๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’† ~ ๐’‚ ๐‘บ๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi marrymeaubreyplaza

ใ€ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ใ€‘ โ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™š
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต
Introduction (please read!!!)
Chapter I: Dreams Over Reality
Chapter II: A Butterfly's Cocoon
Chapter III: Fuck the Media
Chapter IV: What a Surprise
Chapter V: 188
Chapter VI: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ๐ŸŒ
Chapter VII: แต–สณแต‰แต—แต—สธ หกโฑแตสฐแต—หข
Chapter VIII: Ducks
Chapter IX: Clueless
Chapter X: Worth
Chapter XI: *RING*
Chapter XII: Mama
Chapter XIV: The Officer Who Cried Skank
Chapter XV: Oh Brother
Chapter XVI: Platonic Soulmates
Chapter XVII: Chopsticks
Chapter XVIII: Queries and Affairs
Chapter XIX: Little Things
Chapter XXI: Cosmo and Walter
Chapter XXII: Fallimento
Chapter XXIII: Almed
XXIV: She'll Be Okay
XXV: Fairy Godmother
~ Epilogue ~
Author's Note :)

Chapter XIII: Flirt

3.4K 109 190
BแปŸi marrymeaubreyplaza

TW: Sexual Harassment

"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then."
- Katharine Hepburn

~
"Yeah, she would."
~

After saying goodbye to the Waynes, Eden turns on her heel to walk to the team. She notices Reid gazing at her before blushing profusely and turning around. She giggles and continues to walk before a man stops her in her tracks.

"Hey there, Evie right?" officer Taves says.

This is the sperm cell that should've been swallowed. 

"Dr. Eden Ellis, " Eden scowls.

He nods, looking her up and down,

"You do well with kids, " he starts,

Oh, God-

he leans closer, "Your clock is ticking, you know—"

I swear to Aphrodite-

"I can help you out with that, " he smiles in Eden's ear, "wanna grab a drink?"

"No thanks, trying to catch a serial killer."

Although I might've already found one.

He chuckles, "I meant after the case."

Okay, Ted Bundy.

"I live really far away...so-" she tries to pass but he blocks her way once more.

"you could always move," he smiles.

You. You could always move.

"I don't move for anyone but myself, and thanks for the offer but I think I could find a micropenis like yours just fine in Virginia," she smiles sweetly before strolling past his shoulder.

She enters the room, the team looks up at her, and over her shoulder, Emily walks back into the room,

"Oh my God! If you guys could've been there to see that interaction!" Emily laughs.

"What interaction?" Spencer turns his head around.

"Eden and officer creep's small talk, " she smiles.

"What happened?" Spencer asks, brows furrowed, turning his full body to face Eden.

"Guy told me I'm good with kids and that he could help me out with that since my time is running out, " Eden rolls her eyes.

"He what now?" Morgan asks in angry shock.

"Relax, tiger, he asked me for drinks and I told him no, which seems to be a difficult answer for men these days. I shut him down as nicely as possible and when I used the distance excuse, he said that I could move,—" Eden replied.

"Can I say this part? Pretty please?" Emily asks. Eden nods with a smile.

"She then responded with, 'I don't move for anyone but myself. Thanks for the offer but I think I could find myself a micropenis just fine in Virginia,' and I never wanted to marry someone more, " Emily smiled.

"Damn Ellis, you date women?" JJ asks snickering.

Eden nods, making Morgan nearly spit his drink out.

"You do?" he asks.

"Guys, there's a serial killer, " Rossi interrupts.

Eden quickly whispers, "I'm bisexual."

Morgan's jaw practically drops in surprise, Reid nods in understanding, the two other men stay focused on the case, JJ nods as well, and Emily just keeps her attention on Eden.

"Hey Hotch?" Prentiss starts asking Hotch, grabbing his attention, "What are the rules about in-office relationships again?"

"Case, " he simply answers, turning around. Emily rolls her eyes before winking at Eden. Eden returns the gesture with a small lip bite before looking down at her page. Derek still tries to shake the shock off, and Spencer simply shrugs understandably.

~

The afternoon comes to be evening, and nightfall embarks. The team has been struggling to find any sort of connection other than an unknown young boy.

"We're getting nowhere, lets go to the hotel and wake tomorrow with ready eyes, " Hotch announces.

The team starts getting ready to leave, as Hotch speaks up once more, "We have to double up, no complaints, we only have four rooms," He says leaving the room.

"Em, wanna bunk?" JJ asks.

"Only if the room has one bed, " Emily laughs.

"So I'm doubling with one of these three?" Eden signals to the three men, "oh to have Garcia travel with us."

Morgan chuckles, " It's your choice, sugar, " Rossi then turns to whisper something in Morgan's ear, "...or not, have a good night!" he exclaims before he rushes out.

