He'll always be mine.

By aurorasmiles

First book: He'll always be mine. (Completed) Second book : He's all yours (ongoing) Arrio Sandoval, future... More

Rejection. (Part1)
Mate (part2)
Hickie(p4)
Dinner (p5)
Dana's house. (P6)
Intruder. (P7)
Til death. (P8)
Werewolf? (P9)
Strange. (P10)
The ring (P11)
The twins. (P12)
Twenty bucks. (P13)
Help (P14)
Sleepover (P15)
Scream (P16)
Murder. (P17)
Let me out! (P18)
Pack doctor (P19)
WWDD? (P20)
Chasing mate (P21)
She's back (P22)
Awkward. (P23)
Magic (P24)
Moving in? (P25)
He's mine (P26)
Ceremony (P27)
F monday (P28)
Lesbian? (P29)
Family time. (P30)
Defeated (P31)
Love? (P32)
Safe and sound (P33)
Me? (P34)
Found him. (P35)
Darth Vader? (P36)
Father in law. (P37)
Escaped! (P38)
Finally (P39)
My Sweet Zeke (P40)
Truly I love you (P41)
Not the end. (42)
The end (43)
Epilogue (P44)

New car (part3)

33.1K 1.2K 856
By aurorasmiles

Arrio's POV.
1:20 pm Wednesday (after meltdown)

smack "You" smack "idiot" smack. "Why" smack. "did you" smack " reject your mate!" Smack-smack-smack.

"Mom stop! It hurts!" I whine as I rub my shoulder .

"Just you wait Arrio! This is only the beginning!" My mom shouts while pulling on my ear.

"I'm really disappointed in you " my dad says causing my mom to let go and look at my dad. My dad has never said that before. I've never once been a disappointment. If anything all I've been is a miracle.

"My mate is a male. I can't have a male as a mate," I say quietly, avoiding his stare.

"And? There's nothing wrong with that." My dad says. I look up to meet his gaze. He lets out a sigh "this is partly my fault. Instead of agreeing with you saying that your mate would be a female I should've been teaching you that it didn't matter what gender your mate was. That your mate is your mate and that's all you need to know."

Damn he's right. I'm no goddess who am I to decide who shall be my mate. I nod "you're right about the mate part but you're wrong about it being your fault. I should've handled it better." I ignored my wolf and I ignored my beta, I knew he was disappointed but I just shrugged it off as him being angry.

"As for Axel. I'm really disappointed in you for ruining your mates car. He's human, he didn't know what he was doing." Axel whines "besides it's not like he broke the bond. He needs to say the right words for it to happen" my mom winks at me and Axel yelps in excitement.

"Call for him" my dad orders my uncle who's the principal.

Uncle Javier presses the button on the intercom. "Kai Lloyd . Please come to the office. Kai Lloyd." I get goosebumps when he says his name. I feel so nervous. Axel is yelping in joy.

We wait patiently, all eyes on the door. It feels as forever till we hear a knock. "Come in" my uncle says, the door knob turns and walks in my beautiful mate with a confused look. Damn I really am a dumbass. How could I reject someone so beautiful as him.

"That's what I've been saying! Now go mark him!"

My mom jumps up and squeezes my mates cheeks, Axel growls because she's hurting him and mostly because she's touching his mate. "My goddess! He's a beauty!" She squeals and lets go. She walks around him and checks every inch of him. Axel growls more

"Mom stop. You're going to freak him out." I say as I walk towards him. My mate turns to look at me .

He stares for a bit then smirks. "So we meet again, airhead" I stare at him shocked causing him to laugh. I'm not sure if I should be mad because he called me an airhead or be jumping with joy because he's blessing my ears with a lovely sound.

He stops and walks towards my uncle. I watch his butt as it jiggles. Mmm I'll be having that soon. He sits in the chair my mom was sitting in. "Sooo you wanted to see me Mr. Principaaaal". My uncle raises his brow waiting for him to continue. My mate looks around my uncles desk, his eyes Land on his name "Sand-oval?" He asks not knowing how to pronounce our surname. Did my mate really not know the name of our principal? Also why did he pronounce it like that, I showed him how to pronounce it this morning .

"San-do-Val. And yes I did. Let me introduce you to my brother and sister in-law." he calls them over and they reach over to shake my mates hand. "This is my brother Mauricio Sandoval and his wife Diana Sandoval. They heard about what happened to your car and wanted to help you out" my uncle explains to my lovely mate.

