44.

Beautiful

Beautiful.

Nobodies POV

Three days later.

Star looked like she was at peace, her skin almost glowing. Despite the cold her skin took, it was soft to the touch, almost like butter.

She was gorgeous, she looks like a veela, but she was more then perfect.

It was said that vampires were the most beautiful creatures to have ever existed. But their beauty wasn't used to charm men to fall in love and live happily ever after.

No.

Their beauty was what lured men away from their homes, and into the vampires arms.

A vampires beauty was their weapon to fool the weak lusting men, their prey.

But her beauty didn't distract the fact that her chest was no longer rising and falling. She wasn't breathing.

Suddenly Stars eyes snap open, her eyes completely engulfed with red.

Star gasps an unnecessary breath.

....

Star wakes up as a new vampire and she immediately notices the differences in her senses, noticing dust particles in the air, the textures and details of things in the room.

The smells.

Star moves her legs over the bed and she places them on the ground, gasping lightly at the feel of the carpet under her toes.

The feeling was so much more, it felt so much softer then it did before.

"Beautiful." Tina whispers

Stars head snaps up and she automatically backs up against the wall, her eyes trained onto her neck.

The vein in her neck becoming very prominent.

"It's okay Star, you can control yourself, you always have." Tina says, her voice showing small tremors, which if it were a human, they wouldn't of noticed, but Star wasn't human.

Her mother was scared.

Stars ears train onto her mothers heart and it was beating wildly.

"You don't believe that." Star whispers "of course I do, but you haven't fed in three days sweetheart, I would be foolish not too worry." Tina says

It wasn't a lie.

Star nods and she bends down, grabbing the cooler, opening it. Star turns her back to her mother, she didn't want her to watch her as she drink from the bag.

Stars eyes close and she moans softly, her grip tightening, her sucks becoming violent.

"It's okay sweetheart, there's more blood." Tina soothes

Star slows down, showing amazing self restraint. She dumps the bag back in the cooler, grabbing another.

She flinches when she feels her mother pet her head, but she calms as she begins singing.

Newt was probably going to bite his wife's head off once she leaves Stars room. They weren't supposed to be their for when Star wakes.

But Tina couldn't let her daughter be alone. She didn't care if she was risking her own life. Tina still blamed herself for what happened.

Her daughter needs her.

....

As expected, Newt was pissed but in the end he hugged his wife, thanking her.

....

Jack enters his sisters room cautiously. Star chuckles, humorlessly. "Don't worry, I have some self control. I've been half a vampire my whole life and I never got a moment of peace with this disgusting hunger for blood." Star says

"Well you can't blame me for being cautious. And even if you experienced this type of hunger before, you haven't at this amount. Your a full vampire Star, it would increase your thirst." Jack says

"I understand, and I will endure it. I have for years, it will be an adjustment but I will make it through this." Star says

....

The best four days was spent helping Star adjust. Luckily Tina was able to charm a bracelet which would allow Star to be in the sun.

Before it only irritated her eyes but now...if she made one step outside the house, she would've burst into flames.

She's glad that their was a spell that allowed her to be in the sun.

As for her blood lust, it went surprisingly, she made it through a walk down town, and yes it felt like sticking a curling iron down her throat but she could endure it.

She's glad she can. She wants to finish her last year at Hogwarts.

But of course there were conditions, from Dumbledore. He said that she has to always keep blood on her person, blood that could replenish itself.

And Star was relieved that was a condition. She knew if it got tough, she could always drink from her spare blood.

Stare decided to keep it in something small and easily placed inside her bag. She didn't want to always carry it in her hands.

Another condition was, to always have someone in her sights, that knows of her secret.

So no more sex for Star, which sucks but it's what she has to do to be able to be in Hogwarts.