eventually, slowly removed from Harry's neck, a slight choke-mark around it but it wasn't so noticeable. He watched as Harry blinked his eyes open.

The first thing Harry was seeing was the ceiling of Zayn Malik's bedroom, and he immediately felt bad. His hand now removed from his trousers and groaned ever so slightly, legs shaking down from his climax and feet relaxing on the bed.

"So. . what was that for?" He turned his head over and finally met the sly gaze of Louis Tomlinson.

"Wanted to wake you up to a good feeling, you know. . after a long-needed sleep."

Harry tilted his head slightly, eyes squinting only the tiniest. "So this was a pity handjob?"

Louis shrugged and moved to get out of bed. "If you want to call it that."

Harry watched his back muscles clench and sharpen as he stretched his arms over his head, when did either of them take their shirts off?

He rolled his eyes nonetheless at Louis' ignorance and got out of bed himself, pulling off his cum-drenched trousers and making his way to the restroom.

He started the shower and pulled off his clothes, just going ahead and tossing his boxers in the bin as well because he didn't feel like washing them.

When he stepped in, the warm water relaxed his muscles more than the orgasm had, and continued to run his hands through his hair under the water.

He was more than calm until the shower curtain was opening and nobody but the devil himself was stepping in.

"What are you doing?" Harry turned around and faced him.

Louis didn't reply right away and just moved around Harry, standing under the warm jet-stream. "Showering."

Harry rolled his eyes, body now filled with annoyance that he wasn't going to get a direct answer from Louis.

So he just continued to scrub his body until Louis was done with the water. The two switching places, Louis occasionally touching his hipbone when they passed, and Harry giving in to his feelings by placing a delicate hand on Louis' lower-back half the shower.

Both then were done and stepping out.

Harry excluded boxers and just slipped on some of Liam's sweatpants he keeps here when he's done. Louis slipped on his boxers, however, and some of Zayn's sweats before they both walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen where it seemed to be Zayn and Liam cooking.

"Hey, didn't know Liam stayed." Both of them turned around and immediately eyed the ex-couple standing side by side.

The two glanced at each other for a moment then back at Louis and Harry. "Um, I didn't know Louis stayed too? Good morning guys. ." Zayn gave them smiles.

"Wouldn't you check who was sleeping in your bedroom?" Harry wondered, walking over to the island and sitting down on a stool, Louis hopping on the one next to him.

"Yeah, but Louis seemed to be mainly under the covers, thought you just hooked up with some dude. I guess it wasn't some dude," Zayn gave them the side-eye.

Louis let out a laugh, startling Harry from next to him. "We didn't hook up," Louis clarified as Liam slid two plates of pancakes towards the pair. Louis smiled greatly at the food he was just given and started digging in.

"I'm sure you guys did something," Liam remarked with a laugh and squeezed behind Zayn, wrapping his arms behind him.

Then something happened that made Louis and Harry both halt, forks poised at their mouths. Liam was kissing up Zayn's neck.

Louis and Harry caught each other's gaze for a moment, then turned back to them and fixed their posture. "What's uh- going on here. ." Harry voiced with confusion laced in his tone, clearing his throat afterwards.

Liam turned his head away from the boy with an apron, and raised a brow at the both. "Hm?"

Louis shook his head, swallowing down the last bit of food and craning his neck. "You just. . on his- and. ." Louis paused momentarily. "Straight?" Is what he finished with, Harry escaping a laugh from his throat beside him.

Zayn and Liam both seemed to find humour in the subject and ended up in a fit of laughter, leaning on each other's body parts for leverage. When they reclaimed, Liam kept his hand on Zayn's hip.

"Our girlfriends like to have foursomes." Liam nodded simply; and the two, just like that, turned back to the stove.

Harry and Louis however were astound, almost laughable but far from the thoughts rushing through their minds.

Louis ended up pushing his plate away and hopped back off the stool, Harry listening to his feet patter on the tile and watching his bum shift in the sweats.

He was allowed to look, he had just been teased senseless this morning.

Harry brushed off the subject as well and also pushed his plate away, following Louis' actions by placing his feet to the ground and following him. Harry didn't know why he was following Louis, the two weren't together, they hadn't talked since, but he somehow was just mindlessly drawn to follow.

"Something you need, my prince?" Louis glanced over his shoulder, knowing smirk on his lips while his eyes trailed Harry's body.

Harry only scoffed and watched Louis turn back ahead, walking through the door of Zayn's bedroom again.

"Want to explain what happened?" Harry crossed his arms, kicking the door shut behind them with the flat of his foot then leaning on it. Louis turned around slowly, head tilted just a tad with a daring look in his eyes.

"Did you not like it?" He swiped his tongue across his bottom lip, slow feet stalking towards Harry who has grown annoyed.

"That's not what I asked, Louis."

The sentence made Louis stop walking, his lip twitching downwards off of his sly. He brushed his fingers back through his hair, tugging on the end lengths, letting it go.

He now looked troubled.

Harry was getting impatient and suddenly something inside him was boiling. He enjoyed what had happened the night before because they shared a great time together, like friends. This morning set it off for Harry though, Louis was not the same Louis he dated or from last night.

He didn't like this Louis. This Louis was hostile.

"I was just trying to. . to ease your tension is all. Don't get upset about it." He was back on his stage of trying to be angry, but the fear of how intimidatingly-riled Harry was outweighed the anger.

Harry could see it, and he took advantage of it.

"Do not touch me in that way if we aren't together, Louis. That's not right." Louis' brows furrowed. "I don't mind trying to be your friend again but how the break up went was toxic, and I'm not for toxic." Harry watched emotions flood through Louis' cowering expression. He didn't let the ache in his heart get to him though, and bent his elbow to open the door with his hand from behind.

He pushed himself off and opened the door, gaze still on Louis' who hadn't spoke and was still. His arms were now curved behind his back, and strands of hair were falling in his face from the narrowed neck.

He looked so small right now Harry didn't want to leave, but he did want to hold Louis and kiss every ounce of him.

Yet they needed to build restrictions and boundaries, so Harry picked up his boots. . and walked out the door.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 735 15
"You don't sleep?" I ask. "But then how do you get away from everything that make you upset, besides cutting? How do you get out of reality?"...
69.2K 2.7K 22
actions and reactions. (or: harry hasn't spoken for a year and his boyfriend, louis, has yet to figure out why. harry is a sophomore in college and...
8.6K 262 17
Louis Tomlinson has dementia, he's had it since he was a child. Louis knows that he has this since all his life his mother and sisters have had to te...
5.3K 186 28
Harry Styles is a depressed boy. He cuts, he has eating disorders and he is in his darkest of times. His step dad Robin got killed when he was 9, now...