56.

Unicorn blood

Unicorn blood.

Nobodies POV

Lily was squirming under Stars grip, her heart pounding. "Star come on, control it." Lily chokes

Lily trained for half vampire Star, not her at full strength.

Star was snarling, ready to take a huge chunk out of her neck. "Please Star, your my sister." Lily croaks, her face turning red.

Star growls one last time before speeding away. Lily dropping to the ground.

....

Star had her fangs buried deep into a unicorn, it wasn't human blood but it was second best.

Star pulls back with a gasp, her mouth drenched with silver blood. She squirms away, lifting up her knees, clutching them.

Star wished she can cry, there was no other way she can let out all the pain she was feeling.

So Star sits in those woods, dry sobbing.

....

Lily was on her bed, blanket over her head. Lily was silently crying, it was the first time she was actually scared of Star but she didn't blame her.

Star lusted for blood, and the potion made you smell what you most desired. Of course Star desired blood it was in her nature.

Lily needed to cry it out before she can see Star again.

....

"Star." James calls out, he knew she was in the forbidden woods, it's somewhere she goes when she's upset.

He came alone, he knew Star didn't want Remus and Sirius know about what had happened.

James trudges further into the woods when he sees the unicorns corpse, he slows down until he sees Stars curled up in a ball, her shoulders shaking.

James slowly makes his way to her withered form, and he lightly touches her shoulder, startling her.

Star jumps and whirls around, her eyes wide.

James notices the blood her mouth and he knew he should be scared but he knew she would never hurt him so he quickly brings her into a hug, making Star clutch at him.

Her whole body shaking.

"It's okay Star." James whispers

....

James has Star in his arms as he enters the common room, Remus, Sirius and the girls run towards them.

"Is she okay." Molly ask

James nods. "She'll be fine, something upsetted her and she went into the woods, I found her there." James says

"How are you going to take her to her bed." Alice ask

None of the girls were strong enough to hold her the way up. "I'll take her." Lily says, coming down the steps.

James looks at her red rimmed eyes in worry but she shakes her head, she doesn't want him to ask and she slowly takes Star from his arms.

Star stiffens, she was awake but she couldn't bring herself to move. She almost hurt her best friend.

"What happened James." Sirius ask "I can't say, it's up to Star." James says "is she at least going to be okay." Remus ask

"I don't know." James says