𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 | Jᴀᴅᴇɴ H...

Galing kay Roslynmadyson

| I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴍʏ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.| "Yᴏ... Higit pa

✰Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs✰
𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐕.
𝐕.
𝐕𝐈.
𝐕𝐈𝐈.
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐗.
𝐗.
𝐗𝐈.
𝐗𝐈𝐈.
𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜.
𝗫𝗜𝗩.
𝗫𝗩.
𝗫𝗩𝗜.
𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜.
𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜.
𝗫𝗜𝗫.
𝐗𝐈𝐗
HELLO AGAIN

𝐈.

8K 123 47
Galing kay Roslynmadyson

Liked by 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐄, 𝐂HARLIDAMELIO, and 2,459,275 OTHERS

AMELIARAE I think I can hear L.A. calling me home...

Aʟʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs Hᴀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴇɴ Dɪsᴀʙʟᴇᴅ

Josh's POV
Amelia Rae was my best friend, we became internet friends long before either of us blew up on social media.

And to answer any of your question, I've never liked her as anything more than friends, but I also didn't view her as a sister per say. I'd hype her up like a boyfriend would but we only ever had platonic feelings towards one another. I told her every secret I've ever had and she knew a lot about my family and personal life, I thought I knew all of hers too.

I couldn't imagine my life with out her.

Until I was forced to.

One early morning I had woken up to a bunch of missed calls and messages from Addison and her parents. My heart dropped into my stomach when I realized they were all asking where Amelia was and if she was with me.

After I had told them I hadn't seen her since the morning before they had explained that when they woke up Addison was freaking out because all of Amelias stuff was gone from her bedroom and there was only a simple note that said 'I'm okay."

So imagine my surprise when I get a notification saying AmeliaRae had made a post on Instagram and her caption was 'I think I can hear L.A. calling my name..."

I immediately jumped up from my comfortable bed and started speeding out of the room leaving a worried Nessa behind.

"Josh?" She calls out confused. I ignore her calls in my frantic state.

"Bryce!" I shout out as I bang on his door. "Addison!" Knowing she was here.

I start to get more and more frustrated as the seconds go by with no answer, thus the beginning of me banging and kicking the door rapidly.

I hear footsteps rushing up the stairs but don't give it a second glance to see who it was.

"Bryce!" I shout again, my heart feels like it's beating a hundred miles a minute. She's coming back.

"Josh! Dude what the fuck?" Jaden shouts at me as he and Griffin run towards me.

Jaden puts his hand on my shoulder only for me to roughly shove it off. "Don't touch me!" I shout breathing heavily.

"Josh what is going on?!" Nessa's scared voice stops my rapid pounding.

Lifting my head to meet her eyes I watch her gasp as she sees my red rimmed eyes, she's never seen me in this state.

A door slamming open interrupts our small staring contest, revealing a pissed off Bryce and a worried Addison. Both looking like they just woke up from a nap.

"What the fuck?" Bryce mumbles as he realizes we were all standing outside his door with intense facial expressions. "What the fuck happened?" He questions tiredly.

"What the fuck happened?!" I raise my voice, getting worked up all over again.

I shove through the door right past Bryce and march right towards Addison whom was wearing wide confused eyes.

Throwing my phone harshly on the bed it lands directly next to her.

"Where is she?" I pause between each word, a demanding tone in my voice.

In my side vision I notice Griffin and Jaden speaking to each other in hushed voices, most likely trying to figure out what was going on.

I impatiently watch as Addison slowly picks up my phone and her eyes water when she realizes what this was about.

She drops my phone and hesitantly looks towards Bryce and then me.

"Josh..." She whispers and shakes her head.

"Tell me!" I scream, louder than I ever have before. She flinches and a lone tear runs down her face as I struggle to hold my own in.

Bryce immediately steps in and shoves me away from her. "That's enough dude!"

