MY FAVORITE ASSIGNMENT✔️ || s...

Da officialcga

"Let's blow the dick out" I say his eyes widen again. "I'm not comfortable" he says thinking I'm going to do... Altro

MISSION BEFRIEND
WAIT
REGRETFUL
FUCKIN AMERICA
DATE CAMP
BIRTHDAY PARTY
ALL ABOARD
THE GENUISES
JINX
WORLD SAVIOR
TRAVELERS
KINKY
BOOM BOOM
VACATION
OMG
VOMIT
BESTIE
RUNAWAY
PEP TALKS
THIS BITCH
FUCK ME
DATE = RUINED
SLEEP OVA
BAM!
UHH...
SATAN
LADY
RESEARCH//BOOBIES
THAT WENT...WELL?
PREGO WOMAN
FURY'S PEP TALKS
FUCKING FINALLY
NEGATIVE
SELF WORTH
UNCLE PHILLY
KITTEN?
INSECURE
THE START OF SOMETHING
WHAT!
ANNUAL ANVERSARY
FAWKING SEX
MAYBE TOO FAR? NA
AH SHIT
OH FUCK
LOVE OF MA LIFE
DUMPSTER FIRE
NEW FUCKING PERSON
TITANIC PT2
WOKE UP
IM A SURVIVOR
MOTHERFUCKER
MY FIANCE MIGHT BE A CRIMINAL.
TONER
LIFE CLEANER
INTERMISSION
OKAY
FLYING DESSERT
PAR-KOR
DUSTY
WORLD REVELATION
CRAVE
WANNABE ASS
THE NORM?
DOUBLE AGENT
BB BATH
WORLD CLASS PLANNER
DATES AND SHI
POWER MOVES
WEAK
REALITY KICKS ASS
BURGER BARF
DOC, I NEEDED SEX
MUSICAL
A REAL NUMBER
DJ KHALID "ANOTHER ONE"
HOME SWEET CASA
FUCKING FAST
FIGHTS AND KISS
TIME WHAT
SUPPORT
BIG DI..BRAIN
PITY PARTY
CHURCH CHICK
THE TALK
NO, TODAY
METAL DICK
WHO's the chick

HIGH FUCKING SCHOOL

1.1K 41 0
Da officialcga

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 48
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Okay school!" I wake up from bed and put on my clothes.

I tried to dress the closest to a 17 year old today. This is really going to be shit.

I head to my kitchen and make myself breakfast. I get a call from uncle Phil.

"What up dude?" I say eating cereal.

"How busy are you?" Phil asks.
"Very, I got high school then a yacht party to attend to" I realize how stupid that sounds.

"No seriously" I reply.

"I'll get another tech" he responds cutting the line off.

I grab the backpack and put it in my car. Can I drive to high school?

Yeah whatever. I drive from jersey to queens. It's a longish ride.

But finally, I see the school and I pull up to the parking lot.

I park my car. I don't see any students with their car. Welp

I get out of my car, grabbing my bag on The way out.

I lock my car and put on my glasses. I'm blinder than a mule. Usually I where contacts but this works too.

I make my way to the office where I get my schedule. "Lockers? What is this high school musical?" I mutter.

I internally groan. I have to miss a day of university for this shit.

"Hi! Do you need help getting around?" A cheery voice says behind me.

"Uhh I think I'm fine I have a map" I reply.

"Those maps are hard to read Im Liz!" She says smiling.

"I think I can handle it. Im Lena " i respond.

"Let me know if you need anything" she skips away. Is it just me or do I look fucking younger then these people.

That Liz chick is literally a model. She's tall, hot and she fucking knows it.

I grab my map and see my first class is chemistry. "I hate it here"

I walk by the hall way something catches my eye. There is scratching on the wall on the locker but not the other ones weird.

Finally I find my classroom. And take a seat where I want.

"Are you a new student?" The teacher asks.

"Yes" I reply. She hands me a notebook and a huge ass textbook. I grimace at the site.

"I hope you previous school taught some physics" she mutter going back to her seat. I'm a bit early, the bell rang a couple students file in.

I open the text book and look at the easy material. I'll do fine.

Finally after like 5 minutes class begins. I pull my phone out and play candy crush because this crap is easy.

My phone is snatched from my hold. I mentally roll my eyes. "You will receive this at the end of the day" she replies strictly.

"Psst" someone says behind me. I turn around. My gaze connects with peter.

"I'm not in the mood Parker. My phone just broke up with me" I say painfully.

"Pay attention" he scolds.

"This crap is easy" I reply.

"Ms. Ford as you've been intent this whole period" the teacher says sarcastically.

"Answer the question on the board." She's expecting me to get up. Hell no.

I take a quick glance at the board. "1,125 ft/s"

The teachers eyes show confusion and look at the answer key. "Correct"

I mentally smirk And raise my middle finger at the teacher.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Is this the shit you eat?" I question. I decided the best way to execute my plan is to go during class.

"It's decent." Peter defends.

"Why is everyone looking at us?" I question ever since Ned peter and I stepped into the cafeteria there has been a couple gazes.

"Because they think you're a pretty girl" Ned responds.

I roll my eyes. "That's wrong on so many levels"

We sit down on a table and put of food infront of us. I end up giving most of my food away to the boys.

"Penis Parker" someone says to peter my eyes widen.

Peter looks down slightly not meeting his gaze.

"What's you're name" I ask.

"Eugene they call me flash" he responds. I laugh at that response.

"Your bullies names Eugene. Dude you could do so much with that" i laugh telling Peter. Ned and him remain quiet.

"How about eggene or princess?" I reply. "You know from tangled oh that's right he was nearly killed"

"I hear they call you flash?" I responds his eyes become increasingly nervous.

"You don't know me" Eugene defends.

"Oh? I don't?" I respond sarcastically.

"You've been speaking with me for 5 minutes and I know your parents are rich and flashy most likely how you got in this school" I reply the cafeteria now is silent.

"I also now they buy you all this expensive shit because they don't care about you" I coo "oh yeahh? There too busy so they give you jewels"

"That makes you upset and you treat others below you because your whole life has been a second choice. Moneyyy" i say sweetly.

"You crave acceptance and attention. And unfortunately for you I'm not I'm the mood for it scram" I flick my hand and sit down

He huffs and leaves.

"That was awesome" Ned comments. "How did you know all that"

"Because she isn't 17 Ned" peter says "she works with tony Stark and helps the avengers."

Ned jaw drops. "Way to blow my cover kid"

"What?" Ned asks not believing.

"Yeah Im actually 26" I comment. "How about that"

"Are you an avenger?" Ned asks shocked.

"I wouldn't consider myself an avengers. I'm the tech gal" I reply.

"That's awesome" Ned says excited. I stand up and tell them I'm heading to the restroom.

Time to execute this plan.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

122K 3.9K 28
[U N E D I T E D] [ The POV switches from 1st POV to 3rd POV everytime, so it gets really tricky ] "God dammit y/n!" She hissed. "It's you!" she poin...
97.8K 1.9K 35
"One of the few things I learned in my life was that death always comes. Senescence, illness or... murder, death is always the end every single one o...
6.1K 242 30
When called to be a part of the Avengers Initiative, Bruce Banner was wary of everyone. Natasha Romanoff was sent to bring him in, but he couldn't wa...
355K 8.6K 31
This is just kept to see how badly i wrote when i was 12, thankfully i have had many english lessons since then. Peter accidentally messaged the wron...