nine

。.✦ ☾

Star has a brunette pressed against the common room couch, hovering above her.

The girl was Lena Adams, a half-blood, Gryffindor. And she was extremely hot.

Suddenly there was crunching. Star pulls away, looking up to see Sirius standing at the doorway, eating popcorn.

"Hey don't stop on my account." Sirius teases

Star rolls her eyes, pulling away. Lena sits up, glaring at Sirius, she turns one last time to Star, pecking her on the lips, before skipping off.

Star leans back. "You're disgusting." Star says, an amused smirk on her lips.

If she really wanted some privacy then she would've gone to her dorm room. It's not like Star would've taken it further in the common room.

It was just some heavy snogging.

Sirius chuckles, walking into the common room. You would think it would be filled with more people but it isn't, it's the middle of the night.

That's when she usually hangs around in the common room.

"That was really hot, not going to lie, but why the common room." Sirius asks

"I was just hanging around when she surprised me, didn't want to ruin the moment by having a chat." Star says

Sirius was a little jealous of the balls she had. And the fact that right now she looked gorgeous, her hair was a mess and her lips were red.

Sirius chuckles. "Well I'm going to the kitchen, this popcorn needs a drink." Sirius says

"Let me join you." Star says, jumping onto her feet. Sirius nods giving her a lopsided grin.

....

The two quietly walk through the corridor, both trying not to make any noise.

Suddenly Sirius trips, landing painfully on his nose.

Star automatically clasp her hand onto her mouth, trying her hardest to hold back a laugh.

Sirius groans lowly. "Shhh." Star shushed, but she was giggling. Sirius chuckles quietly something warm filling his gut at her little giggle.

Star helps Sirius onto his feet, both trying not to laugh. "Come on." Sirius whispers

Star holds onto Sirius's arm, running quietly through the halls. Suddenly they hear footsteps and Sirius grabs Star's waist, pulling her into him, as he hides behind the wall.

Sirius looked like he was going to laugh so, Star brought her hand up, covering his mouth, smiling widely.

Luckily the footsteps walk away from them. Sirius and Star pop their head, to look, and they breathe out in relief.

....

The two were in the kitchen, Sirius was serving himself a butter beer, while Star was filling her arms with snacks.