He'll always be mine.

By aurorasmiles

First book: He'll always be mine. (Completed) Second book : He's all yours (ongoing) Arrio Sandoval, future... More

Rejection. (Part1)
Mate (part2)
New car (part3)
Dinner (p5)
Dana's house. (P6)
Intruder. (P7)
Til death. (P8)
Werewolf? (P9)
Strange. (P10)
The ring (P11)
The twins. (P12)
Twenty bucks. (P13)
Help (P14)
Sleepover (P15)
Scream (P16)
Murder. (P17)
Let me out! (P18)
Pack doctor (P19)
WWDD? (P20)
Chasing mate (P21)
She's back (P22)
Awkward. (P23)
Magic (P24)
Moving in? (P25)
He's mine (P26)
Ceremony (P27)
F monday (P28)
Lesbian? (P29)
Family time. (P30)
Defeated (P31)
Love? (P32)
Safe and sound (P33)
Me? (P34)
Found him. (P35)
Darth Vader? (P36)
Father in law. (P37)
Escaped! (P38)
Finally (P39)
My Sweet Zeke (P40)
Truly I love you (P41)
Not the end. (42)
The end (43)
Epilogue (P44)

Hickie(p4)

29.5K 1K 1.2K
By aurorasmiles

Kai's POV
7am on a Thursday

"What the mother fucking hell is this!?!" I scream when I notice some purple marks on my neck and when I say some I mean a trail!

"What's wrong baby?" Zeke comes in looking over me frantically. I point at my neck and he decides to grin "Beautiful aren't they." This mother fucker.

"BEauTiFuL aReN't ThEy?" I mimick him then throw my top at him "are you fucking serious! These are hickies! What the hell am I going to do! People are gonna see me and think I'm some whore!" I shout at him

"You're a guy, no ones going to call you a whore" he says as he chuckles. I guess he has a point. It's fucked up but it's true, I guess I'm lucky to be a guy in this fucked up society.

"Ok fine. But what am I going to say to Dana? She's definitely going to notice and I can't lie to her!" What is she going to think! I know she won't judge the hickies but she'll definitely disapprove the one who gave them to me.

"Why does it matter." Zeke grits his teeth "she's not your girlfriend. You don't need to tell her shit." Oh here we go again, green Zeke is back. "Let her see, let her know who you belong to." Oh my god this bitch.

"Here we go again with the 'you're mine' shit. Bitch no I do not!" I shout, quoting his phrase. "Also Dana is a girl! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm fucking Gay! I'm the gayest motherfucker out there bitch!"

"And how many times do I have to tell you to not swear!" He shouts back, hovering over me. Shit now I'm in trouble.

"Well ... there's still space for more times." I grumble avoiding his death stare. Can he blame me tho? He makes me like this. Who wants to go to school with hickies especially when they are supposed to be single.

"No that better be the last time I need to tell you." He says using his daddy voice. Ew that sounds gross. "After all I gave you last night, I'm still not appreciated. Why do I even try with you." He says quietly. Damn it. Why does he do this to me. "I just want you to be happy. I'm sorry I got selfish and thought I could get something from it as well." Ugh please don't go there. "I guess it's just me making up illusions. With all the love I have for you."

Fuck you Zeke. Fuck you for making me feel bad.

"Stop Zeke. I do appreciate you and all the things you do for me" I hug his waist and nuzzle my head into his chest. "You're not selfish. I know you love me but sometimes the things you do aren't normal." I look up and meet his brown eyes "I love you too. More than anyone." I whisper. He smiles and glances at my lips. I know what he wants and I usually let it happen but for awhile I've been feeling like my lips belong to someone else.

He leans in and pecks my lips "I'll always watch over you." He pecks me again "I'll never let you go" he pecks again. "Because you're mine." I feel a chill go up my spine and I tense when he pecks me again. "And always will be" he lingers a bit longer . And I can feel his tongue swiping my lips for an entrance. He's just wasting his time, he knows I'll never allow it.

He pulls back and stares at me, quite creepily I must add. After awhile he leaves and i continue with taking off my clothes.

