He'll always be mine.

By aurorasmiles

First book: He'll always be mine. (Completed) Second book : He's all yours (ongoing) Arrio Sandoval, future... More

Rejection. (Part1)
Mate (part2)
New car (part3)
Hickie(p4)
Dana's house. (P6)
Intruder. (P7)
Til death. (P8)
Werewolf? (P9)
Strange. (P10)
The ring (P11)
The twins. (P12)
Twenty bucks. (P13)
Help (P14)
Sleepover (P15)
Scream (P16)
Murder. (P17)
Let me out! (P18)
Pack doctor (P19)
WWDD? (P20)
Chasing mate (P21)
She's back (P22)
Awkward. (P23)
Magic (P24)
Moving in? (P25)
He's mine (P26)
Ceremony (P27)
F monday (P28)
Lesbian? (P29)
Family time. (P30)
Defeated (P31)
Love? (P32)
Safe and sound (P33)
Me? (P34)
Found him. (P35)
Darth Vader? (P36)
Father in law. (P37)
Escaped! (P38)
Finally (P39)
My Sweet Zeke (P40)
Truly I love you (P41)
Not the end. (42)
The end (43)
Epilogue (P44)

Dinner (p5)

24.7K 902 370
By aurorasmiles

Arrio's POV
7:30 pm on a Wednesday
(Time between chapter three and four)

"He's adopted!?" I ask Dana shocked and mostly aggravated that he's not blood related to those two weirdos but still living with them. "Since birth or what?" I ask. I need to know how long he's been with these freaks.

"I'm not sure. I know he knew his parents, so I'm guessing he was older by the time he met Ezekiel and Scarlet. I've tried to ask about his parents but every time I ask he changes the subject." She explains as she continues eating my mothers brownies.

"So he has to know that they are witches. Right? I mean if they are witches." I ask my father who is in deep thought.

"We can't know for sure." he mumbles. He looks at Dana. "Dana I need you to invite him for dinner tomorrow".

"Alpha, the thing is that he didn't tell us he was adopted. Dana figured that on her own. He doesn't say much about his personal life." Frank explains to my father.

"So interrogating him won't work. The main  reason he's friends with our daughter is because he trusts her. He knows she won't go around telling his secrets." Tess adds .

"Didn't you reject him this morning? Why are you suddenly interested?" Dana asks. She looks annoyed and I don't blame her. I mean if he was a werewolf, he would've been heartbroken from my rejection.

"I took it back. He's my mate and I want to protect him." I answer. Which there's no need for me to answer as Future Alpha. I'm just doing this because she's Kai's best friend. She nods and continues to eat my mothers brownies.
"So how did you find out he was Adopted." I ask Dana.

"I stole Ezekiel's comb and Scarlet's tooth brush. Then I plucked a strand of hair from Kai. He was pretty pissed till I told him that it was a grey hair." Dana explains. "I had my suspicions from the first time I met them. They were odd , especially Ezekiel. He would stare at Kai a lot and not in a good way. At first I was grossed out because that was his brother but then I realized that Kai didn't feel awkward about it. Kai is into some odd stuff but incest relationships was not one of them. So I followed my gut and checked to see if they were related. Then came in the results and there it said in big red words 'no relation' "

"What about the bracelet? Do you know who gave it to him?" I ask. I bet my whole allowance it was that poopy eyed guy.

"The bracelet? Oh I think he said someone he met when he was a kid. It was for protection or something like that. Why? Is there something wrong with it?" Dana looks confused. I guess I'm not only one who's new at the information.

"It's made from Black pearls and a red thread" My father holds his wine and swirls it.  "There's  this Polynesian legend that tells about  Oro, the god of fertility and peace. He visited earth one day on a rainbow and offered a black pearl to Princess Bora Bora. The pearl was a symbol of his love. Now a days many humans give them to their special one, it denotes eternal love."

He takes a sip and swirls it again. "An ancient Japanese legend speaks about the gods tying an invisible red thread to the pinky finger of two people who are bound to find each other in life. Who are soulmates."

"But witches took both and combined them to turn it into some twisted fate." My mother pops in.

My dad nods and continues. "The red thread is used so the one they claim won't ever be able to find their soulmate. It makes them need the witch as if they were their other half. If Kai even tries to leave it'll hurt him. The pearls are used for eternity. They are impossible to break, the spell they use basically turns them into a type of lock. The strength of the pearl depends on the witch and what it feeds off."

