You Get Me :)

By clickzzz

DreamNotFound/Gream George and Clay have been best friends for a little over 2 years now, and George thinks h... More

Back Story :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
UPDATE

Chapter 11

16.5K 510 834
By clickzzz

My heart dropped as I stood in front of my dad. He was balling up a fist with his right hand as he held my phone with his left.

"Care to explain this George?" He asked, holding up my phone.

"What do I need to explain it's just my phone." I reached for it but he pulled back.

"Oh so you don't care that I went through your texts with this Clay kid huh?" He unlocked my phone, which he somehow knew the passcode to, and went to Clay and I's text messages. I really didn't think there was anything bad on the screen.

"No why would I care? We're just having normal conversations here Dad." My dad walked closer to me and leaned over me.

"So care to explain these texts George?" He shoved the phone in my face. I read the texts and I felt nauseous.

Clay :)
I miss you Georgie, you should come over :)

Me:
I miss you too, but I have homework to do. Sorry :(

"Dad that doesn't mean anything I swear, Clay and I are just friends." I slid my phone into my pocket and backed away slowly to my room.

WARNING: Abuse, offensive terms, self harm.

"It doesn't seem like you are just friends from those texts George. I always knew you were a fucking faggot. I can't believe I raised a son like you." My dad slammed his fist down on the table. Tears started falling from my face.

"Why can't you just be fucking normal George. I wish you were never fucking born. You're disrespectful, rude and of course on top of all of that you're a fucking faggot. You may as well just get the fuck out and never come home. I can't stand seeing you anymore."

Those words stung me, and I started to sob, tears falling quicker. My dad walked towards me with both of his fists balled up.

"Why do you hate every fucking thing about me!" I shouted in my fathers face. I knew it was a big mistake as soon as the words left my mouth.

"I said stop speaking back to me you stupid son of a bitch."

He came at me faster, his fists clenched. I started backing up faster into my room but I was too late. His fist made contact with my face, sending a rush of pain throughout. I fell to the ground, dizzy and nauseous. The room was spinning around me as I tried to get back up, causing me to fall again. I grabbed onto my doorknob to try and pull myself back up, but I was too disoriented to do so. I looked back at my dad to see his foot coming straight towards me. Before I could react, his foot was in my gut, causing me to yell in pain. I grabbed my stomach and crawled into my room. I was able to lock the door before my dad was able to get to me again.

"You're a fucking disappointment George, never come back out." I heard my dad say as he walked back to the living room.

I sat curled up on the ground, holding my stomach and trying to stop myself from vomiting. The room was still spinning as I laid. Tears were still falling from my face, making my vision even more blurry.

"I can't fucking do this anymore." I thought to myself. I slowly but surely made my way into my bathroom. Pain was still rushing throughout my whole body now. I reached up and felt my eye, which had been extremely swollen by now. "I can't fucking live like this."

I opened my closet door, lifting the towel up to reveal the hidden razors again. I took one and fell against my bathtub. I lifted my knees to my chest and stared at my left forearm, scars still remaining from my actions earlier. I held the razor to my arm, thinking.

"This would make Clay so upset." I thought to myself as I held it over my arm. It would hurt him a lot if he found out that I did this again. The pain was too much, and my body took control. I cut into my arm, deeper than I ever had before. I yelled in pain, but kept going, making more and more cuts. My whole life was filled with torture from my dad and pain, this seemed like my only solution. I knew how disappointed Clay would be, and how hurt Henry would be as well. I couldn't stop myself as I watched my arm bleed. I threw the razor at my wall, and sobbed harder than I ever had before. I heard banging on my bedroom door, but I ignored it and kept crying into my knees.

"George please open the door! Don't do anything stupid please I need you George."

I heard Henry at my door, still banging on it trying to get in. I didn't have the strength to go and unlock it, so I sat, watching my arm bleed, not wanting it to stop. Then, I heard Henry say something that made my heart drop.

"George, i'm calling Clay."

Shorter chapter for today, but a very heavy one. Again, if anyone has been feeling like this, please reach out and get help!

Have a good day/night❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.5K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
37.4K 2.7K 12
✰ dreamnotfound. (COMPLETED) ✰ George has always had a fascination with the mysterious Dream's work. Paintings line his home signed by Dream, and he...
1.3K 101 14
Dream is a hopeless romantic... well hopelessly in love with his best friend that is. George however... hates valentines day due to history involvin...
141K 3.6K 18
When Clay and George finally meet, there's an unexpected connection in the air. Everything's bringing them together, yet everything's separating them...