I don't know about our relationship. I can't really remember when it started. He's always been overprotective like a brother should be but now it's more like if someone would even dare lay a finger one me, he would slit their throat in an instance. Also the older I get the more possessive he gets. I just let him do whatever because he throws a fit and I don't want to deal with him. I love him I really do. If it wasn't for him I probably be dead by now. I just don't know if I love him the same way he loves me.

I think I'm the problem though. I know I'm gay because I'm ok with Zeke kissing me and even imagining kissing Scarlet or Dana or any girl for that matter just grosses me out.

I think I'll wear something nice for tonight. Maybe a turtle neck sweater to cover this shit. And some man leggings with the rips. I need to look good for tonight .

Dana messaged me last night and invited me for dinner. She said they're making my favorite. Imagine that, having your favorite meal twice in a roll. So of course I'm going. I just need to ask Zeke or scarlet.

Definitely Scarlet.

I jump out of the shower and quickly look for my clothes. I actually don't know why I made such a big deal this morning. Every time he gives me hickies I just throw on a turtleneck and move on with my life.I don't know why I was so bothered by it today.

I throw them on and run out of my room. "Scar!" I shout  as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"In the kitchen!" She yells back. I head to the kitchen and see her cooking me some breakfast. "What's up?" She asks. Zeke is at the table reading the newspaper like some old man. I'll just pretend I don't see him and ask Scarlet.

"Dana invited me for dinner tonight". In the corner of my eye I see Zeke tensing up, he hates when I go over to Dana's.  "Is it cool if I go?" I ask walking closer to her and trying to be far away as possible from Zeke.

"Of course you can Kai-bear!" she turns around and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks Scar! You're the best sister in the whole freaking world!" I hug her before taking a seat. I can feel Zeke's stare but I'm pretending I haven't notice and am messaging Dana instead .

"Be back by eight." Zeke says. I look at him and nod with a big smile. He stares for a bit then goes back to his news paper.

I quickly eat my food and get ready for school. "Ight I'm out." I start heading towards the front door when someone grabs my shoulder. I look back and see Scar.

"Don't you think your siblings deserve a kiss on the cheek before you leave?" She asks crossing her arms. Oh yes I forgot about our goodbye kiss. I swear they are so touchy. I peck her cheek then go and kiss Zeke who blushes. Freaking weirdo.

Yes I'm so happy that I finally got my bike! I get on and head to school. I love the speed on this thing.

I walk into school with my helmet. Yeah bitches I know I'm cooler than all you fools.

I unlock my locker and put my helmet in. "Congrats on the new ride." I turn and see Dean smiling at me. He's like Arrio's sidekick, or second in command. I'm not really sure what words the jocks use for each other or anything about the position they have.

"Thanks man." I answer with a smile. He blushes and walks away.

Ever since I've moved here, Dean has always been nice to me. He's not like any of the other guys. I would so date him except that him being Arrio's second in command kinda sets me off.

The thing is that I'm a bit attracted to that Arrio guy. He's actually pretty hot for being such a douche. He's like the first person that I've ever actually dreamt of kissing. I know what you'll thinking. Effing Sick..

I can't control it though! There's just something about him that makes me want to jump his bones. I swear if my brother wouldn't have shown up yesterday, i wouldve done so many naughty things to him.

Man it's not like I could go for him anyways. Zeke would fucking kill him and make me watch. He's such a jealous prick. I'll never get to marry with him in my life....

Wow Kai that's sounded fucking selfish. After all he's done for you. I should be happy that I  have him in my life.

Zeke and Scarlet are the only family I have in my life and I wouldn't trade them in for anything. I love them and I know they love me. Well Zeke loves me more than a brother should but there's nothing wrong with it.

Mostly because I'm....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.6K 38
No female had ever been an Alpha, and as the successor of her father, Abigail knew it was selfish to want to be the first, as the law strictly asked...
10.2K 338 16
×Completed Short Story× Bullet Conri is a typical "human" loner Emo boy who knows about the werewolves and was rejected by his first mate Dez, a warr...
5.3M 165K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
170K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...