Out of my Mind • (Sirius Blac...

Par Avengerlover17

Star Valentine Scamander is a seventh-year student at Hogwarts. Her best friend is the one and only Lily Evan... Plus

Star
one
two
three
four
five
six
Seven
eight
nine
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.

14.

2K 54 0
Par Avengerlover17

"Fuck!!!"

Nobodies POV

Star giggles as Bellatrix kisses down her neck, letting out a breathy moan. Bellatrix bites hard on her neck, causing Star to moan.

The two were pressed against a wall in a dark corridor. It was the middle of the night.

Bellatrix had hunted her down and had quickly pressed her against a wall. "Your mine." Bellatrix growls

Star nods rapidly,

"Holy shit, my eyes!" Someone yells

The two quickly pull away and turn to see who it was. It was Jack.

Stars eyes widen. No! Jack quickly runs off.

Bellatrix turns to Star. "Fix this!" Bellatrix hisses

Star runs after him.

....

"Jack." Star yells "Nope, I'm not dealing with this right now!" Jack says

He was trying to get as far from Star as humanly possible. "Jack it isn't how it looks like." Star says

"No it looks exactly how it looks like, I mean what the hell Star! What the hell!" Jack exclaims

"I know, I know! But come on you have to admit, she's hot. It's just some heavy snogging, it's not even a big deal." Star says

Jack quickly turns and he grabs his sister by the arm. "She's a fucking future DeathEater!" Jack whispers harshly

"But she isn't yet, okay! I'm not about to align myself with her! I would never do that, Jack." Star says

Jack sighs. "Just be careful Star, I don't want you getting hurt." Jack says

Star smiles and she hugs her brother. "I'll be okay Jack, I promise." Star says

There was no regret in her voice as she lies straight to her brothers face. She was truly gone and no one knows.

....

Star stares at her reflection in the mirror her eyes blank and dull.

Her was unnaturally pale. Star looks down and she picks up a pair of large scissors and she brings it up, cutting a large chunk of her hair.

"Fuck!!!" Star growls

The spell was screwing with her head. She wasn't think straight. So she cuts her hair.

She needed an outlet and sex can't always be the answer.

"Ohh that's cute." Moaning Myrtle squeals, making Star jump, she glares at the ghost, who only giggles.

....

Star has finally completely cut her hair and dyed the ends. She stares at her reflection.

What the hell did she do?!

....

People were staring. Yeah she screwed up.

....

Sirius gapes at her as she enters the common room and she sighs heavily.

"Is it bad." Star ask

Sirius was silent. "Oh Merlin it's bad isn't it." Star ask, worried that she ruined her hair.

Sirius snaps out of his stupor. Shaking his head rapidly. "Hell no, it's hot Star, I mean it's-it's gorgeous. Oh Merlin, images." Sirius mumbles the last part, placing a hand on his forehead.

He was blushing.

He had just pictured Star sprawn over his bed, her hair flared out like a halo. Her face flushed, naked from the shoulders down.

Star brightens significantly. Star gently plays with one of her pigtails. Sirius covers his mouth this time.

She's so bloody cute!!

Oh no! He has a thing for her!

....

Star skips up the steps of her dorm. She. Was. Skipping.

That wasn't natural.

"Oh my god Star! Your hair! It's so bloody cute!" Alice squeals

Star smiles, twirling a piece of her hair. "I know." Star says

The girls surround her, taking in her hair. "Okay you have to do mine next." Dorcas says

....

Star glares at her cat as she's forced to sleep elsewhere, she quickly snatches a pillow and blanket.

She makes her way down the stairs.

Star huffs as she lays down on the couch, "stupid cat." Star growls under her breath.

"What are you doing." Remus ask

Star groans sitting up. Remus's eyes widen, his face flushing.

She looks beautiful. Star notices his staring and lifts an eyebrow, "what." Star ask

Remus clears his throat, narrowing his eyes, crossing his arms. "You look weird." Remus says

Star rolls her eyes. "Oh sod off." Star says, collapsing back onto the couch.

"Why are you sleeping here." Remus ask "my cat is being a dick and won't share the bed." Star says

"Of course your not man enough to stand up to a cat, how did you even get into Gryffindor." Remus ask

Star rolls her eyes. "Leave before I go over there and I show you just how manly I could be." Star says

"Your all bark and no bite Star." Remus says with a scoff.

Star sits back up and she narrows her eyes at the werewolf, who sends her a mocking smirk.

Star snarls and she lunges. Remus yelps and the two collapse onto the floor, both rolling on the floor, wrestling.

Star wasn't using all her strength, despite how pissed off she was with Remus, she could never bring herself to hurt him.

The two were growling, throwing punches at each other. Remus catches her by surprise and pushes her against the floor, pinning her arms, straddling her hips.

Remus was panting, he was a complete mess. Star stares at him with a wild grin, she looked completely intact, which only pisses him off.

Star lifts her hips to throw him off, only for her to accidentally grind into Remus, making him gasp in pleasure, suddenly becoming vividly aware of the position they were in.

Remus couldn't stop himself from grinding into her before he realizes what he was doing.

Remus jumps off of her.

No! That is not happening! He can't be sexually attracted to the enemy.

Clearly his little friend down south is saying otherwise.

Star chuckles, resting on her forearms, eyeing his little problem, despite him smelling like wet dog, he was very attractive.

Star tilts her head. And she stares at him innocently. "Problem." Star ask

Remus grounds his teeth, that was hot, and he stomps off, leaving a very amused Star.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

423K 8.8K 39
I, Eliza Evans, was just an ordinary girl until something disastrous happened. We moved and the boy next door corrupted me. Instead of liking ponies...
446K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
273K 8K 41
"I'm a monster." "No, you're not. Because if you are, then I'm one too." "Why? How could you say that?" "Because I'm a werewolf too." Jasmine Cooper...
868K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...