Eden watches as he runs out of the station, then turns to the suspicious man, "Rossi, " she whisper shouts, "are you banging Morgan?"

Everyone starts laughing, as Rossi pinches Eden's cheeks, " oh principessa, silenzio, " he says lightly slapping her right cheek and leaving.

"I mean he didn't deny it," Eden grins making everyone laugh even harder.

"Oh god, don't make me pee!" Emily manages to get out through her laughter.

Eden chuckles before continuing to pack her stuff up, JJ and Emily start to leave with their eyebrows raised and cheeky smirks, they wave goodbye and Emily leans over whispering before running off,

"Tell us how big tomorrow."

Eden slaps her on the arm, Emily chuckles and loops her hand through JJ's as they leave the station. Eden looks over to Reid, whose head is in his file,

"Hey roomie, " she says to Reid, getting his attention,

"Ready to head out?"

He nods, grabbing his things and heading to the car. Eden gets in the driver's seat, Reid beside her, he speaks up,

"What do you think about the case?"

Eden glances at him before paying attention to the road,

"I think when I find this unsub, I wish to see his ass dead."

Reid was taken back a bit, "a- are you okay?"

"Yeah, " she sighs, "I just..." she trails off.

"You don't have to tell m-"

"My mom died."

Spencer finally looks at Eden.

"She...she passed when I was just a baby, a newborn. At least with her death it wasn't caused by some psycho."

"She passed from childbirth," Spencer assessed, Eden nods, "I'm-" he starts before being cut off.

"But do you know the worst part? For my whole life, I've blamed myself, " she said a tear rolling down her cheek, that she quickly swipes away,

"My dad blamed me, " she muttered, "and even though they said they don't, I know my grandparents thought that I- I somehow caused her death, and you know what? I blame me too, " she pulled over the car, put her hands over her face, and started to sob.

Reid grabbed her face, hand on either side,

"Your mother did not die because of you, " he spoke softly.

Eden started shaking her head but he stopped her, making her look into his eyes,

"I do not care what anyone says, you did not murder your mother. You are the most compassionate, intelligent, remarkable person I've ever met, Eden."

Her dark brown eyes bore into his hazel ones, her pupils dilated, he noticed. Of course, he noticed. The feeling arose once more. Reid noticing the feeling, finally being able to put a name to it.

Falling. He was falling.

Falling for her beauty, her intellect, her kindness, her—

Her.

But Spencer, as always, denies. Denies she could ever like him back, denies she could ever love anything behind his veil, his mask, his barrier. Denies she could ever notice him the way he notices her.

He pulls away, removing his hands from her face,

"Sorry—"

To Eden, however, the feeling appeared as well. The feeling now known to her too. And she didn't want it to stop. She didn't want to stop falling. Looking into his once brown eyes, she notices they're actually hazel, notices the golden flecks, notices the tint of green,—

notices him.

"I'm sor-"

She kisses him.

(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
A/N: OPE- she whaaaatttt? she's living our dream? thought so. When i grow up, i wanna become eden. I think it's only fair considering how much trauma i have. Also i make up for how short this chapter is in the next one. TRUST. Tell me what you thought!

Thank you for Reading!

ALSO I KNOW FOR A FACT IM GONNA GET LIN COMMENTS ABOUT THE LIP BITE BYE

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

2M 38.5K 34
โœง -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
44.7K 701 21
"แตƒ สณแต˜หขสฐ แตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แต‡แต‰แตโฑโฟโฟโฑโฟแต โฑ แตแต‰แต— แถœแตƒแต˜แตสฐแต— แต˜แต–, สฒแต˜หขแต— แถ แต’สณ แตƒ แตโฑโฟแต˜แต—แต‰ แต‡แต˜แต— หกแต’แต›แต‰สณ, สธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แต’โฟแต‰ แต—แต’ แต‡หกแตƒแตแต‰ แตƒหกหก แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตˆแต’โฑโฟแต" Dr. Rosalie Corman, first year...
384K 4.9K 29
a collection of spencer reid/reader oneshots
122K 2.5K 39
"แต€สฐแต‰โฑสณ แต’สทโฟ แต›โฑแถœแต—โฑแตโฑแถปแตƒแต—โฑแต’โฟ แต’แถ  แต—สฐแต‰แตหขแต‰หกแต›แต‰หข สทแต’แต˜หกแตˆ แต‡แต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ สณแต‰แตƒหขแต’โฟ แถ แต’สณ แต—สฐแต‰โฑสณ โฑโฟแต‰แต›โฑแต—แตƒแต‡หกแต‰ แตˆแต’สทโฟแถ แตƒหกหก" โ˜†โ™ฌโ—‹โ™ฉโ—โ™ชโœงโ™ฉใ€€in which two lovers of the past meet each other on...