five

。.✦ ☾

"Do you guys see what I'm seeing?" Lily asks "oh yeah." Star breathes. The girls all had a dumbstruck look on their faces. Some even had a bit of drool.

It was Dean freaking Walker, standing there in all his hot-ass glory. "Did his biceps get bigger." Alice asks breathlessly, fanning her face. Molly giggles like a little schoolgirl, it was her nervous laugh. "Trust me, they're bigger up close." Star says, her eyesight was sharper as she took in every rippling muscle that lined his arms.

"Merlin, you were so damn lucky to have sat next to him last year." Lily sighs, leaning against Star. "If I wasn't gay, I'd so hit that." Marlene says, Mary and Dorcas hum in agreement, earning laughs from the others.

"You have to tell us Star, did he smell good?" Lily asks "Merlin you are a weirdo, drool after your own boy toy....but yes, he did, it's a pity he's gay." Star says, earning gasps from the girls. "Don't tell me you guys didn't know?" Mary asks "Yeah he never kept it a secret." Star says with an amused grin. Alice and Lily pout.

"Okay you two, don't act like you were about to do anything." Dorcas teases

Lily sighs dreamily, "A girl can dream."

。.✦ ☾

With the Marauders.

"I don't see it." James asks, the boys are watching as girls fawn over Dean.

Sirius tilts his head, trying to see what made Dean so attractive. "Nope, I am way more good-looking than Dean Walker." Sirius says, receiving a hum of agreement from the three. 

。.✦ ☾

"It's been way too long since I slept with anyone. I don't care if he's gay. I'm sleeping with him." Lily says, shrugging. The girls knew she was joking, giggling to themselves. "If anyone is sleeping with him, it's me." Star says with a smirk. Lily scoff, giggling. 

Before they can continue to tease each other. "No, you bloody are not." James says, coming up from behind.

Lily turns with an eye roll. "And who are you to dictate who I sleep with?" Star asks, eyeing James up and down with annoyance.

"Sorry sis I agree with James." Jack says, seemingly appearing beside her. "Uh excuse me jackass you don't dictate my sex life either." Star says with an annoyed huff.

"Uhh Eww! Gross Star! Never say that sentence again, I don't need that mental image of you." Jack says, shuddering.

Star rolls her eyes. "Ohh grow up Jack. Don't you have your own groupies to annoy?" Star asks, she cross her arms as she waits for him to leave. Jack scoffs. "Oh please sis, you know you're life will be dull without my presence." Jack says 

Star hums, tilting her head to the side. "I rather suck Dumbledore's left tit than to be forced to hang out with you." Star says 

"Ew that's not a great image." Lily groans under her breath. Sirius chuckles, enjoying the brother-sister fight. Remus grimaces, agreeing with Lily.

"Well, no one is stopping you, sis!" Jack yells, throwing his arms out. "It seems like you are clearly lacking." Jack sneers. Star smirks meanly. "Oh, my poor naive little brother." Star says, patting her brother's head.

Jack glares at his sister, shoving her hand off him. "Okay first off, what the hell does that even mean! Secondly, you are only older than me by twelve minutes!" Jack says

Star rolls her eyes. "Merlin Jack, you are a bloody twat. Get laid for once in your life." Star groans

Jack scoffs. "Y-you get laid." Jack stutters

"Great come back, mate." Remus grumbles under his breath.

"Hey, Val." Dean says as he walks by, slowing down. "He uses your middle name." Lily whispers to Star, gushing in silence. Star chuckles, and she gently pats her shoulder. "Remember he's gay Lily." Star whispers, amused. Lily pouts.

"Who's Valentine?" Sirius whispers to James, which goes ignored as James glares at Dean.

Star smiles brightly, despite teasing her brother, she genuinely liked Dean. He was funny and very sweet and he was a great lab partner.

Remus notices the switch from annoying sister to lovesick fool and he rolls his eyes, crossing his arms. Sirius was just as unamused by this new presence.

None of the Marauders wanted this Dean character here. 

"Hey Dean....why don't we go off and catch up." Star says, wanting to tease her brother even more. Jack makes a disgusted face. Dean smirks, lifting an amused brow. 

"Actually you can't, we have to get to class, remember Star." James says, he reaches over and grabs Star's arm.

Star sends him a glare. "I can walk her." Dean says, a charming grin on his face. "Aww that's very sweet of you, but I can do that. You know sister and all." Jack says sweetly. Star goes to argue but she's lightly shoved, forcing her to agree.

Star grounds her teeth, glaring holes into her brother's head.

"Oh that's too bad...well see you after class then Val." Dean says "It's Star actually." James corrects with a sickening sweet grin. Star rolls her eyes while Dean nods nervously. 'O-kay." Dean says

Jack grabs his sister by the arm and shoves her down the hall, earning a whiny groan from his sister. "You're so embarrassing." The Marauders hear her whine as they leave.