"Oh? oh....... Oh! That's how you spell Sandoval!? My bad! I didn't mean to butcher it so badly." My mate exclaims, scratching his neck sheepishly. "umm, what do you mean by help?" My mate asks, he glances at me and I smile. I notice some pink in his cheeks.

"We'll buy you a new one!"  My mom explains catching everyone's attention.

"She's trying to steal our mate! Quick offer something better!" Axel growls. I agree with him. She needs to back off!

"I can get you two!" I shout. Causing my parents to glare at me but for different reasons.

"How about a motorcycle with a nice dinner after watching your favorite thriller" a voice behind me says. I turn and see a brown haired man glaring at me. He looks back at my mate. Who the fuck is this dude.

"Kai-bear!" A chick runs in pushing the man out of her way. That's what you get poopy eyes! "I was so worried! I thought something happened to you! This freak over here called me to tell me that your car got trashed and to meet him here, then he hangs up! Can you believe this guy!" She hugs my mates head and once again Axel growls.

"Relax she's probably family" I assure him.

"They look nothing alike!" Ok? Since when do all family members need to look alike, "and I don't like how that man is looking at our mate!"

"Ok I agree with the second part". I look back at the man and watch as he watches my mate with this predator gaze. "I hope he's not family, because that's fucked up".

"I'm fine. My car just got attacked by a wolf. I was in the cafeteria when it happened" my mate explains to the lady. "So stop making a big deal out of everything Zeke!" he shouts at the man. I can't wait till he shouts out my name. "Oh and these lovely people offered a new car but we are going to decli-"

"We accept!" The lady says shaking my mothers hand. The man grabs her wrist and glares at her,

"No we do not accept. There is no reason for them to buy a new car. It's not like it was them who ruined my baby's car. Right ?" He looks at me as he asks. It's as if he knew it was me but how would a human know. Also who the hell is he calling baby! And why did he say my!?

"Yep, Sooo I guess we can go now?" My mate says while dusting of his pants. He looks up like he just had an epiphany "wait did you say motorcycle?!" he asks the man. The man grins and nods . My mate jumps to hug him "thank you! Thank you! You're the best!"

"I'm going to check my brother out and .." the man looks back at my mate "no Dana right?" My mate shakes his head. Dana ? Why does that sound familiar ?

"Ok thank you Principal Sandoval. Mr. and Mrs Sandoval." My lovely mate looks at me. Here it comes Axel. He's going to say my -

"and child Sandoval "

He walks out leaving me looking like some damn fish. The man looks back and smirks at me as he wraps an arm around my mate. I'm about to rip that smirk right off his face.

~————~—————-~———~

"Dear, did you see his bracelet?" My mother breaks the tension after a good minute.

"Mhm"

"Does it mean what I think it means?" My mother asks again.

"Mhm" my father answers once again.

"Wait. What's going on? What's wrong with his bracelet?" I ask . This is my mate we are talking about.

"That bracelet is made by witches." my mother says. Ok? Is that bad? I thought we were at peace. My mother puts a hand on my shoulder. "Witches and warlocks give them to humans they claim" she adds. Claim? Wait what the Fuck?

"What do you mean by claim? " I ask.

"What she's trying to say is that your mate is owned by some witch or warlock." my uncle peeps in. "So basically it's going to be hard to mark him." Wait what?

"Who the fuck claimed my mate?" I ask my father.

He looks at me and sighs. "I can't say for sure, those two that came in didn't smell like witches but they could've covered it up."  He  scratche his beard, "Did he say Dana? As in Dana Lovato?" My dad ask my uncle.

Dana Lovato? She's daughter of our best warrior, that's how I remembered her name. My uncle nods and my dad takes out his phone .

"Hey Frank, I was wondering if you and your family can come over for dinner ...... yes I'd appreciate it.... of course ..I'll tell Her to make her special brownies......alright see ya tonight ....bye." My father hangs up on who I'm guessing is Frank Lovato, Dana's father.

"Dad what's going on?"I ask.

"I've invited the Lovato's to find out more about Kai. I could smell Dana all over him and her parents . He must have some contact with them as well." He says .

Damn I hope they can give us more info on Kai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 555 9
Alpha Dominic banishes Dante for committing a murder he didn't do. But Dante is the rightful Alpha, so he does what is best for his pack. He leaves...
171K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
41.8K 1.6K 38
No female had ever been an Alpha, and as the successor of her father, Abigail knew it was selfish to want to be the first, as the law strictly asked...
1.8K 63 13
Book 1- String of fate series ~Emerson Haneul Wordsworth, the eldest son of the most powerful pack, is anything but an ideal mate. He could tolerate...