Yet I don't look away from Addison. Finally when I realize she wasn't going to speak I sigh in defeat falling to my knees infront of the sniffling girl. "I am begging you, I just need to see her. I need to see for myself that she's okay. You know what she means to me."

"Addison you don't have to." Bryce rubs her back in comfort, subtly glaring at me.

Yet she shakes her head in a 'no' manner. "He deserves to know Bryce." Bryce nods his head and looks away.

Making eye contact with me, my hands begin shaking as she speaks. "I don't know where she is right now, I don't know where she was all this time... but my mom told me this morning that she called them last night."

Everyone is dead silent as she speaks.

"W-what did she say?" I break the silence.

"She told them that she was coming back... she'll be here in two days." She whispers.

I lay my head down on the bed with my arms covering any part of my face and begin sobbing. Sobbing because Amelia was finally coming home. Sobbing because she felt like she couldn't tell me what was going on with her. Sobbing because I missed her so damn much.

Bryce's POV

I sigh lowly as I watch Addison try to comfort Josh while trying to stop herself from crying.

Amelia Rae. One of the most amazing girls you would ever have the pleasure of meeting. When she disappeared she took part of Josh and Addison with
her.

For as long as I've known Josh, Amelia has been his rock. They were tied at the hip and although I had my suspicions that they were more than friends at first I was quickly informed by not only Josh and Amelia but Addison too that they never saw each other that way.

Addison looked up to her, she loved her sister more than anyone, there was no doubt about that. I remember holding her in my arms as she cried her heart out when her parents told her the news about Amelia being gone. Her phone was shut off so Addison would leave her hundreds of voicemails until her inbox was eventually full, no doubt Josh's doing as well.

Looking over my shoulder I notice Nessa, Griffin, and Jaden all staring into the room. Nessa looked hurt and jealous, hell I probably would be too. No one has exactly specified who Josh was talking about and I doubt he has told her about Amelia.

Jaden and Griffin looked down right confused and worried. And so I slowly stepped out into the hall and nodded my head towards the stairs and waited for them all to follow me down to the living room.

"Who is she?" I hear Nessa's voice crack.

3rd POV

Nessa sits on the couch feeling many mixed emotions. Hurt, betrayed, worried, confused. Who was Josh talking about and why was he reacting this way. She had never in their five months of dating seen him so angry nor sad about something.

"Who is she?" She questions, her voice cracking as hundreds of insecurities run through her mind.

"Bro what the actual fuck just happened?" Jaden questions with wide eyes. "Dude nearly broke down your door, he scared the shit out of Addison." He waves his hands around dumbfounded.

"Listen..." Bryce sighs. "Have you guys ever heard of Amelia Rae?"

Nessa and Griffin's faces turn into one of recognition, but Jadens face displays his cluelessness.

"Who?" His face scrunches up in confusion.

"Dude how do you not know who Amelia Rae is?" Griffin gapes at him. "Addisons sister."

"Anyways." Bryce claps his hands to gain their attention again. "Long story short Josh and Amelia have been best friends for longer than I've known him. Well a little bit over six months ago she disappeared in the middle of the night with out telling anyone and no one has been been able to contact her since. So that right there..." He trails off pointing upstairs. "Was Josh's reaction to her post saying she was coming back."

"We're they ever..." Nessa asks the silent question that everyone but Bryce was thinking.

"No! God no! I've never seen two more platonic people honestly." Bryce lightly chuckles. Nessa silently sighs in relief.

"Is he going to be okay?" Griffin questions worriedly.

"I don't think he'll be okay until he sees her again." Bryce answers honestly.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.1K 764 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
411K 9.2K 54
𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀, 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵�...
283K 2.9K 31
you have a bad girl reputation school isn't your thing but sex is then your brothers throws a party and everything changes... started ~ 7th august 20...
252K 4.4K 88
hi guys i know it's been awhile since an update but i will be finishing this story I PROMISE I AM CURRENTLY WRITING. october 2022! alyssa ryderson ha...