"If he was a werewolf, all you would have to do is touch him and he would feel the sparks. He's not though. It's hard enough for a human to feel the pull but being claimed will make it quite impossible. We'll be lucky if he even feels attracted to you. That's the most you're get from him for now." My Mom adds sadly.

"So what should I do?"

"Get closer to him. We'll invite Beta Finn and his family and your uncles family." my dad says.

"Yes yes. Then invite him over to the pack house to watch a movie in our theatre room! I'll get the snacks for you too!" My mom is a good swing man.

"Slow it done hun, you don't want to scare him away" my dad chuckles.

"Um Alpha?" We all turn to look at Dana. "Kai isn't too fond of social gatherings".

"You don't have to tell him about us being here. All you need to do is invite him for dinner." My dad orders. Dana nods and takes out her phone to message Kai. I wonder if she'll be ok with giving me his number as well.

Not even a second later he replies. "What did he say?"

"Umm it says 'Of course! Anything for that heavenly food. Btw Zeke finally bought me that bike!' ummm" Dana pauses then looks up at her dad "sorry dad." She looks back at her phone and continues. " 'be jealous bitch, cause imma have all the hotties at my feet.' Yeah so that's what he said." She puts down her phone and looks at my dad with a red face.

I'm not sure what's funnier, the way she looks right now or the fact that she read that with such a monotone voice.

"Who cares. Did you not hear the part about others being close to his feet!?" Axel lets a deathly growl out. Before I get to respond, Dana's phone rings again.

She giggles before reading it to us " 'oh and that Arrio guy was in the office today with his parents. His mother attacked me and walked around, inspecting me like I was some meat, I was so sure that I was getting sold in some auction. But anyways I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. Zeke is being clingy as hell right now so I gtg bye!" She quickly types a response and puts away her phone.

"I'm not sure if Ezekiel and Scarlet are witches but I will say this. Ezekiel is extremely possessive and anytime some one new comes around Kai, he basically puts him on lockdown." Dana tells us, with her hands folded on the table. "I'm not sure he'll be able to make it."

"I guess we'll just have to kidnap him." I joke. Well I'm half joking .

"Yeah that'll definitely win him over" my dad jokes as well.

I go over Kai's message about his brother being clingy. What does he mean by clingy? Like just being next to him or touching him?

"Mine!"

"Yes I know. I won't allow our mate to be touched by any other man or woman.... including my mom."

An hour later I'm in my room staring at the ceiling . This has been a wild day. First I found out my mate is a male and a human. Then I reject and he accepts causing my wolf to attack his car. Then we find out about him being claimed by some witch.. or warlock. I honestly don't know the difference. Ughhhhh

A knock is heard at my door. "Come in." I sit up and see my future beta walk in. Crazy fact about my beta is that he's actually supposed to be my delta. However back before I was born my dad had a beta who's mate was a human. She apparently got cancer and died from it. His Beta started blaming my dad for not turning her into a werewolf. But it was too dangerous, she was already sick, it could've killed her as well. His beta didn't listen though and became aggressive. Then suddenly one day he disappeared.

So my dads Delta became his beta , which is Deans dad. So now Dean will be my Beta. Despite all that knowledge I honestly can't imagine anyone else as my beta.

"Is it true about Kai?" He asks and plops himself on my bed. I nod and smile. "But I thought you rejected him?" Axel growls at this .

"Yeah I was being an idiot this morning ." I scratch my head sheepishly.

"Well at least you know." He chuckles and walks towards the door. He pauses and slightly turns "you're quite lucky to have him as your mate" he says then closes the door behind him.

What did he mean by that? Of course I'm lucky. He's fucking beautiful.

H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 967 15
"I, Alpha Killan Raiden Leonidas, hereby reject you as my mate." When Ackerly Ciro Galeno heard these rejection from his mate because his sexual orie...
41.8K 1.6K 38
No female had ever been an Alpha, and as the successor of her father, Abigail knew it was selfish to want to be the first, as the law strictly asked...
67K 3K 19
C O M P L E T E D "No matter how much I try, I will always love HIM" Lexa seemed to have everything going for her. She just graduated high school, sh...
488K 17.4K 69
After millenia spent alone, Lorenzo craves for his mate more than ever. He meets a woman that he'd like to make his, even though she's not his mate...